TM Iran Information Thread

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
read on farsi sites that each player at WC including eye-ranians get 3 free pairs of nike. Now for them to emphasis "no sponsoring Iran" is a form of advertising; malicious but so is reality of being in expensive gear business and the need to capture or maintain attention and the market.

Is Nike obligated to be more fair to us? to bypass their president and senate's say in this? can an Iranian firm contradict the Iranian government ???

I am bothered but feel we ask for too much for who we (collectively me, you and the IR ) are and what we contribute on this planet.

FUCK you NIKE!! thank god all my soccer shoes are from Adidas. I hate nike shoes anyway..

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Yes, random guys may have beard. But is there any national team in the world (let alone in the WC) in which 90-95% of the players have beard?

Having beard may be in style these days, but as usual Iranians just have to take it to another level!

BTW, I agree with Dr. Strangemoosh about Jahanbakhsh's beard. As long as it's trimmed and well-kept, it's rather nice. but even then, not when the whole team have it. It's enough with 1 or 2 players.
What a ridiculous thing to complain about. Iranians are hairy. Maybe they don't want to shave 1-2 times a day. Let them have their freedom.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
FUCK you NIKE!! thank god all my soccer shoes are from Adidas. I hate nike shoes anyway..
Adidas would also be prohibited from doing business with Iranian nationals. Unless you noticed they didn't want to sponsor us. Half the major corporations are incorporated in the US and must comply with American laws. They are not going to risk their business to give some shoes to 20 Iranis.

Get real guys, thats not how the world works.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The Amish, once get independence will ..

QUOTE="Sly, post: 1195437, member: 60"]Yes, random guys may have beard. But is there any national team in the world (let alone in the WC) in which 90-95% of the players have beard?
[/QUOTE]

Question on the translator guy. Does he come handy when the team practices drills like khers vasat ?

On the boot issue, cant' Iran just buy own Nike or whatever? Is there an issue wearing nike? thought they would be given some pairs like the rest of WC team (article clamiing on one Iran site)

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Fifa should impose some fine or ban on Nike. This is not fair and takes the even playing field away as now you have to use equipment you are not use to. This may not seem like a big deal but in the world of sports every the smallest of details makes a difference and in reality this is a very big problem and a disadvantage to Iran. Iran should push harder against FIFA. I believe CQ has already contacted them in regards to it. We have to see what comes out but honestly its not fair at all. Mixing politics and sports and providing disadvantage to a team.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
good job, 1 goal against the all mightly LITHUANIA!!!! typical CQ win... defend for your life, then sneak in a goal... this could actually work... haha

good job, 1 goal against the all mightly LITHUANIA!!!! typical CQ win... defend for your life, then sneak in a goal... this could actually work... haha
Win is a win and it does no matter how you do it. Ask Simeone he will tell you
The only thing is that the last time Luthuania won a game was in 2015 against San Marino

Last edited: