Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
@Arash_Tombangir My homey you are right maybe next time I need to do business with a Bayern or a Barce fan so fan mot Haji Madrid
homey you are right maybe next time I need to do business with a Bayern or a barce fan haha han Madeid hd his chamce.
I actually tend to agree with you bruder, I am sure you know it very well by know as you have erlier mentioned you have some german relatives and friends.
Bayern folks are much more square, kind of honest you know not much of tingle und tangle, they go right to the point, not much like hAji Halal-Inshallha!

However I watched Tokyo volleyball "TeamMeli VS eYe-Tell-yA" eraly this morning, the boys fought very hard, they actually deserved to win the fight, but lost it to the cheaters, you know eYe-Tell-yAn they always cheating!

If you think you'r unlucky not getting Admin position, you better check this fella Argentinan up, I saw Brazil punishing sloppy Argentina days ago where this fella had it real tough out there, his team mates almost did hate him, everytime he plays Argentinan losing the game.

Presenting....... #8 Agustín LOSER

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
the "Covid Hoes" are hitting you on Facebook? despite your profile pic being the same one here, so they know you have a GF they still hit on you? Damn, I dont think think girls were hitting on Brad Pitt like they hit on you!
@HalaMadrid Stop! i said for Arash and others i don’t ever cheat on my girl Haji Madrid. I was saying inget hit uo but i block them i mever cheatrd on my fiance i am mit
that iranian!
@TeamMeliAlso please realize that every human needs help at some point. Go talk with someone and resolve your issues. Your actions are not normal. I am just trying to be helpful and please accept my comments as friendly person who cares.
A) who said you are CHEATING?
B) Take @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter advice very seriously

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I tell you what I am working on finding a psychiatrist but only just to talk about life issues butHala Madeid some of the things you do are not correct in the way you treat people and I really think you need to follow your advice so I really encourage you to get help as well so I’m going to get help but i sigfedt yoh take a long look in the Hod damn mirror and realize you are just as screwed up.
By the way nowadays I really don’t even save as much as I used to but check this out I need help for other things just life stuff like how the balance of fiancée working and trying to maintain an a minus grade point average things like that. I fpund a good PSYCHIaTRISt but
due to Covid I have to wait a few months but I want to have them do some like neurological tests not talk to a silly psychologist. Someone with an Md but i suggest you follow your own advide @Pooya Seriously You need help as well and that is ok.

at least I’m doing something about it but if someone needs help it’s not a good idea to make them an admin and then take them away that’s why I say you seriously need some hel yoh hage some God- Napoleonic Symdrome little man issues
and this is one of the best holistic healing places in the state of Nevada just to let y’all know but at least I’m doing something about it maybe you guys should follow your own advice just saying what’s good for the goose is good for the gander!

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
@HalaMadrid @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I tell you what I am working on finding a psychiatrist but only just to talk about life issues butHala Madeid some of the things you do are not correct in the way you treat people and I really think you need to follow your advice so I really encourage you to get help as well so I’m going to get help but i sigfedt yoh take a long look in the Hod damn mirror and realize you are just as screwed up.
By the way nowadays I really don’t even save as much as I used to but check this out I need help for other things just life stuff like how the balance of fiancée working and trying to maintain an a minus grade point average things like that. I fpund a good PSYCHIaTRISt but
due to Covid I have to wait a few months but I want to have them do some like neurological tests not talk to a silly psychologist. Someone with an Md but i suggest you follow your own advide @Pooya Seriously You need help as well
I 100% agree, I will look for help as well. Cheers,

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is going to be real talkthis is going to be real talk sometimes you just need help other times you don’t so I encourage you guys it’s like it’s feeling like the world is coming down on you, there’s a reason why there’s a high suicide rate with veterans.
Before it’s too late get help from a trained professional don’t let it sit in on at least man enough to admit sometimes I need help What anout you? Due to Covid I have to wait a few months but I already started the process at holistic healing mines

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid we all need help my friend we cannot do this on our own we need a support system but here’s one thing that is crucial make sure you build a rapport with the person you’re getting help and they’re not just using you so they can make money.

There are a lot of bad doctors out there who only will look to give you pills you don’t want to candy doctor you want an MD who has your best interest I’ve seen a lot of people get hooked up on opiates they even tried to give 10 mg of opioid 400 script to my dad and they said at the Walmart we don’t even have this much.
Don’t let them pump you full of pills try to go for more holistic health prost that’s the best advice I can give the keyworddon’t let them pump you full of pills try to go for more holistic health prost that’s the best advice I can give the keyword is HOLiSTIC and Me Cheers
when I have my first session I’ll give you guys updates if I like the person or not @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter The last psychologist was more guarded Dell I don’t need Gardendale I need to do like neurological brain scans

Without Taroof I want ro thank you. It is OK to admit that you need help that doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you we have in our Iranian effed up culture and same with RussiaIt is OK to admit that you need help that doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you we have in our Iranian effed up culture,
if you need help you don’t have a disease! i’m happy that you realize you need help I really am and I hope you find someone that can and someone who is good look at their heart not at what university they graduated from. They don’t have to be a Sharif or Stanford grad lol

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid One a therapist that I like said that was good It’s find something that you’re passionate about and immerse yourself in that so for me the answer is a Music and a Sports now my answer might be different than yours. So I’ll give you updates it’ll be two months before I speak to the psychiatrist for the first time but if I need to run some neurological scans then they’ll refer me because I have Medicaid and I have VA.

