English Premier League 2016-17 Fixtures , News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Leicester just signed the third german NT goalie Robert Zieler from the already relegated Hannover. Its a good signing, any keeper in German top 10 is always an upgrade for an english club.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Guardiola keen to upgrade Manchester City defence with Laporte, Stones

Pep Guardiola will step up interest in Aymeric Laporte by triggering the Athletic Bilbao defender's £39 million release clause after completing the signing of Ilkay Gundogan from Borussia Dortmund, the Telegraph reported. The new Manchester City boss also wants to add Everton defender John Stones to his defensive ranks but faces competition from Barcelona, Manchester United and Chelsea for the England international.

The Guardian added that 16-year-old Barcelona striker Abel Ruiz is another player Guardiola has his eye on. Ruiz, a former Arsenal target, impressed for Spain in the Under-17 European Championship and could be available after failing to sign the contract that was first put on the table by Barca in March.

Sky sports confirmed 1 year contract for Zlatan at United!
and now PSG is looking for a replacement and mark my word they are going to spend big this summer

With Zlatan leaving and Cavani showing interest to Atleti then they are going to spend big.

Laurent blanc is about to be sacked and they are after simeone or Emery . Neymar is the main target thou

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
The chinese appliance retailer Suning Commerce Group has agreed to pay €270m ($307m) for a 70 per cent stake in Italian football club, in the latest foray into European sport by a big Chinese company.

"Our goal is to make Internazionale Milano more internazionale,"
:) said Suning chairman Zhang Jindong, in a joint press conference with the club’s president Eric Thohir announcing the deal in the Chinese city of Nanjing. Mr Zhang said that part of the appeal of Inter Milan, as the club is more commonly known, was that it was the first European club to visit China 38 years ago.

That homie Iran_Esteghlal_Inter will turn to be Iran_Esteghlal_Inter_China now!:)

Made In China.

Dude we already have a serie A thread and things are being discussed there

But this is too strange , usually clubs sell the whole or at least %49 . This should have happened to AC as per Berluscconi but most likely Inter Won the derby .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

by the way Inter now is the third Italian Team owned or partially owned by a foreign investors . Both Roma and Bologna controlled by American and Canadian groups already . I guess Ac Milan is next in the line . I hope The Milano clubs will go back the where they belonged to , specially AC.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Sorry, i merged by mistake into EPL thread and when i tried to remerge it, all appeared in one post, it seems there is no way to merge a post from one thread to another.