Search results

1. averageniceguy

Masturbation reduces risk of prostate cancer

SUMMARY: Researchers find that men who masturbate frequently are at a reduced risk of cancer. Frequent masturbation may help men cut their risk of contracting prostate cancer, Australian researchers have found. It is believed that carcinogens may build up in the...
  2. averageniceguy

is 300 to be boycotted?

who has seen the movie?
  3. averageniceguy

Iranians outraged as Google redraws map

Iranians outraged as Google redraws map · Video places ancient city in Azerbaijan republic · Users urged to blitz search engine over 'insult' Robert Tait in Tehran Monday November 13, 2006 The...
  4. averageniceguy

X-men 3

i was a bit disappointed. it really felt more like a cartoon than a movie. too many one-dimensional characters shoved into a 2 hour movie. there were too many heroes to follow. i think they should have done a bit more with fewer characters. the "good guy" hero seemed to be wolverine, but on the...
  5. averageniceguy

Canada paper sorry about erroneous story

and Amir Taheri, once again, revealed as a backstabbing traitor. TORONTO - A Canadian newspaper apologized Wednesday for publishing an erroneous story last week claiming that an Iranian law would require Jews and Christians to wear badges identifying them as religious minorities. The...
  6. averageniceguy

a fine example of an iranian gentleman :(

Dubai: A 22-year-old woman decided to take legal action against her husband who allegedly beat her up in the streets of Dubai. The Iranian wife alleged that after five years of marriage to her compatriot husband, a businessman, living with him has become a nightmare since he "started cursing...
  7. averageniceguy

fondling breasts for free

MIAMI (Reuters) - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood offering free breast exams, and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said on Thursday. One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to...
  8. averageniceguy

I OWE MY MOTHER

I OWE MY MOTHER 1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning." 2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet." 3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you...
  9. averageniceguy

hamburgers for german national team, and keyvan ;)

there are two players from the hamburg team who really deserve to be called up into the nationalmannschaft: Piotr Trochowski and Benjamin Lauth. the german midfield clearly has some creativity problems, especially if ballack is off colour. frings has always failed to produce sparks in attack...
  10. averageniceguy

advantages and disadvantages of nuclear energy

advantages: - iran has abundant supply of uranium. therefore there is a security of supply which would make it independent of foreign sources once fossil fuels run out - diversity of supply. it is very important not to rely on only one source of energy. - amount of power generated. a 1000 MW...
  11. averageniceguy

for all the good-looking people only!

If you’re lucky enough to be born with a pretty face, chances are, you’ll be more successful in life than your plainer sisters. Studies show good looking students get more attention and score higher marks from their teachers. Pretty hospital patients also receive more personalised care from...
  12. averageniceguy

A tale of two college dropouts

There are two men that changed the way we see our world today. They both are called Steve. Steve Jobs, the tech-savvy marketing genius, and Steve Wozniak, who invented the Apple computer, have between them revolutionised world culture over the past three decades. The two college dropouts created...
  13. averageniceguy

Cartoon blasted

The Catholic Church in Germany yesterday announced that it would try to persuade MTV not to screen a planned season of ‘Popetown’, a satirical cartoon series lampooning the Vatican. "We have not given up hope that dialogue with the direction of MTV will lead to a decision to cancel the screening...
  14. averageniceguy

US considers use of nuclear weapons against Iran

US considers use of nuclear weapons against Iran: report 1 hour, 6 minutes ago WASHINGTON (AFP) - The article in the April 17 issue of The New Yorker magazine by investigative journalist Seymour Hersh said that Bush and...
  15. averageniceguy

I am a sex addict

an autobiographical film by a certain Caveh Zahedi. honestly, doesnt seem very interesting. maybe a bit funny. http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/iamasexaddict/
  16. averageniceguy

earthquake in western iran. 17 dead

TEHRAN, Iran - A strong earthquake followed by an even stronger aftershock jolted western Iran early Friday, killing at least 17 and injuring hundreds, state media reported. The quake had a preliminary magnitude of 5.0 and was centered near Boroujerd and Doroud, two industrial cities in...
  17. averageniceguy

The lowest of the low!

Married at the age of four, an Afghan girl was subjected to years of beatings and torture, finally escaping to discover that within all the world's cruelty, there is also some kindness. KABUL, Afghanistan - Eleven-year old Gulsoma lay in a heap on the ground in front of her...
  18. averageniceguy

This was bound to happen!

i remember that fabregas said in an interview he wants to go to the primera liga in the future, but he should stay at arsenal and develop for 2 or 3 more years. Real Madrid circling round Gunner Cesc Real Madrid have confirmed their interest in signing Arsenal youngster Cesc Fabregas but...
  19. averageniceguy

interesting article about ronaldo and his recent loss of form

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil - He's fat, he's round, he's worth....well, not very many million pounds on current form. Yes, Ronaldo is struggling. Photography/Empics Ronaldo's face at Highbury told the story of a man out of love with the game. He's overweight, at odds with fans, he lacks...
  20. averageniceguy

UN needs your help to feed the hungry (at no cost to you)!

hi guys, i got this e-mail from a friend of mine who is very active in this area, so all the credits go to her. i think its a very easy and good thing to do, and i will do it every day for sure: Greetings, The United Nations (U.N) has started a new action... go to UN's hungerwebsite...