An agreement has been reached with Iran on its nuclear program.

May 12, 2007
They spend billions of dollars to create a 20% uranium and make people of Iran to go tough years for almost a decade to get rid off them after a decade ... this is the victory Iranians are celebrating !!
The western country didn't release sanction at all, the sanction on central bank and our oil export continues ... I don't know what they gained from this agreement that the pro-regime call it a victory ... khak bar saretoon
Part 1 is unfotunately true. Parts 2 Some Bank advatages has been promissed exactly what I don't know. I don't think they are celebrating any thing yet and what I still don't understant is this 6 mounth period. Why 6 mounth? I wish I knew. It semms like US want to buy time for a project. War may be.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
For those who think Iranian people will benefit from this deal !!! (I'm not including gp, hassan kachal and shotor since they are mozdoor and jerekhor e regime) keep on dreaming !!! When was the last time that a fucking akhoond did some thing good for people that you think this time they did !
I have been called a war monger here more than a few times. My take is to give this a try because over the past 10 years both Republicans and Democrats who claimed Iran had to be stopped had no follow through plan. Recent history has shown that to disarm a regime you have to change it and to change it you have to go to war. You can't talk anybody out of their weapons. For most of us simply stopping IR nuclear program was not enough. Under that guise we really wanted regime change, but that was not in the cards. I fully expect that IR cheat and continue on whatever course they were on. The outcome would be no different if there was no accord. Sanctions did not stop a single centrifuge and there were no other plans. In the meantime, people were needlessly suffering. Let's come back in 6 months and see what has happened.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
After reading sources such as CNN, Guardian, BBC and a few other news outlets including iri supported websites, this is what I gather:

1- The text of the agreement is ambiguous with respect to iran's rights to enrich. According to the U.S, Iran cannot enrich while Iran believes otherwise. That's something to be seen in 6 months time.

2- Iran will dilute its 20% enriched stockpile of uranium. So basically, rather than handing over the stockpile, Iran has voluntarily decided to get rid of it itself.

3- Iran will stop developing the Arak facility.

4- Iran currently has 16000 operational centrifuges. This number will be lowered to 8000.

5- In return, Iran will get around 7 billion dollars in sanction relief!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTE AN's oil revenue during his 8 years in the office was close to 850 billion dollars.

And here is the 6th point from me:

KhAreh een mardomeh badbakhto gaeedin for this? Reedam beh IRI.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
This is what the world thinks Iran has agreed to.
--------------------------------------------
The first step would be time-bound, with a duration of 6 months, and renewable by mutual consent, during which all parties will work to maintain a constructive atmosphere for negotiations in good faith.
Iran would undertake the following voluntary measures:

* From the existing uranium enriched to 20%, retain half as working stock of 20% oxide for fabrication of fuel for the TRR. Dilute the remaining 20% UF6 to no more than 5%. No reconversion line.

* Iran announces that it will not enrich uranium over 5% for the duration of the 6 months.

* Iran announces that it will not make any further advances of its activities at the Natanz Fuel Enrichment Plant (1), Fordow (2), or the Arak reactor (3), designated by the IAEA as IR-40.

* Beginning when the line for conversion of UF6 enriched up to 5% to UO2 is ready, Iran has decided to convert to oxide UF6 newly enriched up to 5% during the 6 month period, as provided in the operational schedule of the conversion plant declared to the IAEA.

* No new locations for the enrichment.

* Iran will continue its safeguarded R&D practices, including its current enrichment R&D practices, which are not designed for accumulation of the enriched uranium.

* No reprocessing or construction of a facility capable of reprocessing

-----------------------------

This is how it is reported in Iran. I don't see much confusion over enrichment and akhoonds don't seem too happy about it. I see a major crack up coming.

1. غنی سازی اورانیوم به سطح بالاتر از 5% کاملا متوقف می شود.

2. 196 کیلوگرم مواد 20 درصد غنی سازی شده در ایران خنثی می شود با این تفاوت که نیمی از آن قابل غنی سازی مجدد است و نیمی از آن قابلیت غنی سازی مجدد را نیز ندارد.

3. فعالیت در اراک و نطنز و فردو به هیچ عنوان نباید گسترش یابد.

4. در نطنز هیچ ماشین جدیدی نصب نشود.

5. ماشین های جدید نصب شده ولی فعال نشده، فعال نشود.

6. ماشین های خراب در فردو و نطنز صرفا با ماشین هایی از همان نوع جایگزین شود.

7. چهار آبشار موجود در فردو، اورانیوم را فقط تا سقف 5 درصد غنی سازی کند.

8. دوازده آبشار دیگر در فردو فعال نشود.

9. در فردو ارتباطی بین آبشارها برقرار نشود.

10. در اراک آب سنگین به تاسیسات حمل نمی شود.

11. هیچ نوع فعالیت بازفرآوری انجام نمی شود. (به معنای تعطیل شدن تمامی فعالیت های آب سنگین)

12. هیچ نوع تاسیسات بازفرآوری ساخته نمی شود.

13. راکتور اراک سوخت گذاری نمی شود.

14. سوخت جدید برای راکتور اراک تولید نمی شود.

15. سوخت «تولید شده» برای راکتور اراک «تست» نمی شود.

16. مواد 5 درصد بیش از 10 هزارکیلوی فعلی که در آینده تولید می شود اکسید (بی اثر) خواهد شد.

17. اطلاعات مربوط به طرح*** و نقشه***های ایران برای تأسیسات هسته***ای به آژانس ارائه می شود.

18. توصیف و شرحی کامل از ساختمان هر یک از سایت***های هسته***ای ارائه می شود.

19. توصیف و شرحی کامل از گستره عملیات***های هر یک از تأسیساتی که به طور خاص به فعالیت***های هسته***ای مشغول هستند ارائه می شود.

20. ارائه اطلاعات در مورد معادن موجود در کشور

21. ارائه اطلاعات درباره شرکت***های نورد اورانیوم

22. ارائه اطلاعات درباره منبع مواد

23. نهایی کردن توافق درباره پادمان ها در اراک

24. دسترسی به بایگانی دوربین های آفلاین

25. دسترسی به کارگاه های مونتاژ

26. دسترسی به تولید چرخنده های سانتریفیوژ

27. عدم تولید ماشین بیشتر در کارگاه ها جزء برای جانشینی

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I asked this question earlier. Can anyone please explain to me how we're coming out ahead with this deal, even if it was to proceed all the way and perfectly, compared to where we were in 2008, 2004 or 1979 when nothing about our leadership or society has changed. We're still bowing down to dictators and cheering on people who're stealing from us - it's not the Shah like it was in 1979, but who cares about the name, really?! We're still holding on to that hope to that promise of democracy like it's a tangible gift that will be bestowed upon us by none other than Mahdi himself.
I am not sure what you are suggesting here!

Surely anyone with an ounce of commonsense knows that Khamenie and Company have squandered so many opportunities to have Iran become a real economic power.If anybody doubts it they should just look at SouthKorea in 1988 they officially put aside their dictatorial regime and since then for the most part their economy has gone gangbusters despire all the threats of war from the north.

But I don't understand why people shouldn't be happy about this deal? I have five cousins in Iran who have been laid in one way or another. Yes this deal is many ways humiliating toward Iran.

but in the interest of living today and hoping to fight some other day I think this deal is worth a smile for all those who are struggling with day to day lives in Iran.

598 UN resolution was somewhat humulating for Iran too, but at some point you can't worry about the mistakes of the past.
you just have to survive today.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
And the whole corporation will go bankrupt in less 3 months with all free refills our esfehooni hamvatans drink!
Mac Donald don't have a chance in hell of surviving even if they scrap the free refill policy. Esfahan has some fine local burger joints with fresh goosfand meat to easily beat the shitty frozen cultivated worm that Mac Donald put in between their stale buns. same goes for Mashad with several great burger joints which make fantastic marinated lamb burgers.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Mac Donald don't have a chance in hell of surviving even if they scrap the free refill policy. Esfahan has some fine local burger joints with fresh goosfand meat to easily beat the shitty frozen cultivated worm that Mac Donald put in between their stale buns. same goes for Mashad with several great burger joints which make fantastic marinated lamb burgers.
Sag donald ...........! can't believe that I used to travel 60 miles with my mates to go and have sagdonald in Kensington as a naive 18 year old ....

May 12, 2007
Me, Mashti and Oghab
I know while you live out of Iran you call it Sagdonald but once you live in Iran for a while you will realize the taste of Coca cola made in US served in Sag Donald and those made in Iran.

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Me, Mashti and Oghab
I know while you live out of Iran you call it Sagdonald but once you live in Iran for a while you will realize the taste of Coca cola made in US served in Sag Donald and those made in Iran.
Speak for yourself my dear immigrant Internet warrior. i spend a good deal of my time in Iran per year. more than you can imagine. :)

And i don't drink sugar waters like Coca Cola. i drink mostly doogh , freshly squeezed fruit juices , mineral water and anything with alcohol in it. :)

Keep drinking Coca Cola. it will help dissolve some of that iron in your stomach. :)

Last edited:

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I found this on my facebook. Personaly I don't think US care about freedom and human right in Iran but to relieve some posters:
Who ever said this clearly lacks logic and has huge issues with understanding politics.
If I was this person, I would never bother commenting on political issues again.

May 12, 2007
Speak for yourself my dear immigrant Internet warrior. i spend a good deal of my time in Iran per year. more than you can imagine. :)

And i don't drink sugar waters like Coca Cola. i drink mostly doogh , freshly squeezed fruit juices , mineral water and anything with alcohol in it. :)

Keep drinking Coca Cola. it will help dissolve some of that iron in your stomach. :)
You have told me that before. You are a big lier. Why should you live out of Iran most of the time when they don't serve those Things in US or where it is you live.:)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I found this on my facebook. Personaly I don't think US care about freedom and human right in Iran but to relieve some posters:
of course he doesn't ! if he did then saudi arabia and kuwait and all those sort of dictatorship should have been freed a long time ago , they just use it to bash the countries that don't follow their policies .

Not him or any other statemen in the so called western democracies care and why should they ? they rightly care about the welfare and interests of their own nations .

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
You have told me that before. You are a big lier. Why should you live out of Iran most of the time when they don't serve those Things in US or where it is you live.:)
Because stomach is not the only thing that matters , and even then i enjoy all sorts of health foods abroad. i also enjoy chichi bars , concerts , football games at stadiums and i have property in Southern Cal , England & Iran to overersee. fahmidi ?

Give it a rest kid. you're in a different ball park than me. :)

May 12, 2007
of course he doesn't ! if he did then saudi arabia and kuwait and all those sort of dictatorship should have been freed a long time ago , they just use it to bash the countries that don't follow their policies .

Not him or any other statemen in the so called western democracies care and why should they ? they rightly care about the welfare and interests of their own nations .
Like I said I agree but there also difference between dictatorship in Q8 and Iran. Somehow it is logic because Iran has also dangeose government in which the call their enemy mohareb.

May 12, 2007
Because stomach is not the only thing that matters , and even then i enjoy all sorts of health foods abroad. i also enjoy chichi bars , concerts , football games at stadiums and i have property in Southern Cal , England & Iran to overersee. fahmidi ?

Oh yeah. Those Things needs time to manage. When do you get time like that when you are in internet all the time. Mashti khaliband

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

can you lend me a fiver mate ?

I am sure FF sang that mashdi mashalla for you ...... you in Malibu ....!