World Cup Preparation Friendly Match#2: Russia vs IRAN(10-10-2017), News, Updates, Live Reports

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Dejagah is injured, and i don't know why he is not starting Ghoddos. He is again counting on counter attacks and some speedy wingers in the last 15 minutes to score.
Dejagah and Shojaei have both been pretty much useless in attack for the most part. Their presence would not make much of a difference. Ghoddos might be something (who knows?!), but I don't understand why CQ thinks it's okay to play like this every single game regardless of the opponent.

Why not push the offside line higher up and move the team forward? Why not set Ebrahimi loose a bit? Why not demand more wing attacks?

It's just a friendly baba.

Nov 24, 2002
Dejagah and Shojaei have both been pretty much useless in attack for the most part. Their presence would not make much of a difference. Ghoddos might be something (who knows?!), but I don't understand why CQ thinks it's okay to play like this every single game regardless of the opponent.

Why not push the offside line higher up and move the team forward? Why not set Ebrahimi loose a bit? Why not demand more wing attacks?

It's just a friendly baba.
I agree. Dejagah actually has been good for TM lately. Anyway it is probably bcs of seeding in WC. We still have little hope to be on pot 3 even though freindly has 1 multiplier.

Nov 24, 2002
Both Ghafoori and him reedand. That was a pure goal opportunity. It would've been a goal even in average teams in average leagues.
Ghafouri has been actually defensively better than Rezaeian and that is why he started. Carlos wasn't happy with Rezaeian performance against Syria.