The next dictator to go is...

Jun 18, 2005
Gaddafi may be on his way to Venezuela. The Venezuelan government is denying this but the British FM is saying Gaddafi may have left the country.

Jun 18, 2005
Edited. Libyan Ambassador denies Gaddafi is on his way to Venezuela.

Imagine a million people marching on the streets and they are being bombed with jets.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
Gaddafi is shipping in Mercenaries from outside Libya to do the killings. Very like the Iranian regime importing killers from Hezbollah.

But Gaddafi is doing this in a much larger scale. Where are these guys from?

Feb 17, 2009
Gaddafi is shipping in Mercenaries from outside Libya to do the killings. Very like the Iranian regime importing killers from Hezbollah.

But Gaddafi is doing this in a much larger scale. Where are these guys from?
baradar, i dont think the government brings in outsiders, in iran we have enough dahati people who will smash others with batons on head for 500k per month. its just rumors in my opinion, there was never a security force in iran caught talking arabic on tape.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
baradar, i dont think the government brings in outsiders, in iran we have enough dahati people who will smash others with batons on head for 500k per month. its just rumors in my opinion, there was never a security force in iran caught talking arabic on tape.
I agree with Arash, there is no shortage of a$$holes in Iran, while there may have been some cases of foreigners taking part in the crackdown, by-and-large, the crackdown on peaceful demonstrators in Iran has been carried out by domestic hires.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
LOL at his uniform. Looks like something he rented at a last minute from a cheap Halloween costume store. WTF?!

Politicians usually wear outfits that would display either their personal or political beliefs or how they want to be perceived by others. Gandhi wore the cotton Khadi to show his disdain for Western influence and to show his support for the simplicity and poor people. Religious figures wear their outfits so that people would perceive them as men of god. Western politicians wear handmade tailored suites to portray themselves as rich, classy and civilized. One has to wonder what Gaddafi sees himself as when he chooses these ridiculous costumes. I've seen better tailored and fitted uniforms in cheap B-rated comedies than what this bozo is wearing.

May 9, 2004
IRI may learn from that. They may throw chemical bombs on peoples head.
جناب
کیمیکال بمب بیاندازند روی سر کدام مردم؟
ان پنجاه شصت نفری که تظاهرات می کنند خوب اگر شما خبر ندارید باید به عرضتان برسانم
بمب شیمیایی وقتی به کار برده می شود که منطقه ای را کاملا دشمن در دست گرفته باشد
مگر می شود تهران را با بمب شیمیایی زد
خوب اول خودشان درک می شوند
:4:
شما خیالتان راحت باشد بمب شیمیایی حتی در جنگ ایران و عراق از طرف ایران استفاده نشد
که الان برای تظاهرات استفاده شود
شما یک نظاهرات ملیونی راه بیاندازید
از بمب شیمایی واهمه ای نداشته باشید جانم

May 9, 2004

But Gaddafi is doing this in a much larger scale. Where are these guys from?[/QUOT
جناب
اینها مزدورانی هستند که اکثرا از چاد و نیجر استخدام شده اند و این مزدوران سالها است که به قذافی خدمت می کنند
قبلا حتی مزدوران فرانسوی . سوری . لبنانی . مصری هم در بین انها بود ولی الان من خبر ندارم که این عده هنوز در لیبی خدمت می کنند یا خیر

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
You see the difference between you and IR is that they label their Iranian oppositions as foreign agents while you label Iranians opposing your views as "dahati" and then you wonder why there are so many villagers and poor people in Iran supporting the government. You people have so little respect for the "common" folks in Iran that you can not even imagine them being human enough to be capable of thinking for themselves and thus genuinely believe that they must be mere morons who are simply bought by "500K" or "sandis" to do the bidding of the government. Yet if that was true and if that was the case why would IR spend so much extra time, money and resources to build mosques to preach to these people or use the mass media to portray themselves as the real nationalists and true religious people while portraying the opposition as agents of the West and anti-religion? If all it takes is 500K and some Sandis then explain to me why they would spend more money and time on propaganda and grass roots campaigning?

Who do you think cares more about "democracy"? Those who take the time and pain of going to each town and village to directly talk and get their message across to every person including those who have no access to TV or radio and sometimes can't even read a newspaper, or those who simply sit behind their computer and try to get their message across to their elite group of Facebook and Twitter buddies while sipping on their midday Starbucks cappuccino?

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Jalebe,

Che zogho shoghi rah endakhtan bazia.
Mesle dozdai hastan ke migan ai dozd ai dozd.

Hokoomate khodetunam kam nakoshte ta alan.