Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@just2viewgeneralforu i’m calling bullshit daddy went to Sharif I want to see a copy of his diploma i showed proof of ky military documenrs. i bet yoh $1000 HE NEVER Went to Sharif he is too stupid to get admitted and if he did then they are dropping their standards at Sharid!
BET you he necer played football with Ali Daei at Sharif I am calling BULLSHIt!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
if you have to register
under a different name to mess wone someone you are a special kind of asshole Hi KC Mc Doos why do you like to use the word Mc teying
to tell people you are ☘️ lol ya yoh really look Irish ☘️ Irish Irooni

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
bet you he will stop posting mow that I exposed KC Mc Wanabe Irish At I REALLy went to Ca Poly Pomoma KC did not go to Shaieif pist a document of your engineering for us Mother f$$ker
scoreboard Cal Poly Pomona 1-0 Daneshgah e Sharif
goal Pomoma
Team Meli Once a piece pr shit always a piece of shit a tiger does not change
its steipes. Bet you this joker went to an equivalent of some shit state school mot Sharif.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
i think you are too stulid to be a Sharif graduate and if you are, that school is worthless because they accepted you. I showed copies of my DD214 You now show us a copy of Universiry of Sharif Engineering degree or wveryone will know you are full of shit and you never went there. YOU ARE NOT a SHARIF graduate maybe you took a few classes as a guest student, at the most.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Their writing styles are exactly identical and they have the same style of being an instigating dooshbag Sorry PFDC typo Salam KC Mc Elroy you are a apecial kind of oathetic to be creating a new user profile
That Mc Kentucky Chicken is pure crap baby, don't even touch it, the most disgusting shit so called nourishment I ever seen, even worse then Chicken-Feces poor NK-known-as-DPRK-residence eating.
They eat much better food then this in the holy land of NK-known-as-DPRK. (NK-kabob)

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
it was my job in the Navy to detect the bullshit I was in intelligence Tehol Benbet os Chinaski Ramim S is KC Mc Elroy don’t f&&k with me Grozny
Cal Poly 1-0 I never went to Univ of Sharf
Bro stay away from anything fried please KFC is crap just like KC McElroy Don’t f$&k with me and mistake my kindness for weakness, my patience bas a limit and i reached it woth KC ala Ramin so the gloves are off. Even told him i would gladly give him my address, anytime he is feeling brave . You want some, if you think yoj dan, come get some ooh rah! I hope
the 🇮🇹 beats the San Gria drinking sheep
shaggers aka 🇪🇸

I’ll be there Italian commentator and on a mysterious play 🇮🇹 scores a goal! Ill pick 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 because they are good and ill pick 🇮🇹 because they are good and they cheat. and Inter
Milan will never be as good as Juve. and Esteghlal is a poor man’s Perspolis, let’s see how you like that broski? of
course i am just kidding but you wuld be pissed @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter if i meant that.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
I wonder how many people remaining on this forum have Asperger's Syndrome. Let's remove Sherwin from this (who I think has adhd...?) but I think many of the rest here are somewhere on the spectrum, whether member or moderator.

anyway regarding this specific issue - live and let live...

Jan 26, 2006
Yeah literally the same as it was back then, hasn't needed any maintenance etc... Same thing over the best part of four decades

Just the audio quality over time is no where near as good as current electric pianos.

But I still enjoy pressing the keys which feel hefty.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I wonder how many people remaining on this forum have Asperger's Syndrome. Let's remove Sherwin from this (who I think has adhd...?) but I think many of the rest here are somewhere on the spectrum, whether member or moderator.

anyway regarding this specific issue - live and let live...
When I was visiting family in Russia I noticed many comrads exhibiting Asperger's Syndrome. I first chalked it up to different cultural norms but as my relatives later explained в Россми мы вымходимд на улидцу и тандцуем в нижонем белье.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
HT

Cal Poly Pomona 1-1 Sharif

Thrilling match so far. TeamMelli started the game real well and scored to take the lead and continued to attack with a few chances created. KC McElroy created a few chances mainly from set pieces and eventually scored with quick transition on a counter.

The game turned a bit physical with aggressive tackles flying towards the end of the half with referee not interfering with the flow of the game.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Here in Cambridge everyone is on the spectrum. In fact, it's one of the criteria for getting into the University as a student or teacher :D
The thing is if someone is on the spectrum you should still treat them as you do others. I'm in a band and I play balalaika and one of my bandmates is on the spectrum. In May for graduation ceremonies we had a gig at my alma mater Princeton where I had received my MBA and I noticed people were making fun of our bandmate who was playing the Svistulka. It made me really mad so at first I yelled at them Были ли у вас chelo kabab перед тем, как вы переехали в новый дом? But they continued and my bandmate was in tears so at the end of our performance after we received a check for $150,000 for our pay I took the check and ripped it up and told the crowd Es gibt noch keinen Streit, keine Vorurteile, keinen nationalen Konflikt im Weltraum. Seine Gefahren sind uns allen feindlich. Seine Eroberung verdient das Beste der ganzen Menschheit, und seine Gelegenheit zu friedlicher Zusammenarbeit kommt vielen nie wieder. Aber warum, sagen manche, der Mond? Warum dies als unser Ziel wählen? Und sie fragen sich vielleicht, warum den höchsten Berg besteigen? Warum vor 35 Jahren den Atlantik fliegen? Warum spielt Rice Texas? Wir entscheiden uns, zum Mond zu fliegen. Wir entscheiden uns, in diesem Jahrzehnt zum Mond zu fliegen und die anderen Dinge zu tun, nicht weil sie einfach sind, sondern weil sie schwer sind, weil dieses Ziel dazu dienen wird, unsere besten Energien und Fähigkeiten zu organisieren und zu messen, denn diese Herausforderung ist eine die wir zu akzeptieren bereit sind, die wir nicht aufschieben wollen und die wir gewinnen wollen, und die anderen auch. A few in the crowd heckled me and I thought about fighting them but unfortunately there was no time as we had a second gig later that day at Wembley.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
The thing is if someone is on the spectrum you should still treat them as you do others. I'm in a band and I play balalaika and one of my bandmates is on the spectrum. In May for graduation ceremonies we had a gig at my alma mater Princeton where I had received my MBA and I noticed people were making fun of our bandmate who was playing the Svistulka. It made me really mad so at first I yelled at them Были ли у вас chelo kabab перед тем, как вы переехали в новый дом? But they continued and my bandmate was in tears so at the end of our performance after we received a check for $150,000 for our pay I took the check and ripped it up and told the crowd Es gibt noch keinen Streit, keine Vorurteile, keinen nationalen Konflikt im Weltraum. Seine Gefahren sind uns allen feindlich. Seine Eroberung verdient das Beste der ganzen Menschheit, und seine Gelegenheit zu friedlicher Zusammenarbeit kommt vielen nie wieder. Aber warum, sagen manche, der Mond? Warum dies als unser Ziel wählen? Und sie fragen sich vielleicht, warum den höchsten Berg besteigen? Warum vor 35 Jahren den Atlantik fliegen? Warum spielt Rice Texas? Wir entscheiden uns, zum Mond zu fliegen. Wir entscheiden uns, in diesem Jahrzehnt zum Mond zu fliegen und die anderen Dinge zu tun, nicht weil sie einfach sind, sondern weil sie schwer sind, weil dieses Ziel dazu dienen wird, unsere besten Energien und Fähigkeiten zu organisieren und zu messen, denn diese Herausforderung ist eine die wir zu akzeptieren bereit sind, die wir nicht aufschieben wollen und die wir gewinnen wollen, und die anderen auch. A few in the crowd heckled me and I thought about fighting them but unfortunately there was no time as we had a second gig later that day at Wembley.
Instead of all that you should have said "Fasalakh". Begholeh mash ghasem "dilmaj nim sa'at tarjomeh kard badam goft nesfesh yadam raft"

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Instead of all that you should have said "Fasalakh". Begholeh mash ghasem "dilmaj nim sa'at tarjomeh kard badam goft nesfesh yadam raft"
I like to give the necessary information, nothing more nothing less. This is why I did so well for my MBA thesis at Princeton and law degree at Stanford.

Status
Not open for further replies.