OFFICIAL Real Madrid Bashing THREAD

hehe vaghean!but instead they are already lining up poor Ramos' replacement list I guess!!;)

good for Liverpool.

hehe vaghean!but instead they are already lining up poor Ramos' replacement list I guess!!

good for Liverpool.
Now all your problems around football and football clubs have been solved except Madrid coaching story . We are a no brand football club . leave us alone ;)

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
madrid's management is rubbish, to this day i ask myself.. for what fucking reason did they fire capello

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
You now read and refer to Goal ? how pathetic . I remember you were calling it garbage at some point
I could have also linked you with the original interview at terra

http://comunidad.terra.es/blogs/ban...nticalosjugadoresdelmadridlesfaltailusin.aspx

or the summary in AS

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/antic-van-der-vaart-calento/dasftb/20090318dasdasftb_18/Tes

but since you don't speak Spanish, I thought I might give you the english translation of it.

I made fun of you posting rumours from goal as they only copy from Spanish papers and they write BS. That's however the translation of an actual interview. Do you see the difference? No? Whatever..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
vaaay koon soozi taa che had akhe? wow .. thread is about LIVER COACH and you still try to bash madrid !!!! haal mide, bokonid, its only showing koonetoon BAD misooze.
Az chi? Az inke hamamoon teamamoon hanooz to CL hast, bazikonhaye Madrid vali seshanbe o chaharshanbe majbooran gerdoo bazi konan or what? :D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Pooya,
bashing Real out of biase is one thing, criticizing it so it improves is another thing.
Putting blind eye on it wont do anything to improve the club management and team's situation.

Fixed.

Niloufar, you and your monobrow avatars!
loool,shut up!! oh sorry I have to be nice to u just bc of Eid!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Az chi? Az inke hamamoon teamamoon hanooz to CL hast, bazikonhaye Madrid vali seshanbe o chaharshanbe majbooran gerdoo bazi konan or what? :D
Pooya,
bashing Real out of biase is one thing, criticizing it so it improves is another thing.
Putting blind eye on it wont do anything to improve the club management and team's situation.

loool,shut up!! oh sorry I have to be nice to u just bc of Eid!!
i suggest you 2 open a thread for bashing madrid, dont keep bashing madrid in every NONE related thread, here i started you guys, now get wild.

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=56022

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
I didn't bash Madrid...I still say you are right now the best team in Spain...it's just you are no good in Europe. :D

Besides, the thread had turned into a discussion about Madrid so I just continued..didn't want to open a new thread.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
here is the place all Madrid haters come to bash criticize or whatever , please keep it to this thread and stop doing it in every thread you can. for once show some class.

Thank you,
heyyy, dont let me merge these 2 threads together!we didnt want to bash Real. there is a huge difference bn bashing and criticism. u used to be open-minded Pooya! yade ghadim bekheir!!;)
thank you, criticize here, but honestly criticizing Madrid in a thread about LIVERPOOL COACH common, koonetoon misooze be signature man negah konid arooom mishid !!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOL@ Mahdi!!

thank you, criticize here, but honestly criticizing Madrid in a thread about LIVERPOOL COACH common, koonetoon misooze be signature man negah konid arooom mishid !!!
nah u 30, whenever u hear news of stability in a club, be it Liverpool or other clubs, for some reason it reminds everyone of Real Madrid!!;)

dar zemn, ur signiture is 9 years old!!lol

I didn't bash Madrid...I still say you are right now the best team in Spain...it's just you are no good in Europe. :D

Besides, the thread had turned into a discussion about Madrid so I just continued..didn't want to open a new thread.

Westi baz 4 ta bache dore khodet jam kardi sheer shodi ghese migi

From 1917- 2008 you have changed 59 Coaches
From 1910 - 2008 we have changed 58 coaches.

I dont count that 7 years which probably take you around 70 +

Now go back to your DVD and VHS story

Real should take a page out of liverpools book and actually stick with a coach for once.
To cheghadr jadidan Hey zerr o zoor mikoni bache ?

Listen

every single seeds of Bernabeu grass is bigger than your balls , So shut your gub

Last edited:

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Westi baz 4 ta bache dore khodet jam kardi sheer shodi ghese migi

From 1917- 2008 you have changed 59 Coaches
From 1910 - 2008 we have changed 58 coaches.

I dont count that 7 years which probably take you around 70 +

Now go back to your DVD and VHS story
wow...you're really crackin I guess...nemidoonestam ozat enghadr kharabe.

I think we got a new coach every 4 years, don't know. You need to ask the bus drivers.

But in the last 20 years we had 8 managers...you had that in the past 8 years.
Now go on and count the number of managers over the past 100 years...everything is great with your club as far as I'm concerned. Nothing gives me more joy than Madrid being the laughing stock of Europe. Go on and win another league title :D

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
what do I care, fire away, I'll be happier and I hope they do keep Gago, Guti, Vandervart and company for many seasons to come and buy more players like them.

I support Real's management and front office 100%:iloveu: