{Important} Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISP Admin

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
Dear All,

Effective immediately, users need a minimum of 100 posts to view this forum and 200 to post in it.

Thank you,
ISP Admin

Jun 18, 2005
I strongly disagree with this decision.

Whatever happened to being a useful medium to provide info and news on Iran? At any time point there were most guests viewing threads than members.

Please take things back to where they were.

Feb 7, 2004
Not good at all. As matter of fact terrible decision
Many non-members rely on this forum to get their news. Many of them from Iran!!

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
Not good decision at all.
Why? Why no explanation in that order from above ??

How about putting that to a vote?

If that really is enforced , I for one do not mind being
blocked out cause I had only 68 votes and did not make an
effort to post 32 silly stupid ones just to view.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
On the face of it, this looks like an attempt to stop people in Iran getting access to information regarding the current situation. But I am sure there is a different explanation.
My guess would be that the reason for this could be to protect the identity/security of the members who post here as 99% are against the regim and so that not any filthy hezi basiji bastard wont be able to come here and get access to everything. This is my take of it, but Im not sure.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
My guess would be that the reason for this could be to protect the identity/security of the members who post here as 99% are against the regim and so that not any filthy hezi basiji bastard wont be able to come here and get access to everything. This is my take of it, but Im not sure.
That would be one explanation, but I am afraid it's not good enough.
People who post here are not daft. They know the risks involved in posting on a public forum before they write anything. And anyway, most people don't reveal their real identities.

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
Bsijis have no problem posting 100 bolony cut and paste repeats
and links of recycled stuff.

Making members post loads to access the page is not a smart
security idea , imo

in fact members should be concerned about ADMN protecting them
and their info and not ADMN asking members to work like a bull so they be protected!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
and with all due respect to members here -
target of most my posts are non-members, and non Iranians who I know monitor these forums.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I don't know why but in the last couple of weeks it seems that ISP is pushing to become an apartheid regime. I know it's harsh to say but it is really true.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Jeesus, u guys mind to WAIT until one of Admins Reply to ur complaints(remember our Admins have other jobs too which actually pays them(unlike in isp) and takes lot of their time) before making all kinds of Wrong judgement and accusations(calling isp is becoming like a dictator regime?!lool oh thats why isp is the only iranian sport site that actually has kept political forum and keep ppl at home in this forum?!).

jeesus, for god's sake guys first WAIT to know the reason before u HANG the messenger..u guys would be more judgemental and brutal than Saeed Mortazavi if u were given high ranking position!:x

Last edited:

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Jeesus, u guys mind to WAIT until one of Admins Reply to ur complaints(remember our Admins have other jobs too which actually pays them(unlike in isp) and takes lot of their time) before making all kinds of Wrong judgement and accusations(calling isp is becoming like a dictator regime?!lool oh thats why isp is the only iranian sport site that actually has kept political forum and keep ppl at home in this forum?!).

jeesus, for god's sake guys first WAIT to know the reason before u HANG the messenger..u guys would be more judgemental and brutal than Saeed Mortazavi if u were given high ranking position!:x
Nilou jan,

I know that my judgment is not based on this decision only. Although I find this one very hard to justify, but it's not the worst decision ISP has made in the last week or so.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Nilou jan,

I know that my judgment is not based on this decision only. Although I find this one very hard to justify, but it's not the worst decision ISP has made in the last week or so.
Well would u mind mention EXACTLY(dont talk vaguely plz bring specific links and examples where isp admins have made poor decisions(in ur opinion poor decision) and have u tried ask Admins Directly in Q&A forum? that Admins pir shodan az bas khahesh kardan az hameh to ask them any question complaint and concern in that forum and they will respond to u there directly.

So until u Specifically mention in which thread and with what action Isp admins have done a poor job, Im sorry I have to only say "ur claim that Isp is becoming like a dictatorship is nonsense and pure wrong accusation( bc in fact they try their best to give complete freedom n tolerance to anyone to post any political statement here)

nimnimak_11

Bench Warmer
Aug 6, 2009
Pleeeeeaaaase admins. I think there is more harm in doing this then benefit but i don't know what the benefit is so could you please explain what good is coming from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.