Big celebrations in tehran! Pics

bache_irooni

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
general koskholian, man hamchin cheezay nagoftam va agar ham goftam hatman dar yek contexti boode ke shoma nafahmidi, chon shoma ziad een chiza halit nist.

i said barcelona was handed championships and that 2010/11 was the last one they would win and it was true. I said chelsea was a better team and barca couldn't beat them and barca wasn't able to do so in 8 games against them, when chelsea beat them back in 2012 to win the tile is said barca and gardiola were finished for good and that happened exactly, when everyone was jumping on mess's bandwagon calling him the gear test of all time i said it was pure bs and that he was extremely overrated as his achievements had come in laliga and few and far between in CL. I said laliga was junk and they are junk and far inferior to EPl who has grown in strength. Real won this year using EPL ex pads but so what? we all know there is no way for the 6th place finisher in laliga to go all the way to win CL like chelsea did 2 years ago! and that alone shows how superio EPL is to laliga. I never said argentina wil score 6 against iran but even if i did what difference is there between 6-0 and 1-0 genius!? you think iran has more respect than spain now because spain lost 5-1 and iran just 1-0!?

you can't even tell the difference between chelsea parking the bus in CL vs. that of a bunch of semi pro soccer players from minows iran who have only 3 games to play, have nothing to lose and have no chance in hell of wining the tourney against another weak team! so please don't waste my time
merci ke nazar ridi shaskool jan

May 9, 2004
general koskholian, man hamchin cheezay nagoftam va agar ham goftam hatman dar yek contexti boode ke shoma nafahmidi, chon shoma ziad een chiza halit nist.

i said barcelona was handed championships and that 2010/11 was the last one they would win and it was true. I said chelsea was a better team and barca couldn't beat them and barca wasn't able to do so in 8 games against them, when chelsea beat them back in 2012 to win the tile is said barca and gardiola were finished for good and that happened exactly, when everyone was jumping on mess's bandwagon calling him the gear test of all time i said it was pure bs and that he was extremely overrated as his achievements had come in laliga and few and far between in CL. I said laliga was junk and they are junk and far inferior to EPl who has grown in strength. Real won this year using EPL ex pads but so what? we all know there is no way for the 6th place finisher in laliga to go all the way to win CL like chelsea did 2 years ago! and that alone shows how superio EPL is to laliga. I never said argentina wil score 6 against iran but even if i did what difference is there between 6-0 and 1-0 genius!? you think iran has more respect than spain now because spain lost 5-1 and iran just 1-0!?

you can't even tell the difference between chelsea parking the bus in CL vs. that of a bunch of semi pro soccer players from minows iran who have only 3 games to play, have nothing to lose and have no chance in hell of wining the tourney against another weak team! so please don't waste my time
تو همچین چیزی نگفتی ؟
تو هم که مثل اون یکی رفیقت بلانسبت خوانندگان می گوزی و نمیدونی خودت گوزیدی یا بغل دستیت

May 9, 2004
مشنگ میگه ایران باید از استرالیا یاد بگیره
استرالیا نو تا گل خورده هیچ امتیازی هم نگرفته
میگه ایران باید از استرالیا یاد بگیره
انوقت به من میگه تو در مورد فوتبال چیزی سرت نمیشه
کس خلی هم حدی داره

Mar 13, 2007
مشنگ میگه ایران باید از استرالیا یاد بگیره
استرالیا نو تا گل خورده هیچ امتیازی هم نگرفته
میگه ایران باید از استرالیا یاد بگیره
انوقت به من میگه تو در مورد فوتبال چیزی سرت نمیشه
کس خلی هم حدی داره
akhe khareh agar australia ham 11 ta bazikon mizasht aghab va football bazi nemikar and faghat mikhast gol nakhoreh fekr mikonee nemitoonest? Chera enghadr to kos migi?

australia came to play pa be pa with the best there was and they almost beat the best team in tournament holland! it is not in australian or american psyche to think they are inferior to anyone and so to defend! they believe that they can beat anyone and it is others that should be scared of them. what difference does it make if you get 2 points or 0 points conceding 9 goals or 1 goal along the way!? austral came to play and win Iran came not to be humiliated ! do you understand this concept!?

ask anyone out there and they will tell you iran defends feel but autralia is a team that can play and BEAT anyone. Both chile and holland got lucky against them. Australia deserved a tie at least in both games. Iran deserved NOT to lose! but they were never in contention. If iran plays argentina 10 times, they will get 3 ties and 7 loses. If australia plays holland 10 times they will get 2 wins, 3 ties and 5 loses.

age aghl dashti laaghal you would read the press out there. Iran is virtually the least covered team, australia gets a lot more press because of the way they played and the perception they created.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Unfortunately I have to agree with InDaMoneyz on this issue. If we really had any pride in ourselves we wouldn't be losing ourselves with joy over a loss. Yes, it's OK to be happy that we played a solid game but to jump up and down that we only got our ass kicked instead of having our teeth knocked out only shows how little we think of ourselves. And unfortunately what we see as a compliment by others for our team is really an insult if you think about it a little. Do you guys think if Germany, Brazil, Holland, or even Chile and Uruguay had played the way Iran played against Argentina that all these football experts would've praised them as playing a great game or would've mocked them for being dominated by Argentina for most of the game and then losing at the end?

The reason we are being praised is because everyone had such low expectations from our team that they are simply impressed by us losing only 1-0 and coming so close to drawing or even beating Argentina. It's like everyone being impressed by and praising a retarded kid or an F student for all of a sudden getting a B in his exam and the retarded kid all of a sudden feeling great about himself. But if you were an honor student or a genius you would be ashamed of getting a B and not only you wouldn't be celebrating a B score but would be offended if anyone told you that you had done a great job.

I think it's good for people to know their limitations and realize if they are mediocre in something but they should also have some pride. In the above analogy if I were an F student and all of a sudden got a B I'd sure be happy about it and motivated to work harder to get an A next time. But if I had any self-respect I sure as hell wouldn't be showing everyone my B and dancing in the street with it.

May 9, 2004
akhe khareh agar australia ham 11 ta bazikon mizasht aghab va football bazi nemikar and faghat mikhast gol nakhoreh fekr mikonee nemitoonest? Chera enghadr to kos migi?

australia came to play pa be pa with the best there was and they almost beat the best team in tournament holland! it is not in australian or american psyche to think they are inferior to anyone and so to defend! they believe that they can beat anyone and it is others that should be scared of them. what difference does it make if you get 2 points or 0 points conceding 9 goals or 1 goal along the way!? austral came to play and win Iran came not to be humiliated ! do you understand this concept!?

ask anyone out there and they will tell you iran defends feel but autralia is a team that can play and BEAT anyone. Both chile and holland got lucky against them. Australia deserved a tie at least in both games. Iran deserved NOT to lose! but they were never in contention. If iran plays argentina 10 times, they will get 3 ties and 7 loses. If australia plays holland 10 times they will get 2 wins, 3 ties and 5 loses.

age aghl dashti laaghal you would read the press out there. Iran is virtually the least covered team, australia gets a lot more press because of the way they played and the perception they created.
استرالیا که نو تا گل خورده
و هیچ امتیازی نگرفته خیلی خوب بازی کرده باید تشویقش کنیم
چون نوتا گل خورده
انوقت ایرانی که اگر داور یکم انصاف داشت حتی ممکن بود ارژانتین با مسی را ببرد بد بازی کرده
یعنی مثلا ایران می بایستی دفاع را ول میکرد جلوی سرعت مسی و دیماریا و هیگون و بقیه و تا اخر بازی چهار پنج تا گل بخوره
انوقت همین تو بیایی و بگی خاک توسرشون اگر ازبکستان رفته بود کمتر گل میخورد ؟
نه بابا تو نشان دادی هیچی از فوتبال نمیدونی
البته من بر این باورم که تو منتظر بودی ایران سه چهارتا از نیجریه و پنج شش تا از ارژانتین بخوره
تا بیایی و بگی دیدی گفتم این تیم نیست خاک تو سرشون و از خوشحالی بالا و پایین بپری
حالا هم ممنتظر هستی ایران از بوسنه بدجوری ببازه و بیایی بالا و پایین بپری
البته انگلیس که این همه تو از فوتبالش تعریف میکردی به گاه رفت

Spook

Football Fan
Jun 20, 2014
Why are people being led by the title of the thread? It's just a few pics of slightly bewildered looking people and some cars. You could just as well title it "Disappointed fans in Tehran".

Mar 13, 2007
استرالیا که نو تا گل خورده
و هیچ امتیازی نگرفته خیلی خوب بازی کرده باید تشویقش کنیم
چون نوتا گل خورده
انوقت ایرانی که اگر داور یکم انصاف داشت حتی ممکن بود ارژانتین با مسی را ببرد بد بازی کرده
یعنی مثلا ایران می بایستی دفاع را ول میکرد جلوی سرعت مسی و دیماریا و هیگون و بقیه و تا اخر بازی چهار پنج تا گل بخوره
انوقت همین تو بیایی و بگی خاک توسرشون اگر ازبکستان رفته بود کمتر گل میخورد ؟
نه بابا تو نشان دادی هیچی از فوتبال نمیدونی
البته من بر این باورم که تو منتظر بودی ایران سه چهارتا از نیجریه و پنج شش تا از ارژانتین بخوره
تا بیایی و بگی دیدی گفتم این تیم نیست خاک تو سرشون و از خوشحالی بالا و پایین بپری
حالا هم ممنتظر هستی ایران از بوسنه بدجوری ببازه و بیایی بالا و پایین بپری
البته انگلیس که این همه تو از فوتبالش تعریف میکردی به گاه رفت
akhe to chera enghadr kos migi!? khasteh nashodi!? man kay goftam iran az een o oon 6 ta mikhoreh!? goftam khoda koneh nakhoreh, man az arjantin va spania motenaferam hala biyam khoshhal sham kos khol !?

9 ta gol khordan e australia va yek gol khordaneh iran che farghi dar ghazieh mikoneh !?

chera enghadr khar bazi dar miyari, this is an easy concept to understand. Maybe i can explain it to you this way: ask any team out there if they had to face a team in the knockout stage between Iran and australia who would they rather pick?! 100% would pick to face Iran over australia. Maybe Iran is more difficult to score against because of australia's open play but Iran is also not a dangerous team compared to australia who cold at any point run over any team when they are in the mood and steal a game easily. Iran doesnt scare anyone do you get it?!

dar zemn, to karit be een kara nabashe ke chera ingilis khoob nist, you dont understand the game, its history and traditions to understand why england has all the tools but just cant put a tournament team together. winning a world cup doesnt mean you are the best soccer country now a days anyways old man, get on with times. I know this was the concept back when you saw pele win the world cup but its no longer true.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
You can not expect Iran to play any differently than they did. They used the best strategy that would give them the best chance of getting points. This is the world cup, not a circus. football iran ro nemitooni ba keshvari mesl Australia moghayese koni. unless you know nothing about football.