Big celebrations in tehran! Pics

May 9, 2004
limitless number of donkeys + inferiority complex and a weak mentality and what do you get?! losers! 95% of iranians are affected by it

nobody said the players didn't give it all, they did do everything they could, this is not about them. This is about celebrating loss, day dreaming and having no expectation of something better and finding excuses. This is everything an american won't do and that why they are winners.
عمو این همه کس و شعر نگو
برو بشین پایه تلویزیون دعا کن کریستیان رونالدوت دوباره چهار تا نخوره

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
My 6 year old called me & said "daddy this little boy was sitting in the window of the car while the car was moving & was dancing at the same time. It was awesome". I said wow thats multitasking but don't you try anything like that. LOL

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
When the cup is half full half empty

There are some that only see full half
There are those that can only see the empty half

And there is only a handful that actually bother to consider,ponder and analyze all sates of the cup, when is empty, when is full, when is both and when is neither

Aug 21, 2005
next door
limitless number of donkeys + inferiority complex and a weak mentality and what do you get?! losers! 95% of iranians are affected by it

nobody said the players didn't give it all, they did do everything they could, this is not about them. This is about celebrating loss, day dreaming and having no expectation of something better and finding excuses. This is everything an american won't do and that why they are winners.
bazam to shafe kon paydat shod

Mar 13, 2007
عمو این همه کس و شعر نگو
برو بشین پایه تلویزیون دعا کن کریستیان رونالدوت دوباره چهار تا نخوره
general koskholian eenghadr kos sehr lotfan nagin. enghadr nazar dar bareye football nadin ziyad haliton nist lotfan. faghat dota esm e footbalist hefz kardi fekr mikoni halite. Boor beeroon celebarate kon bakht irano karit nabashe.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Agha soroosh shoma alan bekhay beri bar miri, bekhay beri lokht bodoyi miri kesi ham nemige bala cheshet abroo, dorost to iran ham rahesh hast amma hamash makhfiane va ba tarso larz. Baba oghdeyi shodan bekhoda for being deprived of having very basic rights (to be happy and show it)
khob GOH khordan enghelab kardan.

Agar baba hashoon ham enghelab kardan een ha agar mikhaan oon karha ro shoma goftin bokonan beran enghelab ro pas begiran.

end of story.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
There will be years of Psychotherapists & psychologists analyzing our people's actions. We are a nation of contradictions. Pouring into the streets & dancing after a loss is not normal but I will not judge them as I don't live there. That marg bar messi sign is so stupid though.

May 9, 2004
general koskholian eenghadr kos sehr lotfan nagin. enghadr nazar dar bareye football nadin ziyad haliton nist lotfan. faghat dota esm e footbalist hefz kardi fekr mikoni halite. Boor beeroon celebarate kon bakht irano karit nabashe.
تو فوتبال سرت میشه که می گی تیمهای لالیگا تیم نیستند
و نمی دانم رونی از مسی و مارادونا بهتره
مگه همین تو نبودی دو سه روز پیش شق کرده بودی که ارژانتین شش تا ایران را بزنه و بیایی معرکه بگیری
و ترید باز کنی و بنویسی
ایران باید از چلسی درس بگیره
برو خودت ترید هایی رو که باز کردی بخون تا ببینی چقدر کس و شعر نوشتی از چلسی و بارسلون گرفته تا انگلیس و رونی

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
My 6 year old called me & said "daddy this little boy was sitting in the window of the car while the car was moving & was dancing at the same time. It was awesome". I said wow thats multitasking but don't you try anything like that. LOL
az man be shoma nasihat ke oon pessar ra soosool bar nayavarid.bozorg misheh va yek rooz ba yek narreh khar miyad khooneh va migeh : " baba mikham shohar konam. "

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
az man be shoma nasihat ke oon pessar ra soosool bar nayavarid.bozorg misheh va yek rooz ba yek narreh khar miyad khooneh va migeh : " baba mikham shohar konam. "

That would be good because that 6 year old is a girl. She should marry a nareh khar.:)

Mar 13, 2007
تو فوتبال سرت میشه که می گی تیمهای لالیگا تیم نیستند
و نمی دانم رونی از مسی و مارادونا بهتره
مگه همین تو نبودی دو سه روز پیش شق کرده بودی که ارژانتین شش تا ایران را بزنه و بیایی معرکه بگیری
و ترید باز کنی و بنویسی
ایران باید از چلسی درس بگیره
برو خودت ترید هایی رو که باز کردی بخون تا ببینی چقدر کس و شعر نوشتی از چلسی و بارسلون گرفته تا انگلیس و رونی
general koskholian, man hamchin cheezay nagoftam va agar ham goftam hatman dar yek contexti boode ke shoma nafahmidi, chon shoma ziad een chiza halit nist.

i said barcelona was handed championships and that 2010/11 was the last one they would win and it was true. I said chelsea was a better team and barca couldn't beat them and barca wasn't able to do so in 8 games against them, when chelsea beat them back in 2012 to win the tile is said barca and gardiola were finished for good and that happened exactly, when everyone was jumping on mess's bandwagon calling him the gear test of all time i said it was pure bs and that he was extremely overrated as his achievements had come in laliga and few and far between in CL. I said laliga was junk and they are junk and far inferior to EPl who has grown in strength. Real won this year using EPL ex pads but so what? we all know there is no way for the 6th place finisher in laliga to go all the way to win CL like chelsea did 2 years ago! and that alone shows how superio EPL is to laliga. I never said argentina wil score 6 against iran but even if i did what difference is there between 6-0 and 1-0 genius!? you think iran has more respect than spain now because spain lost 5-1 and iran just 1-0!?

you can't even tell the difference between chelsea parking the bus in CL vs. that of a bunch of semi pro soccer players from minows iran who have only 3 games to play, have nothing to lose and have no chance in hell of wining the tourney against another weak team! so please don't waste my time