US Sponsored Taliban back in power in Afghanistan

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Sale of arms, production and distribution of Opium, oil, natural gas, lithium, copper,......they all are important issues in the Middle East......
Your problem boys is that you don't know the players. USA has been offered to you as the superpower LULU, followed by the Zionists who nobody knows exactly who they are.......yet the Brits and The Russians - whom are the true players keep fighting not only in the middle east but all over the world. They even fight over control in USA.....in case you do not know KGB was planning a revolution here in USA in the 40's which resulted in McCarthyism........The brits have taken over the White house several times in the past and now - and are making the best use of it. Keep cursing USA and Oil Cartels,.......but you will never get anywhere until you ID the players. Many Americans have - hence Tea Party II. Good Luck....BTW 1+1=2
With this post you have really outdone yourself. I don't even know where to begin. What does "The brits have taken over the White house " mean? Who are they? Name them. And this

"in case you do not know KGB was planning a revolution here in USA in the 40's which resulted in McCarthyism"

Yes, there was a communist movement in the US going back decades. They, like all other communist parties in the world, claimed independence from Moscow but sooner or later were outed as mere tools of the Soviets. Contrary to what they teach the kids in schools, there WERE communists and Soviet agents in the US government and McCarthy's hearings, despite its excesses, blew their cover.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008

بین عزیز جان - یک نفر باید احمق باشد تا قدرک انگلیس را در سراسر دنیا نبیند.....شما نمیخواهی ببینی واگر نه دیدنش خیلی ساده است. اینجا تو آمریکا یک روز نیست که در اخبار داخلی یک چیزی از ملکه یا کسو و کارش نباشه....به زور دارن حقنه میکنن........پدر جان اقتصاد آمریکا دو دستی تقدیم انگلیس شده.....چپو راست قرارداد میبرن اگر خودشون نه برای اقمارشون. همین برنامه وبسایت بیمه اوباما - ۶۸ میلیارد دادن به یک کمپانی تو کانادا گند هم زد،.....کاری که بچهای همینجا با چند میلیون میکنن هیچکس هم نیست بگه چرا. کجایی پدر جان؟ من حالم خوبه ولی از من بهتر حال دیوید بکهام است دیروز یک تیم فوتبال توی میامی دو دستی تقدیمش کردن - برای اولین بار در آمریکا یک بازیکن فوتبال صاحب تیم شد.....آخه قرارداد ۱۵۰ میلیون دلاری برای بازی بد توی آمریکا کافی نبود!! اقتصاد دنیای موزیک و فیلم رو که اصلا نگو دارن پول پارو میکنن.....جنگ با آمریکا میکنی بکن آمریکا بی تقصیر نیست - ولی بدون آمریکا، آلمان، فرانسه، ژاپن، ایران.....همه دارن از یک جا میخورن......تو هم اصلا حالیت نیست....انگلیس رو گذاشتی به حساب مرده. رید به ایران حالا هم داره میرینه به آمریکا تو هم بگو مرگ بر آمریکا......

BTW - to the usual suspects - don't try to punch hole in the argument by disputing numbers. ....that is ao ao lame

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ببین پدر جان, خیلی سعی میکنم مطلبت رو بفهمم ولی واقعا نمیشه. بیربط حرف میزنی. جدی میگم هر کسی که تا حدودی مغز سالم زیر جمجمش باشه واقعا از این پستت چیزی به دست نمیاره چون اصلا محتوائی نداره. فلانی فلان قدر پول در آورد, فلان قدر اخبار در مورد انگلیس پخش میشه...فلان قدر اوباما داد به کانادا, فلانی گند زد ...و از این نتیجه میگیریم که همه چی تقصیر انگلیسه و انگلیس داره امریکا رو هم میچاپه. جون من ول کن این جفنگیات رو مسعود . جدی میگم آدم خجالت میکشه. نه سر نخی, نه دلیلی, نه آنالیزه منطقی, نه زیر بنای تاریخی...هیچ. خوب این که نمیشه پدر جان.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Two points Soroosh jaan: One, no insurance company in the world provides coverage for acts of war. Two, even if we assume that insurance is the most profitable business sector (which it's not) what you're basically suggesting is that opening up a potential insurance market such as Iran would be more profitable than selling weapons. How does that support your argument?!
WOW Behroujan, I didn't expect this from you at all.

