Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2020-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Juve has to be super careful ... Napoli can get the last champions league spot
I think Milan is in more danger here. Just look at their goals conceded. Plus losing to Sassulo shows just how vulnerable they are. If they don't get the penalty shot support from the refs like they did in the first 60% of games I could see them dropping down from 2nd.

News out of Juve is that players are kinda getting healthy. Something that the team hasn't had for most of the season. Nagging injuries to Ronaldo and Dybala aside, Juve now has Cuadrado and Bonucci healthy again. Even Dybala is playing again which is super important because he is Juve's only number 10. With a healthy Dybala Juve is now a threat from central and the right side. Now if Pirlo can somehow manage to write Buffon's name on the team sheet for the last few games and Inter start to screw up as is their tradition, things could get kinda interesting down the stretch.

One can hope this happens at least...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I think Milan is in more danger here. Just look at their goals conceded. Plus losing to Sassulo shows just how vulnerable they are. If they don't get the penalty shot support from the refs like they did in the first 60% of games I could see them dropping down from 2nd.

News out of Juve is that players are kinda getting healthy. Something that the team hasn't had for most of the season. Nagging injuries to Ronaldo and Dybala aside, Juve now has Cuadrado and Bonucci healthy again. Even Dybala is playing again which is super important because he is Juve's only number 10. With a healthy Dybala Juve is now a threat from central and the right side. Now if Pirlo can somehow manage to write Buffon's name on the team sheet for the last few games and Inter start to screw up as is their tradition, things could get kinda interesting down the stretch.

One can hope this happens at least...
You can dream my friend ;)
Inter is very strong team. What I have to say, Conte really changed the team in the second half of the season, I love the fact that Erikson is now part of the team and I am glad Perisic is more or less healthy again.
Please no Vidal, Vecino, and Young. Horrible players.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If Atalanta and Napoli win today, which is very likely, Juve will be in 5th position.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Lazio 1 - Milan 0
minute 25, officially Milan in 5th position now ... this is crazy

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If Atalanta doesn't win tomorrow, Inter will be Serie A champion. Yooha
Corotone 0 - Inter 2