The 2020-21UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@just2viewgeneralforu Bro I think he was responding to me this time, and so did @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter believe it or not bro some people
ACTUALLY respond to me. Anyways, if it were not the case at least one person did we don't need to go through this nonsesne irooni drama. If they want to respond great if they don't be cheeez am It is actually liberating to not care anymore what people think.do you understand me?
As for Bayern vs Lazio I wish I could tell you I am excited for this game but not really, last game was a 4-1 beat down. I can see Ciro Immobile scoring but I see the final score 2-1 3-1 for the defending European Champions Bayern. MIA SAN MIA

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
yoO hAjis, being right is not always easy, so stop fighting!

Let me tell you about not having it so easy, yet being and having it right, it's difficult with all the possible interpretations and all the heavy opinions coming across.
Copernicus, Johannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei and Giordano Bruno had to pay a high price for their theories and ideas about a heliocentric worldview, ie the idea that the earth was not the center of the world.
Nevertheless, it's fun to read that decency and sense of purpose return to church at the end "if you say so", the man of Gods needed only 400 years to realize they were wrong.
The Catholic Church in several of the cases has apologized, in 2000 the church overturned the several-year-old sentence against Galileo Galilei. In 1632, Galileo Galilei was brought to the Inquisition court for his thesis emphasizing the earth rotates around the sun and not the other way around, he had to live his last ten years of life under house arrest.
In 2010 in Poland, the Archbishop of Lublin apologized for having condemned Copernicus' theories 400 years earlier. Copernicus also received a decent burial later on in a coffin adorned with the sun and the stars, they have also found Copernicus' remains after so many years under the floor of a church and also were able to establish his identity with the help of DNA technology. Copernicus' hair strands had been found in one of his books which has been seized as booty, whose DNA matched one of the skeletons found under the church-floor in Poland.

Anyway and good to learn, here comes a play in binary rhythm and moderate movement, it can be considered a variety of ancient pavana (dance).
Passamezzo Moderno Nr 10 by Vincenzo Galilei, "father of Galileo Galilei".

Jan 26, 2006
Haji, dawg, yo, yo0o0o0o0oo0o0o, ArASH

You are a cool, cooooooooooooooool guy arent you :) A funny HOMBRE 🤣 Love, Lo0o0o0ove the way you juxtapose the name of one of Iran's greatest heroes with the word for underwear. It is CLASSIC and you are HILARIOUS in all your interactions with the other DAWGS and HAJIS on ISP!

But good to see you name Copernicus who is the compatriot of Lewandowski

TOMBANGIR! hilarious dawwwwwwwwwwg. someone give this guy a medal

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ya I heard about that but would Real Madrid get Ronaldo back? @just2viewgeneralforu It is my new philosophy and it is quite liberatig.
@Arash_Tombangir I had a hard time following your post broski, we were discussing footbal but you mentioned Cornipicus and well
you also got Lewandowski so those are two great Polish men :)
Honestly this year there is no clear cut favorite that I can say for SURE this team will win, like other years when you could narrow it down to two teams.
There is quite a bit of parody, within the top flight teams. As for Bayern they have a shot, just like last year but they were a bit wobbly in Bundesliga play, as of late. I love it once we get to the Quarterfinals, then the competition really heats up, when the good teams are left.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Cristiano's agent is in discussion with Real. Real is planning a move for Cristiano, and one of Mbappe or Haaland.
Really dont think this happens! CR wage on his last year at Real was 24 Mill a year, he wanted 30 mill, and Real did NOT agree, Juve agreed. He went there. He is now 3 years older , so the "only" way this *MIGHT* happen is if he lowers his wages significantly, otherwise, I dont see this happening.
Juventus is stuck with him for another year, which sucks for them as his high wage is preventing them from getting new players, oh well, they thought CR is going to win them CL lol , little did they know, not only that is not going to happen, they will actually do WORST in CL with CR !!!

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Really dont think this happens! CR wage on his last year at Real was 24 Mill a year, he wanted 30 mill, and Real did NOT agree, Juve agreed. He went there. He is now 3 years older , so the "only" way this *MIGHT* happen is if he lowers his wages significantly, otherwise, I dont see this happening.
Juventus is stuck with him for another year, which sucks for them as his high wage is preventing them from getting new players, oh well, they thought CR is going to win them CL lol , little did they know, not only that is not going to happen, they will actually do WORST in CL with CR !!!
The source is his agent Mendes. So consider it tier 1 as far as reliability.

Personally I prefer he stays as he has had a good impact on the team.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Yeah, too bad he could do it against Cagliari and nothing against Porto. His basher's should also know, Cagliari is currently 17th in Serie A with a Goal difference of -16.
Doesn't matter if he played against PSG or Ali Abaad Katol FC, his job was to respond and perform after underperforming against Porto and he got the jobe done.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Hazard played for 25 min this weekend after being out for 6 weeks, he is now injured again and going to miss another 4-6 weeks!
what a joke! he has yet to play in a single El Clasico!
Based on the reports of his training methods, I'm sure he has played many el classicos on PES. Or if he is be salikheh on FIFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.