راه آهن vs سپاهان

St_Mark

IPL Player
Oct 30, 2004
USA
الزامات و تنبیهات شهرآورد تهران اعلام شد

رئیس کمیته انضباطی الزامات دربی پایتخت را به این ترتیب اعلام کرد :
الف:
هرگونه درگیری بازیکنان و نیز همراهی و همیاری با آنها در درگیری، مصداق دوعنوان برخورد زننده و تحریک هواداران بوده که تنبیهات آن به شرح ذیل است​

جریمه و محرومیت سنگین
محرومیت مستقل و لحاظ امتیاز منفی مضاعف برای بازیکنان و کادر فنی خاطی.
ب:
هرگونه عکس العمل از سوی بازیکنان، کادر فنی و به ویژه مربیان دو تیم به تصمیم داور، مصداق مداخله در امر
داوری محسوب شده و با توجه به آثار و پیامدهای شومی که نسبت به تحریک هواداران درپی دارد، علاوه برجریمه سنگین، محرومیت تا پایان فصل را در پی خواهد داشت.
ج:
رفتار احساسی بازیکنان به هنگام به ثمر رساندن گل و حرکت به سوی هواداران تیم حریف یا نشان دادن حرکات تحریک آمیز در شهرآورد، شش جلسه محرومیت به همراه کسر حقوق و مزایای مربوط به آن و درج شصت امتیاز منفی را در پی خواهد داشت.
د:
با توجه به نظارت دقیق نیروی انتظامی و ناظران ویژه انضباطی بر سکوهای ورزشگاه آزادی، در صورت مشاهده هرگونه تنش، تشنج، خشونت و بر زبان آوردن شعارهای غیر اخلاقی، لیدرهای حاضر در آن سکو مقصر شناخته شده و همزمان با تنبیه تیم متخلف، از حضور در ورزشگاه***ها و میادین فوتبال محروم خواهند شد.
مجتبی شریفی خاطر نشان کرد: با توجه به سیاست کمیته انضباطی در عدم محرومیت هواداران از تماشای بازی فوتبال، در صورت بر هم خوردن نظم و انضباط ورزشگاه آزادی، به مقدار تقصیر هر یک از دو تیم یا هر دوی آنها تا اطلاع ثانوی با دستور موقت به برگزاری بازی در شهرهای مجاور محکوم خواهند شد.​

===========Satanic State===================​

"Whenever a feeling of aversion comes into
the heart of a good soul, it's not without
significance. Consider that intuitive wisdom
to be a Divine attribute, not a vain suspicion:
the light of the heart has apprehended
intuitively from the Universal Tablet."

- Rumi ( God is not an asshole)

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I didn't see the game, but it must have been pretty exciting second half. PI kojast yek khorde be ma neshoon bede chand marde hallajin?
Mokhlessim

Aug 26, 2005
Highlights:

1st half:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_optx-SGV-A[/ame]

2nd half:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khz1x7ZCW6Q[/ame]

Aug 26, 2005
Karimi killed it. He was the star of the show...I just knew he'd show up for this one.

Heydari had another great game. Montazeri was so solid. Akbarpour...what a sitter he missed. Borhani did very well and set up Jabbari's goal.

The Iranian ref wasn't too bad but he pretty much blew the whistle for every infringement. Overall, Esteghlal were a bit stronger, had the better chances...but Karimi did it again in the dying minutes. And the dumbass Alizadeh gave the game away with a ridiculous hand ball. Talebloo is killing us. He is useless at high balls that cross over; he is a statue.

Zob ahan lost so Esteghlal has increase it's lead at the top to 6 points ahead of Zob Ahan and 9 ahead of Perspolis with 8 games left.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Karimi killed it. He was the star of the show...I just knew he'd show up for this one.

Heydari had another great game. Montazeri was so solid. Akbarpour...what a sitter he missed. Borhani did very well and set up Jabbari's goal.

The Iranian ref wasn't too bad but he pretty much blew the whistle for every infringement. Overall, Esteghlal were a bit stronger, had the better chances...but Karimi did it again in the dying minutes. And the dumbass Alizadeh gave the game away with a ridiculous hand ball. Talebloo is killing us. He is useless at high balls that cross over; he is a statue.

Zob ahan lost so Esteghlal has increase it's lead at the top to 6 points ahead of Zob Ahan and 9 ahead of Perspolis with 8 games left.
Karimi killed it?? Yeah, he killed Perspolis game by being useless for most of the time and not being able to get past a defender.

Overall I have to say that after all this GN GN Best coach in Iran yadayada, EsEs performance was absolutely pathetic. :)

Aug 26, 2005
Karimi killed it?? Yeah, he killed Perspolis game by being useless for most of the time and not being able to get past a defender.

Overall I have to say that after all this GN GN Best coach in Iran yadayada, EsEs performance was absolutely pathetic. :)
Haha...so Karimi (who was voted MOTM) was useless and Esteghlal was pathetic...you're on a roll mate. Are we watching the same games?

Aug 26, 2005
LOL, che khabara Kazem joon...

I had a couple of tike for westi but Im worried to get ban again!!

phhheww 1 year passes quickly.
You're kidding me? It's been 1 year? Boro baba...

Welcome back mate. I was asking about you a few days ago. I know dari hal mikoni...Esteghlal dare 3ta-3ta be hame mizane.

Aug 26, 2005
We should also remember that Karimi didn't train much and was playing with pain killers. Dayoos hamash jelo Esteghlal shir mishe.