Sit at Home Moms!!

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Well, you must be American-born then which I know you are not. If you didn't pray to get in the you are taking the place of others who are willing to die to get in. No wonder you have so many issues with America. I do have a sure cure for your condition though.
Take it easy Karl!

Instead of foaming at the mouth, take a deep breath and consider this: dissent is as American as apple pie. What’s made this country great has been the ability of its populace to criticize its government. Leaving it to people like you though, it would quickly turn into the Christian Republic of Americah! Then we have “fanged-ones” who decry comparing your type of attitude to that of Nazis and the mullahs in the Eshalic Republic!

Oct 18, 2010
the social net for the poor is not out of love.the right wingers in particular support anti-abortion policies for a good reason.since the military abolished the draft there is a need for a class of young people who will join the voluntary military.kids born out of wed lock and without a proper family are the best candidates for becoming the flesh needed to advance their military policies.hence the opposition to abortion and the support for a minimum social net for mothers to raise these babies.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Point taken. I apologize. I must say, however, that by calling them "kadbanou" doesn't exactly show that you are particularly opposed to the term sit at home mom. Or am I wrong again and you did not call them kadbanou.
Flint jan, no I wasnt the one saying "kadbanoo" either. You can check prev pages again and 30 urself. :)

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Take it easy Karl!

Instead of foaming at the mouth, take a deep breath and consider this: dissent is as American as apple pie. What’s made this country great has been the ability of its populace to criticize its government. Leaving it to people like you though, it would quickly turn into the Christian Republic of Americah! Then we have “fanged-ones” who decry comparing your type of attitude to that of Nazis and the mullahs in the Eshalic Republic!
You are not criticizing a senator, a law or an official. You are often ranting against the foundations of this country and wishing for a changes to make it what it was never meant to be. This country has always been about individuals wanting bigger and better things. We will never be crammed into your little trams while you ride the highway in your limos. If I wanted to save gas I could be driving my Renault 5 for life. No, I want my Escalade. Just like Obama.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
You are not criticizing a senator, a law or an official. You are often ranting against the foundations of this country and wishing for a changes to make it what it was never meant to be. This country has always been about individuals wanting bigger and better things. We will never be crammed into your little trams while you ride the highway in your limos. If I wanted to save gas I could be driving my Renault 5 for life. No, I want my Escalade. Just like Obama.
Ranting: To speak or shout at length in an uncontrollable anger. (from wiktionary.com)

You know, it’d do you some good to learn the meanings of words before shooting off your mouth. If anything, in light of your troll-ish behavior and insulting tone, I’ve been more than civil with you. It’s not me that is constantly hanging himself to attach some frog farting on the moon to the “left wing, liberal conspiracy.” The citizens of this country elected this president, now either shit or, If you have nothing to offer but right wing nut-job ranting, get off the pot!

And no, I’m advocating no such thing, you just live on planet FOX, err… Mars! :)

Aug 26, 2005
Yes. I know about polar caps and how they’re melting too, but that doesn’t make me an Eskimo! Tell me, just how long have you ever lived, worked, voted, and paid taxes in these here United States? No, let me make it simpler, have you ever even visited the States?
I refer to my favourite economist: http://youtu.be/Rls8H6MktrA?t=4m21s

As if living somewhere gives you the authority to speak about it's laws, economics or history. Next you'll tell me unless I was born in 1900 I can't talk about the Fed.

Do you have any more straws to clutch?
Proletariat? Bourgeoisie?! Seriously? Did you get those terms from your school books or did you just get done reading Marx’ Das Kapital?!! LOL! Again, this isn’t some school exercise to come and show off how much you’ve studied over the weekend.
For someone who uses the term 'the ruling class' you're awfully sensitive about those terms. Did I hit a nerve?
When and if you ever have enough curiosity, gumption, and interest, you’ll perhaps one day attempt to add to the body of knowledge out there in social sciences (you know, as opposed to reading and regurgitating the terms inside some book) by first learning and then applying the prevalent research methodologies, instead of making general, self-serving statements with little basis in reality. Barring that, it would be good if you had at least lived some reality before espousing your corresponding wisdom. My comments about research were directed at someone a bit more knowledgeable than you.
I don't have to add to social science literature to be able to understand what is already written and is partly my field of study.

