World Cup 2018 Knock-Out stage, updates, news & results !!!

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Argentina’s number 2 is asking for it. I will not be surprised if he gets ejected for harsh words with the referees.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
s. korea was so clueless today we can only go lol.
and what's up for grandpa playing for sweden and
taking penalties.he was a liability in their back line.
must be bribing the coach to even be on the 23 man squad.
lol, what are you talking about? He was the best player on the pitch by far according to literally everyone. He plays as CB but was constantly all over the pitch, brought the ball upfront and was more involved in attack than our forward players. As for liability in back line I dont know what you are talking about since Sweden barely defended at all. South Korea didnt even have a single finnish on goal and I can count on my hand how many times they even got close to our defence.
he scored the only goal from the spot which is why he got mom.
but he is a liability..germany and mexico will feast on him.

The level of Irony = INSANE!!!

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Got to feel bad for Messi, but he got several tournaments and failed to win any of them. Will he play another one at 35 or is he done.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Mbappe... bright and radiant... Mbappe... great ............. PAVARD... what, what was that?
Vive La France!

Got the first spot right on, in my combo-ticket of the round of 16. Merci, Les Bleus...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
My absolute favorites TeamMeli and Die Mannschaft gone (course the Russian left...but thy have not convinced), now the Belgian team will take home the "ALLES". Ende gut alles gut!

The goalie "Thibaut Courtois" reminds me of TeamMeli's hero goalie.......

............ and of course the shining star of the team "Romelu Lukaku".

Goooooooooooooo Belgium.....gooooooooooo!

Fuck the fucking UK-tea-bag jagoffs!!
Hazard!... The Belgians are coming! 😍