TM Iran Information Thread

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes, random guys may have beard. But is there any national team in the world (let alone in the WC) in which 90-95% of the players have beard?

Having beard may be in style these days, but as usual Iranians just have to take it to another level!

BTW, I agree with Dr. Strangemoosh about Jahanbakhsh's beard. As long as it's trimmed and well-kept, it's rather nice. but even then, not when the whole team have it. It's enough with 1 or 2 players.

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Who cares man... Let them be and have freedom in their style. If it was a big deal CQ would be the first to tell them something about it. I think we have much bigger issues to worry about than the players having beards or not. Cheghadr be hame chiz gir midin shoma!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I do man, I do! I don't have anything against people having beard. but TM is supposed to represent my country which is already represented by beards in a very bad way. That has nothing to do with CQ or football. I'd rather see the representatives of our country looking shaved and clean. but then again...I guess it's a free world.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
After many years of being top of FIFA ranking among Asians we finally lost it to Aussies

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=405102

I think for 4 years or more we had the top spot. Now we lost it by 1 spot to the Australia since we had a bad showing against Turkey. Even a draw would of had us ahead of them. But these things even though seems so nice to be on top for long don't mean that much at this time. For now we need a good showing and hopefully after the next one comes out after the world cup we will have climbed with authority!