Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I like to give the necessary information, nothing more nothing less. This is why I did so well for my MBA thesis at Princeton and law degree at Stanford.
See if you can use your law degree in convincing General to finish his Rashti old man story. Maybe you can sue him for his unfinished story.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
e thing is if someone is on the spectrum you should still treat them as you do others. I'm in a band and I play balalaika and one of my bandmates is on the spectrum. In May for graduation ceremonies we had a gig at my alma mater Princeton where I had received my MBA and I noticed people were making fun of our bandmate who was playing the Svistulka. It made me really mad so at first I yelled at them Были ли у вас chelo kabab перед тем, как вы переехали в новый дом? But they continued and my bandmate was in tears so at the end of our performance after we received a check for $150,000 for our pay I took the check and ripped it up and told the crowd Es gibt noch keinen Streit, keine Vorurteile, keinen nationalen Konflikt im Weltraum. Seine Gefahren sind uns allen feindlich. Seine Eroberung verdient das Beste der ganzen Menschheit, und seine Gelegenheit zu friedlicher Zusammenarbeit kommt vielen nie wieder. Aber warum, sagen manche, der Mond? Warum dies als unser Ziel wählen? Und sie fragen sich vielleicht, warum den höchsten Berg besteigen? Warum vor 35 Jahren den Atlantik fliegen? Warum spielt Rice Texas? Wir entscheiden uns, zum Mond zu fliegen. Wir entscheiden uns, in diesem Jahrzehnt zum Mond zu fliegen und die anderen Dinge zu tun, nicht weil sie einfach sind, sondern weil sie schwer sind, weil dieses Ziel dazu dienen wird, unsere besten Energien und Fähigkeiten zu organisieren und zu messen, denn diese Herausforderung ist eine die wir zu akzeptieren bereit sind, die wir nicht aufschieben wollen und die wir gewinnen wollen, und die anderen auch. A few in the crowd heckled me and I thought about fighting them but unfortunately there was no time as we had a second gig later that day at Wembley.

YOU ARE a pathetic compulsive liar YOU DON'T SEPAK RUSSIAN IF YOU DO DON'T USE CYRILLIC TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS
перед тем, как вы переехали в новый дом? But they continued and my bandmate was in tears so at the end of our performance after we received a check fo

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I know what it means in transliuteration want you to tell me since you are fluent in Russian and German
Bro I have a question IF you are this badass corporate attorney who graduated from Stanford Law and Princeton MBA Why are you wasting your time with me, shouldn't you be working on your next big case Jonny Cockrin.
If the Glove don't fit YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT
without USING bing tANSLATE ARE YOU TRYING TO CLAIM YOU ARE RUSSIAN NOW ASSHOLE?

1 i HAVE my school eamil from Cal Poly Pomona if you really went to Priencton give us your Priencton school Email. I am confused about all of your lies
1- Did you go to Sharif 20 Did you get your MBA from Priencton you can speak fluent Russian and German now

@Behruz C I cant' stop laughing at Ramin S.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LOL Ok I have to credit the goal to an unlikely player. Cal Poly scored but Behruz C scored the goal.
Ramin S jan do you want me to tell you why we are laughing at you or should Behruz. I can't keep up with the # of languages you speak and # of Universities you went to but from one "musician" to another lol please post that pic of you getting $150,000 at Wembly, must have been one HELL of an expensive concert to attend. Bro YOU ARE REGRESSING just Stop while you are ahead ok MERCY time Cal Poly wins 3-1 but walks off the pitch because they don't want the score to become 10-1 Cal Poly 2- 1 Sharif U -
Princeton MBA and Stanford Law I think you need PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL H ELP bro. YOU ARE A COMPLULSIVE LIAR. This is not even funny anymore I am concerned for your mental well being.

Nice goal by Behruz C but the Cal Poly Pomona coach, on the request of Sherwin decided it is only the gentleman, Bazi Javan Mardaneh to WALK OFF THE PITCH, even if we lose via forefit to team Sharif- Priencton and Stanford. I DON'T TAKE PLEASURE IN MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS, THIS IS NOT RIGHT TO ME. Clearly, he is not mentally well and I worry for him!
Yes he is a jerk yes he insulted me but I am a human being, he is Persian and he has some wild stories. I hope he receives the help he needs.

Ramin you might be a serious person but you are seriously mentally disturbed therefore although Cal Poly Pomona is up 2-1, thank to Behruz C-
after talking to his coach about it the Cal Poly team decided to forefit before it becomes a 7-1 Massacre at Maracana a la Germany vs Brazil.
This has to stop

I don't mind if you guys want to poke fun at me I can take it. Take it easy on him guys, you have no idea what long term side effects, these mental episodes have, one day he can snap and cause harm to himself or others. I worry for him, I really feel bad Cal Poly walks off the pitch and ends the game.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
LOL Ok I have to credit the goal to an unlikely player. Cal Poly scored but Behruz C scored the goal.
Ramin S jan do you want me to tell you why we are laughing at you or should Behruz. I can't keep up with the # of languages you speak and # of Universities you went to but from one "musician" to another lol please post that pic of you getting $150,000 at Wembly, must have been one HELL of an expensive concert to attend. Bro YOU ARE REGRESSING just Stop while you are ahead ok MERCY time Cal Poly wins 3-1 but walks off the pitch because they don't want the score to become 10-1 Cal Poly 2- 1 Sharif U -
Princeton MBA and Stanford Law I think you need PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL H ELP bro. YOU ARE A COMPLULSIVE LIAR. This is not even funny anymore I am concerned for your mental well being.

Nice goal by Behruz C but the Cal Poly Pomona coach, on the request of Sherwin decided it is only the gentleman, Bazi Javan Mardaneh to WALK OFF THE PITCH, even if we lose via forefit to team Sharif- Priencton and Stanford. I DON'T TAKE PLEASURE IN MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS, THIS IS NOT RIGHT TO ME. Clearly, he is not mentally well and I worry for him!
Yes he is a jerk yes he insulted me but I am a human being, he is Persian and he has some wild stories. I hope he receives the help he needs.

Ramin you might be a serious person but you are seriously mentally disturbed therefore although Cal Poly Pomona is up 2-1, thank to Behruz C-
after talking to his coach about it the Cal Poly team decided to forefit before it becomes a 7-1 Massacre at Maracana a la Germany vs Brazil.
This has to stop

I don't mind if you guys want to poke fun at me I can take it. Take it easy on him guys, you have no idea what long term side effects, these mental episodes have, one day he can snap and cause harm to himself or others. I worry for him, I really feel bad Cal Poly walks off the pitch and ends the game.
Comrade bear, dont you think it's time to give a huge BIG fucking damn in all of these shit, let them hAjes have their giggling all day long for themselves?
Reden wir über Fußball und Pilsener, prost bruder....

I almost fogot this, the real Football is here soon in a couple of hours.

L. A. Angels vs Boston Red sox

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Okay I think I can safely eliminate Spain from the European countries I also have roots from. I'm still hoping that by the end of the week I will have zeroed in on the other European country that I have blood ties to.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ramin S I can't keep up with all of your lies and how many universities you went to If I were Jesus I would tell you that you are not worth saving.
you are the most INSECURE person here you attack your fellow hamvatans, you have the same personality as Chinaski and you hijacked this thread enough. I can't keep up with all of your god dman lies so bro You can say to people you are Norwegian Spanish German Rusian French and graduated from Harvard Stanford and Priencton

Guys I got KROG G1 AIR Piano and Clavinovas are great but they start at 4:30 Ageb e En Haji VEL NEKONIMEH ya jein freund I love Heffenwizen but you might not like this I am fan of the LA Dodgers of Los Angeles :)

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
My research will hopefully today yield partial results and I will be able to eliminate another possibility and it will be down to 2 possibilities that my other roots extend to.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ramin S I can't keep up with all of your lies and how many universities you went to If I were Jesus I would tell you that you are not worth saving.
you are the most INSECURE person here you attack your fellow hamvatans, you have the same personality as Chinaski and you hijacked this thread enough. I can't keep up with all of your god dman lies so bro You can say to people you are Norwegian Spanish German Rusian French and graduated from Harvard Stanford and Priencton

Guys I got KROG G1 AIR Piano and Clavinovas are great but they start at 4:30 Ageb e En Haji VEL NEKONIMEH ya jein freund I love Heffenwizen but you might not like this I am fan of the LA Dodgers of Los Angeles :)
Korg eh ? Good choice :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
どうもありがとうございます Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Ok so if Rolland and Yamaha are the Pepsi and Coke of soft drinks. Krog and Kawaii are the 7 up and Orange Soda, still good brand name sodas. W&S and Suzuki, would be Zam Zam and Pars cola lol :)
Spasiba bolshoy bratuskha can't wait for Concert Hall part two.
Now unlike Ramin S here, I am not going to be performing at Wembley hall and get a check for $150,000 and start talking German to the English crowd however, I am just an advanced pianist, I do the best with what I can because unlike Ramin S I am not 30 nationalities
SPANISH, FRENCH, Irish, Armenian , Albanian Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish,
Estonian, Latvian, Slovenian, Slovakian, Austrian, Italian, Greek Croatian, Serbian, Portuguese
Romanian, Czech, Slovakian, Belarussian, Ukrainian, Danish, Kosovan, Lithuanian, Montenegrin,
Macedonian and Vatican City!
@Pooya brother can we compromise ok I will not go crazy on the posts, I just got a little hot over KC MC Elroy and was defending myself I will pace myself and take a break and not post in the football thread only about football ok.
Ranin S one thing ask General P in private who got him banned on PFDC, he will tell you, this guy. Don't be another General P on ISP. He is an old man with diarreah but at least he never claimed 30 different European Nationalties.

You even got me in trouble with Pooya because you are nothing but a cancer and a distraction I am here to discuss Uefa and England vs Denmark. If you don't know anything about the game or have nothing to say then don't post bs in the football threat!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter she is coming home tomorrow isn't she beautiful? Krog GB1 nothing classier than a white piano. Everything this guy ones or has is white haha including his lady and piano. Now yes Yamaha Clavinova's are great @just2viewgeneralforu but just in case you don't HAVE $3500 for a Clp scaled down version of the clavinova or $4500 entry, you might want to go with a Krog or a Kawai.
Now Rolland and Yamaha are the Pepsi and Coke of the soft drink world.
Krog and Kawaii would be 7 up and Orange Soda
William and Symphony or Suzuki would be Zam Zam or Pars cola haha

for under $2000 (well with the warranty $325 for 4 years plus I go to get a bench $100 and speakers say $200, will spend another about $3-$500 total so when it's said and done $2500 but here is the good part.
1- I can trade it in later for a Yamaha Clavinova 695 the Rolls Royce of digital pianos

Attachments

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Also let me tell you guys something about Weed 1 I don't smoke at Snoop dog level and 2 During my tenure while I was in the Navy, why don't you guys ask me how many times I smoked weed be it enlsited/OCS officer, combat
The answer is zero. Ramin S you can quit weed anytime and Weed is NOT a schedule 1 Narcotic, on the same level as Heroine.
Now If you don't like flower you have other options
1- Edibles
2- Tinxtures
3-Shatter(stay the hell away)
4- Hash/keef

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter she is coming home tomorrow isn't she beautiful? Krog GB1 nothing classier than a white piano. Everything this guy ones or has is white haha including his lady and piano. Now yes Yamaha Clavinova's are great @just2viewgeneralforu but just in case you don't HAVE $3500 for a Clp scaled down version of the clavinova or $4500 entry, you might want to go with a Krog or a Kawai.
Now Rolland and Yamaha are the Pepsi and Coke of the soft drink world.
Krog and Kawaii would be 7 up and Orange Soda
William and Symphony or Suzuki would be Zam Zam or Pars cola haha

for under $2000 (well with the warranty $325 for 4 years plus I go to get a bench $100 and speakers say $200, will spend another about $3-$500 total so when it's said and done $2500 but here is the good part.
1- I can trade it in later for a Yamaha Clavinova 695 the Rolls Royce of digital pianos
You can get Roland and Yamaha under 2k.
Korg SV2 is good too

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter DIGHTAL KEYBAORD YAMAHA ROLLAND UNDER 2K
VS DIGITAL PIANO
D
IGITAL PIANO WINS
I DON'T WANT A KEY BOARD THIS IS WEIGHTED KEYS IT FEELS LIKE AN ACUSTIC PIANO WHAT YOU PAY FOR IS HHAT YOU GET. THIS IS MADE OF IMMITATION WOOD AND IVORY ok not the real deal but play on it for 10 min, and I promise you you will forget that it's a digital but yes the two pianos that are comparable to my Krog GB1K is the Rolland FP 40 x or the basic Yamaha which is good but

WE WANT A PIANO not a KEYBOARD we are advanced dadash.
The key is only get ROLLAND YAMAHA or KROG because only they make weighted keys that feel like the real deal.
Now Why LAS Vegas Pianos and not Amazon
1- I can trade this in and get 100% value of the original purchase price to 1- a Yamaha Clavinova 695 $15,000 or a Yamaha ACUSTIC 6FT gb1K ENTRY GRAND PIANO SAME PRICE
2- military/teacher discount
3- This won't be my forever piano but I can enjoy it for four years and then make a decision
4- If I go digital next time there will be two options 1- Rolland GP609 and Yamaha Clavinova 695 same price or the acustic yamah grand OR .....

$10,0000 will get you a good quality AUGUST FORRESTER- they were originally in East Germany DDR I believe they are in Czech now first time I saw one was in Lenningrad when i was 16 and it is an underdog piano. You get the sound quality of a German Steinway or Boosendorfer but you are not paying $150,000-200,000

Those are the four ptions for me now I have 4 years to think on it.
Now This Krog GB1 is ranked #1 on best value for your money under $2000, = to a Yamaha Clp 735 NOT the 745

IN THE DIGITAL PIANO WORLD YOU CAN'T LOSE WITH
1- YAMAHA 2- ROLLAND(TIE) 3 TIE kROG AND kAWAI
FORGET ABOUT THE REST.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Arbricht Macht frei work sets you free. The moment of anticipation gentlemen. I am smiling from ear to ear because it took me about two years of planning, saving, and sacrifice. I missed quite a bit of football games with my friends to save $40 -$50 here and there.
The piano is coming Thursday- Monday.
Gentlemen, I have this belief. If you struggle to get the thing that you desire, you will appreciate it that much more when it comes to you. If it is handed to you, you might not appreciate it as much. You will take better care of it. Think of how excited you were when you finally got that luxury car you desired and saved up for all those years. For a musician or a classical pianist, nothing is more divine than those beautiful 88 keys.

Also just a general question @Pooya or others Let's say you have an issue with person x and their bad behavior. I know you are not reading my posts or responding but what if we did what you suggested me to do, report it but then nothing happens? What do you then say Inshallah and hope for the best? We are losing good guys like @Ogah jan because the same 4-5 pedar sags hijack the threads.
I am just saying Something needs to be done about these same 4-5 clowns who ruin every thread by posting nonsense and just trolling to get a reaction out of people. Does any of this make sense to anyone? You don't have to respond to me just DO SOMETHING so we can restore ISP back to it's former glory man.
I shall retire for the evening Sherwin out.

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
With thorough research I have been able to eliminate Denmark as one of the countries that my roots come from. So in addition to Iran, Russia and Germany, the only other two possible places are England and Italy. I'm still going over my notes and examining the leads I have and hopefully I will have an answer by the weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.