Your realistic view...

May 29, 2018
Hey everyone,

Wondering what your realistic view is on our team in our group - let's put aside any trolling and negativity and look at it from a realistic point of view. Spain IMO is a tired, and old team - yes they are basically Barcelona and Real Madrid combined into one team but for some reason they don't gel well together lately and are an old team, I can see Pique messing up as well as he is very prone to crumbling in hectic situations, and Iran is a team that when they are playing on the world stage, due to them wanting so badly to prove themselves end up causing a hectic situation for defenders, and I don't mean hectic being they become amazingly talented, they just put in all their heart, that's my view anyways...I personally think we will beat Morocco by 1 or at the very least draw, and if we play properly against Morocco and win, I think we have a serious chances at drawing Spain, however, Portugal will give it to us for sure, but I don't think we will be smashed. What is your realistic point of view, looking at it from a football standpoint and how the other teams have been performing overall - do you think we have a chance to play our best while they play a bad game perhaps? Again I think we are all expecting at the best to just get a tie from this group and that's it, but what scenarios do you think need to happen for us to be able to make it out of this group? And do you think our boys, if they show up and give it their all, have a chance?