Listen, if you have arguments to counter the claims made; do so. If you don't, don't continue embarrassing yourself with the diatribe you've gotten into. It's a bit pathetic and transparent, to be frank. Address the arguments, for your own sake.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I always love it when kids just out of school and living half way around the globe see it fit to come tell the rest of us what the "American left" is all about and how they “used to be liberals” and have since seen the light! Jamesh konid bereh baba jon! This isn’t some school exercise; it’s the lives of the people of an entire nation!
Dear PN -
Even more, I love it when old and tired Eyranian leftists who fixed Iran in the 1970's!!, in their never dying quest to fight Imperialism attempt to fix America now!!
Maybe my fellow ISP member you wish to tell us what do you think makes you such a GOOD and well qualified liberal American!! What do you think you have contributed to this country in such a short time, and what makes you think you have the grasp on what goes on in America and within American politics to effectively advance the country in the future?
BTW - many people in this particular thread who express their minds on this particular subject are in fact overall liberals.... why are you so rigidly attacking them for taking a somewhat conservative stance on this one issue!!!??? after all you liberals are supposed to be the compassionate free thinking and tolerant bunch.

One Question: What do you think of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton......How do you feel about being on the same side they are? How does it feel to see on your side people who try to appeal to masses emotions? Sounds familiar?

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
And, what would you like me to do with your favorite economist, write him a letter? :)

As if living somewhere gives you the authority to speak about it's laws, economics or history. Next you'll tell me unless I was born in 1900 I can't talk about the Fed.
You can talk about anything you want, just don’t presume to know what you’re saying.

Do you have any more straws to clutch?
If you don’t have the mental capacity to get it, move over and let the breeze come through.

I don't have to add to social science literature to be able to understand what is already written and is partly my field of study.
No, but you do have to be a part of the thing you’re giving an opinion about before you can be taken seriously. Otherwise, yeah, some laboo foroosh in Abargho also has an opinion about everything from why dogs lift a leg when urinating to how the solar system works and everything in between.

Listen, if you have arguments to counter the claims made; do so. If you don't, don't continue embarrassing yourself with the diatribe you've gotten into. It's a bit pathetic and transparent, to be frank. Address the arguments, for your own sake.
If you have trouble grasping what I’ve written, then perhaps you should accept that you're not up to par. Don’t you worry about me, I live this country’s reality on a daily basis. Worry about yourself and how your attempts at sounding clever just makes you come across as vile.

I tell you what, why don’t you write an essay, no more than 10 pages long, double spaced and using APA style citation, to tell us about your favorite economist and how he/she gives some generation Y kid, living clear across the planet the right to come and lecture Americans about his measly twenty-odd years of experience. Remember that this is not an essay about what you'd like to do when you grow up:)

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Dear PN -
Even more, I love it when old and tired Eyranian leftists who fixed Iran in the 1970's!!, in their never dying quest to fight Imperialism attempt to fix America now!!
Maybe my fellow ISP member you wish to tell us what do you think makes you such a GOOD and well qualified liberal American!! What do you think you have contributed to this country in such a short time, and what makes you think you have the grasp on what goes on in America and within American politics to effectively advance the country in the future?
BTW - many people in this particular thread who express their minds on this particular subject are in fact overall liberals.... why are you so rigidly attacking them for taking a somewhat conservative stance on this one issue!!!??? after all you liberals are supposed to be the compassionate free thinking and tolerant bunch.

One Question: What do you think of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton......How do you feel about being on the same side they are? How does it feel to see on your side people who try to appeal to masses emotions? Sounds familiar?
Take it easy masoud jon, you’ll have a heart attack! Calm down!

What I have or have not done is not the point. What I represent -- a typical American swimming in this country’s troubles, sharing this country’s successes, paying this country’s taxes, and helping to shape this country’s conversation about its future leaders and then helping to elect those leaders is!

Just as I have to accept the fact that nearly half the population of this country is xenophobic and right winger, you need to accept the same about liberals in this nation. We do make up the other half and no amount of foaming at the mouth is going to change that. In fact, let me clue you in on a secret: we elected the current president in the office. See? :)

Instead of getting yourself closer the grave, if you had actually read what I’ve written, you’d see that I’m not attacking anyone. I’m merely pointing out some facts. As I said to our young friend from Tasmania, if the truth makes you uncomfortable, then look inside for answers.

I don’t think one way or another about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. How do you feel about being on the same side as the war criminals, Dick Cheney and the coke head, George I-won’t-serve-in-Vietnam Bush?

Aug 26, 2005
And, what would you like me to do with your favorite economist, write him a letter? :)
Probably learn something, that'd be a start.

You can talk about anything you want, just don’t presume to know what you’re saying.
Why? I know more than you I'd wager.

If you don’t have the mental capacity to get it, move over and let the breeze come through.
If you don't have the wherewithal to make an argument, don't humiliate yourself by getting involved.

No, but you do have to be a part of the thing you’re giving an opinion about before you can be taken seriously. Otherwise, yeah, some laboo foroosh in Abargho also has an opinion about everything from why dogs lift a leg when urinating to how the solar system works and everything in between.
No, you don't. As Friedman said, do you want your doctor to have had cancer to be able to treat you? It's a nonsensical qualification on your part which you use to hide the fact that you can't debate on this issue...even against someone from Australia.

If you have trouble grasping what I’ve written, then perhaps you should accept that you're not up to par. Don’t you worry about me, I live this country’s reality on a daily basis. Worry about yourself and how your attempts at sounding clever just makes you come across as vile.
The trouble is you keep clasping for straws in the hope that you can hide from debating something you have no real knowledge about. Generally, getting into to-and-fros is not my idea of fun anymore but for you I'll make an exception since you thought you'd come in and make a half-assed statement in the hope to come off slightly intelligible. The only person who'd really buy your rubbish is Niloufar and that's not really a positive, frankly.

I tell you what, why don’t you write an essay, no more than 10 pages long, double spaced and using APA style citation, to tell us about your favorite economist and how he/she gives some generation Y kid, living clear across the planet the right to come and lecture Americans about his measly twenty-odd years of experience. Remember that this is not an essay about what you'd like to do when you grow up:)
We're still waiting for you to point out to certain welfare studies based on single parents that prove you right or prove the flaws in the studies you question. It's gone from pathetic to sad that you keep avoiding the issue but don't worry...this student will keep pestering you until you put up or shut up.

Maybe next time you'll think twice about jumping in 'paberene' just to cheerlead for your political persuasions. Or then again, you might have something valuable to add. That would be nice but I am not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
Just as I have to accept the fact that nearly half the population of this country is xenophobic and right winger, you need to accept the same about liberals in this nation. We do make up the other half and no amount of foaming at the mouth is going to change that. In fact, let me clue you in on a secret: we elected the current president in the office. See? :)
Weren't you arguing in the other thread with IZ that you guys don't just marginalise people from the right? At least try to hide your blind biases. Otherwise the bourgeoisie will come after you. LOL

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Probably learn something, that'd be a start.
From you?! Come on kiddo, I was writing dissertations when you were sucking on pacifiers! LOL!

Why? I know more than you I'd wager.
Anytime, anywhere! Put up or shut up! What do you wanna bet you’re just a know-nothing, big mouth kid living with his mommy and daddy?

If you don't have the wherewithal to make an argument, don't humiliate yourself by getting involved.
Learn the meaning of the word "wherewithal" before shooting it off. I teach kids like you for a living pal.

No, you don't. As Friedman said, do you want your doctor to have had cancer to be able to treat you? It's a nonsensical qualification on your part which you use to hide the fact that you can't debate on this issue...even against someone from Australia.
So, tell me, what does Friedman say about people who pretend to know what they’re saying regarding a world clear across the globe, without ever having visited the land? Do you cite Friedman when you take a dump too?!

The trouble is you keep clasping for straws in the hope that you can hide from debating something you have no real knowledge about. Generally, getting into to-and-fros is not my idea of fun anymore but for you I'll make an exception since you thought you'd come in and make a half-assed statement in the hope to come off slightly intelligible. The only person who'd really buy your rubbish is Niloufar and that's not really a positive, frankly.
As I said before, what I wrote was for someone more intelligent than a self-serving, snot nosed child. I was gonna stop wasting my time, but, sure, I’ll do a “back-and-fro” just for you. :)

We're still waiting for you to point out to certain welfare studies based on single parents that prove you right or prove the flaws in the studies you question. It's gone from pathetic to sad that you keep avoiding the issue but don't worry...this student will keep pestering you until you put up or shut up.
I made no claims. Again, if you had actually bothered to read what I wrote instead of shooting it off in anger, you’d see that I said we have bigger problems than “women not taking men seriously” and to someone a bit more worthy than you. Go read it again and stop with your childish pissing contest.

Maybe next time you'll think twice about jumping in 'paberene' just to cheerlead for your political persuasions.
I’d jump into anything I wish and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. I get to do something about what I cheerlead whereas you sit in some godforsaken hole “down under” wishing you lived where I do! :)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
From you?! Come on kiddo, I was writing dissertations when you were sucking on pacifiers! LOL!
Does that mean you're too smart to learn from Friedman? You really do have a self-inflated opinion of yourself. Yet, you're still stuck here in backing up the claim you made.

Anytime, anywhere! Put up or shut up! What do you wanna bet you’re just a know-nothing, big mouth kid living with his mommy and daddy?
We're still waiting.

Learn the meaning of the word "wherewithal" before shooting it off. I teach kids like you for a living pal.
I know the meaning of wherewithal. If that is something you consider noteworthy then you have very low standards. Are your kids in special-ed?

So, tell me, what does Friedman say about people who pretend to know what they’re saying regarding a world clear across the globe, without ever having visited the land? Do you cite Friedman when you take a dump too?!
Friedman was an economist, which means he was regularly involved in looking at facts and stats to ascertain some trend and meaning. It means he wasn't always present at the locale. He made lots of comparisons with USA to other countries like Sweden and Hong Kong. Can you imagine some moron coming and telling him he couldn't because he didn't live there?

Furthermore, I already gave you Friedman's thoughts on the subject. He was asked in that video if he was ever poor - the discussion was responsibility to the poor - and he said that although he was, it was irrelevant; you wouldn't ask your doctor if they had cancer to be able to treat yours.

So you just continously make yourself look like a dumbass. Especially since Australia's economic system, laws and even its history align greatly with Americas.

As I said before, what I wrote was for someone more intelligent than a self-serving, snot nosed child. I was gonna stop wasting my time, but, sure, I’ll do a “back-and-fro” just for you. :)
You wrote some halfassed comment you thought no one would pick on. Now that you've been called on it you're squirming to avoid it. And everyone can see it. Haha. Normally I'd not care, but you brought me into it.

I made no claims. Again, if you had actually bothered to read what I wrote instead of shooting it off in anger, you’d see that I said we have bigger problems than “women not taking men seriously” and to someone a bit more worthy than you. Go read it again and stop with your childish pissing contest.
You went on some stupid rant about methodologies, the flaws and inconclusiveness of certain studies. Ok fine, anyone who has had higher education knows that; but why don't you actually read some of the studies and counter them? You then went to talk about the handouts to the rich. In essence, you did everything you could to change the subject or focus so your political persuasions didn't have to suffer for them.

The irony is, I know a great argument to counter the use of some of these studies - despite the fact that there is a damn near consensus on single-parent families being more likely to yield a child of deviant behaviour. You don't have to search very hard to find them. Yet you can't, which says a lot about your knowledge on this subject. It should be very easy to mention why a lot of these studies leave room for doubt, even though they concede that the numbers aren't encouraging.

I’d jump into anything I wish and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. I get to do something about what I cheerlead whereas you sit in some godforsaken hole “down under” wishing you lived where I do! :)
You can post, and I can make you look like an idiot for avoiding the issue. It's easy for me, but embarrassing for you. Especially since you love to tout your education.

And? What, you miss your patron saint of vulgarity? LOL!
It shows that in the thread where I agreed with him that you were marginalising the right, I was right. You came in and said "no no no, we're talking about something else" and yet you gave yourself away here. What a genius.

Last edited:

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Does that mean you're too smart to learn from Friedman? You really do have a self-inflated opinion of yourself. Yet, you're still stuck here in backing up the claim you made.
No, but it does mean that you're barking up the wrong tree. You’re so painfully dumb that I have repeated what I’ve already said three times: my argument here is that we have bigger issues than what BT has brought up.

Get it now?

We're still waiting.
Keep waiting :)

I know the meaning of wherewithal. If that is something you consider noteworthy then you have very low standards. Are your kids in special-ed?
No, that’s one of the things that a snot-nosed kid like you needs to learn before attempting to debate. My “kids” aren’t in special-ed, but you apparently needed to be.

Friedman was an economist, which means he was regularly involved in looking at facts and stats to ascertain some trend and meaning. It means he wasn't always present at the locale. He made lots of comparisons with USA to other countries like Sweden and Hong Kong.
So, tell me Einstein, did he just shoot off his mouth like some know-nothing kid from Tasmania or did he use scholarly methods to arrive at his conclusions?

So you just continously make yourself look like a dumbass. Especially since Australia's economic system, laws and even its history align greatly with Americas.
The only person who not only makes himself look like an ass but apparently is one is you. There’s a reason you don’t get to vote, hell even enter the US without a visa, and I do. It’s called citizenship. Learn the meaning and then come put your stupidity on public display.

Can you imagine some moron coming and telling him he couldn't because he didn't live there?
No, but I can imagine telling you that. :)

Furthermore, I already gave you Friedman's thoughts on the subject. He was asked in that video if he was ever poor - the discussion was responsibility to the poor - and he said that although he was, it was irrelevant; you wouldn't ask your doctor if they had cancer to be able to treat yours.
Good for you and Friedman. Now, if you’re done citing him for things like taking a dump, go and educate yourself about what modern economists like Krugman and Reich have to say.

You wrote some halfassed comment you thought no one would pick on. Now that you've been called on it you're squirming to avoid it. And everyone can see it. Haha. Normally I'd not care, but you brought me into it.
No, dumbass :))), what I wrote are in fact the methodologies for formal research. Of course, that’s for people with half a brain, you can stick to he-said-she-said bullshit you learned in your daddy’s restaurant. From what I gather, you’ve jumped head first into spreading crap all your life, all without my help.

You went on some stupid rant about methodologies, the flaws and inconclusiveness of certain studies. Ok fine, anyone who has had higher education knows that; but why don't you actually read some of the studies and counter them? You then went to talk about the handouts to the rich. In essence, you did everything you could to change the subject or focus so your political persuasions didn't have to suffer for them.
Go learn a few things before making yourself look like the fool that you are. Like I said, those are the accepted methodologies of the field. If that doesn’t sit well with you, I suggest taking over the chef at your family restaurant and leaving these matters to people with half a brain.

The irony is, I know a great argument to counter the use of some of these studies - despite the fact that there is a damn near consensus on single-parent families being more likely to yield a child of deviant behaviour. You don't have to search very hard to find them. Yet you can't, which says a lot about your knowledge on this subject. It should be very easy to mention why a lot of these studies leave room for doubt, even though they concede that the numbers aren't encouraging.
Again, learn a thing or two before showing your sheer lack of smarts. The president of these United States, you know, the guy who’s causing you and your patron saint of hypocrisy to foam at the mouth, comes from a single-parent household. And yet, I was addressing BT, not you, and my argument was that there are formal methodologies out there to enable someone to claim things like women don’t take men seriously any more, they don’t because the ‘left’ has taken over the world; therefore single parent households lead to children with “deviant behavior.” There is no such consensus on the actual reasons, only circumstantial causality and, well, plain human common sense.

Now, what else do you have to muddy the waters with?

You can post, and I can make you look like an idiot for avoiding the issue. It's easy for me, but embarrassing for you. Especially since you love to tout your education.
LOL! You looked like an idiot the minute you shot off your mouth about having seen “the light,” all without my help. I love putting snot-nosed kids like you in their places. :)

It shows that in the thread where I agreed with him that you were marginalising the right, I was right. You came in and said "no no no, we're talking about something else" and yet you gave yourself away here. What a genius.
It’s called criticizing. That’s the difference that neither the “fanged one” nor you, his “nocheh,” seem to be able to grasp.

Now, herrry. Back to the keyboard with your next harangue about crap you’re utterly ill-equipped to debate. Just don’t bang your head against the screen in the process. Breathe deeply!

