Big celebrations in tehran! Pics

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The celebrations are not for the loss. People want an excuse to go out and celebrate to rub in the authorities. This game is just an excuse. Some of you have no clue about today's Iran.
Actually, yes we do.

Today's Iran is polluted with desperation and illogical settlement for shit. The authorities are neither hurt nor concerned by people celebrating on streets. They have never been. If you think otherwise, you're in denial.

When was the last time you were in Iran?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I was in Iran two months ago for a month. it is exactly as I said it. There are people celebrating on the street who don't even know how many players are in a football team nor have they ever seen a game in their lives. If you think they are all out there to celebrate a 1-0 defeat you are the one in denial.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I was in Iran two months ago for a month. it is exactly as I said it. There are people celebrating on the street who don't even know how many players are in a football team nor have they ever seen a game in their lives. If you think they are all out there to celebrate a 1-0 defeat you are the one in denial.
Exactly these people are just using this as an opportunity and have fun.

It is not like in Iran anybody reads a book.

not like anybody plays a ball game anymore.

Many in Iran all they do is go to parties, smoke hookah, drink some tea, watch football go to sleep.

These folks are no different this is just an opportunity to go out and meet a girl and perhaps dance a bit.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I don't see how anyone could celebrate since we didn't win the game . Losing and celebrating don't go together , it's obviously a sad excuse for the people to go on the streets. If Iran had won I couldn't imagine what would of happened across Iran .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You need to live in Iran to understand that this mentality is the reason for Iran being such a disappointment in most areas. Cut them some slack?! No sorry. No slack for the nation who shows up in millions to vote for the very people who kill and torture their children and celebrates the election of 'bad' over 'worse' as a moral victory every fucking 4 years. No slack at all. They need to smarten up.
yaOk well I never lived in Iran, I only visited and I think that possibility is out for me right now, considering I was in the military but I get what you are saying. Since I never lived in Iran I can't think like them either. I think they are just happy at the result I can understand it though but ya I am not too happy about the fact that they are passive when it comes to their elected officials. I won't talk about it too much because it involves politics but it's like they accept it and they just roll with it. That part I can't argue you with.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Exactly these people are just using this as an opportunity and have fun.

It is not like in Iran anybody reads a book.

not like anybody plays a ball game anymore.

Many in Iran all they do is go to parties, smoke hookah, drink some tea, watch football go to sleep.

These folks are no different this is just an opportunity to go out and meet a girl and perhaps dance a bit.
One thing though I agree with most of what you said but there are a lot of dars khoon students who read a lot of books, its' not like there are any good TV programs in Iran but I get what you are saying Iranians like to smoke hooka or tariak and watch the game and drink tea that is true. However, you have a bunch of students from Iranian schools like Sharif U who go to Cal Tech and good US universities so we have good students at least.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
The celebrations are not for the loss. People want an excuse to go out and celebrate to rub in the authorities. This game is just an excuse. Some of you have no clue about today's Iran.
for 20 years they have been going out and 'rubbed' the authorities and what has been achieved ?
you go out scream, dance etc etc ...

then you go back to unemployment, depression and helplessness for another four years.
what is the point ? i mean life is summarized in two hours of driving around and honking your horn, that is it?

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
One thing I'm sure of, this people are not celebrating TM lost to Argentina. Anything these days give reasons some member here to start their preaching of how bad everything related to Iran is :(

Feb 4, 2005
I don't mind their celebration in Iran. Baba invar donya neshestid hezar joor rah barayeh esgho hal darid. Too oonja mardom hamino bahaneh mikonan bian chand sa'at khosh bashand. Now the celebration in toronto, well that is pathetic.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't mind their celebration in Iran. Baba invar donya neshestid hezar joor rah barayeh esgho hal darid. Too oonja mardom hamino bahaneh mikonan bian chand sa'at khosh bashand. Now the celebration in toronto, well that is pathetic.
Naderjan come on man. Hezarjoor rah baraye eshgho hal compared to Iran?!

Iranians might be suffering economically, but they sure as hell don't have any less fun (eshgho hal) than those of us abroad. I have absolutely no hesitation to make this claim.

Feb 4, 2005
Agha soroosh shoma alan bekhay beri bar miri, bekhay beri lokht bodoyi miri kesi ham nemige bala cheshet abroo, dorost to iran ham rahesh hast amma hamash makhfiane va ba tarso larz. Baba oghdeyi shodan bekhoda for being deprived of having very basic rights (to be happy and show it)

May 9, 2004
how can we be such desperate losers?
اقا اینها نیامده اند توی خیابون تا جشن بگیرند که ایران یک صفر باخته
اینها امده اند تا به اشخاصی مثل بعضی ها که فکر میکردند مسی سه چهارتا گل میزنه به ایران و نمی دانم دیماریا وهیگوین ایران را پاره می کنند
بیلاخ نشان بدهند
اینها امده اند تا بگویند بچه ها ما دیدیم که داور به شما ظلم کرد
ما دیدیم که سه تا موقعیت صد در صد گل جلوی ارژانتین که مدعی قهرمانی جام جهانی است داشتید
ما دیدیم که چطور میسی و رفقایش را نود دقیقه مهار کردید
ما دیدیم که توی چهار دقیه اخر ارژانتین داشت وقت کشی میکرد
ما دیدیم که ارژانتین از شما ترسیده بود
ما دیدیم که شما چقدر حرفه ای دفاع کردید و چقدر حرفه ای بعد از دقیقه شصت حمله کردید و چه موقعیت های زیبایی ساختید
بله جانم اینها امده اند تا به بعضی ها بیلاخ بدهند
همین و بس

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Baba jan mardom oomadan beeroon haal bokonand va gheyrateh in bachehaaro jashn begiran , shoma az oon vareh donya chi migin zedeh haal mizanin ? tabbeh jameh jahani va baazi gheyratmandeh in bachehaa roohiyashoon ro baala bordeh oomadan bekhandan o khosh bashan .

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
I talked to a couple of people in Iran while they were out celebrating.

They basically said it's our way our telling our boys we appreciate your efforts even in a loss.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
I talked to a couple of people in Iran while they were out celebrating.

They basically said it's our way our telling our boys we appreciate your efforts even in a loss.
Exactly. That's all it was. Since we can't say they are "na-shokri" we say they are a "nation of losers." Nah dickheads, you're the losers.

I don't know man - ISP seems to have tons of pessimistic and negative people who are probably just as miserable with their own life.

Who the hell cares if they are celebrating? Be to che. Losers.

Mar 13, 2007
limitless number of donkeys + inferiority complex and a weak mentality and what do you get?! losers! 95% of iranians are affected by it

nobody said the players didn't give it all, they did do everything they could, this is not about them. This is about celebrating loss, day dreaming and having no expectation of something better and finding excuses. This is everything an american won't do and that why they are winners.