Why can men have multiple wives but women cant have multiple husbands?

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
PJ jan, yes there can be rules, a very simple rule, the woman will only sleep with one partner when she wants to get pregnant.
My point was that she may not know when she is going to get pregnant. She might think that she is not going to get pregnant and sleeps with four husbands in the same week. Then by mistake she becomes pregnant. Now find porteghal foroush ra.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
So, you are telling me that if you and your wife don't sleep around and only sleep together, and a child is born, it is possible that some other than you is the father?
im saying how can i know 100% if she is having an affair or not? or what if i do find out she was having an affair which happens quite often nowadays, same way you pointed out there is a chance the woman would sleep with four husbands and get pregnant. but the majority of the time women can tell when they are ovulating by simply counting the days, there are obviously exceptions, but they are a minority. your whole problem is that you wont know who the father is, im telling you there are also ways like i pointed out which happen quite often that the man with four wives might not know who the father is. How many men do you think find out each day their wife was/is having an affair?

in any case, condoms and other contraceptives are widely available in Iran, so as far as the present is concerned, there should be no problems. You guys are saying if a woman wants to marry 4 men and brings a whole truck full of different contraceptives with her to the judge, then its ok to get married, did i get it right? wow you guys are some enlightened Muslims :cheers:

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Well, apparently, if there is any wrongdoing, which is quite possible, gonahesh gardane gonahkare, if that is good enough for you. ;)

Feb 22, 2005
There is only one reason: Men were stronger than women and created the rules. And of course since humans are possessive, competitive, greedy and power hungry, they dont want to share what they conquer.

Brilliant men of communication then created philosophy and religion based on the need of the time. Some agreed 4 women for each man would satisfy.

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
This only applies to incest loving marrajeh taghlids and their sceintist followers plus their non shiaa persona's who always come to rescue at the nick of time. :cool:
this is interesting... say what you wanna say... do you think i am reza or ashtar? lol not too long ago, they thought GP was Member of the day! its easy, ISP admins can look up the IPS and let everyone know who is who!!!

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
i dont think AliMR is GP, they had a two hundred page discussion a while back.

but GP definitely sounds like Member of Day
Either of which not worth any further discussion, although this topic is, very much so.

Rather than the other dull threads who have a clear agenda that tends to serve "Some" with their suggestive excessive preoccupation of homosexuality, this actualy raises very good points.

Interesting Topic

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
Either of which not worth any further discussion, although this topic is, very much so.

Rather than the other dull threads who have a clear agenda that tends to serve "Some" with their suggestive excessive preoccupation of homosexuality, this actualy raises very good points.

Interesting Topic
wow this is so amazing... you accuse me of being ashtar, reza, and GP??? i invite the administrators to check all of our IPS and let everyone know if we are the same people. and once this is done, you will have to apologize for your slanders.

Admins, please run a report on my IP to see who if i am the same person as REZA, ASHTAR, GP or whoever else!!!!

this is totally amazing.... no wonder the opposition cant get anywhere, you guys dont know your friend from ur enemy and label everyone who doesnt agree with you... so disappointing.