You should try to get out of envisioning everything from a 'consumers market' perspective and assign some value to economic politics. The insurance business model is not centered around your auto-insurance policy or home owner policy! Insurance occurs in grander scales not quantified by annual premiums. I hope that's not hard to understand.

I'd love to see figures that support the claim that security spending has increased by 1000 fold in the US or elsewhere. Total IT security spending in the US was $6 billion in 2013 (less than 1/4 of total US exports to tiny UAE alone) and the biggest threat in this area comes primarily from China, not from Islamic/Islamist chaos.
Again! WOW! IT security spending is not about the total number of dollars spent in 2013 or which Chinese hacker managed to break through! It's about controlling the market by holding on tight to the paranoia dials. The US government holds these dials when it comes to most industries including IT. Paranoia is the biggest market mover even as I'm typing this.

You're a stock trader yourself. You should know how much fear and doubt moves the market compared to actual performance numbers. It's been years since a market or company was valued based on its performance. As rigged a game as stock exchange is, it's still a game of fear and doubt. Who controls the dials to fear and doubt, controls the world markets above every other contributor.

It's hard to see, because fear mongering is not a new concept. It has been going on for as long as we've been living in communities. Hitler sure as hell didn't bang the drums of war over Islamic chaos. And you sure as hell don't need to create enemies from friends, because enemies always create themselves. Kambudjieh conquered once of the most powerful empires of the time mainly because of a woman - and just to clarify, Egyptians weren't Muslim at the time! ;)
Sorry! You lost me there.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
ببین پدر جان, خیلی سعی میکنم مطلبت رو بفهمم ولی واقعا نمیشه. بیربط حرف میزنی. جدی میگم هر کسی که تا حدودی مغز سالم زیر جمجمش باشه واقعا از این پستت چیزی به دست نمیاره چون اصلا محتوائی نداره. فلانی فلان قدر پول در آورد, فلان قدر اخبار در مورد انگلیس پخش میشه...فلان قدر اوباما داد به کانادا, فلانی گند زد ...و از این نتیجه میگیریم که همه چی تقصیر انگلیسه و انگلیس داره امریکا رو هم میچاپه. جون من ول کن این جفنگیات رو مسعود . جدی میگم آدم خجالت میکشه. نه سر نخی, نه دلیلی, نه آنالیزه منطقی, نه زیر بنای تاریخی...هیچ. خوب این که نمیشه پدر جان.
Maybe it is over your head.....or maybe it is because you live in Germany where Brits have little impact........whatever it is, your inability to grasp surprises me - then again, you still remain clueless on what went on in Iran for the last 100 years or so...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ajab daastaani shodeh, moratab daari jafang tarif mikoni massoud. aakhe 100 saal pish che rabti be alaan daare? baba shoroo kon khodeto az 100 saal pish khalaas kon. Biaa vaarede emrooz sho. Hamoon 1953 ham ingilis dige pokhi nabood pedar jaan. miyoomadan mishestan poshte dare Truman azash khaahesh tamanaa mikardan ke mossadegh ro naakaar kone oon badbakht nakard o inaaro dast az paa deraaz tar barmigardoond lool. aakhe to ke dar in mored motaale nadaari cheraa khodeto zaayeh mikoni? Baba inaa vaagheyaaate tarikhiye ke to azashoon khabar nadaari in tea party fekr konam kaar dastet daadeh. Baba boro dar morede truman tahghigh kon, badbakht khodesh inaaro neveshte o gofteh. chon to inaaro nemidooni yaa be kaaret nemiaad, dalil bar in nist ke in vaagheyaat be in shekl naboodeh. Raasti ye chiz dige massoud: To ino midooni va manam midoonam ke na faghat to balke az to bozorg taraasham injaa chizi nadaaran began ke "over my head" baashe. To ke dige vaaghean sahle. Pas kamaki moraaghebe jomle bandi haat baash refigh.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Daash chinaski, something is wrong , daash masoud is off but this is too much off , it's not him his account might be hacked ...

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
ajab daastaani shodeh, moratab daari jafang tarif mikoni massoud. aakhe 100 saal pish che rabti be alaan daare? baba shoroo kon khodeto az 100 saal pish khalaas kon. Biaa vaarede emrooz sho. Hamoon 1953 ham ingilis dige pokhi nabood pedar jaan. miyoomadan mishestan poshte dare Truman azash khaahesh tamanaa mikardan ke mossadegh ro naakaar kone oon badbakht nakard o inaaro dast az paa deraaz tar barmigardoond lool. aakhe to ke dar in mored motaale nadaari cheraa khodeto zaayeh mikoni? Baba inaa vaagheyaaate tarikhiye ke to azashoon khabar nadaari in tea party fekr konam kaar dastet daadeh. Baba boro dar morede truman tahghigh kon, badbakht khodesh inaaro neveshte o gofteh. chon to inaaro nemidooni yaa be kaaret nemiaad, dalil bar in nist ke in vaagheyaat be in shekl naboodeh. Raasti ye chiz dige massoud: To ino midooni va manam midoonam ke na faghat to balke az to bozorg taraasham injaa chizi nadaaran began ke "over my head" baashe. To ke dige vaaghean sahle. Pas kamaki moraaghebe jomle bandi haat baash refigh.
lol lol

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
With this post you have really outdone yourself. I don't even know where to begin. What does "The brits have taken over the White house " mean? Who are they? Name them. And this

"in case you do not know KGB was planning a revolution here in USA in the 40's which resulted in McCarthyism"

Yes, there was a communist movement in the US going back decades. They, like all other communist parties in the world, claimed independence from Moscow but sooner or later were outed as mere tools of the Soviets. Contrary to what they teach the kids in schools, there WERE communists and Soviet agents in the US government and McCarthy's hearings, despite its excesses, blew their cover.
No flint - what I was reffering to went beyond the typical communist movements in America....do a search for KGB activities in Texas in the 40's/50's.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
the master mind of Carter Admininistration
China joon, this one was an oxymoron of Biblical proprotions! ;)

The US is the father of whatever evil is happening in our region
And on this one, we're going to have to finally decide whether the US or Islam(ism) is the father of whatever evil is happening in our region. Ultimately, there can't be two fathers - at least genetically speaking! ;)

BTW - to the usual suspects - don't try to punch hole in the argument by disputing numbers. ....that is ao ao lame
Where do you get these numbers Massi, $68 billion?!!! If you're talking about CGI, the original contract was around $90 million (not billion) and they didn't disclose the final amount, but analyst estimates are somewhere around $250 million.

Insurance occurs in grander scales not quantified by annual premiums. I hope that's not hard to understand.
No clue what you're trying to say bro. I didn't say insurance happens on a minute scale quantified by annual premiums or anything that would remotely imply that.

Again! WOW! IT security spending is not about the total number of dollars spent in 2013 or which Chinese hacker managed to break through! It's about controlling the market by holding on tight to the paranoia dials. The US government holds these dials when it comes to most industries including IT. Paranoia is the biggest market mover even as I'm typing this.

You're a stock trader yourself. You should know how much fear and doubt moves the market compared to actual performance numbers. It's been years since a market or company was valued based on its performance. As rigged a game as stock exchange is, it's still a game of fear and doubt. Who controls the dials to fear and doubt, controls the world markets above every other contributor.
No, paranoia is NOT the market mover of any significance (at least not as a cause), rather it's stability or lack thereof (whether on a micro or macro level) that are the biggest market movers. Fear/Parnoia is just a symptom of instability, not the cause of it. Turkey is a perfect recent example of this. No one pressed a few buttons to send the Lira tumbling down, rather Erdogan's actions caused instability that scared off (effect) foreign investors who pulled out of the Turkish market and put the Lira on a downward spiral. And before you relate this to Islamism and US support of it, the recent market reaction in Egypt was the exact opposite - the drafting of the constitution and announcement of presidential elections offered some hope of stability which reduced fear in the market and raised the EGX30 to its highest level since the 1st Egyptian revolution.

