Sepah e Pasdaran (ground forces)

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
I cant belive that some still belive that ppl serivng in the pasdaran are non-iranans,
low lifes or traitors?

And to send pics of an imperial american army and compare it to the ppl who
ACTUALL did defend Iran is looooow!

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Pop, as you respect Paasdaaraan, you can not ignore the security that our boys provided before Islamic Rip-off.

Did the imperial army need to have anyone killed in any UNNECESSAR war to prove they are patriots?!!

They did it with their power and no body had to be killed or saved so they could be respected.

Do not forget that it was military of Late Shah who marched up ARAVAND ROOD.

Had it been Paasdaaraan, Iraq would have fired upon them but the imperial military was so strong that Sadam did not dare.

In my opinion, all of our uniformed personnel deserve our respect.

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
Oldman said:
In my opinion, all of our uniformed personnel deserve our respect.
Exactly, u maybe missunderstood me!
A soldier is a soldier. No mather what regime!
We should all respect the soldiers, that was my point!
And yes of course the iranian military was much more powerful back in the
days. Saddam feared every night and day that the shah would have
dinner in Baghdad the next day! ;)

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
with all due respect to those pasdaran who UNSELFISHLY and without any expectation defended marz va boom , the fact remains:

Pasdaran , and their leaders , have become a major right wing political force, further strenghtening the agenda of supression by IRI.
There are many non Iranians in formation of pasdaran.It was revealed during student uprising, that elements of Iraqi and lebanese origin,where among those who were beating up protesters.

Ever heard of Sardar Naghadi ( of Iraq) ?

Oct 1, 2004
biAzar said:
with all due respect to those pasdaran who UNSELFISHLY and without any expectation defended marz va boom , the fact remains:

Pasdaran , and their leaders , have become a major right wing political force, further strenghtening the agenda of supression by IRI.
There are many non Iranians in formation of pasdaran.It was revealed during student uprising, that elements of Iraqi and lebanese origin,where among those who were beating up protesters.

Ever heard of Sardar Naghadi ( of Iraq) ?
biAzar those who you mention are very high up in the organization or even connected to other organizations.
I highly doubt those ordinary soldiers who are just marching are those evil type of people, they will fight for Iran no matter what regime.