Where the hell is flight MH370?!

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Next time you hesitate to choose between Lufthansa and the likes of Qatar or some third world carrier to fly to Iran remember this faiasco. Would Lufthansa let people board with stolen passports? Would Lufthansa decide to save a few dollars and not subscribe to engine monitoring service? Would you ever wonder if a Lufthansa pilot sang allahoakbar and crashed the plane as people suspect the Malaysian crew now? Just because an airline flies Boeing or Airbus does not make them safe.
Typical confused American drama queen , Qatar Airways and Emirates aireline are the most well lookaftered airlines , remember Arabs are richer than Malysians ? Then the most of the pilots they use are not Arab. Their service and food fir sure is better than Lufthanaza. You don't compare apple with apple

Your government established this radical islamism. Instead of people, nag them , oops for a second I forgot even white house is takeover by a radical muslim

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Next time you hesitate to choose between Lufthansa and the likes of Qatar or some third world carrier to fly to Iran remember this faiasco. Would Lufthansa let people board with stolen passports? Would Lufthansa decide to save a few dollars and not subscribe to engine monitoring service? Would you ever wonder if a Lufthansa pilot sang allahoakbar and crashed the plane as people suspect the Malaysian crew now? Just because an airline flies Boeing or Airbus does not make them safe.
if Lufthansa took off from Malaysia, yes, people with stolen passport could get in. I repeated this number of times, the law is not for Malaysia airline, its for the country , they dont check passports vs Interpol db. i am pretty sure they will start after this !!! FYI, Qatar does.

Malysia airlines is subscribed to Engine monitoring service, they however, are not subscribed to AHM (Aircraft Health Management) which is a service offered by Boeing, i am not sure if Lufthansa is or not, but i am certain Qatar and Emirates both are. (I know people who work for both airlines)

and last but not least, the singing of allaho akbar is news to me, where did you read this? i suspect you are talking about Egypt air 990 which happened in 1999. all communication with MH370 was lost after "good night" message, so unless there has been new development in the story, i believe this information is false.

Cheers,

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
May be yes, may be no. The way I look at it is why take a chance? I know for a fact that anything that has a leg in the third world, especially in the middle east, should be viewed with suspicion. Allahoakbar or not, Islam and aviation just don't mix. I don't care how many hours of flight they have under their belts. You never know when they are going to snap and become an Al-Qaeda fan. They are already looking into the backgrounds of the crew and I wouldn't be surprised if they are not implicated before it is all over. You do what you want but I'd rather take my chances with Hans than Hishamuddin.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Actually my dear dumb,ignorant,arrogant ''American'' friend, the far east muslims are considered somewhat as relatively moderate, though some far eastern people have been involved in terrorism its number is far lower then the average muslims worldwide.

Anyway, the captain pilot as described in articles and news reports didnt seem to have a suicidal character, so take your garbage somewhere else.

His youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/catalinapby1/videos

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
May be yes, may be no. The way I look at it is why take a chance? I know for a fact that anything that has a leg in the third world, especially in the middle east, should be viewed with suspicion. Allahoakbar or not, Islam and aviation just don't mix. I don't care how many hours of flight they have under their belts. You never know when they are going to snap and become an Al-Qaeda fan. They are already looking into the backgrounds of the crew and I wouldn't be surprised if they are not implicated before it is all over. You do what you want but I'd rather take my chances with Hans than Hishamuddin.
WOW, i don't believe in religion but seriously , generalizations like above is just WRONG. You do realize one of the worst dictator and murderer in the HISTORY of mankind was German right?

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
The idea of remotely controlling a plane is not so strange. My pilot friend told me that this is what happened to that Egyptian flight and the media was saying he (the pilot) committed suicide etc. He said no way that this was the case but he said there are ways to take over the flight remotely via on-board computers. he knew that pilot anyway and knew he was OK.
but that Egyptian flight many years ago contained some generals and other political leaders , this Malaysian flight didnt. I dont think it did anyway?!
this guy who is a pilot whom I have known for years also taught flight lessons and got his training and commercial license in USA and worked in Canada and Italy before and in youth was a jet fighter pilot for a mid eastern country's AF. . He is a reliable source.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
The idea of remotely controlling a plane is not so strange. My pilot friend told me that this is what happened to that Egyptian flight and the media was saying he (the pilot) committed suicide etc. He said no way that this was the case but he said there are ways to take over the flight remotely via on-board computers. he knew that pilot anyway and knew he was OK.
but that Egyptian flight many years ago contained some generals and other political leaders , this Malaysian flight didnt. I dont think it did anyway?!
this guy who is a pilot whom I have known for years also taught flight lessons and got his training and commercial license in USA and worked in Canada and Italy before and in youth was a jet fighter pilot for a mid eastern country's AF. . He is a reliable source.
so he said the Egypt flight 990 which involved a B767-300 in 1999, was taken over by people on the ground? interesting ... I respect his opinion but strongly disagree with it :)

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
For some people the brain has very limited storage, so it stores only what they think is important or true, in your case its that you think (that every muslim or islam in general should be viewed with suspicion) but usually discards the trivial context, such as what's behind the reasoning of this and where and how it got in your brain.

But of course, you can't blame people (specially american people for thinking they way your thinking), because you are misinformed from reading too much mainstream media trash. Then again, i am myself not very religious but i respect everyones religion (my family is muslim), and my uncle's actually work in the airport and in the area of aviation. And i just think that generalisations like the one you just stated is exactly what is wrong with the world right now.

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
if this is the case, i will start believing in god and go to mosque 5 times a day and will never look at another boobs, what a LOAD OF SHIT.
When it is a matter of life and death I can't afford to be politically correct. Could Hans turn out to be a Nazi and fly his plane into Temple Mount? May be, but I take my chances. I am sure some of those who went down with Egypt Air like you also thought it was unfair to be judgmental.

Why are some people such simpletons? Really it doesn't take an expert to confirm or deny some of these theories.

The whole remote control bullshit theory:

Except for very few avionics that can be equipped with remote control modules, no Boeing commercial plane of today can be successfully navigated, flown, landed or even cruised remotely. Even the 787 Dreamliner lacks many of the speculated automation features that were promised at design time.

The dumb fucks who come up with the whole "controlled via a cell phone" idea are just that; Dumb Fucks.

Who in their right mind accepts stupid theories like controlling a 777 with a cell-phone app? Just how uninterested in a subject do you have to be to not think about how stupid the whole thing sounds?

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Why are some people such simpletons? Really it doesn't take an expert to confirm or deny some of these theories.

The whole remote control bullshit theory:

Except for very few avionics that can be equipped with remote control modules, no Boeing commercial plane of today can be successfully navigated, flown, landed or even cruised remotely. Even the 787 Dreamliner lacks many of the speculated automation features that were promised at design time.

The dumb fucks who come up with the whole "controlled via a cell phone" idea are just that; Dumb Fucks.

Who in their right mind accepts stupid theories like controlling a 777 with a cell-phone app? Just how uninterested in a subject do you have to be to not think about how stupid the whole thing sounds?
daash Bache Tehroon , baba don't act like IT-Hezbollahis loolll

if this idea is shit or not, shows that there are programmers who think about it , it's a kind of revolution in cyber underworld where even is a talk about cyber governments. it's not that far.

daash Bache Tehroon , baba don't act like IT-Hezbollahis loolll

if this idea is shit or not, shows that there are programmers who think about it , it's a kind of revolution in cyber underworld where even is a talk about cyber governments. it's not that far.
IT-Hezbollahis? There are programmers who think about it? What do you think programming is? Voodoo?

Cyber governments? What is that? A bunch of programmers automating some functions and running entire countries?

Na aziz. Technology is not some mystified monster.

You want an example of a cyber-government? Try understanding Google. Google in its entirety is a well governed body of data with nothing, absolutely nothing comparable to it in terms of size and automated functions.

And No! Google data cannot be used to hijack planes with a cell-phone!

Programmers always always think about automation. Even the bad terrorist IT Hezbollahis (as you call them) have nothing in mind but to automate certain functions. There's no secret to programming and nothing extraordinary can ever be programmed.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
WOW, i don't believe in religion but seriously , generalizations like above is just WRONG. You do realize one of the worst dictator and murderer in the HISTORY of mankind was German right?
That piece of turd Hitler was Austrian. he sure did fool a lot of Germans with his jargon and Germans paid a heavy price for it.