Bilesa is the God

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Not having a good youth set up on national and club level explains why a country of 75 million cannot produce a decent national team at the world stage.
It does however not explain why you give your world cup place to North Korea, lose to bahrain and cant put 3 passes in fron of the 10 man Uzbek team.

As I said before, there is more football in nekonam than the entire NK team. And there is more creativity in Shojaei and Khlatbary than Bahrain, UAE and NK combined.

Whats next, we lose to Pakistan and complain that we dont have youth academies.....
lool, hamun dige moshkelemun ineke we concentrate too much on few of our players' good performance to understimate opponent team that actually play as a TEAM. Our TM always was and is component of 11 players, thats it. now we got lucky we had a golden generation at some point in 1998, and now that we have talent draught thanx to our lack of youth development, we should look forward to Nekounam-Shojaei-khalatbari's creativity to win our games!!! and frankly we havent managed to find any replacement for Nekounam if/when he retires or gets injured.

Bahrain, Saudi, Qatar, Uzbekistan, and not to mention top teams like Japan, S.Korea,etc play as a TEAM. they may not have a creative player as we usually do, but everyone of them and all of them together they have great technique and teamwork organization. Thats how they manage to change a loss to a win or keep a winning result throughout the game.

once we realize this reality, we dont blame everything on certain squad players/coaches for our losses. our problems are fundamental..Chile doesnt have that problem!

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
We still have the talents, there is nothing wrong with the Amount of talents, our coaches are either to weak to aknowledge their talent or their talent stagnates at a certain point, one way to make sure talent doesnt stagnate is to get in the picture and once you outgrow your league, move to a stronger league, when our players get better they move to Arab leagues, when European talents get better they leave to other european countries who can get them to the next level, Holland, France, Portugal, Germany and after that they can leave to top countries, Spain, England, Italy.

The issue isnt that easy to solve bc there many problems and it needs alot of work, for our TM's a Good foreign coach is the best short/medium term result. For the long term, we need a stronger youth setup and league, our league can get better by better coaches, foreign ones at first and not just C-list coaches, bc you can only keep relying on foreign coaches for so long, we also need to train our own coaches better, foreign systems need to be analysed. Youth setup is harder to actually improve that quickly, but improving our coaches and system will improve youth too and there needs to be a good Youth league.

But even after all this we still you have the problem of location and focus, European teams just arent focused at the middle-eastern leagues and especially not on Iran. Our TM and Legionars provide our only hope at the moment for the next batch of legionars and normally tournament should also provide exposure, missing out on the WC is dire on so many terms bc of it, thats why I look forward to the u-17 WC. In the future its good for our football for our teams to start a conection with a european satelite club, have a mother club in the big/medium leagues, its one of the ways the African clubs, South American get attention of the european clubs. The Asian clubs also have alot of Satelite clubs but the european clubs mostly start these partnerships bc of economical benefits.

But in the end none of this all mathers, IFF and IR are our biggest enemies and if these organisations, dont know what to call it, dont get overtrown/changed, most or none of these problems are gonna be tackled and we will most likely keep our decline, most of the time its best to start at the root of the problem, but this root is, bc of neglect, pretty well nestled into the ground and it will take alot of time before we might get to start to change for the better.

Oh, yeah ... the thread was about Bielsa, well .. uh .. go .. go .. Bielsa I guess. Chile does/did have alot of Talents, but they arent really world stars either, good maybe a bit better than that, but not much more. I know about their midds mostly, I know less about their attack but its probably at almost the same level, dont really know much about their defense though. What Bielsa did with a decent team was still good, is he a God, doubtfull, but then again the word God gets overused anyway, I think my neighbour might be one, and the Greeks/Roman had a shit bunch of them, so he may be, but I think doing well gets a bit overrated at times.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
There are a couple of issues: these days when it comes to international games it's about how well the players know each other and automatism are more important than anything else. If those automatisms lack, then the team sucks more, no matter who plays. Brazil has automatism now, Argentina as an example doesn't. France has no game plan, Portugal is whatever, etc. As an example, the two-three best African teams are Ivory Coast and Ghana and probably Egypt and that's because the players each know eachother.

If we take Asia, I believe all North Korean players except for 2 who play in japan play for the same team and they play extremely defensive and on counter attacks. Obviously, that makes automatisms for them easier. Saudi Arabia is Saudi Arabia and Iran is Iran. Obviously, we have more football but given that the players don't play too many games with each other and other known issues etc. well, we got the result we got.