how do I have Medicaid because I make under the threshold even though I’m working and I’m a veteran so all the medicine and all the help is free. it’s tomorrow I have to have a quadruple bypass surgery I don’t have to pay one penny so if it’s free to talk to the psychiatrist why the hell not? you are lucky Canada has one of the best free healthcare systems in the world Nasdarovia cheers wosh IsA was as good as Canada i am luck i am a vet and have medicaid

here is a revolutionary concept rather than us being nasty to each other,
how about we support one another on our journey to get help together? Remember Zororasterian what Nietzche said Gofdar e nik Pendar a nik Ferkdar a nik.
I do believe in the positive power of good words and we should support each other rather than giving someone an admin title and taking it as a funny joke.
Rather than being in liability let’s be an asset and let’s lift each other up as Iranians rather than push each other down I’m willing if you are and if you ever want to break let me know if I could see what I can do even if it is not full admin , maybe i can belo. Music is good therapy.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It’s a safe bet thatit’s a safe bet that at some point over 90% of us are going to need help and to speak to someone I’m working on that, stay timed
The first step is to identify the problem today we both realize the knowledge to each other that we both need help this is great progress! after all that’s the first step are you gonna get help if you don’t know yet you need help. @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I’ve never offended by what you say don’t ever feel the need to censor yourself I have to tough

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@HalaMadrid we all need help my friend we cannot do this on our own we need a support system but here’s one thing that is crucial make sure you build a rapport with the person you’re getting help and they’re not just using you so they can make money.

There are a lot of bad doctors out there who only will look to give you pills you don’t want to candy doctor you want an MD who has your best interest I’ve seen a lot of people get hooked up on opiates they even tried to give 10 mg of opioid 400 script to my dad and they said at the Walmart we don’t even have this much.
Don’t let them pump you full of pills try to go for more holistic health prost that’s the best advice I can give the keyworddon’t let them pump you full of pills try to go for more holistic health prost that’s the best advice I can give the keyword is HOLiSTIC and Me Cheers
when I have my first session I’ll give you guys updates if I like the person or not @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter The last psychologist was more guarded Dell I don’t need Gardendale I need to do like neurological brain scans

Without Taroof I want ro thank you. It is OK to admit that you need help that doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you we have in our Iranian effed up culture and same with RussiaIt is OK to admit that you need help that doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you we have in our Iranian effed up culture,
if you need help you don’t have a disease! i’m happy that you realize you need help I really am and I hope you find someone that can and someone who is good look at their heart not at what university they graduated from. They don’t have to be a Sharif or Stanford grad lol
I personally don't think there is anything wrong with seeing a counselor or psychologist. Mental health is as important (and if not more important) as other aspect of health. But I also think we can channel our energy to things we love and adore. We could have fun with out friends and we should not do (or limit) things that makes us agitated.

For instance, in the last 2-3 weeks and due to incidence in Iran, I have become so obsessed with Twitter and news such that it made me super angry and depressed. I had to cut that and just read the headlines once a day. I felt hopeless and helpless. We have to sometimes help ourselves.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
One more thing it is low class in my opinion, to try to make fun of her hurt someone who has admitted that they need help. that person does not need to be mocked that person needs some compassion and understanding, since you too admitted help @Pooya mo more fu or anything loke that.f we both agree, we need belo let’s support
@Arash_Tombangir
that is a Bible verse that is talk to us as a kid here’s the story Jesus showed mercy on a whore they wanted to stone her.
he said he who is without sin cast the first stone,

nobody the the stone at her. Jesus showed mercy and compassion if that were Mohammad the Pedo, she was dwad where she stood
Let’s act more like Jesus to each otheLet’s act more like Jesus to each other and less like Mohammac
mot saying to concerts to Christianity but let us learn from his lesson. He washed the feet of lepers. what she said was some real stuff my homey let he who is without sin cast the first stone!
source John 8:7
here is another one I like my homey Matthew 7-1 Do not judge, unless you want to be judged, only God can judge me.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I shall tell you the truth after studying theology for over two decades years on my own, i came to two cold hard irrefutable fact
1 There is a God and
2 I am mot him
we all meed help sometimes but ionly God fan judge me Matthew 7-1
@Arash_Tombangir Your quote comes from KJV John 8-7 but they modernize the language because king James uses a lot of old English thou, thee

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid i’m 40 about to turn 40 and not that i am a theology manor. I studied a little bit of the henrew and Greek alphabet ok, and some latin for scoence. What I can tell you is prior to being 19 I did also grow up in the Lutheran Church but wasn’t really much of a partisan necause my brother died whem i was 12 and he was 4: I started really getting into theology when I was in the Navy and at some point I was even considering seminary school but I decided to become a teacher instead however I have a great deal of interest on colpare and contradt Christian to Islamic studies.
I must say I am not as well-versed as some of you on the Islamic part and I am not in any way shape or form saying I’m a pastor but I do help my pastor out when he needs to and in the church before I would help with even picking some of the good Bible verses or even leading Bible study. Also I went to Iniversoty of Redlands for my MVa that is a Southern Baptist schoo. This is not bs L’Chaim to your health i’m not saying I’m fluent in Hebrew and Greek but at least I know the alphabet.
The original Bible were written in account Hebrew and Aramaic, which is a dead language. The first five books are in the Torah, Old Testament. I am not a pastor but i know my shit i was even in boot camp awarded the position of religious Petty officer So even my chief detectives some spirituality and that I was responsible for giving the evening prayers. OK so you guys could understand he’s like that Mueller and Iran when you guys are in the army and he takes care of your guises spirituality in Boot Camp, i was that dude. They would refer to me as father or pastor
I won’t be us about religion dude.
Go ahead and text me pick any Bible quote and I will pick the source chapter correctly and the chapter, now the verse might be off hy 1 or 2 it can be from the old testament too, i almost have it Hafez, memorized verbatim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.