World Cup Qualifiers 14/11 & 18/11

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
aaand its 1-1!!! Centeño scores only 3 mins after the 1-0 with Costa Rica's first chance of the 2nd half. Now Costa Rica might actually have a chance, another goal puts them through..

Last edited:

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Qualified for World Cup:
Europe: Holland, England, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Serbia, Italy, Slovakia, Switzerland, Slovenia, Greece, France, Portugal
South America: Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay
Africa: South Africa, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cameroon, Algeria
Asia: Australia, Japan, South Korea, North Korea
North America: Mexico, USA, Honduras
Oceania: New Zealand

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
I hope France meets Algeria or any Asian side and gets humiliated. That was disgrace.
That's pretty cute. I mean, Domenech is a pathetic manager, but I believe even if the late Louis de Funes would manage France, they would still roll over most Asian sides, maybe except for South Korea and Japan, whom they would still beat though probably.

Algeria is a different story.

Btw. I hope that all Asian teams get beaten the shit out of them...3 spots for Asia is more than enough!

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
That's pretty cute. I mean, Domenech is a pathetic manager, but I believe even if the late Louis de Funes would manage France, they would still roll over most Asian sides, maybe except for South Korea and Japan, whom they would still beat though probably.

Btw. I hope that all Asian teams get beaten the shit out of them...3 spots for Asia is more than enough!
hala khoda koneh France end up with an asia side and gets beaten then we would see how cute that would be :D
I know on paper they are one of the better teams in the world even without Zidane.. but I very much would be delighted to see them lose to a small team.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE

hala khoda koneh France end up with an asia side and gets beaten then we would see how cute that would be :D
I know on paper they are one of the better teams in the world even without Zidane.. but I very much would be delighted to see them lose to a small team.