What would happen if Israel decided to attack Iran?

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
I had a dream about this last night and woke up a little worried. In my dream Iran kept rejecting the proposals in the negotiations and then after that process Israel goes ahead and attacks Iran nuclear sites. Who knows, it might've just been a reaction to the news like Iran's war games and such, but at the same time, given the craziness of Poop & Netanyahu combined, I wouldn't discount this possibility from happening, especially since it seems Poop would enjoy the domestic aspects in terms of the Green Movement with regard to a war. Netanyahu has a false image of Poop as being Hitler who needs to be stopped before he attacks the Jews, when in reality the better comparison is maybe to a chimpanzee with rabies in the zoo. I seriously doubt the akhounds would attack Israel first, despite how deranged they are.

Nonetheless, here's what I think would happen:

1) Israel attacks all of Iran's suspected nuke sites over several days.
2) Iran responds through hizbollah/hamas and throws scuds at Israeli bases and military installations.
3) US is forced to come into action because of a combination of fear over US forces being attacked and pressure from Israel and pro-Israeli lobby groups.
4) Iran reacts by hitting hard in Iraq and Afghanistan through Shia insurgents, killing at least 10 American soldiers a day with its actions.
5) US public anger forces President Obama to warn Iran to stop or be hit hard.
6) Poop goes on IRIB like a gay chimpanzee with his arms crossed over his head trying to make himself look taller, saying that Iran won't give in one inch and that Iran wasn't the one who initiated the attack. He asks for Israel and the US to stop and apologize.
7) Obama decides he has no choice and orders the military to attack Iran full throttle, short of nukes. Almost every military site throughout Iran is bombarded with cruise missiles.
8) Iran continues to hit back as much as it can but soon runs short of its shahab missiles and other weapons because of how most of them have been destroyed.
9) The US continues to attack until it pretty much wipes out all of Iran's military installations, nuclear facilities, and maybe even political offices.
10) Iran decides to go down the terrorism route, trying to stage attacks on US embassies or other US interests, maybe even in the US itself. However, all of these are prevented by US intelligence agencies which predicted Iran might do this. Thus Iran can't do much unless the US decides to invade Iran, which Obama would never do, in which case it could make an insurgency movement. But Iran wouldn't have any power to hit back either the US or Israel, and its nuclear program would fall behind by at least 5-10 years if not more.

All in all, I'm not saying that this is what would happen for sure, but that it seems that after Iran was unable to purchase those advanced Russian anti-aircraft missiles, Iran wouldn't be able to really defend itself. And if decided to hit back in Israel or at US interests, its own military would be decimated in the process. Plus, there's a very real possibility that the US would conduct a naval and air blockade of Iran's borders, like it did with the no-fly zones in Iraq.

I don't see this possibility happening for maybe another 6 months, since it seems President Obama wants to go down the negotation route as much as he can. But at the same time, it's not beyond the realm of possibility for Israel to initiate an attack and for Iran to respond by trying to hit back harder.

It's scary for those of us with relatives in Iran and the possibilities of "collateral damage." Yet at the same time, I suspect Poop would enjoy this scenario because it would mean he could pretty much squash the internal dissent at home, arrest Mousavi, Karroubi, Khatami, and executing a bunch of the younger dissidents, including students. All in all it's a scary thought, and I just wish there were one or two less shitheaded people in the government in Iran to realize the position that Iran's in and to look beyond the tip of their noses on this. For if this does happen, and they do squash internal dissent even further, I would suspect that instead of gaining support from the people like they did when Bush started making threats against Iran some years ago, this time most people would blame Poop and his buddies for the attacks happening and not finding a solution in the negotiations. I doubt people, except for the 5-10% of hizbollahis, would want to go to war against Israel or the US or would think it's right to do so.

Let's all just hope this war doesn't happen.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
dear roozbeh, it won't happen, isreal has been the biggest supporter of islamic regime .they only attacks akhounds if akhounds ask them to do so .trust me .

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I dont think israel will ever attack Iran not unless they target population and as usual claim they made mistake and they meant to attack military target.(or some BS like that) But as far as attacking Iran, I dont see that happening at all.
for 1, the regime in Iran is their puppet and israeli/jews never kill jews unless they want to get a bigger bite (more money) and in this case they dont need any more since they got it all.
(go read Benjamin Freedman's book to know what I mean he was one of them but broke away long ago, in fact his old speeches are on your tube now)!

I am telling ppl these chahbar this and that all puppets (hich kaareh) there are about 300 hidden zionist bastards who run things inside iran, they operate from back offices away from public eyes, they control the flow of money and money is the only source (it is very stupid to think that Ideology has something to do with anything, that is the bullshi* they put in our minds to fool us) ideology my a**! wheres the goddamn money (gold). that is the case for ALL Of us I mean, think! if I give you a million dollars..would you???.. what about 100 million? or more?
of course you would.
what if I proved to you that masses of ppl are so stupid and believe anything I throw at them? and that ppl dont deserve good life cuz they are idiots etc. then you'd change your mind really quick! anyway...

we already know ahmaghi nejad a and many of his israeli/jewish family members including many females are in position of power. including but not limited to his in-laws (and if some idiots here think I am racist and start yelling like some stupid bit*hes they can kiss my a**, it is the truth which ppl inside and outside of Iran have proven beyond any doubts so save your BS for the TV headed idiots!)!
I can post the research papers proving what I say in here, but it is all in Persian.
(it talks about ahmaghi nejad and his real name which is Saboor Jiaan (saboor with Seen not Saad), if have not read the article I'll post it here!
oh not to mention the other 3 so-called Islamic leaders who are israeli born. (i.e asgar olaaghi and the crew...).
wake up baba they are in your face and are mocking the hell out of us out in open anymore but we still sit there and listen to BBC and CNNs and j-freaking-news owned -n operated networks?? lol gimme a break.

Last edited:

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Roozbeh jaan
that's some wild dream man. if you would post this tomorrow, I'd know you had too much Turkey. but today, I can't even say Khabeh Zan Chapeh :--wink:

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I think it is very likely for Israel to attack Iran. However, your follow up scenario is very very improbable and it gets more improbable at every step you list there.

If it was up to Israel to attack Iran, they would attack Iran, like yesterday. It is absolutely to their national interest to attack Iran. It does not matter much how successful the attack is in military terms, it will be a political success for Israel regardless. Attacking Iran would strengthen AN and hardliners and would cripple the dissent movement. In other words, an attack would further radicalize the government in Iran. What is a better outcome for Israel than a more radical and isolated Iran?

The point is that an attack is also in interest of the current government in Iran. It'll give them carte blanche in dealing with the increasingly more popular dissent voices inside the country. It gives them justification for full establishment of military rule. It will unite their base (and maybe some people who are not too happy with them) to rally behind the government and against foreign agression. And finally, it changes the topic of dicussion in the society. It is one of many times when interests of the governments in Tehran and Tel Aviv are fully aligned with each other.

Make no mistake though; the government in Iran wants war, but only a limited war. In other words, they want an illusion of war for domestic consumption. IRI has always been surprisingly pragmatist. They will not escalate a conflict to a full scale war. They will not retaliate harshly. Their rhetoric will be deafening if an attack happens but their actions won't be. They will not engage US directly. They will always make enough concessions at the last minute to survive.

The only thing that prevents Israel from attacking is international pressure, and particularly US pressure. But frankly, if Iran and Israel both want an attack to happen, it will be very difficult for the international community to prevent it. And this will only strengthen IRI.

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
China's backing on Iran followed dire predictions

Two weeks before President Obama visited China, two senior White House officials traveled to Beijing on a "special mission" to try to persuade China to pressure Iran to give up its alleged nuclear weapons program.

If Beijing did not help the United States on this issue, the consequences could be severe, the visitors, Dennis Ross and Jeffrey Bader, both senior officials in the National Security Council, informed the Chinese.

The Chinese were told that Israel regards Iran's nuclear program as an "existential issue and that countries that have an existential issue don't listen to other countries," according to a senior administration official. The implication was clear: Israel could bomb Iran, leading to a crisis in the Persian Gulf region and almost inevitably problems over the very oil China needs to fuel its economic juggernaut, said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Earlier this week, the White House got its answer. China informed the United States that it would support a toughly worded, U.S.-backed statement criticizing the Islamic republic for flouting U.N. resolutions by constructing a secret uranium-enrichment plant. The statement, obtained by The Washington Post, is part of a draft resolution to be taken up as soon as Thursday by the 35 nations that make up the governing board of the International Atomic Energy Agency, the U.N. nuclear watchdog.

While largely symbolic, it is the first such declaration since 2006 to be backed by both China and Russia. And the statement marks a departure for China, which has long refrained from criticizing Iran's nuclear policies. The issue of how China will handle the Iranian nuclear issue has emerged as an early test of what Obama has described as a relationship that "will shape the 21st century."

Given its backing even from Iran's erstwhile allies, European diplomats on Wednesday predicted easy passage of the resolution, which calls Tehran's construction of an underground enrichment plant near Qom a "breach of its obligations" under U.N. and IAEA guidelines. If approved, the resolution will be referred to the U.N. Security Council, which could decide to enact harsher sanctions against the Islamic republic.

"Our patience is not going to last forever," German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle, whose government drafted the resolution, told reporters on the eve of the IAEA session.

But while diplomats and arms-control experts welcomed China's support of the IAEA resolution, some acknowledged that it is not clear whether Russia or China would go further and agree to new sanctions against Iran. Attempts to reach officials at the Chinese Embassy for comment were unsuccessful.

"They're expressing displeasure with Iran, but whether that translates into a U.N. Security Council resolution is another matter," said David Albright, a former U.N. nuclear inspector and president of the Washington-based Institute for Science and International Security.

Iran, which insists that it wants to harness nuclear power only to make electricity, this week acknowledged feeling new pressure from Russia over its expanding nuclear network. A top military commander, Brig. Gen. Mohammad Hassan Mansourian, told state-run Press TV that Russia had reneged on supplying promised military technology "due to pressure form the Zionist lobby and the Americans."

The visit to Beijing last month by the senior White House aides was described as part of a broader effort by the Obama administration to isolate Iran. In making their case to China, administration officials warned that a nuclear Iran not only would raise the risk of a regional conflict, higher oil prices and even interrupted supplies, it could also trigger a surge in nuclear proliferation.

The Chinese were told that "this could shake the entire framework of the international nonproliferation regime," said the official who was familiar with the lengthy analysis Ross laid out.

Countries such as Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt could start their own nuclear programs, the Chinese were told. "And once Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey go, what's left?" the official said. The implication again was clear: Japan, China's biggest competitor for influence in the region, could go nuclear as well, the official said.

Obama reinforced those messages during his trip to China last week in meetings with President Hu Jintao, the official said. "Both Dennis and the president talked about the consequences of Iran moving toward having highly-enriched-uranium capacity," the official said.

The United States wants China to back sanctions against Iran if Tehran refuses a proposal to send most of its current stockpile of low-enriched uranium abroad for processing into fuel rods for a research reactor in Iran.

China has said it opposes sanctions against Iran; China's state-run energy behemoths have committed to investing $120 billion in Iran's energy sector over the past five years, and few if any of those projects have broken ground. Iran is also China's No. 2 supplier of oil. Earlier this week, Sinopec, one of China's biggest oil companies, signed another memorandum of understanding with the National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Co. to invest an additional $6.5 billion to build oil refineries in Iran.

From the start of his administration, Obama has lobbied the Chinese over Iran. The issue dominated his discussions with Hu during their meeting at the U.N. General Assembly in September. Obama referred to the issue with Iran as "a core national interest" of the United States, a conscious use of a term China employs on sensitive issues such as Taiwan and Tibet. "It's their terminology coming back at them, emphasizing how critical" the issue is to the United States, the U.S. official said.

U.S. officials have also attempted to explore ways to help to wean China off Iranian oil, State Department officials have said. Officials from the United Arab Emirates have said they plan to increase oil exports to China. Saudi Arabia is also moving toward closer ties with Beijing that would clearly involve selling more oil to China, officials said.

Source: The Washington Post

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I doubt Israel will attack Iran. They wouldn't be talking about it if they were planning to attack. When they attacked Syria and Iraq's nuclear facilities, they didn't say a word they just destroyed them. Why would they talk about it all these years without action. So IR could prepare? I don't think so. The IR @ its current weak position is not a threat to Israel in any way shape or form. If anything AN and the coup are brothers in arms w/the Netanyahu crowd.

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
Even with god on your side, a confrontation between Iran, and Israel, would mean the end of I.R. Israel can easily rape the living shit out of I.R. if it wanted to. I.R.'s WW2 junks are no match for Israeli technology. None of these overpriced missiles will reach its target.

Basijis will all shave their beard, and hide like little pussies that they truly are.

Feb 17, 2009
Even with god on your side, a confrontation between Iran, and Israel, would mean the end of I.R. Israel can easily rape the living shit out of I.R. if it wanted to. I.R.'s WW2 junks are no match for Israeli technology. None of these overpriced missiles will reach its target.

Basijis will all shave their beard, and hide like little pussies that they truly are.
LOL. Israel could not even defeat hezbollah, which is a rag tag militia of the IR. Now they wanna take on hezbollahs master.
IR will rape israel, they will hit telaviv, bombard their houses, terror attack agianst jews around the world, hit their interets all over the world. straits of hormoz will be closed.hezbollah will get activated and launch daily rockets and terrorize jewish people. wave of shia insurgency will hit USrael troops in Iraq and Afghanestan.
and who knows maybe during these conflict mousavi somehow gets killed loooooool
IR is there for 30 years, israel did not even dare to do anything against it militarily.

stop dreaming man
wake up, eat your lunch and go nicely to school and come back

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002

Exactomundo!

The current basijis and fat hizbollahis on motorbikes are only good at beating up women and young kids. In a fair fight they'd run away while pissing their pants. I mean come on, the fucking head of Iran's army is some guy who literally weighs 500 pounds and needs a cane to walk so his stomach doesn't make him fall down and roll over! If you look at the thugs who beat up demonstrators during the first days after the selection, you'll see most of them are fat as hell.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
LOL. Israel could not even defeat hezbollah, which is a rag tag militia of the IR. Now they wanna take on hezbollahs master.
IR will rape israel, they will hit telaviv, bombard their houses, terror attack agianst jews around the world, hit their interets all over the world. straits of hormoz will be closed.hezbollah will get activated and launch daily rockets and terrorize jewish people. wave of shia insurgency will hit USrael troops in Iraq and Afghanestan.
and who knows maybe during these conflict mousavi somehow gets killed loooooool
IR is there for 30 years, israel did not even dare to do anything against it militarily.

stop dreaming man
wake up, eat your lunch and go nicely to school and come back
The reason Israel couldn't defeat hizbollah is because they decided to invade Lebonan. If the US decided to invade Iran, they would probably get bogged down and not get very far.

But if all they did is throw missiles and drop bombs from planes, they could easily wipe out the military infrastructure of Iran within 1 week.

In the last 30 years, I don't believe even 1 time has one of Iran's terrorist actions been responded to, whether it was Lebanon Marine barracks, Buenos Aires Jewish Center, or the military compound in Saudi Arabia in 1996. But if Iran does terrorist actions this time, it would surely be responded to and harshly so. Plus, unlike those times when the attacks were surprises, all the intelligence agencies in the world would be on heightened alert to watch out for possible attacks from Iran.

Basically, if all the air force, shahab missiles, scuds, tanks, and arm depos of Iran are destroyed, as well as the nuclear facilities as well, then what's Iran left with? If the US destroys Iran's navy and unmines the Strait of Hormuz right away, which it would be prepared for Iran mining and blocking, then what could Iran do if there's a naval blockade of Iran's ports and then Saudis and Kuwait make up for Iran's oil not being exported? What could Iran do if it has no airforce or missiles and there's a no-fly zone above its skies?

Iran's technology is old and outdated. The Russians have decided against selling Iran the Su-300 anti-aircraft missiles that could helped against an Israeli attack. And the US would never make the mistake of invading Iran like it did with Iraq, it would be content to destroy Iran's military and contain it.

In such a scenario, where Iran's borders are blocked, oil and natural gas isn't exported anymore, and non-hizbollahi and even some hizbollahi Iranians are leaving Iran in droves, Iran's economy would basically crash. Unemployment would go beyond 50% and inflation would be greater than 100%.

It would be a disaster and have devastating long-term effects for Iran.

The funny thing is, nobody in the world back during the Shah's time cared if the Shah was making nuclear power plants, and even Germany and France helped. I think Israel would've even helped Iran make the bomb if it wanted it. But nobody trusts the mullahs though. I'm not surprised, since even Iranians in Iran don't trust them, especially since they prioritize Arabs over Iranians time and time again.

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
Because Israel pitied the lebanese by not leveling their entire country, I.R.'s delusional supporters now believe in the fantasy where Israel is a harmless woman that they could easily beat, kidnap, rape, and murder.

Let alone attacking Israel, and using imaginary weapons to destroy all jewish interests across the world, did you really think I.R. has what it takes to survive an Israeli attack? LOL

You're funny.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
The balance of things in middle east would change.

It would be similar to China attacking North korea. In reality they are allies. I mean the Israeli government and the ape cabinet are allies against a common enemy (which IRGC arms), namely, sunni extermists.

but its delicate because IRGC only arms sunnis in Iraq and Afghanistan. Just to save face they push hezbollah every once in a while to rocket haifa and that allows israel to LEVEL west bank and GAZA.

so i would be shocked if it happens.

The next armed conflict in the Iranian plateau would be from one of the provinces, probably Kurdistan or if Saudis get their way in Khuzestan.

May 12, 2007
من فکر میکنم حرکت سبز مردم امکان حمله را کم کرده. اگر آمریکا یا اسرائیل به ایران حمله هوای کنند حمله آنقدر گسترده نخواهد بود. حرکت سبز مردم دنیا را متوجه مردم ایران کرده و توجیه یک حمله گسترده برای افکار عمومی کاره آسانی نخواهد بود اگر حمله ای شود در سطح حمله به تاسیسات اتمی و نظامی خواهد بود. احمقانه تر برای رژیم ایران این خواهد بود كه جواب این حمله را بدهد در آنصورت وزنه مسائل و مشکلات برای حکومت زیاد تر خواهد شد. نیروی انتظامی باید هم در عملیات نظامی در داخل وهم در خارج جوابگو باشد. من حتی فکر نمیکنم ایران نزدیک به درست کردن بمب اتمی هم باشد بلکه ایران در حال جنگ روانی با غرب است كه انها را به شک بیاندازد كه ممکن است بمب اتمی داشته باشد و انها ندانند نیروی نظامی ایران زپرتی و درب و داغان است و اینرا همه میدانند چه دلیلی دارد آمریکا خود را با ایران درگیر کرده وقتی انها میدانند رژیم در موقعیت ضعیفی است بهتر برای انها ایست كه ایران را در این شرایط نگه داشته و از آن سو استفاده کننند​

Last edited: