Semi-Breaking: Two Explosions @ the Boston Marathon!

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Something so isn't right. These guys couldn't hide for 10 minutes after pics released. Now he manages to go dark for this long? - David Portnoy (@stoolpresidente)

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
A friend of his talks about him ... must watch

[video=youtube;oHO2XCNBsV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oHO2XCNBsV4[/video]

Zopyrus

Bench Warmer
Aug 11, 2004
For people who are interested on truth and reality : There is going to be briefing live in CNN about the Manhunt for that coward.
For the Conspiracy theorist here: Continue posting the pictures of Craft security team. It maks alot of sense for them to wear their uniforms and blow up bombs in Us cities :)
How low can you sink to protect what you believe in and ignore the reality.
Yes, I agree. I don't see how they were used by a "real bomber". The brothers threw bombs on the police and shot at them as well, a police officer died by their hands did he not?

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
For people who are interested on truth and reality : There is going to be briefing live in CNN about the Manhunt for that coward.
For the Conspiracy theorist here: Continue posting the pictures of Craft security team. It maks alot of sense for them to wear their uniforms and blow up bombs in Us cities :)
How low can you sink to protect what you believe in and ignore the reality.
Anyone who believes the media and takes them at face-value has very little information on how media works. It's agenda driven, and the content gets filtered by a variety of mechanisms.

No one saying this is not the guy that did or did not do it (definitively), we are just saying it doesn't make sense and we are posting evidence (like pictures, even Washington Times talked about the sketchy photos) - or would you like to shut everyone up here who doesn't agree with your views?

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Yes, I agree. I don't see how they were used by a "real bomber". The brothers threw bombs on the police and shot at them as well, a police officer died by their hands did he not?
Based on facts and evidence that are presented so far, you are correct !! Based on Conspiracy theorists, no, it was the CRAFT security team and the white fat guy with a backpack.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Anyone who believes the media and takes them at face-value has very little information on how media works. It's agenda driven, and the content gets filtered by a variety of mechanisms.
You are right. Why listen to CNN and officials and ... lets look at some random guys web page and conspiracy theorist and ...

No one saying this is not the guy that did or did not do it (definitively), we are just saying it doesn't make sense and we are posting evidence (like pictures, even Washington Times talked about the sketchy photos) - or would you like to shut everyone up here who doesn't agree with your views?
No, Keep on posting pal. The more you post, the more we can see why you are motivated to run away from the evidence and take refuge behind conspiracy theories from random websites.

Just to be clear, are you denying that the brothers were involved in shooting with police ?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
His friends are just as clueless about what they were doing as his dad, uncle and sister. This guy didn't even know he had a brother or been over to his apartment! I think a lot of these friends are just liking the media spotlight.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
There's so much contradictory information, it's not even funny.

So, the older brother didn't have any American friends, but apparently he had an American wife! They were struggling with money, but he drove a Mercedes! He didn't even take off his shirt because of Muslim modesty, but there's a picture of him playing around with a blonde girl in the gym! He was a peaceful guy, but had a sexual assault case against an ex-girlfriend from 2009! He wasn't very religious, but he hadn't talked to his sister for years, 'cause her husband is not a Muslim! Seriously, you don't even know which piece of information is correct anymore. And what's this about him having a kid? Apparently the aunt who lives in Toronto and was interviewed by Reuters, said the same thing, but she could just be repeating the info she got from the father.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I am not sure what you are talking about. There are tons of reporters out there from many different media outlets. How could they all filter the news the same way? This is not a country where the news outlets are owned by the government. Especially in this type of fluid situation it is impossible to control the news.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
And now for a little comic relief (real story): The embassy of the Czech Republic in Washington, DC, has released a statement underscoring the fact that it is not Chechnya. The statement reads in part: "The Czech Republic is a Central European country; Chechnya is a part of the Russian Federation."

As many I was deeply shocked by the tragedy that occurred in Boston earlier this month. It was a stark reminder of the fact that any of us could be a victim of senseless violence anywhere at any moment. As more information on the origin of the alleged perpetrators is coming to light, I am concerned to note in the social media a most unfortunate misunderstanding in this respect. The Czech Republic and Chechnya are two very different entities - the Czech Republic is a Central European country; Chechnya is a part of the Russian Federation. As the President of the Czech Republic Miloš Zeman noted in his message to President Obama, the Czech Republic is an active and reliable partner of the United States in the fight against terrorism. We are determined to stand side by side with our allies in this respect, there is no doubt about that.

Petr Gandalovič
Ambassador of the Czech Republic

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
From Boston Globe:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had passed an apparently normal day at the school Wednesday, according to a UMass official, working out at the gym, then sleeping in his single-unit room at the Pine Dale Hall dorm that night, while law enforcement officials were frantically scanning photos and video trying to identify him and his brother. School officials know he was there Wednesday because of card swipes, but it was not clear if he had been there earlier. He was described as good, typical student who played intramural soccer.

A student, who didn’t want to be identified, said she saw Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at a party Wednesday night that was attended by some of his friends with whom he played intramural soccer. “He was just relaxed,” she said. In a phone interview, Pamala Rolon, 22, a UMass Dartmouth senior and a resident assistant at the Pine Dale Hall dorms where Tsarnaev lived, said she has known him for the past year and finds it incredulous that he played any role in the bombing. “He studied. We hung out with me and my friends,” she said this morning. “I’m in shock.” Rolon said when she returned from class Thursday afternoon, she and her friends watched the television news broadcast showing the images of the suspects, including one that she did think looked faintly like the sophomore student she knew on campus. “We made a joke like – that could be Dzhokhar,” she said. “But then we thought it just couldn’t be him. Dzhokhar? Never.”

Rolon said he studied marine biology, and was quite studious. He had not been seen on campus over the past two weeks, she said, but she didn’t think much about it because everyone was busy with tests and studying. Rolon said she finds it impossible to believe he was involved in any zealous religious or political cause, or would turn to violence. “I think he’s Muslim, but not so religious,” she said. “He’s a normal city kid.” She also said that he did not talk about Russian or international politics. “He never said anything about Russia versus the United States,” she added. She said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev dressed typically in sweaters and jeans and fit in easily on campus. She said even though she knew he came from Russia, he spoke English with hardly any trace of an accent. She said the sophomore had one roommate, but she declined to release the student’s name. Rolon said she never met his family. Chris Baratta, 22, a senior nursing student from Acton, lives across the street from campus. He played intramural soccer against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev last year, but said nothing unusual stood out about him. “You just sign up and make your own team, and whoever plays, plays,” he said. He said friends of his smoked marijuana with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, but nothing stood out about the student. “He was just an average kid,” he said. “Kind of quiet.”

Katie Horan, a sophomore at UMass-Dartmouth who lives in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s dorm, said the alarm went off around 7:45 a.m. telling everyone in the building to evacuate. “What’s going on?” she said as the students emptied the building, unsure of why they had to leave. She said two hours later, top school officials announced a total evacuation of the campus, and they learned officially that it was because a student was linked to the marathon bombing. Tsarnaev’s older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, attended Bunker Hill Community College, said Patricia Brady, a spokeswoman. Tamerlan was a part-time student, taking accounting classes, for three semesters: fall 2006, spring 2007, and fall 2008.

Oct 18, 2010
His friends are just as clueless about what they were doing as his dad, uncle and sister. This guy didn't even know he had a brother or been over to his apartment! I think a lot of these friends are just liking the media spotlight.
i'd like to know if all these folks who are saying they knew the younger guy did call fbi yesterday after they saw the pictures.they can't possibly not recognize the guy.his aunt says she did i don't know if the uncle or the sisters did.none of these friends seem to have called.

Suspect was injured in last night's shoot-out. His current status? No one knows cuz he's under the cover of a boat-cover. The boat looks parked and covered in a residence in Watertown.

Interestingly enough, the google-map picture of the house shows the boat covered in the same spot!