Sepah e Pasdaran (ground forces)

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
what happened to their beards....

i smell a nationalist element within the regime's most staunch support pillars.

i also smell a bloody coup d'etat.

lets hope the ground is polluted with the blood of akhounds and their supporters.

yaa abaaa abdol kachal.

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
theres a Fatsoo always standing next to Khamenei in public happenings! He was in
this event to, (khameneis left)! gonna see if I can find more pix!
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO HE IS??? looks damn ugly and incompetet!

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
sooski,
I am just wondering...what's your point of posting such stuff. You only have a subject line and that's it. Don't take it personally but it's like me coming here, posting a few pictures of gavo goosfand and say nothing else.
Really what's the point?

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
well why not...the pix are interesting??
I mean IRI, shahanshahy, republic or whatever, its our country, u dont have
to make a statement with all pics u post right?

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
They are certainly more orderly than years ago. except a few leggs every one walks with order. Gun however has turned to klashinkof instead of the old g3.

Oct 1, 2004
Looking at the picture of the "officials" saluting you can tell which ones actually have military background and which ones got the job because of parti bazi.
And don't insult the poor soldiers, they're just doing their job.

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
@Saeedb
the g3 is still used as irans main rifle, but not by the pasdaran but by the regular
ground forces (artesh).
ALthough before the end of this decade I would think it would be replaced by
Irans new designed national rifle, the khaybar!

@Fatsoo
I most certainly agree, the soldiers shouldnt be bashed!

Dec 12, 2002
usa
Jee ,they don't look Iranian at all .the uniform is syrian style as well.
wow it will take some time to get back to normal ,
still I wonder who they are going to fight ,No Sag-dam ,No taleban ,really who they will fight ? .

averageniceguy

National Team Player
Apr 14, 2003
north pole (almost)
payan said:
Jee ,they don't look Iranian at all .the uniform is syrian style as well.
wow it will take some time to get back to normal ,
still I wonder who they are going to fight ,No Sag-dam ,No taleban ,really who they will fight ? .
shall i wait until the next iran student uprising, or should i spoil the surprise and answer your question now?

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Look at the energy in their face in first Picture. Ya clothes are syrian style but the soldiers are good looking and the clothes suit them well. Instead of the old boring yellow color.
BTW. If peace process in middle east succeed they will have to reduce money on
millitary and use it in other area. Like Payan said very soon there will no where to
fight against

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
nothing to do with your statements...
...but where did u guys get the thing from that its syrian???
First of all of course the design of military clothes in all "can be similar" to other
countries! Its not like the catwalk where u can wonder off and design a whole
new breed! So having similar uniforms is not a bad thing, during shah era it looked
like the US version alot!
Secondly, if our uniforms are similar to the syrians, they have got it from us and
not the other way around. Iran practically produces everything in the defence sector
that is not very high tech such as missiles, guns, bombs, gear and clothing. And as
a "ally" to syria we probably provide them with some stuff!

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
This is my impression of Pasdaran over the yrs. and some info that I have read about them.

Pasdaran became a major military force by the end of 80's, and right now it's in parallel with the regular armed forces in all aspects including research & development of new weaponary. But that's not all of it, they have also established a strong political movement and their own political stance. To cap things off, they have spun off an economic leg thru different organizations and industries to the point of self sufficiency, independent from parlimantary budget!!!

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
A somwhat unrelated question for those who may know:
When there is a parade like this infront of the country's leaders, do the soldiers parade with loaded guns or someone checks and makes sure that all guns are unloaded??
I wonder...
Any of you guys remember what happened to Saadaat????

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Sepaah is with people. Please watch out and do not insult our boys who have gone to defend Iran against Iraq.

They are serving Iran not Islamic Rip-off.

The picture is nice since they are clean cut and they are beginning to look like ARESH JAAVEEDAAN.

Yeap that is their name AFTER REMOVAL OF ISLAMIC RIP-OFF.