Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter It doesn’t matter bro this was all bullshit and I was never really an admin so this will be my last post I thought maybe they could help out the Iranian women’s national team
@HalaMadrid No ..
Baba @TeamMeli chapo come'n, I thought the next step for you is the presidency of DPRK going tough on that fatto Kung-Fu-panda and taking over the power over there too, ofc. I mean when you were done Admin work here @ISP!

Now its not going to happen, whats going on!?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir what’s going on is I had enough @just2viewgeneralforu agrees what @Pooya didnwas cruel. @RaminS is this asshole deom PFDC ames KC Mc Elroy who thinks he graduated fromStanford and he can speak Russian. I was actually making some headway with the US women’s team
I got invited to their private Facebook page. I wasn’t going to take one penny of that money I was going to use it for site maintenance by to give someone an admin title and when that person says anytime you want it back you can have it and take it, it is time to say good bye.
Pooya or @HalaMadrid or whomever he is is just teying to mess with me for fun. i’m still trying to figure out what I did to get the admin title removed and that was probably just a joke to see my reaction.
By the way go fund me is like no we think this is going to a terrorist organization so I wasn’t gonna be able to set up the account anyway but you know what I need to do anything bad and I was going to try to make ISP a good place but I think here’s what I’m gonna do you can look me up on Facebook Sherwin Rasmussen.
The first thing I’m going to do is create a Facebook page for Iran football fans and then in about a month I’m going to probably start a Go Daddy and get a domain name and start a Iran football fan website. This way i can call ky own shots even if we have ten active members that is anout what we have at iap anyways. As for DPrK, one day my friend. If I’m going to be the punchline of all jokes and people want to make me an admin just for fun and it is time that I took my hat and say goodbye
Once again guys I hope you realize there’s a differenceonce again guys I hope you realize there’s a difference between between the Olympic team and the national team right?Pooya was this necessary if you wanted me
gone all yph hd to do was ask. Why dod yoh make mw asmin for a day because you are bored and you want to fick fuck with me? I am on their pro ate facebook page, the bloody National team. like fond someone else to mock i don’t need this abuse in my life, some
of you guys are really cruel and savages. Qhwm yoh make someone say Ach that Achcomes back to you ten fold.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid Team Melli the United States the M.F Olympic team is in Japan! So you’re just bored so you’re just fucking with me to make me an admin for a day to take it out if that’s the case do then you are a special kind of mean and cruel person @just2viewgeneralforu and others might mot say it to your face hut they will dm me
privately. If you want me gone to all you have to do is just ask

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid Wasn’t DSM on the Facebook page with the national team to Olympic team is on the Japan not the national team I think you have an illness that you want to make me an admin and then you want to take it back when you call that?
I was not BS sing I am trying to just get in contact with the US women’s tees thinking maybe they would help the Iranian areI was not BS sing I am trying to just get in contact with the US women’s team thinking maybe they would help the Iranian women’s team and I got invited to their private Facebook page and it’s not an illness I think the true illness is when you want to be malicious and make someone an admin and then take it back what is wrong with you?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid Seriously dude over 90% of the things that I see is actually true and I was trying to make some contact with the US women’s team you realize there’s a difference between the goddamn olympic King and the goddamn national team we are in the Olympics we are not in the women’s World Cup this is like do you 23+3 team!

why would you go out of your way to hurt me why would you want to make me an admin for one day just to take it back I think that is a serious illness it’s called Schadenfreude - Takong pleasire pit pf the mosery of others.
I think you thrive on me being miserable so that’s why you didn’t go to the administrative title on me for one day but you didn’t really give me any real responsibilities if I’m just here to be a punchline for you and be here for your entertainment or assholes like @RaminS Then just let me onow a s i walk
You have no idea how hurt i am thank you for burying me do you feel good now anoit yoirself? I can show you that I am on the US women’s national team Facebook page doesn’t mean I’m best friends with them I was just trying to think outside of the box

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So I’m gonna start on working at the wrong football fan Facebook page and then pay 10 bucks to go daddy and maybe start a Iran fan form I wasn’t BS and I was trying to help out the Iranian Women Saint @Pooya My girl said that she left communist Bulgaria to get away from crew and Savage people like you if you are going out of your way to hurt someone and dangle an administrative title and take it back when you know that they want to do something with sports you’re a special kind of cool anymore my friend. itls ok Karma @HalaMadrid or wharever you want to go hy so i am the but of all jokes i am Audi 500 and ill start my own thing for GENTLEMeN not Schadenfreude people. I did
not BS about getting in contact with the US women’s team but I think you have a serious illness that you want to hurt people and give them hope and take away the admin title that was a BS from day one. So who is really the one with the mental illenews, seek therapy
I can provide a link to the US women’s national team Facebook page it’s not like I’m their best friend but they let me in the group I just wanted to help man thanks for making me feel like a total fool for trusting you I thought you were we were actually going somewhere but you were just using me as a joke for everyone, Dosvedanya! @RaminS You are the most mentally disturbed individual hear you’re going to be 50 goddamn Nationalities and you nobody is that smart that they have a degree from Stanford am I teying Chevron fogure The call bullshit on all of your bullshit did you find out a new DNA test where you found out you are a part for healing I really hope something bad happens to you and your family. You are a special kns of asshole and evil disgusting aub humanFAKe ass Russian FAKE Italian Dake Getman Fake Standord and MIt grad ws Harvard too obvious asshole?

@Pooya dude Again I know you like to say I’m the one with an illness, you enjoy hitting people, for your personal entertainment I don’t know what sick pleasure you have of making me an admin for a day but I’m gonna take matters into my own hands and even if I have only 10 active members that’s probably ywice as much as what you hfe shame
on you man. By the way on that Facebook page they’re like anyone was the Iranian sounding name won’t be invited

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Team Meli, out itls been a blast, sort of. Pooya what is wrong with you talk abojt me ta illness yoh like to emotionally hurt people you are what we call an emotional terrorist gife someone admin title for a say and tale it back for fun on yoh i spired me
to do my own thing.Schadenfreud

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
@TeamMeli you know people dont believe you talked to them right on some Facebook secret msg? why dont you invite someone in that group? or ask any member of US team you talked to to just share one of ISP article? or msg someone beside you? would that not solve everything?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid why did you make me an administrator to just fuck with me for a day because this is really cool and I was really excited!
I just wanted to know why did you go out of your way to create a second goddamn user account? I never said I’m best friends with the US women’s national team all I said was I was trying to raise awareness and I got invited to their page I didn’t say I’m best friends with any of them. This is cruel and an illness, When you go out of your way to create a second user account to really make me believe that I was going to be an admin that is a special kind of evil dude.
I really honestly thought if we could galvanize some support maybe they would help out the Iranian women’s team that’s all I was trying to do what did I do that was so bad that I was admin for one day what is this all just for your entertainment that you even created a second account?
do you think any of them are going to want to join now after what you did like honestly and I’m not saying that I’m their best friend but I got invited to their private Facebook page that is a start. I can provide a link on my Facebook to their page and all I said was I messaged Rampone and Lloyd i did not say they respkmded and the narional team is not in Japan the olympic team is.
so the reason why I’m not an admin is because what again, a practical joke? Wanted to help you bro I really did You know I’m into sports and this is just beyond cruel to give someone an admin title in to take it back in one day. I’d rather you dod not give it to me for a day.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid So what are you gonna do now that you have two accounts because you technically that’s against the ISP rules you can only have one account or are there special rules dor @Pooya because you are an admin. Admit it you were never serious about making me an admin you were just fucking with me because that’s the kind of guy you are.
honestly I may BBS ratio like 90 to 10 is that really bad or is what you do when you go out of your way to create a second account; To make the joke more believable what do you call dad do you call yourself a mentally stable person dude?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
do you really honestly think anyone wants anything to do with you after this dude that they want to share an article that some rishoo who can’t write in English, wrote? @Pooya thank you for making me an administrator for a day ha ha ha you are so funny man seriously that is a mental illness and you should look into it. you really inspired me to do some homework and start my own thing so one of these days I’m gonna take you but I thought we were getting somewhere I thought you may be an admin because you saw how hard I was working but clearly you just wanna use me as a punchline for your amusement.
you can find yourself another whipping boy.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid for 24 hours he made me the happiest guy @Pooya Then you ahowed me this was all just a hoke. just say the word and i will beoke David Copperfield, pood gone, magic! This is a mental illness, hurting people to get pleasure That is called being an emotional terrorist or Schadenfeeude

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
do you think any of them are going to want to join now after what you did like honestly and I’m not saying that I’m their best friend but I got invited to their private Facebook page that is a start. I can provide a link on my Facebook to their page and all I said was I messaged Rampone and Lloyd i did not say they respkmded and the narional team is not in Japan the olympic team is.
so the reason why I’m not an admin is because what again, a practical joke? Wanted to help you bro I really did You know I’m into sports and this is just beyond cruel to give someone an admin title in to take it back in one day. I’d rather you dod not give it to me for a day.
even a few people on the US women’s national team when I said something we’re like…. what are you kidding me
Perhaps they responded one of their own countryman because they kmow my intentions are pure and ,
they won’t dare diss a veteran.
So confused!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid i’ll tell you what I’ll explain it when you give me a good explanation as to why you make me an administrator for a day! Yes a few responded ON THE PaGE
I sent a private message to Rampone and Lloyd they havent reapkmded. So are yoh a special kind of menraly disturbed person yoh make someone an admin for a day and take it ack if you can’t answer that the this interview and my time wirb isp is over what you did was beyond cruel! is this the reason why I’m not an admin because of the US women’s team? Oh so you realize that the goddamn Olympic team that is comprised of you 23 players +3 older players are in Japan the US women’s national team for the most part are sitting at home. All i did was get i got invited to their private page Me Mental illness, i never said Rampone Lloyd and I are besties. Sweiousky what is your major mwntal malfunction to maliacipusly hurt someone and take a title man? Are you that bored you have to create a 2nd act dude either 1 seek therapy 2 find a hobby or 3 get laid!

I still have not received an answer to my two questions question number one why did you make me an admin for one day question number two why did you go out of your way to create a second goddamn account so they are special rules that apply to you and then Dara special rules for everybody else Roger that!

Status
Not open for further replies.