You're one of the biggest and most hardcore opponents of "the big angry father in the sky pressing buttons theory" and now you're advocating "the big angry brother on earth pressing buttons theory" and asking me why I don't understand it?! :confused-

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
And on this one, we're going to have to finally decide whether the US or Islam(ism) is the father of whatever evil is happening in our region. Ultimately, there can't be two fathers - at least genetically speaking! ;)
I think its basic stuff i wonder why you feel like you have to ask? :)

Why do you have to decide between the US and Islamism specially after reading this thread? The father of all the evil done to people in the ME is the US admin. Why? Because -as already said a dozen times- the US admin in alot of cases not only backed, armed and installed islamists in our region, they even created or helped to create islamist organizations. The US has made Islam and Islamism to what it is today and there for, and when we are really honest to ourselves, there cant be another father of all evil brought upon the people in the middle east, than the US admin. Islamismi ke maa mishnaasim zaadeye siaast haaye US admine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
China joon, this one was an oxymoron of Biblical proprotions! ;)
Harchi boodeh martike dayoos president mamlekateshoon boode o brzezinski daste raastesh boodeh. Haalaa hamoon oxymoron o ideologye eslaam parvarish bebin taa be emrooz che balaai sare keshvare khode maa o kolle mantaghe aavordeh.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You're one of the biggest and most hardcore opponents of "the big angry father in the sky pressing buttons theory" and now you're advocating "the big angry brother on earth pressing buttons theory" and asking me why I don't understand it?!
The big angry father in the sky doesn't exist (or if he does, I can't prove it).

The big not-so-angry brother on earth is not pressing buttons left and right to reward or punish anyone. The US complex (It has industrial, military and political assets) simply controls the pressing of the buttons thanks to strategical planning and mostly calculated moves. It's not totally devoid of voters' will. It's actually serving the purpose of a limited bunch while sacrificing a bigger bunch. Nothing crazy. Just simple human nature.

If you think the world's instability is not an exploited source of market-movement or power-shifts, I'm not sure what to say anymore. Seems like you think of everyone as simpleton Joes who are trying to live a life and perform a job! That's not how the world is functioning. There really are bigger games and bigger players involved.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
There is one thing i really believe in and its the fact that the understanding capacities of people are (for whatever reason, be it their association, the environment they grew up in or the education they recieved...) very different. Some people simply cant get over a certain line. Haalaa esmesh mikhaad harchi baashe, saghfe fekri, saghfe darki, mahdoodiyate zehni...vali vojood daare. There are people (and they make the vast majority) who simply cant break the chains in their heads. Some people can go a bit further. Har kassi yek haddo hodood va saghfi daare.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I think its basic stuff i wonder why you feel like you have to ask? :)

Why do you have to decide between the US and Islamism specially after reading this thread? The father of all the evil done to people in the ME is the US admin. Why? Because -as already said a dozen times- the US admin in alot of cases not only backed, armed and installed islamists in our region, they even created or helped to create islamist organizations. The US has made Islam and Islamism to what it is today and there for, and when we are really honest to ourselves, there cant be another father of all evil brought upon the people in the middle east, than the US admin. Islamismi ke maa mishnaasim zaadeye siaast haaye US admine.
So you blame none of this on the people who actually follow that ideology? Surely, you're not suggesting the US invented Islam and you and Soroosh go on an on, post after post, about the detrimental effects Islam has had on the region and how deeply ingrained it is in the culture and mentality of the people of the ME. So, it's a bit hard to take that particular argument of yours and combine it with the fact that all of this happened centuries before there was a US, and that the middle east was not exactly a role model of stability and peace prior to the Americans even setting foot on the world stage, to conclude that the Americans are the father of all evil in the region.

If you're simply making the argument that the Americans are exploiting that weakness in the region and manipulating it to serve their hunger for power, that's a whole different argument than the father of all evil argument and one that I would be inclined to agree with. But the question I would put back at you is name me one empire, one super-power in the whole history of mankind that did not exploit the weak, hungered for power or did great evils, if and when they had the chance.

If you think the world's instability is not an exploited source of market-movement or power-shifts, I'm not sure what to say anymore. Seems like you think of everyone as simpleton Joes who are trying to live a life and perform a job! That's not how the world is functioning. There really are bigger games and bigger players involved.
You're killing me dude! You just read "stability or lack thereof (i.e. instability) are the biggest market movers" in my post and concluded that I think "the world's instability is not an exploited source of market-movement"?! WOW as you'd say! ;)

The US complex (It has industrial, military and political assets) simply controls the pressing of the buttons thanks to strategical planning and mostly calculated moves. It's not totally devoid of voters' will. It's actually serving the purpose of a limited bunch while sacrificing a bigger bunch. Nothing crazy. Just simple human nature.
Exactly! It's human nature and the same complex has existed and does exist everywhere else in the world and everywhere in the world it's "serving the purpose of a limited bunch". And if and when that "limited bunch" is, or has been able to, exploit things (any thing) to their advantage, they have and they will. So, come to terms with it like me and stop complaining about it, 'cause there isn't much we can do just talking about it and stress isn't good for any of us! ;)

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
LOL!!! Complain about it?!! When did I do that? When did anyone do that?

I honestly have to agree with Chinaski here. Obviously the context and depth from which we're looking at this is very different.

You gotta rise above the obvious to understand the type of argument brought forward by Chinaski. The fact that Islam is detrimental to the progress of those who follow it is completely irrelevant to this discussion. This discussion is about how such a determent is smartly identified, exploited and well quantified into a natural resource (or occurrence) by those who CAN. The US complex is ahead of everyone else in this aspect.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
LOL!!! Complain about it?!! When did I do that? When did anyone do that?

I honestly have to agree with Chinaski here. Obviously the context and depth from which we're looking at this is very different.

You gotta rise above the obvious to understand the type of argument brought forward by Chinaski. The fact that Islam is detrimental to the progress of those who follow it is completely irrelevant to this discussion. This discussion is about how such a determent is smartly identified, exploited and well quantified into a natural resource (or occurrence) by those who CAN. The US complex is ahead of everyone else in this aspect.
completely agreed.

The only tiny little sentence that I can say i totally disagree with is what was mentioned by china that 'russians have always been more secular'. There is a huge difference between secularism and Communism and given the chance (as in now) they (or their government) is as religious as it can get.

communism was as abusive and oppressive as the international gangsterism impressed by the US governments within the last three decades in the middle east and central America.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
So you blame none of this on the people who actually follow that ideology? Surely, you're not suggesting the US invented Islam and you and Soroosh go on an on, post after post, about the detrimental effects Islam has had on the region and how deeply ingrained it is in the culture and mentality of the people of the ME. So, it's a bit hard to take that particular argument of yours and combine it with the fact that all of this happened centuries before there was a US, and that the middle east was not exactly a role model of stability and peace prior to the Americans even setting foot on the world stage, to conclude that the Americans are the father of all evil in the region.

If you're simply making the argument that the Americans are exploiting that weakness in the region and manipulating it to serve their hunger for power, that's a whole different argument than the father of all evil argument and one that I would be inclined to agree with. But the question I would put back at you is name me one empire, one super-power in the whole history of mankind that did not exploit the weak, hungered for power or did great evils, if and when they had the chance.
There is no question that you could "put back on me" because you first have to understand what i said and you failed to do so or for whatever reason you refuse to understand most simple things. Amoo joon, dont start going into haashiye chon yavaash yavaash daare choone deraaziye bikhod mikhod. We are talking some real transparent stuff. Birabt harf nazan, centuries before yani chi? Islam has been there since 7th century and islamism has been there whenever a moslem became radical about his religion. What we are witnessing today though, is something beyond all that. There is a world power that is actively involved in radicalizing moslems, actively involved of arming radical moslems, planning couts for them to take over whole countries. US admin take his dirty hands off that region and people would have an opportunity to solve their problems. Before the US admin started this shit, our region actually could very well take care of their own radicals they were mostly nonfactors, the US Admins help made them become a factor. Man bebin aakhe daaram che chizaaye saadei ro hanooz vaasat tozih midam. There is actually nothing more that could be added to this because its pretty clear and shaffaaf vali to ye jooraai tanet mikhaare ke jaryaanaate saadeh ro vaase khodet sakht koni o keshesh bedi.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
completely agreed.

