Thread dedicated to the great "Nasser Hejazi"

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I was lucky enough to have watched Hejazi and Rashidi toward the end of their career for two season and must say that both of them were top class in diving and stopping great shots. if I'm not mistaken Hejazi was over 38 years old when he played his last season for EsEs.

Oct 1, 2004
Nov 24, 2002

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Why did Nasser Hejazi transfer to Shahbaz (Shahin) in 1977?
Was he always a Shahin fan at heart?
Financial reasons I think , he used the money he got from transfer to buy his first house and move out of his in-laws house .

Unfortunately for him and us this money transfer haunt him and cost him a historic transfer to Manchester united two years later .

Oct 20, 2003
agha jane 7 jadet az in soala nakon , alan kasra in thread 200 safheye mikone lol
LOL Thread عکسی کمیاب از تیم فوتبال ایران is 46 pages and counting, one photo and 46 pages, hala khoda midoneh age thread was named عكسهای كمياب از تيم مليdige chi mishood.

Agha Kasra I am your little.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
LOL Thread عکسی کمیاب از تیم فوتبال ایران is 46 pages and counting, one photo and 46 pages, hala khoda midoneh age thread was named عكسهای كمياب از تيم مليdige chi mishood.

Agha Kasra I am your little.
Saffar jan ,check that thread again , there must be 10s of never seen photos before in that thread , it is a bit of a treasure thanks to Kasra ...

Oct 20, 2003
Saffar jan ,check that thread again , there must be 10s of never seen photos before in that thread , it is a bit of a treasure thanks to Kasra ...
I know dada, my post was for laugh (as I am sure Mahbod's was) and not serious. I have visited that thread many times. Many thanks to Kasra, I have never seen a fan like him; except maybe "old fan" who does not post regularly anymore.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Oct 20, 2003
^^ It took 13 minutes after my post for Oldfan to show up. I am going to mention Eshghi here maybe he will show up too. Such a magical power I possess :).

Feb 4, 2005
^^ It took 13 minutes after my post for Oldfan to show up. I am going to mention Eshghi here maybe he will show up too. Such a magical power I possess :).
I wish I had that power too. I would have called yourself, Eshghi, #8, OldFan, Kasra, Niloufar and MANY MANY more

Oct 20, 2003
I wish I had that power too. I would have called yourself, Eshghi, #8, OldFan, Kasra, Niloufar and MANY MANY more
This magical power works like a two-seater car ; one passenger at a time; mini-bus keh nist ye dafeh 10 nafer savar koni dooste aziz.

Fatso Jan, sorry, I did not mean to hijack your thread, gAhi az oghAt pish miad dige; albateh taghseer Mahbod bood.