♔ Mr ♔ R E Z A ♔ P A H L A V I ♔ is ♔ my representative ♔

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
min 5 indicates tampering w votes, turning them back, lol

I revisit the page and revert back to 401320, upon refresh it looks OK but truly is not moving like we know it might.

Opened a 2nd browser page to the site and first pages lagged by ten votes, did a refresh on the first pge which was already open and it started with about 30 votes less compare to other page. lmao.. IRI at its best.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Is it fair to say this was a bad idea or at least want executed correctly ?

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Is it fair to say this was a bad idea or at least want executed correctly ?
Being pragmatic and knowing this window of time is critical, I'd say as good as it gets.

It's not job of RP to pull others up, anyone who has a political weigh has to come up on their own. People have different political weigh and RP I would say has the highest. He's not propping a cabinet, he's trying to have europeans hear and consider things much more seriously .

Anyone dissing this effort and asking what about others is either clueless or tries to put hurdle on the path.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Verified.

That it’s fake, like most breaking news that کوچه spews out. And you still keep quoting them.
no they shared it, named their source (seem to be close enough to RP camp) and still said up to the two sides to confirm as well.

know the difference.

ye jaat sookhteh gamaan konam. Have you got alternatives? mojaheds ? lmao.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
no they shared it, named their source (seem to be close enough to RP camp) and still said up to the two sides to confirm as well.

know the difference.

ye jaat sookhteh gamaan konam Have you got alternatives? mojaheds ? lmao.
LOL right, I’ve lost all my sleep seeing how RP has taken over the revolution and run with it!!

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
LOL right, I’ve lost all my sleep seeing how RP has taken over the revolution and run with it!!
I don't exactly hear people shouting Masih Alined nor someone else on the streets of Iran. so deal with it for now.

WE both only got a keyboard, I let you be the creative soul until more serious news/events unfold.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
min 5 indicates tampering w votes, turning them back, lol

I revisit the page and revert back to 401320, upon refresh it looks OK but truly is not moving like we know it might.

Opened a 2nd browser page to the site and first pages lagged by ten votes, did a refresh on the first pge which was already open and it started with about 30 votes less compare to other page. lmao.. IRI at its best.

I checked it as well and it is very true! That’s very interesting and very sinister at the same time, and very much like something Islamic regime would do to prolong its existence, by any means possible including misinformation, distraction and division. Unless one is for the Islamic republic in the shadows and behind the scenes, what harm is there to have a statesman such as prince Reza be A spokesperson for the revolution? What harm is there to have even more spokespersons and “leaders” if one truly wants to rid Iran of the tyranny of a clerical cast and the shackles of the past?

Any effort for freedom and justice, which starts by removing the Islamic republic, should be embraced and supported by all those who claim to support freedom for Iran. It is not enough not to support this or other initiatives, rather they must bring forward an alternative idea and initiative that also promotes freedom and justice for Iran and Iranians without discrediting parallel efforts.

People of Iran must question those who simply say no to any initiative and create doubt and division, without advancing an alternative solution. A divided nation is exactly what the Islamic regime wants and has invested a long time and large sums of money over the years and there are great many individuals still who act as its apologists and proxies in the darkest corners unbeknownst to all. Be wary of those who simply oppose and simply create doubts.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I checked it as well and it is very true! That’s very interesting and very sinister at the same time, and very much like something Islamic regime would do to prolong its existence, by any means possible including misinformation, distraction and division. Unless one is for the Islamic republic in the shadows and behind the scenes, what harm is there to have a statesman such as prince Reza be A spokesperson for the revolution? What harm is there to have even more spokespersons and “leaders” if one truly wants to rid Iran of the tyranny of a clerical cast and the shackles of the past?

Any effort for freedom and justice, which starts by removing the Islamic republic, should be embraced and supported by all those who claim to support freedom for Iran. It is not enough not to support this or other initiatives, rather they must bring forward an alternative idea and initiative that also promotes freedom and justice for Iran and Iranians without discrediting parallel efforts.

People of Iran must question those who simply say no to any initiative and create doubt and division, without advancing an alternative solution. A divided nation is exactly what the Islamic regime wants and has invested a long time and large sums of money over the years and there are great many individuals still who act as its apologists and proxies in the darkest corners unbeknownst to all. Be wary of those who simply oppose and simply create doubts.
farsi bloomberg off their Telegram channel has a poll too, as indicated before, RP has 70% of votes for under 100k votes received. At first I thought to mysel it's Iranian abroad voting it mostly but Telegram is very well used in Iran as well.

Thanks for ur observations.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey

responses to above

جوری میگین که انگار ایشون مادرتون رو گاییده

بخواب خارکصه باگ اون ننت بود که با چهل نفر خوابید تا توی خارکصه ندونی بابات کیه حرومزاده چهل پدر

مردم گرم مبارزه با رژیم آخووندا و شما در حال مبارزه با پهلوی...

مشکل افراد مثل تو اینه که وجودتون فقط در مخالفت( جمهوری اسلامی، پهلوی هم فرق نداره) معنا پیدا میکنه

Learn from the wise peers, and attack policies not the person. lmao

Last edited:

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Unless one is for the Islamic republic in the shadows and behind the scenes, what harm is there to have a statesman such as prince Reza be A spokesperson for the revolution?
You guys think that if you keep saying this it becomes magically true that RP is a statesman or educated or qualified, but it remains a matter of facts that he is none of that, at least not yet. I’m still waiting to hear someone give us a list of his accomplishments, things that he has achieved for Iran, or for himself. Forget about a list, give us one!! Unless you consider dropping out of school twice before getting a degree without attending any classes an accomplishment! Despite significant name recognition, and in recent decades sizeable sympathy and support, he hasn’t done anything against IR in 44 years.

People of Iran must question those who simply say no to any initiative and create doubt and division, without advancing an alternative solution.
If you are in the business of questioning people’s actions, you should start with the intention or wisdom of those who thought and convinced RP that this “vekalat” thing was a good idea. Why did anyone think that political figures who have actually gone up against IR would line up to get under the flag of a 60+ year old who hasn’t spent a minute of his adult life in Iran, knows little about the current Iranian society, hasn’t held a job in his life, hasn’t managed a thing let alone a country, hasn’t been successful in lifting a finger against IR?? Didn’t it occur to anyone that after giving all the lip service to a “shoray-e rahbari”, coming out and calling yourself the “representative” would look bad? Didn’t they think it would look really presumptuous?

RP has most probably more followers than others, even inside Iran. But that’s only based on name recognition and people’s nostalgia of the past in these terrible times, not because any qualification he holds. But for him to claim a leadership position will only hurt the cause. In fact, if you were IR, wouldn’t you bask in this mess? To give the leadership of the revolution to someone with a decades-old proven track record of doing nothing? Is there a safer way to ensure that this movement would dwindle? Even if his personal intentions are good, this is only hurting the cause.