Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Baba my Farsi is not as advanced as yours I got Baba Tagne gotten teniques @just2viewgeneralforu didn't mean it to be Achwitz bro meant that the work will set you free so that you can get what you want I do like the German work ethic culture although ya THAT WAS BAD. My point is when there is a struggle to get what you want it is all the sweeter. Um bad word choice with Arbei mach frei- 2021 version
Wenn du hart arbeitst, bekommst du, was du willst. Harte Arbeit zahlt sich aus
If you work hard, you will get what you want, hard work pays off

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I just got an HP computer I’ll tell you the specs it’s 512 SSD HD 32
Giga
bytes and six core but question. I don’t have a computer monitor but I saw it with an HDMI cable I could use my TV however there is no HDMI input on the computer so I might have to bite the bullet and get a computer monitor. it was about 250 bucks at Walmart and I’m going to spend probably another $200 on a monitor it’s about it’s a 24 inch sure and LCD all the bells and whistle‘s plus it comes with a wireless keyboard and a mouse so not too bad.
is there a way I can bypass getting your monitor and using just a regular TV for a computer or no you can’t do that or you wouldn’t advise it?
My HP laptop after two years crapped out I got the computer today

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I just got an HP computer I’ll tell you the specs it’s 512 SSD HD 32
Giga
bytes and six core but question. I don’t have a computer monitor but I saw it with an HDMI cable I could use my TV however there is no HDMI input on the computer so I might have to bite the bullet and get a computer monitor. it was about 250 bucks at Walmart and I’m going to spend probably another $200 on a monitor it’s about it’s a 24 inch sure and LCD all the bells and whistle‘s plus it comes with a wireless keyboard and a mouse so not too bad.
is there a way I can bypass getting your monitor and using just a regular TV for a computer or no you can’t do that or you wouldn’t advise it?
My HP laptop after two years crapped out I got the computer today
First of all, Don't buy 24 inch, minimum 27 inch nowadays.
You could definitely use a TV as a monitor but I don't recommend it because TV has more lagging compare to a monitor and scaling is kinda weird.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
is there anything I should look for as far as features like what should I go for the pixel resolution or should you perhaps go thin monitor? OK so you can use the TV monitor but don’t because it’s going to kill your TV that’s kind of what I thought.
So one thing I did was I paid 100 bucks to get an external SSD hard drive with an extra 120 GB from Samsung so I have 620 gigs there and I beat up the ramp from 16 to 32. I am a gamer graphics card talk. I want to get a decent graphics card but not break the bank maybe something under $300 $400
if it is brilliant. Speakers and the graphic card what do you recommend boss! We are making progress i am worki g so i can order
the monitor tomorrow should i go LCD OlED there is this new one called LFD what is that? All these acronyms make me want to try LSD 😂 it can be a little overwhelming the terminologies differences that’s why I’m referring to my computer expert guys like you.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
is there anything I should look for as far as features like what should I go for the pixel resolution or should you perhaps go thin monitor? OK so you can use the TV monitor but don’t because it’s going to kill your TV that’s kind of what I thought.
So one thing I did was I paid 100 bucks to get an external SSD hard drive with an extra 120 GB from Samsung so I have 620 gigs there and I beat up the ramp from 16 to 32. I am a gamer graphics card talk. I want to get a decent graphics card but not break the bank maybe something under $300 $400
if it is brilliant. Speakers and the graphic card what do you recommend boss! We are making progress i am worki g so i can order
the monitor tomorrow should i go LCD OlED there is this new one called LFD what is that? All these acronyms make me want to try LSD 😂 it can be a little overwhelming the terminologies differences that’s why I’m referring to my computer expert guys like you.
Just get a full HD monitor (1920 * 1080 pixel)
If you want to do gaming, you should probably go to 120Hz refresh rate. Depending on your graphic card, you could get FreeSync (AMD) or GSync (Nvidia) but then the price is higher.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Ok I saw one at Walmart for $200 but it was 75 HZ so we want 120 QUESTION my guy for the time being I will need to utilize my regular TV. So I this might sound like a stupid question but the HDMI cable I have has two trapezoid looking figures. It hooks up to my TV but I don't see ANYWHERE IN THE BACK OF THE COMPUTER that it has a trapezoid USB drive. On these HDMI drives, which one is SPECIFFIC for hooking up TV to computer. I think I need one side to be the trapezond and the other a rectangle figure, if this makes sense if not I can take a pic of my NDMI cable and you can see what I am talking about. So we want 120 HZ and 1920 by 1080. For the graphics card yes I heard about Nvidia and or Freesync AMD which one do you recommend, disregard price because I am sure I can get one for about $400. Of course it will take some time to build my computer but I am getting all the info damet garm.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Ok I saw one at Walmart for $200 but it was 75 HZ so we want 120 QUESTION my guy for the time being I will need to utilize my regular TV. So I this might sound like a stupid question but the HDMI cable I have has two trapezoid looking figures. It hooks up to my TV but I don't see ANYWHERE IN THE BACK OF THE COMPUTER that it has a trapezoid USB drive. On these HDMI drives, which one is SPECIFFIC for hooking up TV to computer. I think I need one side to be the trapezond and the other a rectangle figure, if this makes sense if not I can take a pic of my NDMI cable and you can see what I am talking about. So we want 120 HZ and 1920 by 1080. For the graphics card yes I heard about Nvidia and or Freesync AMD which one do you recommend, disregard price because I am sure I can get one for about $400. Of course it will take some time to build my computer but I am getting all the info damet garm.
Yes on new computers there is no HDMI, there is n either mini or micro HDMI port or mini display port. So you can not have the HDMI cable with both end the same. Give me the laptop model number, then I can tell you what video card you have. Alternatively you can run dxdiag by just pushing the start button and typing it, then you would know your graphics card.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@just2viewgeneralforu I visited Auschwitz ind Daca plus Nietnir 🇮🇷 🇲🇽 and I have been to 🇯🇵 but I was not in Hiroshima or Nagasaki. i visited Tokyo, Osaka, and the counteyside Ukusku,m(spelling) we were guests at a 🇯🇵 navy base,
It were horrible amd the knterment camps we put Japanese Americans in. We compensaded them about $2000, about the price of a Honda.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter It is not a laptop it is a computer it is a tower HP Elite desk I can take some pictures of it if you want and DM you but
1- it has on the front 4 USB ports on the back it has 4 USB in the front and 4 ports in the back, and two trapezoid looking things, that you can screw it in.
So I want to keep the monitor at about under $400. Now I found a very nice MSI that is actually curved and it has=165HZ REFRESH RATE + 1MS RESPONSE TIME 200 times per second Optix monitors are equipped with a 165Hz refresh rate and Anti Flicker technology. A little more than what I wanted to spend it will cost more than the computer but it is choice. I DIG the curve gives it some class says curve rate is 1500 R, whatever that means

MSI Optix G27C5 27" Full HD LED Curve Gaming LCD Monitor - Walmart.com - Walmart.com
Only 2 left

Then for graphics card
That will be a little bit more but I found this one normally $1000 for $436
Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphic Card, 4 GB GDDR6 - Walmart.com - Walmart.com
The specs whatever this means
eatures