Semi-Breaking: Two Explosions @ the Boston Marathon!

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Yes. Strictly speaking, being chased and shot at does not mean you have committed the acts. The burden is on them to explain it, but in of itself it does not make them automatically guilty.
He confessed today ( The younger brother) that it was them and they did it to DEFEND Islam.

I think now, we can put the whole thing to the rest.

It was the Tsarnev brother and their motives was to defend Islam.

Jun 18, 2005
Abu Afak a Jewish poet during Muhammad's time who would compose poems against him was asssassinated. Now in today's world that would be pretty similar to serial murders of writers and activists in Iran by the intelligence ministry. Apple does not fall far from the tree. History repeats itself..

Yes. Strictly speaking, being chased and shot at does not mean you have committed the acts. The burden is on them to explain it, but in of itself it does not make them automatically guilty.
بابا اصلا بیخیال کار کاره انگلیسی هاست، این دو تا اونجا بودن داشتن تخمه می خوردن، پلیس هم بهشون بند کرده بود و حالا اینها هم دو سه تا تیر در کردن، مسئله مهمی نیست، دست بر غذا طرف مسلمون هم بوده و یه مشت میخ اسلام رو تو قابلمه گذاشته بوده داشته می برده خونه، دیگ زود پز که دیگه این حرفها رو نداره

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
He confessed today ( The younger brother) that it was them and they did it to DEFEND Islam.
So he too thought that "Islam dar khatareh". And who appointed him the guardian of Islam in the first place? But you gotta hand it to him. Nobody in over 1500 years had defended Islam with pressure cookers.

Aug 26, 2005

I think now, we can put the whole thing to the rest.

It was the Tsarnev brother and their motives was to defend Islam.
I wasn't aware. Not much more to say then.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
And Shahnic Jan with all due respect I disagree with you on "moderate muslims" ..... is there such a thing??
Very good point. Brigitte Gabriel once said there is no "moderate" Islam in Iran, Syria, Lebanon and all over the middle east. If you ask I want to go to school to study moderate Islam you won't find any. There is only one Islam, which in Iran we call it Islameh naabeh mohammadi. This moderate Islam is the concoction of western politicians to buy votes.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Fascinating report on the shoot out between the brothers and the police from someone who witnessed it live.

http://www.getonhand.com/blogs/news/7743337-boston-bombing-suspect-shootout-pictures
Nice Link. I am looking at the pictures of the brothers from the race day and I still can not get over how little effort the younger brother put into disguising himself !!! Older brother is fully disguised with the glasses and Hat and it is really hard to say it is him and the younger is kinds posing for the photos !!! Wow, He is begging to be cut !!

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/simpl...gn-authorities/story?id=19019428#.UXYOVb9YXww

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
So what's the latest guys, are they going to be calls to ban pressure cookers next? If they are weapons of mass destruction, surely they could have found a couple of these in Iraq?
LOL. TBH, I'm pretty shocked with this whole WMD designation for a pressure cooker! Does this give the US government a pretext to attack any country where pressure cookers are legal ;) because they\re potentially hiding Weapons of Mass Destruction?!

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Great article and definitely worth a read. Touches on some of the discussions in this thread as well as new revelations that the mother had become increasing religious and was caught shop-lifting in the US less than a year ago (yes, it's ironic!). Also describes the younger brother as a cheeseburger eating, soccer playing, pot smoker (this has got to be the 1st instance in history of a stoner carrying out a violent crime! ;)):

Special Report: The radicalization of Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I wonder what the background check is like the next time you go to Macys to get a pressure cooker. I am sure you have to show a record of cooking before they sell it to you. Another thing. Should there be a Federal ban on "high capacity" pressure cookers?