What is " Good" Citizenship..?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Yes, yes, we all know you hate the rest of the world and even your hamvatans that don't see things that way - everything is always everyone else's fault! In fact, the only people you don't hate are the very people who are sucking your country and hamvatans dry both financially and literally from IR to Assad to Hezbollah to Hamas! And what, I'm supposed to feel guilty because I think we should learn to live in peace and harmony with the rest of the world rather than exporting terrorists, missiles, drones, proxy fighters and a hateful and archaic socio-political ideologies or pursuing nuclear weapons?!

Yes, yes, I see you fighting the fight here every day! Criticize, ridicule and put down any and all parts of humanity or nations that have one shred of decency and stand for something other than rape, torture, imprisonment and killing of civilians? You're quick to mention theft of $3M, but forget to mention 10 times that amount is being stolen from Iranians every day and diverted either to the pockets of individuals or groups who put their own ideologies or agendas before that of their nation and people?!

Yeah, we have core values here in Canada and I'm damn proud of them. One of those core values is to still treat people like you with respect and give you the same rights under the law, to live to speak and to believe in what you will, despite your twisted socio-political beliefs and hateful attitude. What exactly are the core values you and people you support stand for?! Kill all those who don't agree with you? And you want me to feel bad that sanctions are finally forcing people like you to learn to play ball with the rest of the world?!

U gotta be kiddin' me..?.....get real amoo bi- honar......u have heard so much kose sher u can't even think clearly dude....

Who is killing all those who don't agree with you..?...r u that brain washed ?..wow...we are talking international ...Mr. IQ..

tA injAsh...in the past 10 -12 yrs.... Kodoom janavaran 10 million adam o bi khoone kardan..? aghalan ye million adam koshtan...one million is being very kind to them....and the rest......to mokhe shomaha chi rafte ke inghadr kose sher migin..?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Nations with shred of decency..?...lol

yani ye mosht kolah bardar ke adding to all crimes above have stolen all the world capital as well and called it " financial crisis"...lol........u r so full of kose sher....it is not even funny anymore..

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
U gotta be kiddin' me..?.....get real amoo bi- honar......u have heard so much kose sher u can't even think clearly dude....

Who is killing all those who don't agree with you..?...r u that brain washed ?..wow...we are talking international ...Mr. IQ..

tA injAsh...in the past 10 -12 yrs.... Kodoom janavaran 10 million adam o bi khoone kardan..? aghalan ye million adam koshtan...one million is being very kind to them....and the rest......to mokhe shomaha chi rafte ke inghadr kose sher migin..?
Okay buddy, Canadians have killed a million people and displaced 10 million from their homes!!! And I'm brainwashed and talking kos-e-sher?! I don't know whether I should laugh or cry at these retarded comments - I think I'll choose to laugh since you're beyond out in left field!!! :)

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
And did you know all this before you left for Iran and did a complete ideological U-Turn, or did you suddenly discover them when they were explained to you by IRIB and Fars News? Or perhaps it was right around the time you got yourself a job there which you don't want jeopardized by rocking the status quo... Cause you sure as hell didn't seem to know or give a crap that wars involve killing people when you still lived abroad. I guess that's the kind of thing grown men can only learn by moving to Iran and watching the evening news on shabakeye 2.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Guys - I think you are not being fair to bey here.......
You seem to be self censoring a bit for all the crimes which have been comitted against the populations of several countries such as Lybia, Tunisia, Ehypt,....and now Syria in the name of Arab Spring!! - and god knows why - could all very well be about a natural gas line. Isn't it just criminal to take a country from a secular leader and hand it over to Moslem extremists? same as they did in Iran. Isn't it criminal what is taking place in Syria......if this proves to be a western plot? The hell with IR and their Shiite style support for Assad.....but can't you see the same people who brought Khomeini upon us (for economical reasons) are now doing the same thing in Syria?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Is it just better to not say anything...? U guys just like to personalize the issue which probably gets better rating....I'm not interested in that sort of stuff anymore....most of the times anyway..

Many of u are still worried that certain discussion might god forbid, be even the slightest bit favorable to IRI.....I propose plainly and impolitely ...to grow up...

I assure u nowadays...even " khode AghA' is not much in favor of IRI...lol....much less the rest of the public....

What I tried to ....but found little audience...was to say that the concept of " good citizenship" can and in fact should be apolitical....Good citizenship might mean certain things in North America ...and certain other things in middle east..I can live with that....what I tried was...saying that in fact " good citizenship" meaning being of an active help and support to your community where ever it may be..is a concept that will ( undoubtedly in my mind) lead to better governance...so you may be a strong supporter of IRI...or a strong opposition of..or indifferent..does not matter in this regard..if you live in Iran , for example, you should try to be an active member of your community and give your 2 cents in which ever area that you feel you can ...that's the concept.