Sit at Home Moms!!

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
So now the reason you aren't going to make a point is because there are more important, irrelevant, points to make. Hilarious.
Nah, you’re just too stupid to get it. You are hilarious.

Nah, I'm good. I have the wherewithal to continue a debate once I enter it. I don't avoid the issue, like some special-ed teacher.
And, you keep talking nonsense out of both sides of your ass like the special-ed student that you are. :)

He uses scholarly methods, just as I refter to scholarly studies. But if we use your dumbass logic, he can't possibly look at the facts and stats because he didn't live in other countries. I mean, if you had any credibility you just lost it here.
Yes, look at facts and stats and then go tell NASA how to fly the space shuttle. Have you always been a fool?

So you're that moron, we know. :)
and you’re that punk, we know. :)

Krugman and Reich over Friedman?....Hahahahahahaha please, for your own sake, stop embarrassing yourself. Stick to one subject you know nothing about.
Laugh all you want moron, the fact remains that Friedman died in 2006 whereas Krugman, an economic Nobel laureate lives now. Do you get that or shall I draw you a picture?

Everyone with higher education knows the methodologies and flaws of formal research, and they're pretty obvious in a social science sphere, but you didn't even cite one study that in your opinion was flawed.
Stay focused dummy. I never claimed any study was or was not flawed. Go read what I wrote.

All you did to deflect attention was to say "well, studies can be done this way and that way and they can be flawed". Congrats genius, but considering the consensus on this risk factor in terms of determining deviant behaviour, which study are you actually referring to? It takes the height of cockiness and ignorance to start talking about something you actually have no clue about.
Refer to my comment above and quit proving me right.

We're still waiting for you to cite a study you disagree with. My chef could probably cite an article given this much time. Your dumbass is still avoiding the debate.
We?! What are you, the queen of Spain?! LOL! Your dumbass needs to get a grip on what is being debated.

Moron, no one said single-parenthood guarantees deviant behaviour. That's the kind of statement Niloufar would make. It is that there is a far higher prevalence in comparison to families with both the mother and father. In fact, there are studies undertaken amongst even those who had single-parents which show those who had a whole family intact for longer were less likely to go towards deviant behaviour than those who had less time. There are studies with controls as well, like the wealth of the family being taken into account. The same thing tends to pop up: single-parenthood making a big difference in terms of determining deviant behaviour.
Jackass, then what are you hanging yourself from the ceiling for? It is already agreed that “there is a far higher prevalence in comparison to families with both the mother and father” when comparing kids from divorced families versus not. You haven’t produced any studies for me to refute, stupid. Get it?

And you did address me in the same post you addressed BT. Or is your memory fading with your intellect?
I most certainly addressed you, but only to tell you to pack it in with your “I’ve seen the light” bullshit. Someone who’s just stopped sucking on the pacifier ought to first go and learn a few things before displaying his ignorance by telling Americans about the American left. Opinions are like assholes and everyone’s got one.

It's too easy to make you look like a dimwit, I'm just smarter than you.
Whereas, you just are stupid without any help from me. You couldn’t hold a candle to my intellect punk. I’d have you for lunch and then move to the next big mouth.

Haha, you're really putting me in my place by avoiding the issue and making yourself look like a dumbass. Listen, you keep posting and I'll keep shitting on you. It might get tedious for the others, but not for me.
The only person who is and smells like shit is you. Keep making moronic claims and I’ll bury you in what you’re made of, shit. :)

Criticising? Calling half your country with right leanings xenophobic is criticising? Haha, look, you outed yourself. At least own it. Wave that flag proudly; just don't have any pretense of being evenhanded. Or being intelligent. We all know you're not now.
Of course it is. And, they are. When an entire state (for the benefit of an ignoramus like you, I’m talking about Arizona) enacts draconian laws against immigrants that resemble those of Nazi Germany and an entire party holds those laws up as a model for the entire nation, then, what do you call it genius? I know, you’d probably call it “peace and love” without ever having set foot on these shores and then bullshit everyone for days about how you’re right. I’ll wave the flag any which way I please. You, on the other hand, keep worrying about us Americans while sitting in some shithole in Tasmania.

You’re about as dumb as a doorknob and I like fu*king with you. :)

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
PB Aziz

With All due respect, It is quite disapointing to see a thread that was a medium for CIVILIZED and RESPECTFUL exchanging of ideas
( although with its little bumps here and there) has been dragged to this level and is used by you to "Fuck" with KAZ, whose first post under this thread ( Page 7, Post #105) was not offensive and derogatory in any shape or form and just his opinion.

Aug 26, 2005
Nah, you’re just too stupid to get it. You are hilarious.

And, you keep talking nonsense out of both sides of your ass like the special-ed student that you are. :)
I love it. This old timer is about to have a heart attack.

Yes, look at facts and stats and then go tell NASA how to fly the space shuttle. Have you always been a fool?
Haha, you probably would tell Einstein he couldn't make any theories about the fabric of space because he hasn't been there LOL

and you’re that punk, we know. :)
I'm a punk, you're a moron. Fine with me :D

Laugh all you want moron, the fact remains that Friedman died in 2006 whereas Krugman, an economic Nobel laureate lives now. Do you get that or shall I draw you a picture?
The study Krugman won a Nobel for has very little to do with the political leanings he loves to tout. Moreover, Krugman lost a lot of credibility if you haven't been following (which goes without saying). He's the dumbass who kept asking for lower interest rates leading to the housing bubble.

Anyway, comparing Krugman to Friedman is like comparing Ariel Ortega to Diego Maradona.

Stay focused dummy. I never claimed any study was or was not flawed. Go read what I wrote.
Of course you didn't. You just disagreed with BT's assertions based on those studies because of general objections you have to those studies. The fact that you don't even have the stones to read a study and respond says enough about you. You just jumped into the debate to cheerlead for your side and try to sound knowledgable.

We?! What are you, the queen of Spain?! LOL! Your dumbass needs to get a grip on what is being debated.
The funny thing is that for someone who so touts their education asking you to provide some argument should be like asking a professional footballer to do 20 roo-payi. The fact that you struggle to do so exposes you for the fraud you are.

Jackass, then what are you hanging yourself from the ceiling for? It is already agreed that “there is a far higher prevalence in comparison to families with both the mother and father” when comparing kids from divorced families versus not. You haven’t produced any studies for me to refute, stupid. Get it?
So now I have to provide studies for you, so you can learn and THEN critique. Haha, so why did you come into the conversation to begin with you moron? If you don't follow the literature then why give your ignorant two cents on the issue?

I most certainly addressed you, but only to tell you to pack it in with your “I’ve seen the light” bullshit. Someone who’s just stopped sucking on the pacifier ought to first go and learn a few things before displaying his ignorance by telling Americans about the American left. Opinions are like assholes and everyone’s got one.
Yes, everyone has an opinion but unfortunately not everyone has a brain - as you exemplify. I am not sure you have a mouth either because it must be sewn up into your asshole. I've never seen someone talk so much crap and yet say nothing.

Whereas, you just are stupid without any help from me. You couldn’t hold a candle to my intellect punk. I’d have you for lunch and then move to the next big mouth.
You're so smart that you avoid the debate in case you don't look like a moron. Too late buddy, that ship has sailed.

The only person who is and smells like shit is you. Keep making moronic claims and I’ll bury you in what you’re made of, shit. :)
Haha you're not very creative even with your insults. Truly the sign of an unrefined mind.

Of course it is. And, they are. When an entire state (for the benefit of an ignoramus like you, I’m talking about Arizona) enacts draconian laws against immigrants that resemble those of Nazi Germany and an entire party holds those laws up as a model for the entire nation, then, what do you call it genius? I know, you’d probably call it “peace and love” without ever having set foot on these shores and then bullshit everyone for days about how you’re right. I’ll wave the flag any which way I please. You, on the other hand, keep worrying about us Americans while sitting in some shithole in Tasmania.

Ahh good, so you do own it. Thanks. Just remember to hold the flag high and wave it hard.

P.S. don't fuck with me old guy, I don't swing that way.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
PB Aziz

With All due respect, It is quite disapointing to see a thread that was a medium for CIVILIZED and RESPECTFUL exchanging of ideas
( although with its little bumps here and there) has been dragged to this level and is used by you to "Fuck" with KAZ, whose first post under this thread ( Page 7, Post #105) was not offensive and derogatory in any shape or form and just his opinion.
True. But you see, when someone has an agenda they need to propagate, the truth hurts. So rather than debate the point argued they attack the poster. And for one of the stupidest reasonings I've heard of yet.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
PB Aziz

Dear Shahin,

A cursory look at my exchange with “the kid” would show who resorted to ad hominem and name calling. You should instead be addressing him, not me.

Last edited:

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
True. But you see, when someone has an agenda they need to propagate, the truth hurts. So rather than debate the point argued they attack the poster. And for one of the stupidest reasonings I've heard of yet.
I've debated the point, you're the one who's dead set on talking nonsense about things above your intellect.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
I love it. This old timer is about to have a heart attack.
LOL! Think again kiddo!

Haha, you probably would tell Einstein he couldn't make any theories about the fabric of space because he hasn't been there LOL
Quit making an ass out of yourself by comparing your puny brain to that of Einstein. Einstein’s theory of time and space was just that, a theory. We’re talking about actual events on the ground. Stay focused!

I'm a punk, you're a moron. Fine with me :D
No, you’re both a punk and a moron, which is fine by me :)

The study Krugman won a Nobel for has very little to do with the political leanings he loves to tout. Moreover, Krugman lost a lot of credibility if you haven't been following (which goes without saying). He's the dumbass who kept asking for lower interest rates leading to the housing bubble.
What do the interest rates have to do with single-parent households? I can also find fallacies that Friedman spewed and then make general, bullshit statements about his credibility. For example, here’s what Colin Grant, a professor of religious studies at Mount Allison University in Canada had to say about Friedman:

“It is false that business does, or would, operate exclusively in economic terms, that managers concentrate obsessively on profitability, and that ethics can be marginalized. These errors reflect basic contradictions: an apolitical political base, altruistic agents of selfishness, and good deriving from greed.” And, this, from a schorlaly article, instead of the he-said-she-said bullshit methods you use to pollute the air.

Like I said before, move over and let the breeze through!

Of course you didn't. You just disagreed with BT's assertions based on those studies because of general objections you have to those studies. The fact that you don't even have the stones to read a study and respond says enough about you. You just jumped into the debate to cheerlead for your side and try to sound knowledgable.
What in the hell are you babbling about moron? What are “those” studies? Who even brought up one study to be refuted or otherwise? I guess you’ve had your ass handed to you throughout your life that’s made you such a know-nothing, blabbering punk!

The funny thing is that for someone who so touts their education asking you to provide some argument should be like asking a professional footballer to do 20 roo-payi. The fact that you struggle to do so exposes you for the fraud you are.
LOL! You’re hanging yourself from the ceiling to sew Gooz to Shaghigeh and I struggle? Not only are you a blabber mouth, you’re also insane!

So now I have to provide studies for you, so you can learn and THEN critique. Haha, so why did you come into the conversation to begin with you moron? If you don't follow the literature then why give your ignorant two cents on the issue?
Of course dumbass! I can’t refute something that isn’t there! Duh!

Yes, everyone has an opinion but unfortunately not everyone has a brain - as you exemplify. I am not sure you have a mouth either because it must be sewn up into your asshole. I've never seen someone talk so much crap and yet say nothing.
And you’re the prime example of someone who doubles his asshole for his mouth.

You're so smart that you avoid the debate in case you don't look like a moron. Too late buddy, that ship has sailed.
Whereas you look like a moron without any help from anyone.

Haha you're not very creative even with your insults. Truly the sign of an unrefined mind.
Good enough for a shmuck like you :)

Ahh good, so you do own it. Thanks. Just remember to hold the flag high and wave it hard.
Like I’ve said punk, I’ll wave it any way I please. You worry about your thirst for being in my place.

P.S. don't fuck with me old guy, I don't swing that way.
What are you gonna do, bullshit me to death? :)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
Quit making an ass out of yourself by comparing your puny brain to that of Einstein. Einstein’s theory of time and space was just that, a theory. We’re talking about actual events on the ground. Stay focused!
Moron, a theory in science is not the same as a theory in normal vernacular. You make it sound like Einstein was scratching his arse musing about space. In science, lots of proven models are called theories - i.e. the theory of gravity and the theory of evolution. These are models made to test a hypothesis about how the universe works. Einstein making a theory is the same thing as is being discussed here and they happen on the ground.

[video=youtube_share;0AEs6WKNUaI]http://youtu.be/0AEs6WKNUaI[/video]

Haha, you out yourself on like every subject. What do you actually know? This is junior high school level stuff.

I'm beginning to think you're the ab-darchi at a college or something. No prof could be this stupid, surely.

What do the interest rates have to do with single-parent households? I can also find fallacies that Friedman spewed and then make general, bullshit statements about his credibility. For example, here’s what Colin Grant, a professor of religious studies at Mount Allison University in Canada had to say about Friedman:
Moron, where are you connecting these dots. You said listen to Krugman over Friedman - as if Krugman is an authority. No, he is just some economist who had his day in the sun and is now ruining his reputation writing op-ed pieces in the New York Times. He's not fit to shine Friedman's shoes.

“It is false that business does, or would, operate exclusively in economic terms, that managers concentrate obsessively on profitability, and that ethics can be marginalized. These errors reflect basic contradictions: an apolitical political base, altruistic agents of selfishness, and good deriving from greed.” And, this, from a schorlaly article, instead of the he-said-she-said bullshit methods you use to pollute the air.

Like I said before, move over and let the breeze through!
A religious studies professor said this about one of the greatest economic thinkers of all time? This is what you think is scholarly? Are you stupid or do you like setting yourself to get shat on? Wait don't answer, we already know.

You also just copy-pasted the intro. It has no real argument, if that was what you wanted to bring haha. And even if it did, do you think it invalidates Friedman's work? That's like Niloufar writing an article criticising Jose Mourinho about football tactics. He's so obscure you can't even wiki the mofo. Haha, man are you desperate or what. I love it.

What in the hell are you babbling about moron? What are “those” studies? Who even brought up one study to be refuted or otherwise? I guess you’ve had your ass handed to you throughout your life that’s made you such a know-nothing, blabbering punk!
Do you know how to read? I hope so. Go re-read the thread and you can see IZ and BT talk about statistical occurrences and psychological stages children of single-parent homes go through. Do you think they're referring to their own studies? LOL

LOL! You’re hanging yourself from the ceiling to sew Gooz to Shaghigeh and I struggle? Not only are you a blabber mouth, you’re also insane!
How is it gooz to shaghighe? Do you know what you're arguing anymore? You made a point, are asked to back it up, but can't. So, you're like that big-mouth who thinks he is a pro-baller but can't do 20 keepy uppys. All you keepy uppy is this embarrassing charade.

Of course dumbass! I can’t refute something that isn’t there! Duh!
Er, genius, they exist. If you are associated to any tertiary education institute of repute you'd have access to scholarly articles. Search the terms 'parenthood' and 'crime' to begin with and work your way from there. See, I am helping you improve your intelligence, I won't do everything though; you have to demonstrate you've actually done some work.

Whereas you look like a moron without any help from anyone.

Good enough for a shmuck like you :)
LOL, did this pass for good enough in your day? Nah, it doesn't anymore. Try harder. I'm laughing right now. The aim should be to get me offended.

Like I’ve said punk, I’ll wave it any way I please. You worry about your thirst for being in my place.
Being old and retarded? Great place haha.

What are you gonna do, bullshit me to death? :)
No, don't you pay attention? I said I'd just shit on you not bullshit you. :D

Last edited:

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Moron, a theory in science is not the same as a theory in normal vernacular. You make it sound like Einstein was scratching his arse musing about space. In science, lots of proven models are called theories - i.e. the theory of gravity and the theory of evolution. These are models made to test a hypothesis about how the universe works. Einstein making a theory is the same thing as is being discussed here and they happen on the ground.
Nimrod, what you’re twisting yourself into a pretzel to say is this: there are different types of research: quantitative and qualitative. The former can be proven using mathematical models and the latter cannot. Einstein proved his theories using mathematics, whereas a study in social sciences, by nature cannot be proven. This is why Einstein did not pull his “musings” out of his ass whereas you are.

Conversely, since a theory in social sciences inherently requires taking the social context of the study into consideration, the view of a native, say me, is different than that of someone from another land, say a dimwit like you. You can spew bullshit about “American left” till’ cows come home, but that still makes your opinion that of an unqualified idiot who’s killing himself to appear intelligent. Get it?

Now, quick; find more stupid videos to post.

Do you teach at a community college or like a pre-school? Haha, you out yourself on like every subject. What do you actually know?
Not that I care to tell a snot-nosed moron like you, but just to humor you, I actually teach Enterprise Architecture at a university and moonlight as a senior martial arts instructor. Great grand master: Ralph Castro, style: Shaolin Kenpo.

What about you? Did you just graduate from the school of Chelokabab arts in your daddy’s kitchen?

Moron, where are you connecting these dots. You said listen to Krugman over Friedman - as if Krugman is an authority. No, he is just some economist who had his day in the sun and is now ruining his reputation writing op-ed pieces in the New York Times. He's not fit to shine Friedman's shoes.
Idiot, Krugman is much more relevant than Friedman, the dinosaur. And, he’s got other economists, such as Robert Reich – you know, someone that was a part of an actual administration, as opposed to just giving out theories – to back him up. The trouble is, you’re just a one-trick pony with nothing else to fall back on than Friedman.

A religious studies professor said this about one of the greatest economic thinkers of all time? This is what you think is scholarly? Are you stupid or do you like setting yourself to get shat on? Wait don't answer, we already know.
Shmuck, Grant’s article was published in the Journal of Business Ethics (volume 10), which then makes it scholarly. Now, who is covered with shit, dumbass?

You also just copy-pasted the intro. It has no real argument, if that was what you wanted to bring haha. And even if it did, do you think it invalidates Friedman's work? That's like Niloufar writing an article criticising Jose Mourinho about football tactics. He's so obscure you can't even wiki the mofo. Haha, man are you desperate or what. I love it.
You’re the product of weak, midget minds and I’m not gonna educate your dumb ass. Go learn it on your own and quit making a jackass out of yourself.

Do you know how to read? I hope so. Go re-read the thread and you can see IZ and BT talk about statistical occurrences and psychological stages children of single-parent homes go through. Do you think they're referring to their own studies? LOL
Stupid, I see no actual scholarly source linking “women not taking men seriously” to the left cited nor do I see one then linking such a presumed phenomenon to the demise of Western Civilization. Perhaps you’d like to enlighten us about how women treat you as a doormat, eh? :)

How is it gooz to shaghighe? Do you know what you're arguing anymore? You made a point, are asked to back it up, but can't. So, you're like that big-mouth who thinks he is a pro-baller but can't do 20 keepy uppys. All you keepy uppy is this embarrassing charade.
I’ve been backing it up all along moron; you’re just too stupid to see it.

Er, genius, they exist. If you are associated to any tertiary education institute of repute you'd have access to scholarly articles. Search the terms 'parenthood' and 'crime' to begin with and work your way from there. See, I am helping you improve your intelligence, I won't do everything though; you have to demonstrate you've actually done some work. Don't worry though, I won't tell your special-ed students that you're still learning.
Er, dumbass, I said three replies ago that I agree that such studies exist. What you, the grand moron of the land-under continues to fail to grasp is that I’m saying something completely different. Open your eyes (instead of the hole you double as your asshole) and read: There have never been any studies done to show that women not taking men seriously is a product of the “left” or that it has brought about the fall of the mdern family.

Even special-ed kids would have gotten that by now. Then again, you’re just a shill who couldn’t tell his asshole from a hole in the ground if his life depended on it. :)

LOL, did this pass for good enough in your day? Nah, it doesn't anymore. Try harder. I'm laughing right now. The aim should be to get me offended.
You enjoy having shit cover your stupid face and then come back for seconds. Did you enjoy that punk? :)

Being old and retarded? Great place haha.
Intellectually, you couldn’t hold my jockstrap , physically, I’d kick your ass so that you'd go home crying to mommy. Haha!
No, don't you pay attention? I said I'd just shit on you not bullshit you. :D
Right after you get done eating the undigested peanuts out of my shit. Did you enjoy that? :)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
Nimrod, what you’re twisting yourself into a pretzel to say is this: there are different types of research: quantitative and qualitative. The former can be proven using mathematical models and the latter cannot. Einstein proved his theories using mathematics, whereas a study in social sciences, by nature cannot be proven. This is why Einstein did not pull his “musings” out of his ass whereas you are.

Conversely, since a theory in social sciences inherently requires taking the social context of the study into consideration, the view of a native, say me, is different than that of someone from another land, say a dimwit like you. You can spew bullshit about “American left” till’ cows come home, but that still makes your opinion that of an unqualified idiot who’s killing himself to appear intelligent. Get it?

Now, quick; find more stupid videos to post.
Oh god, I love this backtracking. First Einstein's theory was, you know, 'just a theory', and now it is hard mathematic law. You're so stupid you went from one extreme to the other without realising that neither is right. Not even Einstein's theories are right all the time.

That wasn't the point though; it was that if your dumbass ever met him; you'd say because he hasn't been in space to Test his theories he can't be right.

Not that I care to tell a snot-nosed moron like you, but just to humor you, I actually teach Enterprise Architecture at a university and moonlight as a senior martial arts instructor. Great grand master: Ralph Castro, style: Shaolin Kenpo.

What about you? Did you just graduate from the school of Chelokabab arts in your daddy’s kitchen?
So you actually know nothing about the subjects we've been discussing. Yeah, I guessed that.

I still think you're an ab-darchi. I can't believe a professor could be this stupid.

Idiot, Krugman is much more relevant than Friedman, the dinosaur. And, he’s got other economists, such as Robert Reich – you know, someone that was a part of an actual administration, as opposed to just giving out theories – to back him up. The trouble is, you’re just a one-trick pony with nothing else to fall back on than Friedman.
LOL, I mean, I could call you names, make analogies about how stupid the statement is in the above...but I'll let this quote remain. So I can use it every time your stupid ass thinks its actually smart. Haha, not even Krugman, the smug duffer he is, would claim he is more relevant than Friedman haha. I mean, he'd probably give you sexual favours for even saying that, but he knows you're just a liberal fanboy who loves reading his op-eds.

Haha, being a part of the administration actually means something now. It's a good thing they all begged Milton then.

Shmuck, Grant’s article was published in the Journal of Business Ethics (volume 10), which then makes it scholarly. Now, who is covered with shit, dumbass?
Yeah, asshole and rectum are both words too. You need to do better than some religious studies professor who makes an article which is wrong in the very first point it makes out - I should know, I actually read it, unlike you.

You’re the product of weak, midget minds and I’m not gonna educate your dumb ass. Go learn it on your own and quit making a jackass out of yourself.
Please don't have a heart attack or anything old timer. This is all jokes. I mean, its already obvious you know jack...just enjoy the humour in it.

Stupid, I see no actual scholarly source linking “women not taking men seriously” to the left cited nor do I see one then linking such a presumed phenomenon to the demise of Western Civilization. Perhaps you’d like to enlighten us about how women treat you as a doormat, eh? :)
LOL, do you know what the word 'allusion' means? They're clearly alluding to those studies. It's not 'illusion', like your intelligence.

I'm great with women. While you're wanking underneath your desk to your female students I am probably banging them.

I’ve been backing it up all along moron; you’re just too stupid to see it.
Stilllll waiting.

Er, dumbass, I said three replies ago that I agree that such studies exist. What you, the grand moron of the land-under continues to fail to grasp is that I’m saying something completely different. Open your eyes (instead of the hole you double as your asshole) and read: There have never been any studies done to show that women not taking men seriously is a product of the “left” or that it has brought about the fall of the mdern family.
What are you on about now? We're talking about deviant behaviour of kids raised in single-parent homes. Does this digression work where you teach? Next you'll give me the Chewbacca defence.

You enjoy having shit cover your stupid face and then come back for seconds. Did you enjoy that punk? :)
Intellectually, you couldn’t hold my jockstrap , physically, I’d kick your ass so that you'd go home crying to mommy. Haha!

Right after you get done eating the undigested peanuts out of my shit. Did you enjoy that? :)
Come on old timer, when you get riled up I almost feel sorry. Almost. Just don't have a heart attack, I can't have that on my conscience. We're just having a laugh; at your expense. That's all. :D

Last edited:

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Oh god, I love this backtracking. First Einstein's theory was, you know, 'just a theory', and now it is hard mathematic law. You're so stupid you went from one extreme to the other without realising that neither is right. Not even Einstein's theories are right all the time.
Dipshit, Einstein’s theory can be proven using mathematics whereas your mozakhrafat can’t . Do you dispute that moron?

That wasn't the point though; it was that if your dumbass ever met him; you'd say because he hasn't been in space to Test his theories he can't be right.
No moron, the point was that your bullshit is just that, bullshit. Other than the fact that you don’t know what comes out of your assho…er, mouth, even if someone with half a brain made such claims as "women not taking men serioulsy has brought about the demise of the world," that could not be proven by any formula.

Do you get it now pipsqueak?

So you actually know nothing about the subjects we've been discussing. Yeah, I guessed that.
Just like most right wingers, you remind me of Baghdad Bob. The more evidence is out there to show you’re an idiot, the more you make stupid claims.

I still think you're an ab-darchi. I can't believe a professor could be this stupid.
And, I always knew you’re a bigmouth jackass.

LOL, I mean, I could call you names, make analogies about how stupid the statement is in the above...but I'll let this quote remain. So I can use it every time your stupid ass thinks its actually smart. Haha, not even Krugman, the smug duffer he is, would claim he is more relevant than Friedman haha. I mean, he'd probably give you sexual favours for even saying that, but he knows you're just a liberal fanboy who loves reading his op-eds.
Moron, of course Krugman is more relevant. Friedman was, what, 103 in 2006? LOL! You’re so enamoured by the dude that I think your effeminate dumbass wanted to give Friedman sexual favors :)

Haha, being a part of the administration actually means something now. It's a good thing they all begged Milton then.
OF course it does putz. It means he actually knew how to get things done as opposed to sit in some room and put out theories.

Yeah, asshole and rectum are both words too. You need to do better than some religious studies professor who makes an article which is wrong in the very first point it makes out - I should know, I actually read it, unlike you.
Just as your mouth doubles as your asshole, so does your brain double as your bladder. The point that the moron that you are fails to see is that anyone can find a flaw in anyone else and then make stupid generalizations, just like your dumbass did about Krugman.

Get it now shmuck?

Please don't have a heart attack or anything old timer. This is all jokes. I mean, its already obvious you know jack...just enjoy the humour in it.
LOL! Scooter, you need to do better than this bullshit harangue to rattle me. I make mincemeat out of punks like you and then send 'em home to mommy on a daily basis, all before lunch :)

LOL, do you know what the word 'allusion' means? They're clearly alluding to those studies. It's not 'illusion', like your intelligence.
Pull shit out of your ass often dumbshit? Show me a scholarly article that connects women not taking men seriously to anything or else shut the fu*k up with your stupid word games. It’s not an illusion that you’re a moron and I’m not alluding to anything when I say you’re a dumbass, I’m telling you that :)

I'm great with women. While you're wanking underneath your desk to your female students I am probably banging them.
Haha! Sure, that’s why you act like such effeminate dipshit.

What are you on about now? We're talking about deviant behaviour of kids raised in single-parent homes. Does this digression work where you teach? Next you'll give me the Chewbacca defence.
You know, pipsqueak, you’d make a good understudy for Karl Rove. You keep repeating the same bullshit over and over and over again, in the hopes of tiring me with your, in the words of another member here, “jafangiat.” I’ve said it over and over again that my point has always been about a lack of any scholarly studies to give credence to the fact that women don’t take men seriously, which then…

Do you get it moron?

Come on old timer, when you get riled up I almost feel sorry. Almost. Just don't have a heart attack, I can't have that on my conscience. We're just having a laugh; at your expense. That's all. :D
Like I said, the laugh's on you :)

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
PNjan and Kazemjan,

I personally have no problem with your discussion. Not even with the personal insults (a few insults never killed anyone).

I just don't know where this is going :) Any idea?
BT jon,

I have personally received several emails from different members, warning me about this character’s bait and switch tactics and how he’s BSed anyone who disagrees with him to death. ISP has always seen points and counterpoints and I can hang with the best of them. However, when there are people – like this “Kaz” character and his master – who engage in character assassination of anyone who disagrees with them by typing pages upon pages of nonsense harangues and insults, if someone doesn’t stand up to them, then, as a community, we have given in to cyber bullies. In reality, however, these people are no more than cyber clowns. Only a couple of years ago, this guy’s “morshed” so insulted our friend eshghi that he no longer posts here. And, I think pretty much everyone here agrees that eshghi was one of the most moderate, unassuming members of this site.

Otherwise, I said what I had to say a few pages ago and am now just having a few laughs at the clown’s expense.

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Dear Shahin,

A cursory look at my exchange with “the kid” would show who resorted to ad hominem and name calling. You should instead be addressing him, not me.
PB Aziz
I did look at the exchange with you and Kaz under this thread few times and in this case, I think ( I could be wrong) he did not start to make a personal thing and ... However, unfortunately his later posts did ...

That being said, even if he did start it, knowing you and reading your posts for past 3 years, I had a much higher expectations.

Anyway, I just wish you both would have debated more civilized since you are both quite smart, informed, intelligent and have a lot to offer to the readers of this board.

Name calling and ... is simply too childish and boring for gentlemen like you and Kaz.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
So where in MY thread now?
Just keep in mind - it's not about one side winning or having one side coceding...it's about having useful brianstorms - and not taking things personal or taking them to other threads.

PN jaan - for you to defend the liberals on decay of morality....is like for me to defend the right on abortion...they are both in-defensible......I however, unlike Shahin, did not expect anything other than the usual hard headed defending the left at all costs...from you. Just know that this thread was started by me as an effort to show ONE part of social debates in America, in which I kind of agree with the liberals...and that is when it comes to Careers, modern women must have at least one above and beyond taking care of the household needs....and I may very well be wrong on that - I would not know - at least not based on irrelevent pro right and left arguments I see in this thread.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
PB Aziz
I did look at the exchange with you and Kaz under this thread few times and in this case, I think ( I could be wrong) he did not start to make a personal thing and ... However, unfortunately his later posts did ...

That being said, even if he did start it, knowing you and reading your posts for past 3 years, I had a much higher expectations.

Anyway, I just wish you both would have debated more civilized since you are both quite smart, informed, intelligent and have a lot to offer to the readers of this board.

Name calling and ... is simply too childish and boring for gentlemen like you and Kaz.
Shahin jon,

I'm not going to quote pages upon pages of frankly crap by both parties to prove myself one way or the other. I appreciate your kind words and apparent higher expectation, but I find this dude's character assassination and marginalization of everything to the left of George W Bush offensive and am not going to sit by while he shoots off his mouth, just like I would hand him his ass if he dared talk sh*t to me in person.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
So where in MY thread now?
I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say here. Is it that we are in your thread or are you asking something about some item somewhere in your thread?

Just keep in mind - it's not about one side winning or having one side coceding...it's about having useful brianstorms - and not taking things personal or taking them to other threads.
I would normally agree with you. In this case, however, read my reply to BT.

PN jaan - for you to defend the liberals on decay of morality....is like for me to defend the right on abortion...they are both in-defensible......I however, unlike Shahin, did not expect anything other than the usual hard headed defending the left at all costs...from you. Just know that this thread was started by me as an effort to show ONE part of social debates in America, in which I kind of agree with the liberals...and that is when it comes to Careers, modern women must have at least one above and beyond taking care of the household needs....and I may very well be wrong on that - I would not know - at least not based on irrelevent pro right and left arguments I see in this thread.
In my argument I wasn’t defending anyone on morality – though by citing years of the right transferring wealth through tax cuts for the rich, through corporate welfare, and through unnecessary wars for profit and plain old empire, I could.

This is what I’m talking about. By repeating the same old, tired lines, this Kaz character has been successful in convoluting the issue so badly that you don’t even know what I’ve been arguing.

You bet. I will defend my position because I believe in it and no amount of misdirection, bait and switch, or plain old demagoguery is going to sway me from it. Sure, you can’t expect anything else from me just like I can’t expect anything other than frankly “Daie jon Napeleon” conspiracy theories about implanted presidents out of you. I mean, if you were gonna argue against Obama, at least do so on tangible grounds, like his repeated caving to the current crop of extreme right Republicans or his half-ass Obamacare medical coverage.

As far as modern women is concerned, we all did a pretty good job of marginalizing the only woman included in this debate. What do you think gives a bunch of men the right to discuss “modern women” without female representation?

Aug 26, 2005
Dipshit, Einstein’s theory can be proven using mathematics whereas your mozakhrafat can’t . Do you dispute that moron?
Yeh, that's kind of the point. They can both be demonstrated mathematically. The problem is one is less reliable than the other but even so it doesn't make Einstein's theories 100% always right. Moreover, that's not really the point. You in the beginning were trying to say that you can excuse Einstein because his theories are just 'theories', i.e. they don't claim to be laws. Then you went the opposite way to save face after a quick wiki read, and incorrectly went to thinking Einstein's theories are always 100% mathematically correct.

No moron, the point was that your bullshit is just that, bullshit. Other than the fact that you don’t know what comes out of your assho…er, mouth, even if someone with half a brain made such claims as "women not taking men serioulsy has brought about the demise of the world," that could not be proven by any formula. Do you get it now pipsqueak?
Blah blah blah and trying to change the topic? That tactic lost effect on pre-schoolers. We're talking about your stupid qualification of "if you haven't experienced it, no matter how qualified you are you can't comment" theory. Haha.

Just like most right wingers, you remind me of Baghdad Bob. The more evidence is out there to show you’re an idiot, the more you make stupid claims.
Don't get angry at me, you admitted it in the previous quote and we've seen your lack of knowledge ever since.

Moron, of course Krugman is more relevant. Friedman was, what, 103 in 2006? LOL! You’re so enamoured by the dude that I think your effeminate dumbass wanted to give Friedman sexual favors :)
LOL, if you knew the slightest about economics you'd know Krugman isn't relevant. Even Prescott said no one takes him seriously - especially when he talks about macroeconomics. Let's even take your delusions seriously; do you think Krugman didn't talk about countries he hasn't lived in? Instead of accepting you made a goof you continue this charade to save face. It's sad, really.

I love Friedman, I don't swing that way. I think Krugman would though.

OF course it does putz. It means he actually knew how to get things done as opposed to sit in some room and put out theories.
Haha, no it doesn't; it means you're a shill most of the time. Of course, you're too much of a dumbass to know, but Keynes and Friedman had governments following their ideologies without them actually working for them.

Just as your mouth doubles as your asshole, so does your brain double as your bladder. The point that the moron that you are fails to see is that anyone can find a flaw in anyone else and then make stupid generalizations, just like your dumbass did about Krugman.
LOL, this is funny, you actually think Krugman is a notable figure. TV/Media these days eh? Next you'll tell me Jim Cramer is more relevant than Hayek.

LOL! Scooter, you need to do better than this bullshit harangue to rattle me. I make mincemeat out of punks like you and then send 'em home to mommy on a daily basis, all before lunch :)
I'm sure Fonzie still picks up the chicks too.

Pull shit out of your ass often dumbshit? Show me a scholarly article that connects women not taking men seriously to anything or else shut the fu*k up with your stupid word games. It’s not an illusion that you’re a moron and I’m not alluding to anything when I say you’re a dumbass, I’m telling you that :)
You've created a strawman; no one cares about "women not taking men seriously". We care about proving how single-parent homes make deviant behaviour more prevalent amongst children. LOL, can't even troll right.

Haha! Sure, that’s why you act like such effeminate dipshit.
If picking up women is effeminate then you must be manly - which in case you don't get the joke means you're gay.

You know, pipsqueak, you’d make a good understudy for Karl Rove. You keep repeating the same bullshit over and over and over again, in the hopes of tiring me with your, in the words of another member here, “jafangiat.” I’ve said it over and over again that my point has always been about a lack of any scholarly studies to give credence to the fact that women don’t take men seriously, which then…

Do you get it moron?
Pipsqueak? LOL, you really do belong in the Happy Days era.

PNjan and Kazemjan,

I personally have no problem with your discussion. Not even with the personal insults (a few insults never killed anyone).

I just don't know where this is going Any idea?
No where, I honestly was taking the piss. I am sure it riled up PN and that was kind of the idea but you're right it has gone nowhere so I'll stop wasting bandwidth seeing as it is is costly to ISP these days :p I got my last post in and I'll let it slide. It's funny how easily you can get underneath someone's skin, who always posts as if they have an air of authority. Call 'em out and they shit themselves.

Last edited: