Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Make sure you keep that in a locked drawer it in case she still refuses to get her vaccine brother.... Or force her to get the Sputnik...
خوب به هم میآین شما دوتا. یکیتون یه دروغ گوی تمام عیار و بنگی, اون یکیتونم یه دلقک تمام عیار که مثل بچه ها نشسته وقت گذاشته چطور اسم و عکس و امضاء یکی دیگرو بدزده و باهاش اکانت وا کنه. واقعا این سایت از موجودات بی مصرف کم نمیاره.

:)

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Lets wait for him.
Dude US Navy seal is no joke, I know few people who were AMAZINGLY fit and super strong mentally, they gave up after 2 months ...
He had one year if even that. Within a year he moved to Alaska. The 8 years is just a continuation of his lies. This is why I say he is neither ready nor interested in getting help.
Essentially if his post is more than 3 sentences it is guaranteed to contain lies.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok good follow up brother and ill stop for today.
After a year of trying to reason with her, she got the shot, not Sputnik lol Phiizer. I told
her wait 2-3 weeks, for the next shot..

I told her look you got us two pistols for my birthday but I cannot protect you from the Delta virus which is more contagious than corona. if necessary will get the booster shot as well. Ar least those who i care dor Mom, Dad, gma, uncle ane now Julia are relatively safe. Idk about others because i don’t talk to some.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Btw aide note Iranians make the worst educators. Every Iranian teacher i hd was dog shit
because they can’t teach. If you know the material fine otherwise Iranian suck at teaching you want to know who are the best professors I ever had, in High scjool and in college, wait for it.
Jewish professors are the best. They falur students who faced some adversity like me and are hard workers. They will bend over backwards. You see how foundly I speak of SDr Leavy and my PCC prid(now at Berkeley) Dr Dollongser. I only mention Jewish names, never Iranian ones, Iranian professors SUCK!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Please stop the Covid bs talk here this is anoit Gred Muller not your nutjob comspiracy theories, which cost lices. Oh i said something on that link.
Nice highlight Tehol i posted a compilation of his goals

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Btw aide note Iranians make the worst educators. Every Iranian teacher i hd was dog shit
because they can’t teach. If you know the material fine otherwise Iranian suck at teaching you want to know who are the best professors I ever had, in High scjool and in college, wait for it.
Jewish professors are the best. They falur students who faced some adversity like me and are hard workers. They will bend over backwards. You see how foundly I speak of SDr Leavy and my PCC prid(now at Berkeley) Dr Dollongser. I only mention Jewish names, never Iranian ones, Iranian professors SUCK!
Another generalization ...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Not a generalization Iran Esteghlal Iran- an OBSERVATION
Now I know I can't have EVERY professor from Iran and Israel, that is impossible, population of Iran 80,000,000 + population of Israel 6,000,000, several million teachers from both of those countries. However based on MY experiences, I take that back I had One good Iranian professor Dr Makshofi and he was a GOOD Accountant. I did not know much about accounting, I would meet with him in his office hours, tired after football practice. He would even give me some chai so I could stay up and focus. He took baby steps with me and did not belittle me so THERE ARE SOME good Iranooni professors however
1- If you don't know the subject, most Iranian professors won't teach you. I have spoken to people IN Iran about this subject they will have their 1 pet who understands everything, and they will focus their energy on their favorite. Jews overall are pretty fair professors, they value HARD WORK and will teach you, if you show them the respect that that deserve.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Not a generalization Iran Esteghlal Iran- an OBSERVATION
Now I know I can't have EVERY professor from Iran and Israel, that is impossible, population of Iran 80,000,000 + population of Israel 6,000,000, several million teachers from both of those countries. However based on MY experiences, I take that back I had One good Iranian professor Dr Makshofi and he was a GOOD Accountant. I did not know much about accounting, I would meet with him in his office hours, tired after football practice. He would even give me some chai so I could stay up and focus. He took baby steps with me and did not belittle me so THERE ARE SOME good Iranooni professors however
1- If you don't know the subject, most Iranian professors won't teach you. I have spoken to people IN Iran about this subject they will have their 1 pet who understands everything, and they will focus their energy on their favorite. Jews overall are pretty fair professors, they value HARD WORK and will teach you, if you show them the respect that that deserve.
I counted 8 lies in this post.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Dedicated to Mr. Ramin and Mr. Sherwin

I find this very insulting as everything I have written is true. Please remove my name from your post.

Back in the day when I was a huge fan of rap, at least they talked about the struggles of the hood, and brought up important issues such as discrimination.

Now today that has been replaced and most songs are either about spinners, grills, women, and weed. That is like the common theme of modern day hip hop with like 99% of the songs.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I find this very insulting as everything I have written is true. Please remove my name from your post.

Back in the day when I was a huge fan of rap, at least they talked about the struggles of the hood, and brought up important issues such as discrimination.

Now today that has been replaced and most songs are either about spinners, grills, women, and weed. That is like the common theme of modern day hip hop with like 99% of the songs.
I agree, back in the day when I use to hang out with 2pac in Vegas hip hop was very poetic. In fact I was hanging out with tekashi 69 last week I told him his music was garbage. Surprisingly he wasn't offended and he agreed with me.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Dedicated to Mr. Ramin and Mr. Sherwin

You
@TeamMeli you no longer can post in footnall, had to move 5 posts this morning from football to this thread again.

@oghabealborz sorry buddy, maybe we try again in a month. I simply dont have the time to cleanup after him.
Well we tried.. but it didn't work 😕

As the old saying:
Tobeh kardam ke degar may nakhoram...bejoz az emshabo fardaa shabo shabhaayeh degar !:sneaky:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok man we can try in another month BUT I AM NOT LYING abut my school man Ii really have the grades to go to those schools now i have to wait a month ok'
Come on what did I do wrong now breathe incorrectly? I am not lying ok I will control the # of posts but that is unfair.
I'm beginning to think some of you are posting questions and specific ones deliberately because you know I will respond then Pooya can say ok he exceeded the 5 post limits, at least don't set me up and give me a chance but whatever, see you in a month,

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
DUDE FOR FUCK SAKE, I mean FOR FUCK SAKE, FOR FUCKING SAKE
I mean FUCK
YOU POST ABOUT GAMBLING UNDER BUNDESLIGA, YOU POST ABOUT YOUR PIANO UNDER La LIGA THREAD , I MEAN SERIOUSLY DO YOU DO THIS TO JUST PISS PEOPLE OFF?

I mean come on man ... COME FUCKING ON.

---
sorry, I am not having a good and really cant handle to constantly run around your posts and move them around. If you continue to post BS under threads, you will soon be limited to only this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.