WTFFF!!!!Lara Logan breaks her silence

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
I can agree with the idea that it was reckless of the American crew to let a pretty blond walk into a crowd like this without adequate protection. Not because the men are “sex-starved”, but because they belong to one of the cultures where respect for women is simply not a virtue.

If desperation for sex is the main cause of acts like this, then men from India and East Asia should be walking around gang-raping everything that moves, given that they are usually the least successful group with women, at least in North America. Yet they are actually the least represented among rapists.

There is a major difference between individual cases of rape and something like this where groups of men assault a woman in public. The former points to the presence of deviants and sociopaths that can be found in any society, but the latter indicates a cultural problem. In America, New York’s St.Patrick’s Day parade is famous for the free flowing alcohol and drunken behavior. But as far as crime goes, a few drunken fist fights is usually the most you have to worry about. By contrast, a few years back in the Puerto Rican Day parade in the same city under the same rules, scores of women were sexually assaulted in broad daylight. In some cases, men were held back and forced to watch as their wives and girlfriends were groped or raped in front of them. And I can assure you, Puerto Rican culture does not deprive men from sex!

At the end of the day, the variable is not the level of sex the men get, but the degree of respect they are taught to have for women.

Mar 13, 2007
first of all take your IRI garbage out of here.. You are the one with an Avatar promoting former (and would have been current) IRI leaders/presidents..etc.. so, stay respectful if you want the same in return..

as far as your ignorant comment, well, it should be obvious who is ignorant one here..
you can continue to blame the sharks for being sharks and I will blame the one jumping in with the sharks..

even she acknowledges her ignorance at the end of the interview.. ignorance in the sense that she didn't know how wide spread "sexual harassment" is in Egypt.. now she knows.. she won't swim with the sharks no more..

and you can go on dreaming that you can turn sharks into civilized member of the society.. lol..
this argument is irrelevant! everyone knows that she should not have found herself in that situation and her employers were to blame as well but this is besides the point. The point is that people in these parts of the world for most parts remain a bunch of uncivilised primitive animals that dont deserve what you think they deserve.

By the way, yes women get raped in USA too, but by criminals ! it is a serious offence and subject to imprisonment for life! certainly it is not cultural or accepted in any way shape or form at any level of society or daya to day life. Just go read what egyptian women have said about the incident! they have clearly mentioned that what happened to her is what women in egypt have lived with forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta understand this simple concept no!??

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2002
usa
on paper yes, a lot of the reports came from domestic violences, a woman or girlfriend complaine an unwanted sex .that consider as same as rape .the biggest headache for police in america is that .alot of drug users in black ,latino or the part of while trash americans which they treat their woman like shiiit.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
And deep down, I blame Islamic teachings for the way things are in these countries. Way to go Allah. Way to fucking go.
Yea I'm sure Christian Arabs from Egypt wouldn't have done something like that and I'm sure in a similar situation in Kuala Lumpur, she would be dealt with in the same manner...

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
This is ordinary egyptian ..horny seeing a blonde in middle of the demonstration !!!??

I am afraid im not sure if IRI is demolished one day and mandatory hijab is removed and ordinary horny,sick iranians wont do the same to our own bi hejab women and girls!!!!!
imagine beautiful sexy iranian girls in short skirts and sexy tops walking infront of some construction workers ( not stereotyping them ofcourse)...any hope they not attacking and raping her?

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Behzad,
Please don't try to come up with some outlandish statistical numbers just to score some argument points. You said 1 rape every 30 seconds in USA. Simple manipulation of a calculator reveals that your posted number of rapes equates to 1051200 per year. Does that sounds realistic to you?

If US has the highest number of the rape in the world then I might ask comparing to which? Of course the Principality of San Marino with population of 2500 will have the lowest # or may be none at all.

Other point you are missing is that comparing to USA this "orgy" rape happened right in the center of the Times Square while 1000,s of Americans watching. Again does this sound possible to you?

the rape stat I gave you was posted on a poster on Subway Train here in Boston 22 years ago.. the point of the poster was that a Rapist, on average, gets 1.9 years in jail while the victim gets life.. in fact on that poster (published by some victims advocating group) it read, one rape every 19 second.. the reason is that not every rape is reported to the authorities.. NPR had a program on this issue a few weeks ago.. more rapes are unreported than reported.. again, the issue isn't how many and compared to what country.. the issue is that at the end of the day, no matter how much of an Idealist some of you want to be, there is a bad world out there and every one (men and women) are responsible to protect themselves and avoid potentially bad situations.. that was my point in my first post which , conveniently and perhaps unintentionally, was taken out of context..

the woman who got raped in this case, admitted that he did not know how bad Egypt is (regarding sexual assault and rape) and my question is why do you think she says that? I think she is saying that to say that had she known, she would have been more careful.. and that's what I said in my first post.

