Search results

1. Pepsi

Latest on Legea Kits

about the deal, Legea negotiating with IPL clubs, and the copyright issue...and pics of irans jesey http://www.varzeshi.net/sport.php?go=02-88.8.20.jpg
  2. Pepsi

U17 major hashiyeh in WC

Its very very sad to read, and as an iranian this hurts me alot. Article from Mehr News agency that has its reporter with the team about TM U16 not getting their money/rewards when they won asian cup the cook not getting his salary Iran had only two sets of kits for 4 games, where was Legea...
  3. Pepsi

Italian Legea new kit sponsor for Team Melli

5 year deal worth 4.3 million dollars. 800.000 dollars a year for the first 3 years and 950 a year fo the remaining 2 years. And there will be bonuses also if TM does a great job. This includes all teams exept Futsal and Beach teams. They are negotiating with other brands regarding the two...
  4. Pepsi

Rouze Khori !!!!!!!

IFF and specially Aziz Mohamadi, irans pro league boss is making clubs players not to eat while there is Ramadhan. Any player that eats or drinks while there is ramadan, will be punished. And they call is rouze khori!!!!!! What the hell is going on? Is this legal? politics and religion...
  5. Pepsi

Help please. World cup Volleyball Iran

Hey I know its a football forum here, but I hope people help and send Jaame jam email so they can cover the games held in Italy. starting today. Iran is the world champions (junior) and are again favorates to win. please send a mail by going to this page http://www.jjtvn.ir/tamas/index.asp
  6. Pepsi

IMPORTANT news on Nekounam and links to other clubs(spanish)

from Marca El año próximo su cláusula baja de cinco a dos millones y medio de euros Nekounam no desea ir ni al Villarreal ni al Espanyol · "Honestamente, no estoy interesado en abandonar a Osasuna", sentenció el jugador iraní a Goal.com Javad Nekounam ya tenía ganada a la grada...
  7. Pepsi

Official Osasnua players IN and OUT

In: Javier Calleja from Malaga Extended deals: The coach Camacho with one year Goalkeeper Ricardo Out: Please update me if you have any info. Lets hope they buy 2-3 good players this year.
  8. Pepsi

New Shojaei audio interview osasuna.es

here is the link to the page at osasunas website click on the right to here his interview you can hear both qestions and answers in persian, because everything goes thru a translator.
  9. Pepsi

The new Head coach is : Yavari!!!!

NOT CONFIRMED BY IFF YET I don't know him, but according to ISNA, he will be the head coach. Mohajerani will be Modir fani Mansour Ebrahim Zadeh coach Moeller coach Mansour Pourheydari sarparast Ghotbi tecnical advisor Yavari is Rah Ahans coach. wow
  10. Pepsi

OMG!!!! TM new jersey was inspired by SAIPA LOGO (IFF sponsor)

I really can't belive this. Yani faghat too iran...... The new shirt, has according to Mehrnews, stripes that looks like Saipa LOGO If its right, IFF will get a huge huge fine. And IFF has really really screwed up big time on this. I relly still can't belive it- take a look at the...
  11. Pepsi

Brand new IFF website....

The new website will be uploaded officialy tomorrow... but I found the test site at www.ffiri.ir/test enjoy
  12. Pepsi

Futsall bonus stil not payed!!!!!

TM futsall was promised(by Tarbiat badani) a peugeot 206 each, if they come to the final 8 teams. Plus money prises from IFF ( I think it was 10 mil. tomans each, that is nothing) Still they have not payed them, and now say that they ment top 4 teams and not top 8. This is very shamefull...
  13. Pepsi

edited

EDITED BY ISP (to avoid confusion): THE GAME WILL BE BROADCASTED TOMORROW.
  14. Pepsi

BREAKING:KARIMI : GOODBYE TM

Karimi has sent a letter to IFF and has said he no longer wants to play for TM Kafashain says that they will talk to him and try to bring him back. source: ISNA http://www.isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.aspx?ID=News-1211747&Lang=P
  15. Pepsi

BREAKING news: Moradi quits !!!

Huge blow for Iran, very sad news. Our top referee quits due to threats against his family. Mostly after the Mess PP game. He is angry about PP chairman and his stupid remarks and comments agaisnt him, that lead to threat against him, also (dargiriye fiziki da khiyaban ha) I also geuss that...
  16. Pepsi

IFF: Brzail-Iran friendly in England, and araB tv station to buy SS-PP TV rights

2 interesting news from Iran today 1. Iran FF has agreed to play Brazil in England before WC 2. Fatolahzade says that one AraB channel will buy the tv right for all SS-PP IPL games for one season for 11-12 Million dollars, if they are allowed by IRI, they will sign. Irib never pays them for...
  17. Pepsi

nekounam and Shojaei

Why are these 2 players still not with Osasuna. Osasuna has began traning for 10 days(around) and this is not good for Nek and Shojaei that they are with team melli!!! This will not be good for shojaei to adapt himself to the team!
  18. Pepsi

IRI: any players with tatoo's= no olympic

IRI is becoming more and more morans. Even more then before. Any player at the olympics, that has tatoos is not allowed to go and represent The Islamin republic!!! Irans beasket team has a few players with tatoos..... others I don't know... More funny is that Khamenie said that maybe our...
  19. Pepsi

JABBARI TO FRANCE

In an interview, he says he has offers from germany and france, and he will pick Marsellie. The deal is near done, but not 100% They have agreed on th terms and bases of a contract. http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/newsdetail.aspx?NewsID=705347
  20. Pepsi

ISNA and FARSNEWS blunder on Shojaei

both agencies reporting that Shojaei will earn 9.5 mil Euros according to Osasuna website for a 3 year deal, and he's irans most expensive player ever. But that amount is if he joins a other club. 6 mil for the first 18 months and 3.5 afterwards I feel sorry that 2 main newsagencies in...