So much for that..

regarding youth teams, I don't remember the last time Brazil made it to a U-20 World Cup final(actually I do, it was 2004, final against Spain, Spain with Iniesta, Brazil with Dani Carvalho and Dani Alves) but the main point is how you incorporate those players in your senior team and how those players progress between 22-28. Some do well(Chile, Ivory Coast, even Austria lately), some don't. Now, you may have the best U-20 team in the world but if the trajectory isn't right, then it's worth nothing. Look at our Busan team and what happened to those players. I remember Navidkia telling me about the WC2010 team of Iran. Well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

Now anyway, could we go back on Bielsa the God and the sermons of his prophet alila? Please dear alilaperspolismaniac, prophet of Bielsa the almighty, tell us more about God. What is he like? Why doesn't God like fullbacks or seems them as surplus to requirements?

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
What Bielsa did with a decent team was still good, is he a God, doubtfull, but then again the word God gets overused anyway, I think my neighbour might be one, and the Greeks/Roman had a shit bunch of them, so he may be, but I think doing well gets a bit overrated at times.
Bielsa is a God, no doubt about that. I'm just waiting for his prophet to tell us why ;)

but don't doubt that Bielsa is God...

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
Yeah well I dont know him well enough for that, he seems to me like a good coach, I read a bit about him and he is a special coach, he does alot of things very differently, bt again I dont know him well enough to call him a god but I'll trust your and Alila's views on that ;)

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
lool, hamun dige moshkelemun ineke we concentrate too much on few of our players' good performance to understimate opponent team that actually play as a TEAM. Our TM always was and is component of 11 players, thats it. now we got lucky we had a golden generation at some point in 1998, and now that we have talent draught thanx to our lack of youth development, we should look forward to Nekounam-Shojaei-khalatbari's creativity to win our games!!! and frankly we havent managed to find any replacement for Nekounam if/when he retires or gets injured.

Bahrain, Saudi, Qatar, Uzbekistan, and not to mention top teams like Japan, S.Korea,etc play as a TEAM. they may not have a creative player as we usually do, but everyone of them and all of them together they have great technique and teamwork organization. Thats how they manage to change a loss to a win or keep a winning result throughout the game.

once we realize this reality, we dont blame everything on certain squad players/coaches for our losses. our problems are fundamental..Chile doesnt have that problem!
We seem to go around in circles.

What kind of great youth academy does Bahrain have?
Where are the Bahrani youth teams in Asian Cup and World Cup?
Az Kaz said, and I have lived in Australia my self, there is hardly a thing called youth system or academy. I lived in melbourne and the top teams facilities were a joke.
The difference is that these guys dont go and hire somone like Mayeli Kohan or somone who used to be a computer analyzer as freaking manager of their national team.
Australia was a lost case untill Hiddink came over and even a country such as Oman gets Calderon.
Same team but a novis such as Arnold failed with them in Asian Cup a year later.

Imagine someone like Calderon or Macala (hardly unrealistic targets) coaching Iran, I doubt we would hand over our spot to North Korea.

You dont think coaching matters, just read Henry's statement about Domenech.....

What we lack more than anything right now are modern coaches who can introduce some baiscs in our football on youth, national and international level.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Imagine someone like Calderon or Macala (hardly unrealistic targets) coaching Iran
well, maybe they are. There's no money in Oman's football(with money I mean the clubs making money, making money from player sales etc.), neither in Bahrain's. So as an example the coach is the one can pick his team, doesn't have to deal with side issues, can do his job, his family can move there and live easy, he can go back home without 10 newspapers writing about why he did it and there's usually 1 guy, some Sheikh, he has to deal with and make happy. That's it! Now, compare that with Iran.

Except for Denizli, the guy from Roda at Rah Ahan and probably Luka, most other people who came to Iran were washed up(Lorant), had no clue(Littbarski), didn't get a job anywhere else(Kranjcar, the alcoholic), came to Iran to get some money until a better offer comes and had no intention to stay longer(Vingada), or are unofficially banned from coaching in Europe(Arie Haan).
I know one lawyer of an Austrian club(Austria Wien) where Haan used to coach. The guy is the worst dallal in the world. He deals up incredible contracts, leaves in between, takes up some commission, etc. However, most clubs in Europe know about this so he is unofficially banned from real football in Europe. These are the guys we deal with.