The only tiny little sentence that I can say i totally disagree with is what was mentioned by china that 'russians have always been more secular'. There is a huge difference between secularism and Communism and given the chance (as in now) they (or their government) is as religious as it can get.

communism was as abusive and oppressive as the international gangsterism impressed by the US governments within the last three decades in the middle east and central America.
and the only complain i have about your post keyvan is that i am not talking communism. I said the russians traditionally help seculars while the americans obviously and factually support islamist elements. The russians no matter if as soviets or right now that they are no communists anymore, did support the secular elements in our region because they have to deal with 30 mio. of moslems themselves and some of these moslems are among the most radicals in the world. We are not discussing communism nor if it was oppressive or not.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Obviously the context and depth from which we're looking at this is very different.

Absolutely agree that "the context and depth from which we're looking at this is very different". You guys are talking as if you've discovered one of the secrets of the universe while stating the obvious and asking everyone else to rise above the obvious! Even an uneducated 14 year old kid in the ME without a computer, TV, newspaper or book carrying a Kalashnikov knows what you said in this post. On the other end of the scale, you think Flint doesn't know this?!

What you said in this post is not a secret my friend, no one is hiding it, no one is debating it and almost everyone knows it! It's the equivalent of saying the earth goes around the sun. But just because it's obvious that the earth goes around the sun, it doesn't mean that obviously the Father in the sky is making it do so . That's exactly the argument you were making earlier, albeit with the brother (and I mean that in more than one way ;)) on earth.

The main issue I have with you and China and other people that think like you guys, is that you give SO MUCH credit to the Americans and then try to discredit them. If you're going to discredit them, don't give'em so much credit to begin with! It's not rocket science.

There is no question that you could "put back on me" because you first have to understand what i said and you failed to do so or for whatever reason you refuse to understand most simple things.
Dude, someone has to be REALLY REALLY stupid not to understand what you say, 'cause you're one of those guys who will repeat yourself a thousand times if you have to until people understand what you say! ;) Luckily, I understand everything you say, the 1st time you say it. That doesn't mean I have to agree with it and even if I agree with it, it doesn't mean I agree with your reasons for saying it. Those are all different levels of a discussion. It makes things a lot easier and faster if you don't assume your listener is always stuck in the 1st step (understanding what you say) and they're maybe disagreeing with what you say. Here, let me simplify my issues with your statements in this post line by line so that you can understand what I'm saying...

Islam has been there since 7th century and islamism has been there whenever a moslem became radical about his religion.
Agreed.

What we are witnessing today though, is something beyond all that. There is a world power that is actively involved in radicalizing moslems, actively involved of arming radical moslems, planning couts for them to take over whole countries.
I disagree. The entire history of the region is based on powers that were "actively involved in radicalizing moslems, actively involved of arming radical moslems, [and] planning couts for them to take over whole countries". They were called the Abbasids, Fatimids, Almoravids, Seljukids, Ajuuraan, Adal, Warsangali, Mughals, Safavids and Ottomans!

US admin take his dirty hands off that region and people would have an opportunity to solve their problems.
Sure, as much as it's wishful thinking, it would be great for everyone not from the region to stay the fuck out of it, including the Russians, the Europeans and the Chinese.

Before the US admin started this shit, our region actually could very well take care of their own radicals they were mostly nonfactors, the US Admins help made them become a factor.
Nonfactors?! Radicals were in power and running the region until 100 years ago! How many wars, mass migrations from ethnic cleansing, and genocides took place in the region until 100 years ago? If your definition of a radical is only someone who ties a suicide belt and blows up a dozen people and not someone who orders or carries out persecution or genocide of tens of thousands of people, then we have VERY different definitions of what radical means.

Man bebin aakhe daaram che chizaaye saadei ro hanooz vaasat tozih midam. There is actually nothing more that could be added to this because its pretty clear and shaffaaf vali to ye jooraai tanet mikhaare ke jaryaanaate saadeh ro vaase khodet sakht koni o keshesh bedi.
Sure. I don't like to oversimplify things to the point that you do.

Last edited: