Afshin Ghotbi Dedicated Thread!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
And if people say Ghotbi can't coach...what's it to you? They'll support TM anyway. I think Behrooz said that kudos should go to the players whom are trying their hardest despite Ghotbi's failings. Are you saying "fuck you" to Behrooz or anyone that thinks this way? Akhe mage Ghotbi babate ke dari khodeto mikoshi?

When are you pretending that TM is your property? In this thread alone you've told me not to support TM. That implies you think you have a vested right to do so. You don't; you're a nobody. Know your place.
loooooool. khosham miad ke hanoz dari mitereki. hahaha
are baba to rast migi. Migan ke, agar kasi nafahme mozo chie harchegadr ham tozi bedi vasash nemifahme.
Hala to doste aziz har jori dost dari fekr kone. Are Ghotbi pesare khale mane mosheklie??? Yadet miad zamanie ke GN coache TM bod, shoma che kar mikardi??
btw agar to football mifahmi inam midoni ke coach is only 20% of the team, the rest is all our players. If we have won the alst 3 games which is the first time in our history that we won the first 3 games in group stage credit goes to Ghotbi and everyone who played their ass off.
any how I think we are not getting any where, harchi man yek chizi begam to chize dige mifahmi, moshkeli ham nist.
Faghat doa doa konid ke in Team ghahreman nashe vaella inja mitereke.........
I have a special thread for all those "Haters"

Aug 26, 2005
Haha, vaghti GN morabi bood man oomadam be hame goftam..."anybody who doesn't support GN...Fuck you"? Who are you kidding? Everybody is going to have a coach they believe in to one extent or another...but why are you so worked up? Relax.

If the coach is only 20%, then why are you jumping up and down like a little kid? Lots of people don't think Ghotbi is a good coach...hala ke chi?

As I said...mage mesle toam ke doa konam Team Melli bebaze? I support TM...but that doesn't mean I think Ghotbi is a good coach/computer analyzer ;). However, his success is our success so I hope he wins. Does it burn you that I hope he wins? Is it only you that is allowed?

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Kaz,

Houman is talking about those fans who came on these boards for two years and called this guy all sorts of names, including, but not limited to: fraud, fake, charlatan, video game analyzer, computer guy, No coaching certificate, thief, a man who has a wife but also has a girl friend (what do they call that these days, a lucky man? lol)... and they kept it up... EXACTLY like all those Ahmadinezhad Media in Iran... Fars, khabaronline..etc ..

Now don't pretend that you didn't know that's what houman was talking about.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Kaz,

Houman is talking about those fans who came on these boards for two years and called this guy all sorts of names, including, but not limited to: fraud, fake, charlatan, video game analyzer, computer guy, No coaching certificate, thief, a man who has a wife but also has a girl friend (what do they call that these days, a lucky man? lol)... and they kept it up... EXACTLY like all those Ahmadinezhad Media in Iran... Fars, khabaronline..etc ..

Now don't pretend that you didn't know that's what houman was talking about.

I get the same sentiments as well. Those people are still around and are still not willing to give credit to Ghotbi. The team plays smooth, has obtained results so far, he has introduced new players to the team, there is speed, Good physique, and other factors which he has contributed to. These make him a good coach and with his knowledge and experience the best out of Iranian coaches. There is no doubt there are many coaches who are better than him but for Iran and the situation within Iran this is the best Iranian coach that we have had. I hope he wins the cup and obtains the championship to we can show that Iranian coaches can be winners.

Jul 28, 2007
I'm a Ghotbi hater, houman khan...I hope Behzad's interpretation is right about you, vagar nah....

My hatred towards Ghtobi has a different nature from hatred of fans of shahrenoee on this forum like Kaz, biazar...
In my opinion people who support GN (namayndeyeh mohseni ejehi dar IFF;)) as a coach are not even qualified to comment on any football matter.

I'm a Ghotbi hater, houman khan...I hope Behzad's interpretation is right about you, vagar nah....

My hatred towards Ghtobi has a different nature from hatred of fans of shahrenoee on this forum like Kaz, biazar...
In my opinion people who support GN (namayndeyeh mohseni ejehi dar IFF;)) as a coach are not even qualified to comment on any football matter.
Migan yek dorogh ro sad bar tekrar konin, hame bavareshon mishe.

In bashar ham be ma gir dadeh. Ye rooz pacheye man ro migere ( be ghole khodesh for my own good:)) ,ye rooz pacheye zob ahan roo......

I have no idea what is wrong with this new generation. bab na salamati, amsal man va zob ahan sen o sale babaye shoma hastim.....

And for the record....and not that I care what this boy thinks....I have never been nor am I fan of Gahle Noii....

hala har chi dele tanget mikhad bego. In goy va in ham meydoon....

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
I get the same sentiments as well. Those people are still around and are still not willing to give credit to Ghotbi. The team plays smooth, has obtained results so far, he has introduced new players to the team, there is speed, Good physique, and other factors which he has contributed to. These make him a good coach and with his knowledge and experience the best out of Iranian coaches. There is no doubt there are many coaches who are better than him but for Iran and the situation within Iran this is the best Iranian coach that we have had. I hope he wins the cup and obtains the championship to we can show that Iranian coaches can be winners.
Even if he doesn't win a title, his attitude is by far the best I have seen of any Iranian coach in 40 years of following Iranian football..this is a personal opinion of course, but I am happy that Ghotbi has at least red faced some of those haters who unjustly bashed him for two years, and even until a few weeks ago had us eliminated in the first round.. (Now they say let's win a title first then talk about ghotbi)

Well, he is going to be gone soon.. The Japanese like frauds and a coach who is not really a football coach! lol.... I guess the Japanese football federation red faced some of those bashers too...

Go TM and best of luck to Ghotbi where ever he goes..

Jul 28, 2007

In bashar ham be ma gir dadeh. Ye rooz pacheye man ro migere ( be ghole khodesh for my own good:)) ,ye rooz pacheye zob ahan roo......

I have no idea what is wrong with this new generation. bab na salamati, amsal man va zob ahan sen o sale babaye shoma hastim.....

And for the record....and not that I care what this boy thinks....I have never been nor am I fan of Gahle Noii....

Ok then if you are not really a GN fan, then I'm sorry.
You know that, I fu****G despise that MOFO and when someone claims to support him on any matter then that person to me is just like, you know what.
Regarding Zob Ahan, I didn't insult him, I was just opining on the character of overwhelming majority of LA neshin ha....is he one of them? I don't think so, he's active on the net ....and has an aware conscience towards Iranian politics.. he has Nasrin Sotoodeh in his avatar....., I'm just baffled why he took it personal.......

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Amoo BA sen & saale ma ra kheili bordi bala
. Reminds me when I was in my 20s and I misbehaved my mom used to say age too dehat boodi alan 3 ta beche dashti.

Ok then if you are not really a GN fan, then I'm sorry.
You know that, I fu****G despise that MOFO and when someone claims to support him on any matter then that person to me is just like, you know what.
Regarding Zob Ahan, I didn't insult him, I was just opining on the character of overwhelming majority of LA neshin ha....is he one of them? I don't think so, he's active on the net ....and has an aware conscience towards Iranian politics.. he has Nasrin Sotoodeh in his avatar....., I'm just baffled why he took it personal.......

If that is an apology, apology accepted......

I know it is tough and stressful times for those who care about Iran and Irani. That is why I chose to ignore your insults and comments like "mental blow jobs" or "for your own good",........

People do not necessarily look at phenomenon like you do or process the way you do.No two people think exactly alike.You may chose to go extremes on issues, but you can not expect me ,while agreeing in principle with your beliefs,to take same extremes.....

You may hate GN. So do I.But when I propose that daei to be held to the same standards of judgment as GN has been, you can not assume that I'm pro GN. The least you could have done, was to extend benefit of doubt , attain certainty in your assumptions ,then make accusations. I know this subject came out at the wrong time. Perspolise loss to taj was too emotional for her fans,but I really expected to see more maturity from you.

That is true about other issues. While I consider ferdosipour,a wonderful host of a program that stimulated critical thinking at least among football fans, I also do see that perhaps 10% of time he may be diverting. I'm entitled to have different opinions with Ferdosipour. As a teraktor fan, and fan of sharestani teams, I'm not thrilled the way he is treating them at times and is biased towards two tehrani giants. Why do you assume that being critical ( in this case on minor portion) of Ferdosipour equates being pro GN? Gn, Parvin, IFF,IRI officials and semi officials , and many more all have been against ferdosipour at times. Without asking any questions from me, you just assume my criticism towards FP ( albeit insignificant) equates support of GN? why not support of kamalvand, or kafashian or parvin,or....?
That pre judgment was very short sighted.

There are people like me that would not like to fall in black and white of things. Bullying approach would not change that.We may not be right all the time, but we value our opinion.

My personality is not shaped to make ghadis out of pop culture figures. I can have my assesment on Modiris, ferdosipours,daeis and mazdaks of the world. And I should be able to express them without being bullied and put in corner that If i say something,people may think I'm pro GN because that is what Ramin keeps telling them!

After all, 11 half naked men chasing a round ball doesn't warrant these harsh exchanges among people that apparently are on the same side of major and important issues that concern our beloved nation.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Even if he doesn't win a title, his attitude is by far the best I have seen of any Iranian coach in 40 years of following Iranian football..this is a personal opinion of course, but I am happy that Ghotbi has at least red faced some of those haters who unjustly bashed him for two years, and even until a few weeks ago had us eliminated in the first round.. (Now they say let's win a title first then talk about ghotbi)

Well, he is going to be gone soon.. The Japanese like frauds and a coach who is not really a football coach! lol.... I guess the Japanese football federation red faced some of those bashers too...

Go TM and best of luck to Ghotbi where ever he goes..

Thank You...

Oct 18, 2002
All I am saying is that looking at results so far Ghotbi has done a good job with the Iranian team.
Ostad pooya jan,
Looking only at the results so far, Ghotbi has done something that every other Iranian coach before him has done too: taking us to the second round of Asian cup!

There is at least one person on this board that knows about my football relationship with Ghotbi prior to his trip to Iran to take over pespes.

As a youth soccer coach ( his starting point) at Burbank under Shariff, all the way to Assistant coaching with Galaxy team few years back , to his experience with Koreans and then various Dutch coaches, he has done well grooming himself as a coach. Those like Shahrokh Nazari ( mafia wanna be football commentator) , Afazeli likes, Molk Aras and their noches in football websites were staging charachter assasination of Ghotbi, based on football credentials, when he first arrived in Iran for various motives. Iranian coaches as usual joined the crowd.

The reason Ghotbi is hated by many, including his former supporter in me,is the way he conducted himself at a crucial juncture of our history.

he CHOSE to kiss AN's balls when the blood of fallen real heros of Iran had not dried yet. He can bring WC championship for IRI, but in my books he is a nobody.. any time praise of Ghotbi is proposed, I can't help and atke a flash back remembering Sohrab MA and his mother, Neda , and hundreds of other fallen heros across nation.. That is where hate comes from.......and apparently many share my view as well.
This hate or dislike is different than what is expressed by those with football ulterior motives.

As usual some of us continue the wonderful tradition of jav gir shodegi, and easily forget about the history of recent couple years.

No matter what he does, he will always be remembered as Afshin Kodeta chi, as his legacy. The welcome that Iranians of malysia and Singapore gave him when TM played there.