NHL play-off 2017

Feb 4, 2005
Eventually one was going to go in we were just talking about that earlier Now Cgy scored 1 so the Ducks Flames games wold be good SPENT 3 MONTHS IN CALGARY BTW. Nice city great Vietnamese food.
I lived in Calgary for 2 years and they are my second fav team

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@PAYANDEH IRAN JAN GOOOALLLL 2-2 BABY tied game Since I lived there 3 months doing some eng with my dad I am routing for them I like that city! NICE PEOPLE! I LIVED IN la and oc but NEVER liked the Ducks, I liked Det for the Slavas and LA KINGS, local team. Calary FLAMES baby I will route for them. Calgary is a cool city, great culture, nice people, excellent ethnic food, Nordic/Germanic and Slavic girls galore got to love Calgary. However, tolerant city and foreigners are also welcomed if you are not Nord or Slava you can be Nigerian and be welcomed, if you can tolerate the cold. I have no problems with that dept :)

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I lived in Calgary for 2 years and they are my second fav team
What area and what did you do? I was by Downtown, right by the action oh and $1600 for a two br, my dads job subsidized it. I was just helping doing admin. BEST VIETNAMESE FOOD. Still 2-2 but at least not down by 2. I know this is the most used cliche and it is for physics but the big M.O or Momentum is on Calgary's side, you can see it on Ducks body language and their fans.

Feb 4, 2005
Too tired but in short I lived and worked in DT for few months and then (still worked DT) lived near U of C for 1.5 years. I worked for a sw company all two years that i lived there.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Too tired but in short I lived and worked in DT for few months and then (still worked DT) lived near U of C for 1.5 years. I worked for a sw company all two years that i lived there.
DT my dad went to MSU in the 60s dude, that is DOPE! Detroit right? U of C not bad dude I heard it is a good school. It is late in CGY-in LV here 9:30 At least stay up till end of 3rd good game, you don't want to miss this. Oh and moment of silence Russia lost in the IIIF to USA 5-4 after coming back down 4-1 lol.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ding ding fight fight!! Goes back to when homie was a Canuck 2 years ago bad blood. As an avid mma enthusiast and fight officiant, this is why I LOVE HOCKEY. Beat the crap out of one another, you take a two minute time out. They both suck because there were no connects, big power punches and upper cuts but none of them landed One would think, one of them would have connected on the haymaker. You don't need to do that jab out your opponent dummy, easier to connect, then set up with a power punch! Untrained fighters LMFAO! I can tell! winner nobody because you guys can't fight.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
End of 2nd period 2-2 and PAYANDEH IRAN TRUST ME ON FIGHTING analysis, everyone knows my backgrond by now btw will go back to Krav Maga and BJJ very soon, planning to be a C.O in Indian Springs, NV-WE ARE GETTING A HOCKEY TEAM TOO! LOL AT FEMALE COMMENTATOR FIST A CUFFS NO THAT IS IF YOU CONNECT ON YOUR PUNCHES!!!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FIGHTING LADY? SOME WOMEN must comment on everything, even stuff they don't know, let the fighters break down the hockey fights TRUTH. WHY I LOVE HOCKEY YOU GET A FREE BOXING MATCH BUT SOMETIMES THE FIGHTERS ARE CHL LEVEL FIGHTERS NOT NHL:)

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You guys might know more about Hockey but breaking down fights and fighting is MY domain haha Welcome to my world Slava stronk lol WINNER NOBODY BECAUSE NOBODY CONNECTED-IT IS CALLED SET UP YOUR OPPONENTS THEN THROW THE HAY MAKER JAB JAB THEN BOOM DUMMIES:See last two posts for more detailed break down of the fight haha) Ask the Slava this is what my f8cking people do we consider this a sport and entertainment LMFAO! You all might know more about Hockey but I guarantee you not fighting/martial arts :) T. Bad fight but I LOVE HOCKEY fight fight fight, 2 minutes time out :) EVERY FIGHTER SHOULD GET THEIR ASS KICKED ONCE AND KICK ASS TO KNOW BOTH SIDES, then you an call youself a true fighter, I will be honest I did not win all of them but I won more than I lost.Most were sanctioned in the ring, couple street, didn't lose a street but lost a few on the mats(Bjj) and in the ring box mt/ now it's back to BJJ and krav maga very soon. If you fight chumps and are 30-0 then good for you. :) You don't always win but you learn from the L's and go back, review, train harder and go back at it-GOD I LOVE MARTIAL ARTS !!! BUT THAT WAS not fighting because nobody connected on their haymakers and the two did not set up their opponents. his fight break down of my three posts (two above) has been brought to you by TM aka Komrade Slava Bear to my Slava friends HAHA
Back to the game 2-2 3rd 17:11

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Great solid road win game, outplayed them totally. Rangers are terrible at home. Hope boys keep it up for the next game.

Go Habs Go.