Iran is not as attractive as a destination for a coach as we want to believe. I mean, look at it this way, most of our own people prefer to work in Dubai and even in Oman(a relative of mine who works as a nurse had a tenure in Oman and it's just not comparable). Why should a foreigner want to work in Iran, except if he is a bit cuckoo?

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
well, maybe they are. There's no money in Oman's football(with money I mean the clubs making money, making money from player sales etc.), neither in Bahrain's. So as an example the coach is the one can pick his team, doesn't have to deal with side issues, can do his job, his family can move there and live easy, he can go back home without 10 newspapers writing about why he did it and there's usually 1 guy, some Sheikh, he has to deal with and make happy. That's it! Now, compare that with Iran.

Except for Denizli, the guy from Roda at Rah Ahan and probably Luka, most other people who came to Iran were washed up(Lorant), had no clue(Littbarski), didn't get a job anywhere else(Kranjcar, the alcoholic), came to Iran to get some money until a better offer comes and had no intention to stay longer(Vingada), or are unofficially banned from coaching in Europe(Arie Haan).
I know one lawyer of an Austrian club(Austria Wien) where Haan used to coach. The guy is the worst dallal in the world. He deals up incredible contracts, leaves in between, takes up some commission, etc. However, most clubs in Europe know about this so he is unofficially banned from real football in Europe. These are the guys we deal with.

Iran is not as attractive as a destination for a coach as we want to believe. I mean, look at it this way, most of our own people prefer to work in Dubai and even in Oman(a relative of mine who works as a nurse had a tenure in Oman and it's just not comparable). Why should a foreigner want to work in Iran, except if he is a bit cuckoo?
Well, you are right about a lot of stuff but the problem with coaching Oman and bahrain is that you are not going anywhere.
For a young coach, the lure of making it to WC could be strong.

One of the problems that you did not mention is the management.
A lot of them do not have a clue and keep bringing weak coaches, point in case Firat going to Sepahan and now being linked to MES. Or Begovic coaching our Omid, Perspolis and PAS.
If you see Dalal coaches its becuase the presidents want it that way if you know what I mean.

Once I talked to the Swiss agent of Calderon and he said that he would have loved to work in Iran (before he went to Ettihad).
We managed to get Ivic and Blazevic.
Now this Dutch guy who seems interesting plus Santini was inches away from taking over TM.
Now, a coach at the hight of his power might not come to Iran but before we get Spaletti and co, there are a lot of decent coaches around who could do a good job.

Also, besides EU, there are, as you know tons of good coaches in South America who would\could consider Iran as they will most likely never coach in Europe.

In faact I think that South American coaches could be more succesful ( in terms of mentality and temprament) if they are given a chance.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Well, you are right about a lot of stuff but the problem with coaching Oman and bahrain is that you are not going anywhere.
Maybe....but going with Iran anywhere is also difficult. A young coach is young and well, we had the issue before. But I disgress..

A lot of them do not have a clue and keep bringing weak coaches, point in case Firat going to Sepahan and now being linked to MES. Or Begovic coaching our Omid, Perspolis and PAS.
If you see Dalal coaches its becuase the presidents want it that way if you know what I mean.
Yeah, that's kind of the point. These people are desperate enough to coach anyone and anything under any circumstances.

Also, besides EU, there are, as you know tons of good coaches in South America who would\could consider Iran as they will most likely never coach in Europe.

In faact I think that South American coaches could be more succesful ( in terms of mentality and temprament) if they are given a chance.
Well, I believe that too. Especially, they are much more flexible about systems, line-ups etc. and just try to fix a team out of what they got. Guys like Leao, Abel Braga, Maturana etc. would fit in better.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away

Once I talked to the Swiss agent of Calderon and he said that he would have loved to work in Iran (before he went to Ettihad).
We managed to get Ivic and Blazevic.
Now this Dutch guy who seems interesting plus Santini was inches away from taking over TM.
Now, a coach at the hight of his power might not come to Iran but before we get Spaletti and co, there are a lot of decent coaches around who could do a good job.

babak jan

Just a sidenote :
Calderon contract with Oman Football Federation was $600k. someone please do a bit of maths and compare it to the $900k that our clown used to earn from Perspolis.
Bielsa Earns $1.5m from Chile

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
@mehdi

Agha u must stick to your francefootball subscription again bit for God sake stop the bshit.
wasnt that u who supported Mr Clown in TM while making fun of Milan Macala ?

Grow up

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
@mehdi

Agha u must stick to your francefootball subscription again bit for God sake stop the bshit.
wasnt that u who supported Mr Clown in TM while making fun of Milan Macala ?

Grow up

of course....digressing from the topic

Now anyway, could we go back on Bielsa the God and the sermons of his prophet alila? Please dear alilaperspolismaniac, prophet of Bielsa the almighty, tell us more about God. What is he like? Why doesn't God like fullbacks or seems them as surplus to requirements?
Please enlighten us too! Thank You!

Guys, please, open up another thread where we can talk about Iranian football. This is only about Bilesa the God and his holy post written by perspolismaniacalila salahollah alleiha.

O'Prophet of Bielsa, please enlighten your people! :4kerim:

Migam, mikhay beram Jebreilo seda konam.... :D

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Bielsa Earns $1.5m from Chile
you see...that's the point I realize that you are a false prophet of Bielsa..or maybe you could elaborate on that a bit.

Bielsa is from a wealthy family. Even if he retired on a carribean island and wouldn't work all his life, he would still have enough money. However, his flat in Santiago is supposed to be small just with pay tv and lots of football to watch, because that's all he cares about..football.

Now, let's say IFF would pay Bielsa 5 Million Dollars, you really think that he would give a fuck? :)

Maybe you are not talking about Bielsa at all but about Bilesa. Do you actually have a clue about who Bielsa is? I heard that he is your favorite coach but, maybe by coach you meant coach like a bus and not a football coach.

Anyway, I will call up my man Gabriel and talk with him on whether he has told you the truth yet or not. So far, you look to me like a false prophet.
Quick, please answer my open questions before it gets ugly and you get exposed as a false prophet.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
you see...that's the point I realize that you are a false prophet of Bielsa..or maybe you could elaborate on that a bit.

Bielsa is from a wealthy family. Even if he retired on a carribean island and wouldn't work all his life, he would still have enough money. However, his flat in Santiago is supposed to be small just with pay tv and lots of football to watch, because that's all he cares about..football.

Now, let's say IFF would pay Bielsa 5 Million Dollars, you really think that he would give a fuck? :)

Maybe you are not talking about Bielsa at all but about Bilesa. Do you actually have a clue about who Bielsa is? I heard that he is your favorite coach but, maybe by coach you meant coach like a bus and not a football coach.

Anyway, I will call up my man Gabriel and talk with him on whether he has told you the truth yet or not. So far, you look to me like a false prophet.
Quick, please answer my open questions before it gets ugly and you get exposed as a false prophet.
35065 ta post?want that u who said its 10000 to many? bache akhe ki be to gofte dar har threadi harf bezani?bechasb be majale hat va oon oskol haei ke fekr mikonan to chizi az football halite,,,

baba to be jaye inke beshini roozi shoonsad ta post bezani behtar nist ye sari be qym bezani ?faghat varzesh angoosht va type kardan ke to donya nist na?
football ke to omret bazi nakardi...age tamashaye football ham kasi ra footbalist mikard to alan akhar saaf boodi//

to dige nazaret maloome,.,.ghotbi javoone ve be dard iran mikhore va macala cherte va luca be dard nemikhore va bielsa pooldar e nemiad iran kar kone va to hame dalal haye toop vienna ra mishnasi vali vaghti bazi dar vienna bargozar mishe agha mehdi hata varzeshgah ham nemire ....

yek bar khodafezi kardi va rafti hadeaghal vaghti barghashti behtar nist ein pesar khoob beshin ye gooshe va chizi nagi??

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
We seem to go around in circles.

What kind of great youth academy does Bahrain have?
Where are the Bahrani youth teams in Asian Cup and World Cup?
Az Kaz said, and I have lived in Australia my self, there is hardly a thing called youth system or academy. I lived in melbourne and the top teams facilities were a joke.
The difference is that these guys dont go and hire somone like Mayeli Kohan or somone who used to be a computer analyzer as freaking manager of their national team.
Australia was a lost case untill Hiddink came over and even a country such as Oman gets Calderon.
Same team but a novis such as Arnold failed with them in Asian Cup a year later.

Imagine someone like Calderon or Macala (hardly unrealistic targets) coaching Iran, I doubt we would hand over our spot to North Korea.

You dont think coaching matters, just read Henry's statement about Domenech.....

What we lack more than anything right now are modern coaches who can introduce some baiscs in our football on youth, national and international level.
Babak jan, there is huge difference bn Australia, Bahrain, Saudi,etc with us. they have much BETTER leagues. and that is clear with their teams' performance and results in ACL games, while our supposed top teams crash out of ACL Group stage, even with Vingada that Alila called him a "Genious"!!

Not to mention, lots of Australian players play in EPL, which is a great advantage for Australia NT. while our players barely make it to UAE leagues even!!

Im not saying coaching matters, but compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges! U cant say Iran should defeat Saudi,Bahrain, bc none of their players have as much creativity as Nekounam!!! they play as a TEAM, we play as components of individuals, they keep bringing modern coaches for their league clubs and NTs, while we hire 3rd rated local coaches for our clubs/NTs all through politics/connections and when we do bring good foreign coaches we scare them off after a season!!
so huge differences there. and no, nowhere in the world creativity of few players win a trophy for a team to expect the same from Iran with poor structure/management!

but as Mahdi said, lets get back to Bilesa story and Alila proving his reasonings why he is God!

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
35065 ta post?want that u who said its 10000 to many? bache akhe ki be to gofte dar har threadi harf bezani?bechasb be majale hat va oon oskol haei ke fekr mikonan to chizi az football halite,,,

baba to be jaye inke beshini roozi shoonsad ta post bezani behtar nist ye sari be qym bezani ?faghat varzesh angoosht va type kardan ke to donya nist na?
football ke to omret bazi nakardi...age tamashaye football ham kasi ra footbalist mikard to alan akhar saaf boodi//

to dige nazaret maloome,.,.ghotbi javoone ve be dard iran mikhore va macala cherte va luca be dard nemikhore va bielsa pooldar e nemiad iran kar kone va to hame dalal haye toop vienna ra mishnasi vali vaghti bazi dar vienna bargozar mishe agha mehdi hata varzeshgah ham nemire ....
Thanks!!

yek bar khodafezi kardi va rafti hadeaghal vaghti barghashti behtar nist ein pesar khoob beshin ye gooshe va chizi nagi??
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCTp57LQro"]YouTube - Michael Jordan's Final Shot[/ame]

btw. this is actually what I'm trying. I'm trying to learn from you why Bielsa is God. It's repetitive, but still..

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
I think we won't go anywhere...look, this is the usual set-up of his team

please explain...I even went so far to draw his system for you. Now go ahead, why are fullbacks in his system surplus to requirements? chak!

Last edited:

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
but as Mahdi said, lets get back to Bilesa story and Alila proving his reasonings why he is God!
does it makes any difference for u? u r the one who says matcovic was the best foreign coach that has coached perspolis after revolution.!!! The same Matcovic who eliminated PP with his stupid coaching and was chucked out of pp in less than 5 months!!!!!

shoma khodesho narahat nakon

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
does it makes any difference for u? u r the one who says matcovic was the best foreign coach that has coached perspolis after revolution.!!! The same Matcovic who eliminated PP with his stupid coaching and was chucked out of pp in less than 5 months!!!!!

blah blah blah.. I dont waste my time arguing with you, but prove ur claim atleast based on thread topic! be baghie kar nadashe bash!

akhe bebin, nemishe..

farda badi miad yekdafe mige "Daei is God" madrak ham nadare, faghat mige khob hastesh, folani gofte Bielsa is God, manam migam Daei is God. Badi miad mige "Ghotbi is God", oonyeki miad mige "Egon Coordes is God". Agha begoo chera Bielsa khodast, begoo baraye chi footballe Bielsa olgoost baraye kheiliha, begoo chera Bielsa folane o chenane, migim afarin bar to.

Soal haye man ham kheili asoonan...har ki 2-3 bar bazie teamhayesho dide bashe, midoone chera "fullback" lazem nadare, chera ba inke ba 3.5 mohajem bazi mikone, teamesh balance dare etc.

Soal haye asoon dar bareye Khoda Bielsa...age mikhay oosoole din.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002

irrelevant..

please explain! thanks!