Last edited:

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
I said they were wrong in sending her into the crowd, and you say I said they were stupid for sending her to Egypt?? you don't think there is a difference between what I said and what you claim that I said?

you need to read a post little more carefully, if you are going to respond to it.

sharks for being sharks? thats quite an statement. that means the men who raped her are not to be blamed and are excused here because it was in their nature to rape a "pretty blond" woman.

again, that's your level of comprehension.. I never said those men are not responsible.. what I said was that those men are there and every where.. A woman has to protect herself... but you, right the way, interpreted that as a "woman's right issue".. this has nothing to do with women's right to jump into a pool of young men.. she has every right to do that (as she did), but it doesn't change the fact that she will get abused, if not here , then some where else as long as she is so careless.. you can argue about how bad "men" are until hell freezes over, but the fact remains that every one is responsible to protect themselves.. you can just go on with your life thinking that the world is an ideal place and everyone would behave according to the law.. well, not every one does.. and that's the reality I was pointing out.. I didn't make it so, it is so no matter what you and every other idealists in the world does until the end of times.. Women (and often men) are in danger of getting raped.. that's a fact you can not change.. you can be blind to it all you want but it won't change anything..

Aug 26, 2005
This is the same kind of logic IR might use: women shouldn't attend stadiums for fear of hearing curse words or should wear covering so as not to attract make advances.

Behzad, mate, step away from the keyboard.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
I can agree with the idea that it was reckless of the American crew to let a pretty blond walk into a crowd like this without adequate protection. Not because the men are “sex-starved”, but because they belong to one of the cultures where respect for women is simply not a virtue.

If desperation for sex is the main cause of acts like this, then men from India and East Asia should be walking around gang-raping everything that moves, given that they are usually the least successful group with women, at least in North America. Yet they are actually the least represented among rapists.

There is a major difference between individual cases of rape and something like this where groups of men assault a woman in public. The former points to the presence of deviants and sociopaths that can be found in any society, but the latter indicates a cultural problem. In America, New York’s St.Patrick’s Day parade is famous for the free flowing alcohol and drunken behavior. But as far as crime goes, a few drunken fist fights is usually the most you have to worry about. By contrast, a few years back in the Puerto Rican Day parade in the same city under the same rules, scores of women were sexually assaulted in broad daylight. In some cases, men were held back and forced to watch as their wives and girlfriends were groped or raped in front of them. And I can assure you, Puerto Rican culture does not deprive men from sex!

At the end of the day, the variable is not the level of sex the men get, but the degree of respect they are taught to have for women.
nobody can find out the underlying reasons for why men rape women (and other men).. as they say, bad things happen every day to good and bad people, every where, from the beginning of times.... this discussion is a case specific discussion (at least that's what I thought).. my first post was taken out of context. and I basically said , pretty much what you said in the beginning of your comment.. I think the crew was reckless for letting this woman get into the crowd and they should have been more careful.. but some members here took this the wrong way.. saying that the woman has "rights" ..etc etc.. none of which has anything to do with what I said or with what happened..

Last edited:

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
This is the same kind of logic IR might use: women shouldn't attend stadiums for fear of hearing curse words or should wear covering so as not to attract make advances.

Behzad, mate, step away from the keyboard.
no it is not the same logic.. IR says women shouldn't go to the Stadium because some freaking mullah thinks it's haram.. it's not because they are worried that women get raped at the stadium.. women are getting raped in Iran, and they are not at the stadium.. Women are getting raped in America and there are no mullahs here.. the issue here is not why the women get raped (at least that wasn't my discussion).. my point was that you can't expect everyone out there to behave according to the laws.. first and foremost, you have to protect your own holes.. as I am sure you would never go to a public bath in Qazvin, now would you?

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
You didn't say pretty high, you said highest. For me one rape is too high a number but compared to other countries, come on. All it takes is a quick google search.

To get back on topic, you have pretty much blamed everything from her "ignorance" to the mens (sharks) nature for her being raped, but you have yet to say anything about the councious choice that these assholes made to humiliate and traumatize this woman.
agha jan, aslan man goftam 1 million rape.. man stat ro eshtebah goftam! kob ke chi hala? Americna doesn't have the highest rape rate in the world, it only has 100K "reported" cases.. I wonder how much better those victims would feel when they find out that AMerica does not have the highest rape rates in the world....

Yes it's true, I didn't mention the "conscience choice" those assholes made, OK, so what.. I didn't mention that like I didn't mention a lot of other things.. that makes me what? one who defends the rapists action? So If I had put in a line in my first post stating that those guys were assholes for raping a woman and that raping is a bad thing, then you would have clearly understood my other point? yanee tamam-e een bahs bekhatereh eeneh ke man be shekleh kamelan moshakhas va vazeh amaleh een vahshi haro mahkoom nakardam? lol.. well, my friend, I didn't think I need to specifically condemn the act of rape for you guys to understand that I do..

Aug 26, 2005
no it is not the same logic.. IR says women shouldn't go to the Stadium because some freaking mullah thinks it's haram.. it's not because they are worried that women get raped at the stadium.. women are getting raped in Iran, and they are not at the stadium.. Women are getting raped in America and there are no mullahs here.. the issue here is not why the women get raped (at least that wasn't my discussion).. my point was that you can't expect everyone out there to behave according to the laws.. first and foremost, you have to protect your own holes.. as I am sure you would never go to a public bath in Qazvin, now would you?
By the same token, women are getting raped not going into a wild crowd.

And your implication is wrong. You do expect everybody to follow the laws. That is why there is punishment. The government seeks retribution for the victim and punishes the offender. It doesn't turn a blind eye and say "well it's bound to happen, we can't stop it ALL the time!". We have laws regarding driving and we all as drivers expect others to follow it. Imagine someone crashes into your father's car because they are going 80 over the limit and someone tells you your father should have expected things like that because not everyone is going to follow the law. You are shifting responsibility. If the reporter had done something untoward - like dress really provocatively or do an obscene act enticing the crowd - I could POSSIBLY see what you mean...but she did nothing of the sort. She had no responsibility in assuming that they'd sexually assault her.

The irony is, if this didn't happen (she didn't go into the crowd) and they asked her: "Why didn't you get footage with the people", if she had answered "because Egyptian men are dogs who would grope and insert their fingers in my privates" she'd be labelled a racist! Yet you're insinuating that this is common knowledge and she should have known better!

I am disappointed in you man.

Last edited:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
nobody can find out the underlying reasons for why men rape women (and other men).. as they say, bad things happen every day to good and bad people, every where, from the beginning of times.... this discussion is a case specific discussion (at least that's what I thought).. my first post was taken out of context. and I basically said , pretty much what you said in the beginning of your comment.. I think the crew was reckless for letting this woman get into the crowd and they should have been more careful.. but some members here took this the wrong way.. saying that the woman has "rights" ..etc etc.. none of which has anything to do with what I said or with what happened..
But it seemed as though you're placing the ultimate blame on the carelessness of the crew. And if that's not what you think, then you should just openly say it. While I do think the Americans should have known better and been more mindful of the mentality they're dealing with, there is no question that the animals involved in the attack and the culture that teaches them not to respect women are the main culprit.

If I drive a fancy car in an unsafe area of the town and get carjacked, there is a case to be made that I should have been more aware of my surroundings. But the ultimate problem is not my carelessness; it's the criminals and their effects on the safety of the community.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
By the same token, women are getting raped not going into a wild crowd.
and your point is??

I bet you, you would not let your daughter or sister to get into that crowd.. not in a hundred years.. Not only you, none of the guys attacking me for what I said would let their own mother/sister/daughter to do what this reporter did..

And your implication is wrong. You do expect everybody to follow the laws. That is why there is punishment. The government seeks retribution for the victim and punishes the offender. It doesn't turn a blind eye and say "well it's bound to happen, we can't stop it ALL the time!". We have laws regarding driving and we all as drivers expect others to follow it. Imagine someone crashes into your father's car because they are going 80 over the limit and someone tells you your father should have expected things like that because not everyone is going to follow the law. You are shifting responsibility. If the reporter had done something untoward - like dress really provocatively or do an obscene act enticing the crowd - I could POSSIBLY see what you mean...but she did nothing of the sort. She had no responsibility in assuming that they'd sexually assault her.
you think the fact that there are Laws and the fact that some culprits get punishment for their deeds makes any of the victims feel any better? It seems to me that you are saying that the punishment that the culprits get makes it all OK.. well, not for me.. Women, MEN and Children get raped because there are bad people out there.. no amount of law and punishment has been able changed that.. no amount of pretty talk and theoretical talk can ever change that.. IT is a fact that there are bad people out there (everywhere, not just Egypt) and I didn't make it that way.

Your example with the car accident is a poor one at best.. the question I would ask is , was my father wearing his seat belt or not.. in any case that's a poor example.. accidents are , well, accidents.. rapes aren't..

The irony is, if this didn't happen (she didn't go into the crowd) and they asked her: "Why didn't you get footage with the people", if she had answered "because Egyptian men are dogs who would grope and insert their fingers in my privates" she'd be labelled a racist! Yet you're insinuating that this is common knowledge and she should have known better!
that's your opinion, not mine.. I would have said she was smart..

I am disappointed in you man.
That's OK, because I think you have misunderstood me..

do you think the Crew of this reporter would ever allow another female reporter to get into a crazy crowd like that, ever again? I say, probably not..

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
But it seemed as though you're placing the ultimate blame on the carelessness of the crew. And if that's not what you think, then you should just openly say it. While I do think the Americans should have known better and been more mindful of the mentality they're dealing with, there is no question that the animals involved in the attack and the culture that teaches them not to respect women are the main culprit.

If I drive a fancy car in an unsafe area of the town and get carjacked, there is a case to be made that I should have been more aware of my surroundings. But the ultimate problem is not my carelessness; it's the criminals and their effects on the safety of the community.
two points:

in the case of your fancy car, I would argue that as long as you were not harmed, insurance will take care of the damages to your car or pay for a new one.. but in the case of a woman getting raped, once she is raped, no amount of punishment for the culprit will make it OK for the victim.. that's the difference..

as far as the blame goes, it's needless to say that the blame is ultimately on the criminals who committed the act, but then again, tell that to the crew of this reporter and see what they say about that.. I am willing to bet that every single one of them blames himself for what happened.. we can place all the blame in the world on the rapists, but none of it means anything to the woman or her crew.. it's too late.. what shouldn't have happened, already happened.. You can drive your fancy car through that neighborhood again, and it will get carjacked , again and again and again.. would you rather talk about your rights to drive through the bad neighborhood, or would you rather not having gone through the ordeal of getting carjacked? would rather talk about blame, or would you rather go back in time and not get carjacked in the first place?

Aug 26, 2005
and your point is??

I bet you, you would not let your daughter or sister to get into that crowd.. not in a hundred years.. Not only you, none of the guys attacking me for what I said would let their own mother/sister/daughter to do what this reporter did..
My point is that you're inadvertently saying that women get raped regardless. As if it's such a helpless situation that we should simply yield to the fact that it happens rather than attaching blame and punishment to the culprits.

you think the fact that there are Laws and the fact that some culprits get punishment for their deeds makes any of the victims feel any better? It seems to me that you are saying that the punishment that the culprits get makes it all OK.. well, not for me.. Women, MEN and Children get raped because there are bad people out there.. no amount of law and punishment has been able changed that.. no amount of pretty talk and theoretical talk can ever change that.. IT is a fact that there are bad people out there (everywhere, not just Egypt) and I didn't make it that way.
No, it doesn't make it OK, and you're missing the point. The fact that the perpetrators garner blame and not the victims is the point. If someone meets your son on the street and kills him for no reason, what sense would it make to put any blame on your son? Imagine someone saying "your son should have been careful, people kill people...it is inevitable".

Your example with the car accident is a poor one at best.. the question I would ask is , was my father wearing his seat belt or not.. in any case that's a poor example.. accidents are , well, accidents.. rapes aren't..
LOL, so you are making a differentiation because you think the woman, by going into a celebratory crowd, was risking being raped? Would that even go through the head of any normal person? If a woman were to join in on celebrating TM winning a game in the Asian cup and were raped...would you seriously say that she should have known of the risk? Is that the kind of world you live in? As Ramin said earlier; with your kind of thinking a woman isn't even safe from her brothers or father. With all due respect, I don't know if society is sick or you.

that's your opinion, not mine.. I would have said she was smart..
Suffice to say then you'd be, by definition, prejudiced as well as racist.

That's OK, because I think you have misunderstood me..

do you think the Crew of this reporter would ever allow another female reporter to get into a crazy crowd like that, ever again? I say, probably not..
I understand you clearly, and that is the shame. Disgraceful.

Last edited:

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
My point is that you're inadvertently saying that women get raped regardless. As if it's such a helpless situation that we should simply yield to the fact that it happens rather than attaching blame and punishment to the culprits.
No one is talking about blame of an act of crime in a general sense.. and I don't know why you are making this discussion here.. this is not a philosophical discussion over criminal acts.. it's about a specific case.. where did I imply that we should YIELD to the fact that it happens?? first you blame me for sounding like what IR says, then you say I just imply that we should yield? for the last freaking time, I said that we have to be careful , first and foremost.. WE can NOT expect everyone else to behave according to the laws.. YOU said the law takes care of the culprits and I said that's bullshit... what law ever took care of the victim of a rape? You like to think that jailing a rapist makes all fine and dandy, you are dreaming.. like the rest of your post suggests that you are living in a dream world..

In reality, parents want to know where their kids go, where they eat, who they hang out with, where they hang out..etc etc, ever wondered why? Let me guess.. because all parents are some how pro IR ideology.. they want to control everything their children do and they want to deny them their rights.. and what's to worry about anyways, the law will take care of them criminals.. right? maybe in your world.. not in mine..

No, it doesn't make it OK, and you're missing the point. The fact that the perpetrators garner blame and not the victims is the point. If someone meets your son on the street and kills him for no reason, what sense would it make to put any blame on your son? Imagine someone saying "your son should have been careful, people kill people...it is inevitable".
again, you are mixing other crimes, other hypothetical examples.. yes people do get killed randomly.. and they are not blamed for getting killed.. what's that got to do with the case of a pretty blond jumping in a pool of young Egyptian men?? this is not a classroom discussion..

LOL, so you are making a differentiation because you think the woman, by going into a celebratory crowd, was risking being raped? Would that even go through the head of any normal person? If a woman were to join in on TM winning a game in the Asian cup and were raped...would you seriously say that she should have known of the risk? Is that the kind of world you live in?
Not risking being raped, but getting killed.. as she says on the video.. and you are naive to think that a woman would in all likelihood come of out a packed crowd of TM fans untouched.. (not saying she would definitely get raped, but I am sure some asshole in the crowd would touch her where he isn't supposed to).. unless you have never gone to a stadium, otherwise you should know what I am saying..

Suffice to say then you'd be, by definition, prejudiced as well as racist.
so what? like you or everyone else isn't in some ways racist or prejudiced..

I understand you clearly, and that is the shame. Disgraceful.
you didn't answer the question I asked you in my last post, I wonder why.. would you let your sister/wife/mother into a packed crowd of Egyptian men?? YES OR NO? No stories, simple answer..

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
No one is talking about blame of an act of crime in a general sense.. and I don't know why you are making this discussion here.. this is not a philosophical discussion over criminal acts.. it's about a specific case
But that is exactly what you did in your first post:

"we can blame the bastards all we want, the bottom line is that she and her team should have known better than to let this pretty blond girl into a packed crowd of horny, sex deprived young men.."

As if her team should be responsible for random acts of a few men or should have expected her to be raped. Heck, I could understand if they expected her to be shoved or rough-handled, but raped? Come the fuck on.

again, you are mixing other crimes, other hypothetical examples.. yes people do get killed randomly.. and they are not blamed for getting killed.. what's that got to do with the case of a pretty blond jumping in a pool of young Egyptian men?? this is not a classroom discussion..
You're missing the point, big time. When I say "getting killed for no reason" I am referring to a random act. If you think that a group of men raping a woman is such a prevalent outcome that people need to prepare for it then you have a few problems or live in Compton or something.

Not risking being raped, but getting killed.. as she says on the video.. and you are naive to think that a woman would in all likelihood come of out a packed crowd of TM fans untouched.. (not saying she would definitely get raped, but I am sure some asshole in the crowd would touch her where he isn't supposed to).. unless you have never gone to a stadium, otherwise you should know what I am saying..
So you ARE generalising and saying that women have to fear ALL men that get together in crowds. Wow, do you trust yourself around women?

You'd think any normal person would rather not be prejudiced or racist.
you didn't answer the question I asked you, I wonder why..
Which one? About me giving permission to my mother or sister? My mother or sister being adults don't need my permission. This is caveman stuff. And I don't think I live in a world where they need to fear crowds of men. As much as you've shat on your own gender/sex, they're not completely animals. As aforesaid, by your reasoning a woman isn't even safe from their own father or brother.

I truly wonder if you yourself are this way (would be apart of that crowd) since you think it is almost a formality that it would happen. And that is really disturbing.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
But that is exactly what you did in your first post:

"we can blame the bastards all we want, the bottom line is that she and her team should have known better than to let this pretty blond girl into a packed crowd of horny, sex deprived young men.."
yes I was talking about this specific case.. you have been talking about general criminal behavior..

You don't think the crew blame themselves? I bet you they do..

As if her team should be responsible for random acts of a few men or should have expected her to be raped. Heck, I could understand if they expected her to be shoved or rough-handled, but raped? Come the fuck on.
she could have been killed, as I said before she admits that she didn't know how common this type of behavior is in Egypt..
do you think this crew would let this happen again? Yes or no?

You're missing the point, big time. When I say "getting killed for no reason" I am referring to a random act. If you think that a group of men raping a woman is such a prevalent outcome that people need to prepare for it then you have a few problems or live in Compton or something.
not prevalent, but very possible, specially in that part of the world.. specially if you know a little bit about Egypt..

So you ARE generalising and saying that women have to fear ALL men that get together in crowds. Wow, do you trust yourself around women?
Not men, situations.. for example, getting drunk with men at college when she has just met them, with no other friends there.. look up NPR's report on this rape issue on U.S college campuses from a couple of weeks ago, I assure you they are not pro IR ideology.... it was an interesting show.. and you know what else is funny, a woman on the program said EXACTLY the same thing that I said which you are making a mockery off.. but I am tried of repeating things..

You'd think any normal person would rather not be prejudiced or racist.
yeah, I guess that makes me abnormal..

Which one? About me giving permission to my mother or sister? My mother or sister being adults don't need my permission. This is caveman stuff. And I don't think I live in a world where they need to fear crowds of men. As much as you've shat on your own gender/sex, they're not completely animals. As aforesaid, by your reasoning a woman isn't even safe from their own father or brother.
I didn't ask you if your mother or sister need your permission, I asked if you would let them or be OK with them going into a crowd of crazy Egyptian men..

I truly wonder if you yourself are this way (would be apart of that crowd) since you think it is almost a formality that it would happen. And that is really disturbing.
"this way" as in a rapist? well, then I guess all the preachings that parents do is because they are that way too, rapists and molesters.. you don't have a child , I can tell..

Kaz, I dont want to discuss this issue with you anymore because you jump from one thing to another without any relevance... from getting my son killed to my father having a car accident to accusing me of being a rapist or abuser, .. you don't state what you want to say in a clear, simple manor and love to go on and on about whatever.. make your point and move on.. I have already made my point.. and that is this:

the assholes who committed this crime get all the blame in the world, but the crew was reckless and made a stupid mistake at that moment..

Hala shom taa 100 saleh digeh ke rozeh bekhooni fayedeh nadareh.. I am not going to change my mind about the fact that this crew (including the reporter) made a poor judgment in their decision..

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
ouch..very sad video..poor lady..:(

no it is not the same logic.. IR says women shouldn't go to the Stadium because some freaking mullah thinks it's haram..
Actually no,ur wrong. IR blames "Iranian male fans" and "inappropriate lang they use in the stadium" to justify not allowing stadiums in. which is completely bs.

it's not because they are worried that women get raped at the stadium.. women are getting raped in Iran, and they are not at the stadium..
lol! Behzad jan u 30 the flaw in ur logic here? Of course Iranian women CANNOT get raped in Stadium when they are NOT allowed in the stadium!

Women are getting raped in America and there are no mullahs here.. the issue here is not why the women get raped (at least that wasn't my discussion).. my point was that you can't expect everyone out there to behave according to the laws.. first and foremost, you have to protect your own holes.. as I am sure you would never go to a public bath in Qazvin, now would you?
that was a bitter note about Qazvinis, and yes we cant expect everyone to follow rules and their own morality, but you cant blame "rape of women" on "nature of men" and that she should have known better..

Her job is Reporting and Journalism. A journalist is required to go to the most dangerous places in the world, and most of them, if not all of them, love to go to those places to spread the voices of that country's nation/event to the whole world. Her colleagues should have been more cautious not leaving her alone, but the full blame should go on lack of morality among those rapists and lack of rule of law in Egypt during unrest.