World Cup Qualifiers 14/11 & 18/11

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZ...loved your tactics my man! big up!

pity for the Irish...really hoped they would make it and as much as I like Henry, that was quite low, but I guess he wanted this world cup just too much.

Hala agar Henry vase Real Bazi mikard , Franco / Perez story left and right , Fifa az bankaye spain o france loan gerefte Henry bere jame jahani ...a y roozegar

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Hala agar Henry vase Real Bazi mikard , Franco / Perez story left and right , Fifa az bankaye spain o france loan gerefte Henry bere jame jahani ...a y roozegar

You know what they call this in Spain???

It's called Barcelonitis...the disease first came from the Netherlands in 73/74 and now there's the LaportA version going on for 6-7 years. Ever since then people in Madrid act kind of crazy and babble some weird shit no one can make sense of but it always deals with Barca or one of their players.

You should visit a doctor...

You know what they call this in Spain???

It's called Barcelonitis...the disease first came from the Netherlands in 73/74 and now there's the LaportA version going on for 6-7 years. Ever since then people in Madrid act kind of crazy and babble some weird shit no one can make sense of but it always deals with Barca or one of their players.

You should visit a doctor...
hala narahat nabash how was the spain game ?

Aug 26, 2005
WTF, I cannot believe Russia didn't get through. They were easily the better side. Wow 2 red cards...shot themselves in the foot.

And Bosnia...geez, they're going to rue those chances in the first leg.

Ireland...robbed!

Egypt...all that possession and nothing. Liverpool-like.

Aug 26, 2005
Just saw Russia's first red card...a wrong sending off. Wow, he was going for the ball...how did that deserve a red? At most yellow.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Great chance for Forlán, well saved by the Costa Rican goalie.
Costa Rica may have had attacking intentions, but it's Uruguay that's dominating and getting all the chances. They clearly have much more quality, Costa Rica doesn't stand much of a chance if it continues like this.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
goooaaal Uruguay, substitute Sebastian Abreu scores a nice header, with his first touch of the game, from a Scotti cross. 1-0 '70.
Very very well deserved for Uruguay, they've been dominating the entire 2nd half and already missed many chances. They've simply been better than Costa Rica. Costa Rica now needs 2 goals, but I don't see that happening.