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
No, but it does mean that you're barking up the wrong tree. You’re so painfully dumb that I have repeated what I’ve already said three times: my argument here is that we have bigger issues than what BT has brought up.
So now the reason you aren't going to make a point is because there are more important, irrelevant, points to make. Hilarious.

No, that’s one of the things that a snot-nosed kid like you needs to learn before attempting to debate. My “kids” aren’t in special-ed, but you apparently needed to be.
Nah, I'm good. I have the wherewithal to continue a debate once I enter it. I don't avoid the issue, like some special-ed teacher.

So, tell me Einstein, did he just shoot off his mouth like some know-nothing kid from Tasmania or did he use scholarly methods to arrive at his conclusions?
He uses scholarly methods, just as I refter to scholarly studies. But if we use your dumbass logic, he can't possibly look at the facts and stats because he didn't live in other countries. I mean, if you had any credibility you just lost it here.

No, but I can imagine telling you that. :)
So you're that moron, we know. :)

Good for you and Friedman. Now, if you’re done citing him for things like taking a dump, go and educate yourself about what modern economists like Krugman and Reich have to say.
Krugman and Reich over Friedman?....Hahahahahahaha please, for your own sake, stop embarrassing yourself. Stick to one subject you know nothing about.

No, dumbass :))), what I wrote are in fact the methodologies for formal research. Of course, that’s for people with half a brain, you can stick to he-said-she-said bullshit you learned in your daddy’s restaurant. From what I gather, you’ve jumped head first into spreading crap all your life, all without my help.
Everyone with higher education knows the methodologies and flaws of formal research, and they're pretty obvious in a social science sphere, but you didn't even cite one study that in your opinion was flawed. All you did to deflect attention was to say "well, studies can be done this way and that way and they can be flawed". Congrats genius, but considering the consensus on this risk factor in terms of determining deviant behaviour, which study are you actually referring to? It takes the height of cockiness and ignorance to start talking about something you actually have no clue about.

Go learn a few things before making yourself look like the fool that you are. Like I said, those are the accepted methodologies of the field. If that doesn’t sit well with you, I suggest taking over the chef at your family restaurant and leaving these matters to people with half a brain.
We're still waiting for you to cite a study you disagree with. My chef could probably cite an article given this much time. Your dumbass is still avoiding the debate.

Again, learn a thing or two before showing your sheer lack of smarts. The president of these United States, you know, the guy who’s causing you and your patron saint of hypocrisy to foam at the mouth, comes from a single-parent household. And yet, I was addressing BT, not you, and my argument was that there are formal methodologies out there to enable someone to claim things like women don’t take men seriously any more, they don’t because the ‘left’ has taken over the world; therefore single parent households lead to children with “deviant behavior.” There is no such consensus on the actual reasons, only circumstantial causality and, well, plain human common sense.

Now, what else do you have to muddy the waters with?
Moron, no one said single-parenthood guarantees deviant behaviour. That's the kind of statement Niloufar would make. It is that there is a far higher prevalence in comparison to families with both the mother and father. In fact, there are studies undertaken amongst even those who had single-parents which show those who had a whole family intact for longer were less likely to go towards deviant behaviour than those who had less time. There are studies with controls as well, like the wealth of the family being taken into account. The same thing tends to pop up: single-parenthood making a big difference in terms of determining deviant behaviour.

And you did address me in the same post you addressed BT. Or is your memory fading with your intellect?

It's too easy to make you look like a dimwit, I'm just smarter than you.

LOL! You looked like an idiot the minute you shot off your mouth about having seen “the light,” all without my help. I love putting snot-nosed kids like you in their places. :)
Haha, you're really putting me in my place by avoiding the issue and making yourself look like a dumbass. Listen, you keep posting and I'll keep shitting on you. It might get tedious for the others, but not for me.

It’s called criticizing. That’s the difference that neither the “fanged one” nor you, his “nocheh,” seem to be able to grasp.

Now, herrry. Back to the keyboard with your next harangue about crap you’re utterly ill-equipped to debate. Just don’t bang your head against the screen in the process. Breathe deeply!
Criticising? Calling half your country with right leanings xenophobic is criticising? Haha, look, you outed yourself. At least own it. Wave that flag proudly; just don't have any pretense of being evenhanded. Or being intelligent. We all know you're not now.

Last edited: