♔ Mr ♔ R E Z A ♔ P A H L A V I ♔ is ♔ my representative ♔

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You guys think that if you keep saying this it becomes magically true that RP is a statesman or educated or qualified, but it remains a matter of facts that he is none of that, at least not yet. I’m still waiting to hear someone give us a list of his accomplishments, things that he has achieved for Iran, or for himself. Forget about a list, give us one!! Unless you consider dropping out of school twice before getting a degree without attending any classes an accomplishment! Despite significant name recognition, and in recent decades sizeable sympathy and support, he hasn’t done anything against IR in 44 years.

If you are in the business of questioning people’s actions, you should start with the intention or wisdom of those who thought and convinced RP that this “vekalat” thing was a good idea. Why did anyone think that political figures who have actually gone up against IR would line up to get under the flag of a 60+ year old who hasn’t spent a minute of his adult life in Iran, knows little about the current Iranian society, hasn’t held a job in his life, hasn’t managed a thing let alone a country, hasn’t been successful in lifting a finger against IR?? Didn’t it occur to anyone that after giving all the lip service to a “shoray-e rahbari”, coming out and calling yourself the “representative” would look bad? Didn’t they think it would look really presumptuous?

RP has most probably more followers than others, even inside Iran. But that’s only based on name recognition and people’s nostalgia of the past in these terrible times, not because any qualification he holds. But for him to claim a leadership position will only hurt the cause. In fact, if you were IR, wouldn’t you bask in this mess? To give the leadership of the revolution to someone with a decades-old proven track record of doing nothing? Is there a safer way to ensure that this movement would dwindle? Even if his personal intentions are good, this is only hurting the cause.
Let's see what he does in the next month or so.
But I also agree with you, he is not really accomplished anything major so far.
Anyway, finding democracy with such regime is a hard, long, and complicated path with many turns.
If this doesn't work, it is not a bad thing, it is its nature progression in my mind.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
^ For the record RP volunteered to join the airforce during Iran/Iraq war defending Iran. Now since you asked for one, hope this suffices for a week, then you can come back and ask for more.

While RP doesn't owe you any explanation and can muscle a fight per his rights and views just like anyone else, as an accomplished jet fighter pilot, Reza Pahlavi volunteered to serve his country’s military as a fighter pilot during the Iran-Iraq War, but was declined by the clerical regime.

His wife , In 1991 co-founded, and for 23 years was the Director of, the Foundation for the Children of Iran. The purpose of the Foundation was and remains to provide critical health care services to Iranian children or children of Iranian origin regardless of race, color, creed, religious or political affiliation.

Now give it a break and come back for more trashing and asking another Q next week.

Your tone is nastier and stronger than IR and mojaheds mixed.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
^ For the record RP volunteered to join the airforce during Iran/Iraq war defending Iran. Now since you asked for one, hope this suffices for a week, then you can come back and ask for more.

While RP doesn't owe you any explanation and can muscle a fight per his rights and views just like anyone else, as an accomplished jet fighter pilot, Reza Pahlavi volunteered to serve his country’s military as a fighter pilot during the Iran-Iraq War, but was declined by the clerical regime.

His wife , In 1991 co-founded, and for 23 years was the Director of, the Foundation for the Children of Iran. The purpose of the Foundation was and remains to provide critical health care services to Iranian children or children of Iranian origin regardless of race, color, creed, religious or political affiliation.

Now give it a break and come back for more trashing and asking another Q next week.

Your tone is nastier and stronger than IR and mojaheds mixed.
He asked to fight against Iraq?! Right, that sounds as honest a request as him saying he doesn’t want to be a king. But if he was honest, that makes him a noble and decent person, which I always said he appears to be. Good for his wife (and RP) on her charity, that’s noble too. Maybe that is his forte and what he should focus on.

I asked for an accomplishment against IR and you came up with these (as noble as they are) as what would qualify him to lead a revolution. I rest my case.

In the meanwhile, folks with much less name recognition have been able to take IR to the Hague, and are about to convince EU to designate IRGC as a terrorist organization. Go figure.

My tone’s nasty — says the guy who finds an IRGC plot to assassinate an Iranian activist funny 🤔

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
He asked to fight against Iraq?! Right, that sounds as honest a request as him saying he doesn’t want to be a king. But if he was honest, that makes him a noble and decent person, which I always said he appears to be. Good for his wife (and RP) on her charity, that’s noble too. Maybe that is his forte and what he should focus on.

I asked for an accomplishment against IR and you came up with these (as noble as they are) as what would qualify him to lead a revolution. I rest my case.

In the meanwhile, folks with much less name recognition have been able to take IR to the Hague, and are about to convince EU to designate IRGC as a terrorist organization. Go figure.

My tone’s nasty — says the guy who finds an IRGC plot to assassinate an Iranian activist funny 🤔
why you play your old broken record of Hauge court, anyone with dual citizenship and a lawyer can take their gov to the court.. Are you that short on memory power? this was explained to you recently.

I don't need to explain why RP is qualified, listen to more qualified which one was just posted above, who are embracing him. and surely don't need to convince you.

I welcome you to come back and trash again as your memory seem a bit on the windoze XP side, short unstable and crashing.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
funny i gave example of the fellow volunteering his life and he comes back and asks for more. I gave two instances for a quick response.

As I said some people can not be helped. Iran cant' wait for them to decide.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't understand why we can't have a calm and respectful discussion on this topic.
Please be respectful to each other.
Thanks in advance

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I don't understand why we can't have a calm and respectful discussion on this topic.
Please be respectful to each other.
Thanks in advance
There's a difference of harsh tone and disrespecting. I gravitate toward the first.

time stamps on Vahedi's video are a must to hear.

first ten min talks about how he came to know RP in the past

11: 3 0 for his V I E W and why some quick decision must be made.

22 Vekalat issues and its limited liability & how it's recieved by opposition to RP

24:30 shares his own personal and professional bg and why as a revolutionary he trusts in RP for now.
25:30. Why named opposition under the pretentious of movement wavering claims are dissing and blocking RP movement.

31:30 per new laws IRI is Auctioning off iran

33:50 covers concern of folks living abroad worrying about a democratic system
37 & 38 concludes folks criticizing RP are out of place.

30 Vouches for RP and alike to be more powerful that IRI in regards to neighbors claims and threats

43:30 conclusion on RP leadership

45 laws getting passed which expressing opinions by famous people is subject for imprisonment.

46 ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME TO RISE AND DO WHAT THEY CAN TO STOP THIS RUNAWAY TRAIN

47 Shares he has confidence even after 'Gozar' period in R P.

rest is Q&A, why Israel may prefer IRI due to weakness , kurds and baluch question.

Still not convinced? Bottom line, stop bickering on the small issues. This is not a world cup attendance where years/ months given to prep and present best we got.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
There's a difference of harsh tone and disrespecting. I gravitate toward the first.

time stamps on Vahedi's video are a must to hear.

11: 3 0 for his V I E W and why some quick decision must be made.

22 Vekalat issues and its limited liability & how it's recieved by opposition to RP

245:30 shares his own personal and professional bg and why as a revolutionary he trusts in RP for now.
25:30. Why named opposition under the pretentious of movement wavering claims are dissing and blocking RP movement.

31:30 per new laws IRI is Auctioning off iran

33:50 covers concern of folks living abroad worrying about a democratic system
37 & 38 concludes folks criticizing RP are out of place.

Why harsh tone ?
It is good people ask hard questions when you believe in something deeply. It makes you to step back and rethink which is immensely valuable in life.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Why harsh tone ?
It is good people ask hard questions when you believe in something deeply. It makes you to step back and rethink which is immensely valuable in life.
If you listen to VAhedi and realize how tough people have it and why we need to set aside opposition to RP and get behind him , you would perhaps understand.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If you listen to VAhedi and realize how tough people have it and why we need to set aside opposition to RP and get behind him , you would perhaps understand.
I actually support him but he has a time frame to accomplish something. I really hope he does. I think his intentions are good, but I think he doesn't have the leadership in him to do that. But time will show. I hope I am 100% wrong.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I actually support him but he has a time frame to accomplish something. I really hope he does. I think his intentions are good, but I think he doesn't have the leadership in him to do that. But time will show. I hope I am 100% wrong.
AT a much more rapid pace things are deteriorating (IRi beefing up hard) and quick act is a must. This is time for a powerful and hopefully last strike.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey

min 1:40 Folks coming out of jail are supporting RP, while opposition is intellectually barfing.

Congrats as he concludes we have a LEADER, with his sweat and blood! like it or not.

Last edited:

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
You guys think that if you keep saying this it becomes magically true that RP is a statesman or educated or qualified, but it remains a matter of facts that he is none of that, at least not yet. I’m still waiting to hear someone give us a list of his accomplishments, things that he has achieved for Iran, or for himself. Forget about a list, give us one!! Unless you consider dropping out of school twice before getting a degree without attending any classes an accomplishment! Despite significant name recognition, and in recent decades sizeable sympathy and support, he hasn’t done anything against IR in 44 years.

If you are in the business of questioning people’s actions, you should start with the intention or wisdom of those who thought and convinced RP that this “vekalat” thing was a good idea. Why did anyone think that political figures who have actually gone up against IR would line up to get under the flag of a 60+ year old who hasn’t spent a minute of his adult life in Iran, knows little about the current Iranian society, hasn’t held a job in his life, hasn’t managed a thing let alone a country, hasn’t been successful in lifting a finger against IR?? Didn’t it occur to anyone that after giving all the lip service to a “shoray-e rahbari”, coming out and calling yourself the “representative” would look bad? Didn’t they think it would look really presumptuous?

RP has most probably more followers than others, even inside Iran. But that’s only based on name recognition and people’s nostalgia of the past in these terrible times, not because any qualification he holds. But for him to claim a leadership position will only hurt the cause. In fact, if you were IR, wouldn’t you bask in this mess? To give the leadership of the revolution to someone with a decades-old proven track record of doing nothing? Is there a safer way to ensure that this movement would dwindle? Even if his personal intentions are good, this is only hurting the cause.
I find your comments here in contradiction with your previous comments regarding the late Shah. If he was as nefarious a dictator as you presented him before, why would people have “nostalgia of the past” and his reign? By your own admission, those must have been good times to create nostalgia, no?!!

At any rate, you clearly have a bias against the late Shah and his family, which is ok. There are many that share your sentiments, including I.R, MEK, other leftists, islamists, etc. That is fine and I think is ok to have all those varying opinions within the confines of a lawful secular society in a future free Iran. And that is the reason that I like Prince Reza, because he shares the secular values of a free society, and he doesn’t have a big ego and most times tries hard to moderate expectations, mainly of his own supporters.

He has openly said many times that he doesn’t have any ambitions of power and personally I believe him. Regardless, he advocates for a secular governance based on referendum and elections which I also support. His message resonates with me because while most try to tear down others, he seems to extend his hand in friendship and cooperation. And he is but one well-known, articulate patriot who has stepped forward to defend the rights of Iranians and speak for them. Who said he has to be the only one? Let there be others, let there many others. Clearly with the suffocating repression in Iran where voices of dissent are quickly stifled, in the near term, there naturally needs to be more support from abroad. The more the merrier.

Ultimately, the one who is most genuine, most humble, and most truthful will naturally win the hearts and minds of the nation.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Some take issues for lack of team work by Pahlavi. He's reached out to masi , one of the better known Iranian journalists/ activists but she seem to be holding out. Yet she announces to IranIntl she's worried the opposition would not come to a table!!!!! Go figure.

Holding off for a better bargaining position? As the video suggests some united solid entity on par with mojaheds or NIAC must come together very quick.

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

RP has doing that for 40 years but the reformers and saderati opposition always called that cozying up to foreigners and they claimed that sanctions only hurt the people.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Some take issues for lack of team work by Pahlavi. He's reached out to masi , one of the better known Iranian journalists/ activists but she seem to be holding out. Yet she announces to IranIntl she's worried the opposition would not come to a table!!!!! Go figure.

Holding off for a better bargaining position? As the video suggests some united solid entity on par with mojaheds or NIAC must come together very quick.

She didn't say that. I already posted the video. In fact, she said she is very hopeful that everyone come together.