Soleimani one of the most popular figures online

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
معرفی میکنم: سرباز وظیفه محمد قلی چهارپاییان مدیر برنامه های گروهبان سوم قاسم سلیمونی

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
This topic of Soleimani is a good example of why Iran and Iranians will never be as progressive and successful as Germany on the national or international level. There is so much self-hate, jealousy, mistrust, "khod koochak bini", and political/religious/cultural narrow-mindedness among Iranians and the way they view their compatriots that it almost always prevents them from appreciating, supporting, or honoring any of their national heroes (while they are alive) so that they would be motivated, encouraged and supported to do even more for their country. Thus, Iranians as a nation are always living in regret and honor of their dead while a nation like Germany is mostly living optimistic and supportive of its accomplished heroes.

Erwin Rommel for example, was a German field marshal who commanded the Nazi German and Fascist Italian forces during WWII. He was considered one of the most able commanders of desert warfare and thus had earned the respect, fear and praise of both his own troops and enemies alike. Because of this he was extremely popular and respected by the German population to the point of the Nazi leadership fearing him as a possible competition and threat to their own power structure.

I think Soleimani would be an appropriate and comparable modern military figure to Erwin Rommel. Soleimani is also a field marshal who has proven his capabilities on the field and has not only the respect, fear, and praise of his own troops but also his enemies alike. But there's no need for the Iranian regime and leadership fearing this nationalist character because Iranians are masters of degrading, humiliating, and not appreciating their own as clearly evident and exemplified by the majority of comments on this board about him.

This utterly disgusting characteristic and behavior of most Iranians towards their own successful compatriots is not just limited to Soleimani somehow because he is a military or religious personality. You see the same ungrateful and degrading attitude towards sports figures like Daei or Azizi for example, artists, scientists, managers, entrepreneurs, writers, speakers, philosophers and essentially anyone who might attain some level of fame and accomplishment. As long as they are alive they and their accomplishment will somehow be belittled, ridiculed, or ignored by a good portion of the Iranian population (if not the majority) and then few years after they die then the majority of Iranians will start praising them, commemorating them, and even embellishing and remembering them as bigger and holier than they really were and thus taking comfort in a type of self-delusion that Iranians have a great history (but always a questionable future). This attitude has been going on decades if not centuries before Shah, during Shah, and now after the revolution and as I can tell will be going on for the foreseeable future.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Flash news for someone who has Fatemeh in their Avatar: Soleimani is not Iranian. He is part of the gang that has been occupying Iran. This gang has raped Iran and Iranians for the past 35 years, and that's the reason for this treatment.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Flash news for someone who has Fatemeh in their Avatar: Soleimani is not Iranian. He is part of the gang that has been occupying Iran. This gang has raped Iran and Iranians for the past 35 years, and that's the reason for this treatment.
What you say about Soleimani is exactly what the revolutionaries said about the likes of Generals Jahanbani. Jahanbani and his like were also accused of not being true Iranians as well and part of a gang that raped Iranians.

"ajab bokon bokonieh to in mamlekat"!! Everyone is either a rapist or a rape victim. But don't despair. Because Iranian history has shown that hopefully when the rapist are out of power the rape victims can become rapists themselves. :cheers:

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
This topic of Soleimani is a good example of why Iran and Iranians will never be as progressive and successful as Germany on the national or international level. There is so much self-hate, jealousy, mistrust, "khod koochak bini", and political/religious/cultural narrow-mindedness among Iranians and the way they view their compatriots
Exact qualities I wish they had before trusting Khomeini in 1978.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Come on, the guy made it to the cover of News Week! He's being prepped up for something.
True. My worst fear is the west is planning a Shia-Sunni war.......he may be prompted as this great Shia general to recruit young Iranians under his banner.
BTW - There is a rumor going around in Iran about Obama having found a private massage from Soleimani on his WH desk!! seems highly unlikely - but according to the rumors, the threatening message to Obama was: we are closer to you than you think!!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
BTW - There is a rumor going around in Iran about Obama having found a private massage from Soleimani on his WH desk!! seems highly unlikely - but according to the rumors, the threatening message to Obama was: we are closer to you than you think!!!
aahahahahahahaha....loooooooooooooooool

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
What you say about Soleimani is exactly what the revolutionaries said about the likes of Generals Jahanbani. Jahanbani and his like were also accused of not being true Iranians as well and part of a gang that raped Iranians.

"ajab bokon bokonieh to in mamlekat"!! Everyone is either a rapist or a rape victim. But don't despair. Because Iranian history has shown that hopefully when the rapist are out of power the rape victims can become rapists themselves. :cheers:
What a logic? No, what people say about ISI is the same thing they said about Moghols. The second part of your comment should not be dignified with a response.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
There is a rumor going around in Iran about Obama having found a private massage from Soleimani
This reminds me of the joke: Obama mireh edraar koneh. Shalvaresh ro mikesheh payin mbineh yek kaghaz az shortesh miofteh biroon va roosh neveshteh "Az in jolotar ham mitoonim biaym. Edareh Harasat Ghazvin"

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Soleimani is also a field marshal who has proven his capabilities
FYI, when I called him a “Field Marshal” it was meant as a parody. Seems like you are taking my posts way too seriously. Besides that, comparing Soleimani to Rommel is delusional. Rommel captured northern Africa, from Egypt to Libya a front of a 1000 miles. Rommel’s record is documented. What is Soleimani’s record? Where is his AfriKa Korps. Where are his Panzer Divisions? Where is his Luftwaffe? Are the shiite militias in sneakers his Afrika Korps? Which armies has he defeated? What military strategy is he known for? Last I checked, Fallujah half an hour outside Baghdad is still occupied after a year. Rommel’s Afrika Korps would have taken it back in one afternoon.

If you want to gin up Iranian pride, pick someone more credible.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Here is our “Rommel" in his pajamas flanked by fearsome lieutenants after a decisive victory on the battlefield.

And this is the other Rommel. When you are desperate for recognition, you confuse the two.

Oct 18, 2010
iran & usa seen to be coordinating their military attacks on isis/isil
in iraq.the push to liberate mosul has began.

[h=1]Iranian Phantom jet strikes the Islamic State in Iraq[/h]

An Iranian McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet has struck Islamic State targets in the eastern Iraqi province of Diyala, footage shot by regional media shows.
At least one F-4 is seen conducting a bombing run against ground targets in the footage shot by Al Jazeera , which erroneously identified the aircraft as an Iraqi fighter. Iran and Turkey are the only regional operators of the F-4, and the location of the incident not far from the Iranian border, and Turkey's unwillingness to get involved in the conflict militarily, indicate this to be an Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF) aircraft.
While the IRIAF is known to have contributed Sukhoi Su-25 'Frogfoot' ground attack aircraft to the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq (ostensibly donated to the Iraqi Air Force, but believed to be crewed by Iranian pilots), this footage is the first visual evidence of direct IRIAF involvement in the conflict.

Read more: http://www.janes.com/article/46514/iranian-phantom-jet-strikes-the-islamic-state-in-iraq

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
What a load of complete utter shit.
LOOOOLLL, Exactly as I thought when I read it.

Iranians will never be "progressive and successful as Germany on the national or international level" , Just because we do not like to support a man who is a figurehead of mercenary force in the region, supports terrorism, has been linked to the drug and prostitution cartels in Iran, have been a force in oppression, torture and imprisonment of liberal and democratic voices in Iran, has been force behind a regime that has violated basic human rights in the country during its existence and ...
Yes, Forget Acid Pashi, forget the economy, forget the corruption, forget the mismanagement of the official, forget lack of democracy, forget human rights and ... the ONLY thing that is holding us back to be like Germany is that we DO NOT support Pofius Soleimani.

What a complete load of Shit indeed.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
LOOOOLLL, Exactly as I thought when I read it.

Iranians will never be "progressive and successful as Germany on the national or international level" , Just because we do not like to support a man who is a figurehead of mercenary force in the region, supports terrorism, has been linked to the drug and prostitution cartels in Iran, have been a force in oppression, torture and imprisonment of liberal and democratic voices in Iran, has been force behind a regime that has violated basic human rights in the country during its existence and ...
Yes, Forget Acid Pashi, forget the economy, forget the corruption, forget the mismanagement of the official, forget lack of democracy, forget human rights and ... the ONLY thing that is holding us back to be like Germany is that we DO NOT support Pofius Soleimani.

What a complete load of Shit indeed.
I could have said a lot more to that shotor but decided to leave it.

This is the same Soleimani who threatened to violently quash the uprising 5 years ago.

he was extremely popular and respected by the German population
Maybe Iranians who don't support this guy have higher morals than the Germans who supported that Nazi. Nevermind that the comparison is quite laughable.

بابا ولش کنید پست فطرت ساندیس خور رو

تو مراکز بسیج مغز این نارو درمیارن جاش پِهِن میذارن

I could have said a lot more to that shotor but decided to leave it.

This is the same Soleimani who threatened to violently quash the uprising 5 years ago.

Maybe Iranians who don't support this guy have higher morals than the Germans who supported that Nazi. Nevermind that the comparison is quite laughable.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Dear American compatriot Flint;
This is why many people in the ME consider USA to be the Satan, and worst, idiots like Khomeini as the great saviors.
This is Obama's media fooling Americans - I wish instead of the "US" the title read; "Obama expects some familiar faces among Syria rebel recruits" - US has its hands in the blood of whomever these recruits hurt in Syria, Iraq,.....

http://news.yahoo.com/u-expects-familiar-faces-among-syria-rebel-recruits-211618049.html