this is just fucked up...

Feb 22, 2005
Unfortunately with some, you have to go and convince FOX news to change their news so that their audience automatically gets it. They dont think outside of what Fox News tells them.

Yeah, every news channel you turn to you hear this 17 number. Looks like the memo has gone out.

Feb 22, 2005
Hitting the market where people were shopping for food not once but twice when ambulances and others were helping evacuate the wounded form the first hit is even more incredible. They have drones and can pinpoint what is going on. They are taking revenge on the civilians which since under occupation and control is genocide and massacre.

Before the Isrealis bombed the UN School, they were told 17 (!) times not to attack as there were refugees there. Incredible.

Feb 22, 2005
When Iranian say this conflict is not our conflict, I disagree. It always effects Iran playing into the hands of the Islamic regime.

This is the one conflict that always directly shows US supports the wrong side that occupies, breaks every UN law, commits genocide and gets the US vetos. Rather than supporting both sides. Weakens US and UN to be able to deal with other atrocities or dictators like Iran.

this is actually a gift to iran.if you set aside the human cost,anytime
arabs and jews fight and kill each other it is good for iran.in fact iran's
strategic aim must be to keep arabs and jews in a permanent state of war.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Of Course the Conflict concerns Iran.

how could you claim you are a large country of the region but completely ignore what's going on in the region.

Even in Countries like Indian there has been huge debate about resolution on the conflict.

Aug 26, 2005
Yeah, every news channel you turn to you hear this 17 number. Looks like the memo has gone out.
You sound like a mouth piece. Let's have a bit of appreciation of what that actually means. They purposely shot at a UN school, knowing there were civilians/refugees there. If that doesn't disgust you, what will? There can be no more talk of "well, it's Hamas' fault for using people, we didn't know they were there".

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
The foundation of a planned Sunni Khalif is being laid right in front of our eyes......and we are all looking somehwre else!! How many people including Christians have been killed by ISIS so far? How many have fled their countries? yet, one of you even mentioned things are going well for Iran!! Let me assure you - nothing is worst for Iran, and the rest of trhe world, than a Wahabi takeover of anywhere in the ME.

May 12, 2007
I don't know how far back you want to go. You may consider the whole Israel as occupied territories. Frankly, when you use the term occupation, then you must be against the state of Israel. Occupation did not start with 1967. In the history of the world, people have lost land all the time but they picked up the pieces and went on. How much land has Iran lost over past 300 years? Should we start digging tunnels under Afghanistan and Azerbaijan?
Are you sure if all palestinians leave the area Israel won't start digging tunnels to other countries like Iran?

Feb 22, 2005
Masoud, I will throw few things out there

1) ISIS will be bad for Iran for sure. We all hate it.

2) Israel is a big one and important as ties down US hand to deal with other issues. It weakens US in front of the world as they watch genocide and see US support it in the UN by vetoing any action and supply weapons and money to Israel. It weakens the UN as Israel undermines it at every turn. Especially, when Israel hits UN schools, markets, snipers civilians, etc.

3) As for ISIS, now sure who created it and benefits beside Qatar and Saudis. but one thing is clear, ISIS are taking over all the tribes, and different terrorist groups and becoming one big entity with alot of money. Once their leaders are rich and fat, they like to keep it that way and they will not go on terrorist attacks anymore and worry about the neighbors such as Iran. Perhaps, it is good for the western world and bad for Iran. Dont know. It is crazy and not much news coming out of it.

Israel conflict is paramount to the world as again it weakens UN and US. Other dictators watching it think they can get away with it too.

The foundation of a planned Sunni Khalif is being laid right in front of our eyes......and we are all looking somehwre else!! How many people including Christians have been killed by ISIS so far? How many have fled their countries? yet, one of you even mentioned things are going well for Iran!! Let me assure you - nothing is worst for Iran, and the rest of trhe world, than a Wahabi takeover of anywhere in the ME.

Feb 22, 2005
Excellently put. What is the exact area that god promised Moses?

The way Israel uses US, undermining its president and anyone in the government showing the slightest disagreement gets attacked. Anyone in the media showing slightest concern to Israeli action gets reassigned or fired. The way it gets lobbies to server the good of Israel over that of the US. The way Netanyahu gets the money and how it embarasses US president Obama, and openly attacks and embarasses Kerry as garbage, in conference in front of the world without giving a slight s***. Shows the character of a country who wants to be a world power and will destroy friends and enemies to get there.

Are you sure if all palestinians leave the area Israel won't start digging tunnels to other countries like Iran?

Aug 21, 2005
next door
looks like the 72 hr cease fire only lasted 90 mins as Hamas captured an israeli solider.

IRI and Hezbullah will keep putting fuel on the fire and Israel does not have any problem as it give them the Green Light to attack. at the end it is a Win Win situation for IRI and Israel as it will help Israel and it will help the propaganda machine of IRI and has feed off this conflict for 30 years!!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
You sound like a mouth piece. Let's have a bit of appreciation of what that actually means. They purposely shot at a UN school, knowing there were civilians/refugees there. If that doesn't disgust you, what will? There can be no more talk of "well, it's Hamas' fault for using people, we didn't know they were there".
Even if Nefuckanyou ate a baby on live TV the Uncle Tom Iranians will still regurgitate Fox BS.

Oct 18, 2010
here are some reasons why iran is the big winner in all this:

1. hamas broke off with iran and sided with the jihadist terrorists in syria.
iraa proceeded to defeat the jihadists in syria and hamas was left with depending
on qatar+saudi+turkey who were the bigger losers in syria.so this is a fit punishment for
hamas.next time they know who is their daddy.
2. mohamd morsi and his gang also sided with the jihadist terrorists in syria and they are
all in jail now and out of power.the current regime in egypt is more pro-isreali than some
western countries.so the brothers were another loser who did not side with iran and are
being punished now.next time they know what to do.
3. qatar+saudi+turkey declared war on iran through syria.they got defeated and now are
stuck in no mans land in geo political terms.they are looking like impotent sheep who can not
even get a ceasefire out of their isreali firends to save some face.
4. isreal after all their barking about iran shut up and got trapped nicely in gaza.they thought
they can go in do their usual gangbang and get out in a few days.they were wrong.iran has already
taught hamas how to fish and they showed them they are good fisherman.after 26 days of baby killing
the loud mouth bibi has not achieved any of his stated goals.there are rockets raining on isreal daily,their
airspace is declared unsafe even by their own slaves,they are losing billions in productivity and tourism income.
all they have to show the world is 1600 dead gazans mostly civilians and 60+ dead isrealis all military.the entire
country is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and desperate to get a ceasefire but the resistance is not
letting them off the hook.and last not not least to the eyes of the world the iranians are looking like choir boys
compared to the isreali animals.

i think the folks in iran are pretty happy and content and probably think there is a divine force who is lining up
all the stars in their favor.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
When Iranian say this conflict is not our conflict, I disagree. It always effects Iran playing into the hands of the Islamic regime.

This is the one conflict that always directly shows US supports the wrong side that occupies, breaks every UN law, commits genocide and gets the US vetos. Rather than supporting both sides. Weakens US and UN to be able to deal with other atrocities or dictators like Iran.
Hear it from an anti-Hamas member.
-US supports the wrong side that occupies
-breaks every UN law
-commits genocide and gets the US vetos

How are you different from Khaled Mashal? Ans: You are not. You just begin with a throw away line that I-am-opposed-to-Hamas. Gimme a break!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
It disgusts me as much as the next guy. What is more disgusting is for you to exploit the moment to spew your anti-Israeli views. I don't care if Israel disappears from the face of the earth tomorrow. I will go on with my life but I have eyes and ears and I see what is going on. The same UN that complains Israel is targeting their schools came out and said Hamas stores weapons and ammunitions on school property. Why do you conveniently ignore it? Hamas "fighters" are literally hiding under the skirts, or perhaps chadors , of their wives and families. Gaza has plenty of open spaces to launch rockets. Why are they firing out of the middle of homes? This is war, isn't it? If the rule is that your opponent can fire off and then run back to his house and sit with his family and no one can touch him, then they have found the secret. That said, I do have a criticism for IDF. You are not going to win this by making Hamas fighters homeless. They'll sleep somewhere else. That time has past. You cannot win this on the cheap. Hamas doesn't care how many Palestinians die. The more, the merrier. They will kill them themselves if they have to. They are cut from the same cloth who gave us Cinema Rex. You have to go in, house by house, street by street and nab them one by one. Bombing buildings and killing civilians ain't gonna do it. There is no easy way. So far they have not done that and they will lose again like last time.

Aug 26, 2005
It disgusts me as much as the next guy. What is more disgusting is for you to exploit the moment to spew your anti-Israeli views. I don't care if Israel disappears from the face of the earth tomorrow. I will go on with my life but I have eyes and ears and I see what is going on. The same UN that complains Israel is targeting their schools came out and said Hamas stores weapons and ammunitions on school property. Why do you conveniently ignore it? Hamas "fighters" are literally hiding under the skirts, or perhaps chadors , of their wives and families. Gaza has plenty of open spaces to launch rockets. Why are they firing out of the middle of homes? This is war, isn't it? If the rule is that your opponent can fire off and then run back to his house and sit with his family and no one can touch him, then they have found the secret. That said, I do have a criticism for IDF. You are not going to win this by making Hamas fighters homeless. They'll sleep somewhere else. That time has past. You cannot win this on the cheap. Hamas doesn't care how many Palestinians die. The more, the merrier. They will kill them themselves if they have to. They are cut from the same cloth who gave us Cinema Rex. You have to go in, house by house, street by street and nab them one by one. Bombing buildings and killing civilians ain't gonna do it. There is no easy way. So far they have not done that and they will lose again like last time.
There's seriously something wrong here.

Who ignores that Hamas is also a troublesome entity? But Israel has the might to take on basically all of the Arab world whereas Hamas are in the dark ages. This levelling of danger, equating them, is disingenuous.

If the same UN that told them there were weapons on a school property are to be trusted, then they should be trusted when they tell Israel 17 times not to attack. It's somewhat nauseating that you toe the party line, all the time.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
IR ships rockets to Hamas, Hamas stores them in residential areas probably one or two floors in the ground so they cannot be detected by Aerial surveillance. Israelis use technology to pinpoint them (not working in all cases) and the result is loss of palestinian lives of civilians.

Why the fuck did they have to kidnap the three teenagers and kill them?

They know that the Israelis are just looking for an excuse to start indiscriminate bombing and attacks. Why give them an excuse ?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
If the same UN that told them there were weapons on a school property are to be trusted, then they should be trusted when they tell Israel 17 times not to attack. It's somewhat nauseating that you toe the party line, all the time.
You think storing weapons in UN schools just happened now? It's been going for years. Why is the UN just coming out with this information now? I am not at all sure it was the UN that volunteered the information. In fact I am sure they did not because they must have known about it and kept quiet until now. This talk of towing that party line applies to you too because you are not bringing up any facts that hurts Hamas. If I come across as "pro Israel" is because I am convinced that Israel would have left Gaza alone. They don't need the place. They left it 9 years ago and washed their hands off of it. It is Hamas that is not content with they got. Besides, what is Hamas doing in Gaza anyway? Why isn't PA running Gaza? Ans: they were pushed off rooftops.

Oct 18, 2010
here are some reasons why iran is the big winner in all this:

1. hamas broke off with iran and sided with the jihadist terrorists in syria.
iraa proceeded to defeat the jihadists in syria and hamas was left with depending
on qatar+saudi+turkey who were the bigger losers in syria.so this is a fit punishment for
hamas.next time they know who is their daddy.
2. mohamd morsi and his gang also sided with the jihadist terrorists in syria and they are
all in jail now and out of power.the current regime in egypt is more pro-isreali than some
western countries.so the brothers were another loser who did not side with iran and are
being punished now.next time they know what to do.
3. qatar+saudi+turkey declared war on iran through syria.they got defeated and now are
stuck in no mans land in geo political terms.they are looking like impotent sheep who can not
even get a ceasefire out of their isreali firends to save some face.
4. isreal after all their barking about iran shut up and got trapped nicely in gaza.they thought
they can go in do their usual gangbang and get out in a few days.they were wrong.iran has already
taught hamas how to fish and they showed them they are good fisherman.after 26 days of baby killing
the loud mouth bibi has not achieved any of his stated goals.there are rockets raining on isreal daily,their
airspace is declared unsafe even by their own slaves,they are losing billions in productivity and tourism income.
all they have to show the world is 1600 dead gazans mostly civilians and 60+ dead isrealis all military.the entire
country is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and desperate to get a ceasefire but the resistance is not
letting them off the hook.and last not not least to the eyes of the world the iranians are looking like choir boys
compared to the isreali animals.

i think the folks in iran are pretty happy and content and probably think there is a divine force who is lining up
all the stars in their favor.
so after all the baby killing without achieving anything isreal decides to cut their losses.
but the isreali right wing knows the score and who was the big winner.

[h=2]Hawks says the decision projected weakness to Hamas and its Islamic fundamentalist allies and sponsors led by Iran; Feiglin: Iran is happy; the next round will be with them.[/h]
Knesset members on the Right sharply criticized Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and the security cabinet on Saturday night for their decision to withdraw some IDF troops from the Gaza Strip.
They said the decision projects weakness to Hamas and its Islamist fundamentalist allies and sponsors led by Iran.

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prot...ahu-for-IDF-troop-withdrawal-from-Gaza-369826

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I'm not sure why anybody waste their time with this guy here. Israel is and has been a apartheid government and there is no question about it. War crimes after another war crimes and they are the military state meaning their economy is dependent on weaponry production and war bring them the experiment field for marketing and research purposes as well as sale of weapons to the government from Israeli tax money. War is profit for Israel, they love Hamas and those terrorist groups. BTW this American boy got beat up by Israeli soldiers has nothing to do with Hamas, this has to do with the hatred they are washing up people with to hate Arabs making foundation for public opinions and raging offense against another nation because it brings profit. Ottomons did it, Catholic Spain and Portugal did it, Colonist and European did it to African slaves and now Israeli are doing it. A 16 year old who was there for his cousin mourning ceremony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=blGcylUXNVE

Attachments