Recent content by reachsean

1. R

The best coach in Europe is Flix Megath

You know why . Last year . He made the Wolfsburg the champion of German league . This year he makes the Shalke 04 the Champ . Bayren mananment were stupid to let him go . I think he makes Shalke04 the Eruope Champ too by next year . real madrid should get this guy . Don't you think so ?
  2. R

My condolences to all of the families of Iranian Judo team that got killed in plane

Please accept my sincere condolences for un-timely death of these young Iranian stars in the plane crash. I hope God give you patience . I know how hard it is the loss of any family member . اعضای تیم جودو نوجوانان ایران کشته شدند...
  3. R

Now we find out more about Branko's Value

The guy was only after result , remember last world cup we quilfied first .. Iran Must hire a foreign coach for sure , Our coachs ability is what you saw in last couple of years , not good even in Asia 's games .. I bet that we will not qualify , this team need to be rebuilt . watch...
  4. R

IFF has requested for the games to play in the same time

I was reading Mehr news and Farse news , bothe of them has reporting that Kafashian and taj requested FIF and AFC to make the both games played at the same time due to the sensetivity of the standing. and they mentioned that this is good for all the participants ..
  5. R

50 athletes, 47 bosses and Official and not

one halabi Medal ? !!! Our Footabll should have been in these games too so sad that Iran in this Olympic could not even get one medal yet .. when you rely too much on Imam Zaman , this would happen .. did these people know that imam Zaman would be absent and would not hep them ? Akl of the...
  6. R

ABOUT ALL THE POST WITH big big AVATAR

To all of you , please make your avatar , Signature, or what ever the hell you call them .. Please make them short and sweet , We loose your main message in between these avatars , Mr. Modreator can you limit this thing? Example : a small reply with " Yes I agree" or no I do not " does...
  7. R

Perspolis Result is very fishy , remind of

AC Roma against our team melli Remeber 7.0 ? , That is how you can sack a coach with out any problem , just keep loosing ...!! and the coach get sacked automatically ....!!! Congradulation to gang of Estilli .. you won guys , you won.. I have an advice for mr. Ghotbi Before you loose...
  8. R

Kiss the 2010 WC Goodbye

It is not going to happen. The way I see this mess and these players... I am officially stop watching these games and following these Crap., yes I call it a Crap with a big C , because if Iran plays like this and the coaching issue continue like this , Iran would not qualify for anything . They...
  9. R

Eyval beh Saudi Arabia for not cheating

with Bahrain . They did a good job to make sure the Pro Grass rollers styed out of this games . Now you are becoming a true sportsmen . Also If Ben Hammal would learn somthing the AFC organization would be much better .And next time AFC give the hosting to a nation that likes football...
  10. R

Hamburg will keep Doll as coach until 2007

wow . now I am sure that Hamburg will be religated to seconed Devision .. This guy keep blaming Kia for everything that he is doing wrong . like selling three of their best player .. I hope Kia find a respecrable club soon .. I don't know why he is so dependent of this Hamburg Club
  11. R

How many of you have stop watching Bayren?

I did , now I have another team to watch and that would be Herta bside the the Owfull Hamburg and not so bad Hannover.. I was wondering that if any of you watching Bayren Munich anymore since Karimi become a bench warmer .
  12. R

It,s official : Teymourian got his work permit,joins Bolton of EPL

http://www.isna.ir/Main/NewsView.aspx?ID=News-779552&Lang=P مجوز كار براي «آندو» صادر شد آندرانيك تيموريان به طور رسمي به بولتون پيوست سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال 1385/06/07 08-29-2006 19:06:26 8506-04459: کد خبر خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال آندرانيك تيموريان...
  13. R

Does anybody know where we can watch Bayren Vs. Barcelona?

Is there any TV broadcast of this game or not ? If yes , please provide the link... Thanks in advance .
  14. R

Big Sam's shopping list .. Who Knows

I was Just reading the soccernet and came accross this article Aout Kabbei http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=372119&root=worldcup&cc=5901
  15. R

Instead of bashing everybody , Iran must find a Coach for team Melli first and soon .

They are still debating who did what , and whom to blame. It is over people . We need to have a new coach . Remember the Asian Football champion qualification will start very soon . Iran must play against Korea and Syria .. IFF is not even considering to hire a new coach yet . They will start...