Semi-Breaking: Two Explosions @ the Boston Marathon!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
So the zit faced Adam Lanza was a a rightwing ideologue? Keep your powder dry. There is plenty of time for you to crow once all the facts are known. I am surprised you didn't say universal background checks would have prevented this. Everyone is tooting his horn.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
1. ex-military 2. loner 3. nra member 4. hates liberals and think obama is not american and a muslim 5. evangelical christian 6. watches only fox news and listen to right wing radio in his pick up.
Could you come up with any more tired cliches in one sentence? Hey, you missed gun racks and missing teeth people. Not an ounce of original thinking.

Oct 18, 2010
So the zit faced Adam Lanza was a a rightwing ideologue? Keep your powder dry. There is plenty of time for you to crow once all the facts are known. I am surprised you didn't say universal background checks would have prevented this. Everyone is tooting his horn.
don't know about that but he sure knew how to use a gun and had no problem shooting to death 26 kids and women.do you think he will have an issue putting a bomb in a crowded place?

Oct 18, 2010
Could you come up with any more tired cliches in one sentence? Hey, you missed gun racks and missing teeth people. Not an ounce of original thinking.
as cliche as your bad bad jihadist that you support when they are bombing civilians in syria but curse when you think they did it in boston.i am pretty sure if they ever catch who did this my profile fits him like a glove.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
don't know about that but he sure knew how to use a gun and had no problem shooting to death 26 kids and women.do you think he will have an issue putting a bomb in a crowded place?
Don't weasel out of it. We are not talking ability here. You are trying to say Lanza was a right wing and tie his crime to a particular philosophy. You couldn't pick a worse example.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
So the zit faced Adam Lanza was a a rightwing ideologue?
Dude!!! I'm not a huge fan of this left-wing/right-wing, liberal/conservative categorization for everything, but this is from a recent article on the Huffington Post:

"Investigators found weapons at the Lanza house including a 7-foot pole with a blade on one side and a spear on another, a metal bayonet, three samurai swords, a .323-caliber bolt-action rifle, a .22-caliber Savage Mark II rifle and a .22-caliber Volcanic starter pistol. A gun safe was found in Adam Lanza's bedroom along with a military-style uniform. Literature seized from the house included a news article on a 2008 shooting at Northern Illinois University and an NRA guide to pistol shooting."

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Dude!!! I'm not a huge fan of this left-wing/right-wing, liberal/conservative categorization for everything, but this is from a recent article on the Huffington Post:

"Investigators found weapons at the Lanza house including a 7-foot pole with a blade on one side and a spear on another, a metal bayonet, three samurai swords, a .323-caliber bolt-action rifle, a .22-caliber Savage Mark II rifle and a .22-caliber Volcanic starter pistol. A gun safe was found in Adam Lanza's bedroom along with a military-style uniform. Literature seized from the house included a news article on a 2008 shooting at Northern Illinois University and an NRA guide to pistol shooting."
First, where does this prove he was an "ideologue"? This was what playboy tried to establish. Second, he barely had money to buy himself lunch. None of those weapons were his. Third, kindly provide the link to the full article. And last, drop the meme that someone who shoots is prone to kill too. That's another cliche. And exactly how many killers are NRA members? You seem to be up on citations. I am sure you can find me a source.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
I actually heard an interview yesterday, with an ex FBI director if I remember correctly and he specifically mentioned the Atlanta bombing and said that even the type of the blasts that he saw from yesterday's videos, matched the blast he investigated in Atlanta - he also mentioned the number and type of injuries being similar and said that it is very likely that it could be a lone extremist and that people should not assume it's work of foreign entities. Another reason I'm also leaning toward the lone person theory is that no group has claimed responsibility for this which is unusual if some political group was trying to make a point.
Very good point. Intolerant "religious" loonies usually are first to take claim for a bombing, especially if it actually went off.

I also feel it may be the work of some lone terrorist.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
First, where does this prove he was an "ideologue"? This was what playboy tried to establish. Second, he barely had money to buy himself lunch. None of those weapons were his. Third, kindly provide the link to the full article. And last, drop the meme that someone who shoots is prone to kill too. That's another cliche. And exactly how many killers are NRA members? You seem to be up on citations. I am sure you can find me a source.
PB didn't mention that he's an ideologue or even that he's a right-wing extremist. He just said, as part of his character profile, that he listens to right wing radio. On the rest of your points,

1 - Someone who can't afford to buy lunch is not going to have enough money to have a collection of Samurai swords. His dad was a CEO and they very were well off, even him moms on alimony.
2 - All of these weapons and material were found in his apartment and they were therefore his, even if they were registered under his mom's name.
3 - Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/newtown-shooting-search-warrants_n_2970351.html

It sounds like you're surprised about all of this. What do you think McVeigh was? Or Breivik (the Norwegian dude)? What do you think Islamist terrorist groups are? They're all right-wing extremists.

Oct 18, 2010
a brief profile of the executed american terrorist timothy mcveigh: 1. grew up in a conservative, rural community new york 2. his father worked at the general motors radiator factory 3. when he was 10, his mother,left home 4. classmates recall a shy,skinny youth who did not socialize much 5. he began collecting guns while still at school and after he left devoured right-wing, pro-militia magazines like solider of fortune and spotlight. 6. an even stronger influence was the turner diaries,which tells the story of a gun enthusiast who reacts against tighter gun laws and starts a revolution by packing a van with home made explosives and blowing up the fbi headquarters in washington 7. at 20 he joined the army,one of the reasons being,to improve his shooting and survival skills,the army,he says"taught him how to switch off his emotions"

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
PB didn't mention that he's an ideologue or even that he's a right-wing extremist. He just said, as part of his character profile, that he listens to right wing radio. On the rest of your points,

1 - Someone who can't afford to buy lunch is not going to have enough money to have a collection of Samurai swords. His dad was a CEO and they very were well off, even him moms on alimony.
2 - All of these weapons and material were found in his apartment and they were therefore his, even if they were registered under his mom's name.
3 - Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/newtown-shooting-search-warrants_n_2970351.html

It sounds like you're surprised about all of this. What do you think McVeigh was? Or Breivik (the Norwegian dude)? What do you think Islamist terrorist groups are? They're all right-wing extremists.
If you want construct a theory around Sandy Hook fine but calling a zit faced 20 year old a "right wing" is crazy. I bet he could barely name the vice president. Where is the evidence that he schooled himself in politics? His access to arms is squarely on the shoulder of his mother. She was a failed parent and she payed for it with her life so don't build a huge case around it. And to say all bombings are the result of right wingers is just preposterous. The Unibomber was an environmentalist and an Al Gore follower. Weather Underground were extreme lefties known for killing and bombing. Obama's buddies bombed the Pentagon that killed people. If that's too long ago how about right now? Take Earth First. Their contribution to Earth is bombing people in their cars and spiking of trees to kill loggers. Others have been known to set SUVs on dealer lots on fire.

Now your turn. Catalog right wing violence, not in Syria, but here in the US.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
If you want construct a theory around Sandy Hook fine but calling a zit faced 20 year old a "right wing" is crazy. I bet he could barely name the vice president. Where is the evidence that he schooled himself in politics?
And since when do you need schooling in politics to become a right-wing extremist? In fact, how many right wing extremists can you name that were educated, let alone have schooling in politics?! The whole reason for being an extremist is not being educated (either academically, socially or both)

And to say all bombings are the result of right wingers is just preposterous.
Nowhere did I suggest that all bombings are carried out by right wingers. There's nutcase extremists on both ends of the spectrum. You got all defensive at PB's suggestion that it could be a right-winger (like all your buddies are right-wing extremists ;)) and I just said you shouldn't be surprised if that was the case, because many of these acts are carried out by such individuals or groups.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I am sure those whoever did this and is reading this board is laughing himself silly. Here we are fighting each other. So I am out, as sharks would say. Back to the topic, Atlanta's Fox 5 has gotten hold of pictures of the pieces of pressure cookers. It had serial numbers and other identifying information on it. They also showed torn up backpacks or duffle bags that were used to carry the stuff. Pressure cookers are a common container for making IEDs apparently. It is even described in the army manuals. I am positive that whoever put this together has done it before and most certainly has test detonated it before, which means he must have middle east connection, or he did it with the help of some Michigan Militias in the woods somewhere! BTW, exploding Irani-made pressure cookers was a common occurrence. We are on the vanguard of this thing.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
As long as we're speculating and making shit up, I actually think Homeland Security brought some IED pro from Iraq to the US and told him to plant a couple of these things so their budget remains intact or increases.

I remember at my previous job, my boss always said "we have to spend our budget to the limit so it doesn't get cut". I used to order all sorts of bullshit we didn't need just to keep him happy!

Oct 18, 2002

I am probably not familiar enough with American politics but how does the above make Adam Lanza a right winger?

Oct 18, 2002
Don't forget Eco-terrorists and the unabomber too. I say this could be the work of environmentalists!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
what's sad is that how media before any solid evidence was so quick to point their fingers to Islamic terrorism and right extremist. Soon they find out it was Al Quada so they'll attack Syria then Iran. Al Quada and USA are allies in Libya and Syria like how they were in Afganistan, as the matter of fact Al Quada always been USA ally to produce incidents like this around the world for making good excuses for war and military/national security spending. Al Quada was behind ( they say) 9/11 and they end up attacking Iraq, now what? attack Iran? Shia country? why not, Iran is the last oil rich territory American hasn't got.
BTW right extremist are now looked as enemies because they don't support taking fire arms away, so now 1/3 of American population in mid west is looked as enemies, this is ridiculous !
This will give government more excuse to control the population much worse than before and probably making the public ready for another war. Instead of fixing the economy and stop this powerful banks stealing our money and stop military spending which is our main problem they want to go to another war and taking people benefits away and instead of media focus on main problems they fill media with bunch of misleading information and non important matters, war and tragedy also distract people from main issues. People pay the price by their blood and money while some people gain their gold reserve. They also make sure to make people think the problem comes from somewhere else and we need to go fix it while its misleading people from the main problem which is bunch of money junkies are leading this world to total destruction and people have nothing to talk about than American idol and such garbage, what a shame!
Its sad how human blood has became politician play ground, from which ever side they are shame on them for taking people lives away!
Howard Zinn said it the best "People wants to know a real story behind 9/11 and who exactly were behind it but we won't never find out or we should focus on who did it but we should focus on how it became an excuse for some to start a war and we should focus on not letting this incidents favor those pushing for war."

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Moving right along, how come not one police officer or security personnel got injured? Isn't that strange?
I really don't think that security at this event was as tight as it should have been. But then again, hindsight is 20/20 and who would have thought.

I am probably not familiar enough with American politics but how does the above make Adam Lanza a right winger?
I guess it's not definitive Deerouz jaan... it just sounded like the typical inventory at a non-ideologue right-winger.

Last edited: