Soleimani one of the most popular figures online

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I dont have anything against caring about the country you live in. I just have to laugh when a dalghak like you who cant even define the word "care", talks to his "american compatriot" and probably call it a day in terms of caring for the country he lives in.
Really, i would like to know how you desperate bisavaad "care" for the country you live in oonam injaa too ISP :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
So Iran joined the party with a 1956 Buick?
Thats all made up news and i am surprised a lot of people still fall for ridiculous stuff like that. In that picture you de facto and basically dont see ANYTHNIG. you cant say its F-4, you cant say its an iranian F-4, you cant say that picture is not shot over turkey, over iran, over kongo or over patagonia, you cant say if its dropping anything on anyone. In short: Another bullshit piece with clear propaganda purposes.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Thats all made up news and i am surprised a lot of people still fall for ridiculous stuff like that. In that picture you de facto and basically dont see ANYTHNIG. you cant say its F-4, you cant say its an iranian F-4, you cant say that picture is not shot over turkey, over iran, over kongo or over patagonia, you cant say if its dropping anything on anyone. In short: Another bullshit piece with clear propaganda purposes.
Here is where your khariat and lack insight comes out...... yet again. You can call people bisavad as much as you like - you can consider yourself very basavad based on the communists hand-outs that you read during college instead of your college books - but what are you going to do with your lack of fahm and shoor?!! Never mind everything he did for Iran - You put down Reza Shah for naming his children after emams.....that is the extent of your fahm.
and here - you can't even put 2 + 2 together.......you think it is positive news for the west to disseminate news about Iranian Jets flying over Iraq?!! Al Dang

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Now whoever can decode this load of pish, please come up and tell me in a few words what the heck is this bisavaad trying to tell me :)

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
masoudA;1112701.you think it is positive news for the west to disseminate news about Iranian Jets flying over Iraq?!! [/QUOTE said:
I can’t attribute motives to this news but from that picture alone I can’t tell anything. Even if true, it doesn’t mean much. It is just one of those, hey look at me, I am bombing too. Those F-4s can barely get up let alone carry precision bombing. And where are those home grown aircrafts we have been seeing on youtube? How come when it comes to real action they have to fly 50 year old planes? Wouldn't this be a great opportunity to showcase them? They just want to buy some goodwill for themselves in the nuclear talks so editorial writers start opining how wonderful Iran is. How many pieces have you read that US and Iran should partner in Iraq?

May 9, 2004
ایران چند ماه پیش که داعش نزدیک بود بغداد را تسخیر کنه
چند فروند هواپیمای اف 4 را به عراق فرستاد و همانزمان می گفتند که خلبانان عراقی تمرین پرواز میکنند
و بعد از این مدت به نظر می رسد که هواپیماها را عملیاتی کرده اند
همین و بس

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I can’t attribute motives to this news but from that picture alone I can’t tell anything. Even if true, it doesn’t mean much. It is just one of those, hey look at me, I am bombing too. Those F-4s can barely get up let alone carry precision bombing. And where are those home grown aircrafts we have been seeing on youtube? How come when it comes to real action they have to fly 50 year old planes? Wouldn't this be a great opportunity to showcase them? They just want to buy some goodwill for themselves in the nuclear talks so editorial writers start opining how wonderful Iran is. How many pieces have you read that US and Iran should partner in Iraq?
It amazes me a lot, you claim to be good at the military but apparently missing why F4's have been used at this time and once again (Remember Iran/Iraq war).
F4 phantom fighter is by far the best weapon if you are going to operate on low level. And that is what they have done, namely attacked the douchebags at low level (according to Pentagon). Please, mention a couple of other planes that Iran possesses and that can fly low as the F4 does?

F4 Phantom fighter Still Rocks and Rolls! :12:

[video=youtube;b9Yso73uIG4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Yso73uIG4[/video]

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Flint - I agree with you that Iran does not have much of an air-force even if we do manage to fly F4 or f14 over Iraq - and even if they do in fact bomb some ISIS targets. My concern is for Iran to be dragged into a Sunni vs. Shia war. We all know IR would not be able to fly a plane near Iraq if US does not want and allow it.........as much as I love to see ISIS gets bombed - I hold reservations when such simple missions are conducted by Iran and not USA.

Oct 18, 2010
f-4 is one of the best bomber attack planes ever made.it's not used by
u.s. military because it's got replaced by other bomber planes.right now
there is a big fight in congress because the airforce wants to kill the
a-10 attack plane which was the replacement for the f-4 as a tactical
weapon.the ariforce guys hate flying support mission for the army and
ground troops because it is not sexy enough for them since they don't get
to choose the targets and are pretty much told what to do by the army
generals.they want this f-35 plane which is not even flyable and mission ready
yet.but the pentagon and the sec def want to kill a-10 over the objection of
the troops that have been saved by them.i am telling you all these because even
though f-4 is a 50 year old plane,it is still combat worthy as is a-10 which is an
almost 40 year old plane but the airforce wants to kill it.for the types of mission iran
is flying over iraq f-4 is more than adequate.

[h=1]Iran Hits ISIS With Airstrikes in Iraq, Flexing Its Muscles Once Again[/h]

BAGHDAD — When Iranian fighter jets struck extremist targets this week in Iraq, enforcing a self-declared buffer zone along the border, it was only the latest display of Tehran’s new willingness to conduct military operations openly on foreign battlefields rather than covertly and through proxies.
The shift stems in part from Iran’s deepening military role in Iraq in the war against the Sunni extremists of the Islamic State. But it also reflects a profound shift in Iran’s strategy, a new effort to exert Shiite influence around the region and counter Sunni powers such as Saudi Arabia.
Analysts also say it follows a calculation that what Iran’s rulers see as a less-engaged United States will tolerate or even encourage their overt military activities.

While there is no direct coordination with the United States military in the region, there is what might be characterized as a de facto nonaggression pact, where the two sides stay out of each other’s way, as the Syrian government and the Americans do in managing airstrikes in Syria.

Continue reading the main story

Oct 18, 2010
here is a couple of videos from the chief designer of the a-10.
in the first one he explains how he got to the specs that was
made out to be the eventual a-10 back in 1968.in the second clip
he tells you why the f-35 is a turkey that is being pushed by the
generals at the airforce and the sec def despite it's handicaps.

[video=youtube_share;rEdy84YGf1k]http://youtu.be/rEdy84YGf1k[/video]

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
First off, don’t bring the A-10 into the argument. Whether the Air Force wants to kill it or is another argument. At no time in history A-10 has ever been comparable to F-4. They are two completely different planes. The last few F-4sthat are still flying are being used as drones for target practice. Besides, what do we know about the ordnance that they carry? Ground attack fighters without precision ammunition may as well be hot air balloons. The day of carpet bombing then hoping one in 10 bombs hit the target is long over.

You didn’t answer my question. Where are those domestically produced fighter jets that you everyday post a video? Why fly a 50 year old plane? And those Sukhois. Where are they?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
3-2-1

Iran showcased their latest all-domestic laser weapon that goes farther and hits harder than anything the Navy has. The sample was reverse engineered from the one captured in a raid on a US Navy guided missile cruiser.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
exactly my thoughts. Why don't they fly the F-14 that they talked about reverse engineering and domestically updating it. I was surprised to read Turkey still hasn't retired the F-4 and still uses them.
F-14 is a fighter interceptor not a bomber , F-14 Tomcat fights other aircrafts and not designed to carry air strikes and bombing missions ...although latest versions in US navy became capable of carrying bombing missions .

They are such a precious warplane that are not worth taking risks sending them to bombing missions ... F-4 is more than capable bomber enough for those lowlives in Iraq .

Attachments