Semi-Breaking: Two Explosions @ the Boston Marathon!

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Some crazy shit indeed...I really hope its not terrorism and just some fucking idiot pulling this shit off..... No need for more policing and safety guidelines.

I was watching the stock market tumble and as it was having a bit of a rebound it shot down sharply as the news came out. Dow down 265 and the crazier thing is that Gold has had its biggest drop in 33 years. It dropped some $150 just today.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
No not for this at all.. Just many factors contributing to the drop of gold. The markets though did take a big drop in the last 5 minutes or so because of the explosion.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Tweets as reported by Reuters:

From 3:50 p.m.: Now getting gruesome first-hand accounts of hair on fire, severed limbs, battlefield scene in front of Charlesmark Hotel.

From 3:53 p.m.: Device was in a "trash barrel ... All officers responding in the area, beware of trash containers."

Video of the 1st explosion:

[video=youtube_share;rfCK3Ar7Yus]http://youtu.be/rfCK3Ar7Yus[/video]

Aug 13, 2003
There's total chaos at the moment. I just read a few tweets from about a half hour ago that Boston Police was detonating a bomb @ the JFK library in a controlled explosion, but from their news conference it looks like it wasn't their doing. :confused:
Iran, North Korea, Syria, Al Queta, all could be behind it.

Oct 18, 2010
This has the fingerprints of Salafis all over it.
you mean the same folks that nato+isreal+qatar+saudi are supporting in syria?na,without knowing any facts i think this is more of domestic nature because of 2 things.tax day+tea party+nra===>explosive mix.also today at the finish line they had 26 stars honoring the sandy hook martyrs of the nra.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I too think this is a domestic thing, mainly because the bombs were reportedly left in trash cans and no suicide bombers. Having said that the double/triple blasts are the hallmark of Al Qaida. There are some rumours that one or two suspects are in custody, but no confirmation yet from officials.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
This is sad. I have many friends and coworkers who run the Boston Marathon.

I never bought into the Al-Qaeda or terrorist bullshit. I find all these events the work of groups whose financial interest is at stake. Who would gain most from such events? A bunch of ragheads in Afghanistan or the people who scavenge through your tax money to stay funded?

Jun 18, 2005
Why is Hassan disliking posts? Time to throw his ass out of this forum.

Stupid shit head. People are dead and have lost limbs bad in ozgale avazi omade inja vase ma dare post dislike mizane. Ridam be heykalet. :mad:

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Are you guys still issuing those? ;)
I reported Hassan a couple of times and there was at least two dozen times after which I just didn't bother...
Yeah sometimes people go on a streak and it just doesn't make sense to pick on every sentence they post, so they end up with one or two infractions for the entire day.

This Hassan_Papeh dude is Arash's lost soulmate and will soon "dislike" his inability to "dislike" :)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Yeah sometimes people go on a streak and it just doesn't make sense to pick on every sentence they post, so they end up with one or two infractions for the entire day.

This Hassan_Papeh dude is Arash's lost soulmate and will soon "dislike" his inability to "dislike" :)
LMAO. I just figured you guys didn't see it and put him on ignore. He has a hard time ignoring the fact that I'm ignoring him! ;)

Jun 18, 2005
Looks like foreign terrorism. Authorities are looking for a dark skinned guy with a foreign accent who wanted access to a restricted area before the explosions. NY Post a Saudi National is being interviewed as a person of interest. Injuries over 140. At least 10 people lost their limbs.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Looks like foreign terrorism. Authorities are looking for a dark skinned guy with a foreign accent who wanted access to a restricted area before the explosions. NY Post a Saudi National is being interviewed as a person of interest. Injuries over 140. At least 10 people lost their limbs.
If this is true, then who is US going to attack this time ?? How is US going to deal with fanatic muslims ? How are these guys getting access to the country ? This was a well organized attack and apparently, there was a 3rd explosion in the JFK library as well and a 4th bomb in Lenox hotel which did not work !!

This is scary ...